Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 08-01-2006, 10:48 AM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Re: Eternal Dreams: The Rage for Freedom

Now that I'm back, I shall give a few updates. The city is done. I am working on the events to continue the story. I also have 5 new screenies for you

Appointment with the Elder
Everyone loves the beach!
The West part of the city
honey, I'm home! (Bane's house: outside)
Wtf?

Well, here you go! enjoy/comment/whatever
I'll be going back to my business now.

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 10-28-2006, 05:58 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

Well, I know his project should've been making progress, but I've been very lazy around RM2k3 :P Anyways, I'm completely redoing the city. Compare these 2 screenies:

OLD:

NEW:

Now, I know you might be thinking: The old one looks much better!
Guess what? I don't care :P It's a default tileset, and I'm doing my best to make my RPG as original as possible, meaning using as little of the default stuff as possible. And it looks better because it's bigger, brighter and I just started on the new one :P

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 12-15-2006, 01:57 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert The Unforgotten View Post
OLD:

NEW:
Peeps, opinions please? ^_^" I seriously need this, because I need to know which people would prefer to see, I'm kind of stuck with this decision :P

Old 12-15-2006, 02:19 PM
Dragon Hunter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Dragon Hunter Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon Hunter

Great RPG-based game, Robert. ;3 Though I think the older one is much better, in my opinion.

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

[URPG|CO-O|VPP|My Gallery]

Old 12-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Hunter View Post
Great RPG-based game, Robert. ;3 Though I think the older one is much better, in my opinion.
Thank you DH ^_^ I'll probably keep the older one mainly because it's done :P And the newer is too hard to put together. I only regret useing a default chip set :( I guess I'll find one I can use XD

Old 12-15-2006, 09:40 PM
Ultima Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ultima Shadow Send a message via MSN to Ultima Shadow

I like the newer one, but I hate the grass on the newer one, no offense. It looks far too dry and un-grass-like.

Anyway, if you're looking for resources, Charas Project is a good place to look. They have resource generators at the top right hand of the page, and, under the 'Site' subheading, there's a page called Complete Resources, which will give you TONS of stuff. :D

w00t grader!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady on MSN...
βēŋĵď ™ says:
I hate quotes in sigs...
*INSERT TONS OF ANNOYING SMILEYS AND ANIMATED GIFS HERE OLOLOLOLOL*
Hidden Truths (My current URPG Story)
Dojo the Salamence
Level 100 @ 1570

Old 12-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow View Post
I like the newer one, but I hate the grass on the newer one, no offense. It looks far too dry and un-grass-like.

Anyway, if you're looking for resources, Charas Project is a good place to look. They have resource generators at the top right hand of the page, and, under the 'Site' subheading, there's a page called Complete Resources, which will give you TONS of stuff. :D
Yeah, I remember going there to make some charsets ^_^ I'll check out their resources, thanks US :D

Old 02-17-2008, 04:40 AM
allindo4455 Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert the War Lord View Post
Hehe, looking at this message gives me the feeling that you're waiting for the game to be released I sure hope that it all goes well, and I'll have the whole Thursday to work on this, so if I'm lucky I'll be able to get a demo game up
If anyone knows a good spot to upload this kind of thing (anything better than MegaUpload) then please tell me
I wanna battle and trade ppl whats ur trainer ID?