Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 03-25-2004, 01:32 AM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun
Default The Great Maze!

Chapter 1: The problem

Stephen sat under the large tree in the park, thinking about problems under the glistening sun. Stephen, a growing teen, has blue eyes, brown hair, fair skin tone, and is roughly 5'2". Stephen sat, thinking about the problem. The problem that he had with his only pokemon, Ralts. Stephen stared blankly at the shining premire ball.

"I'll find a pokemon for you to have fun with Ralts, someday." Stephen murmered under his breath.

"I remember when I first got you Ralts," Stephen said with happiness glowing on his face, "you always used to be so happy. Now that's gone away from you Ralts. You aren't having fun anymore. Well, I'll try to find a friend for you."

Stephen then looked up from the premiere ball to see one of his best buds, James. James walked up with his duck-like walk. James was wide, and getting wider. He always wore a sweatshirt with a hood, which basically made him look like a gnome. James walked up and started talking about his day.

"Yo Stephen! How's it going? I'm doing fine. This morning, I watched this crazy thing at my house!"

Stephen stared at James, looking at James like he's an idiot. "James, you're usually in a coma until eleven o'clock. How did you remember you watched something that early?"

James had a sheepish grin on his face. "I taped it! Well, anyway, I was coming here to ask you something. Do you want to go to "Bob's Burgers" with Max and I? It'll be a fun time!"

"No thanks. I've got to go shopping with my mom today. She says I have to buy new clothes." Stephen sighed like he just got grounded for throwing rocks at oncoming people in cars.

James blinked blankly, like he was in the same coma state he's in in the morning. "Whatever." James walked away and ran into a person riding a scooter.

"What a clutz!" Stephen said jokingly. Like it was on cue, his mom drove up beside the park's sidestreet right after Stephen said that. Stephen snagged his premire ball from the dead grass. He got up and saw his mom driving a red Ford Explorer that was shining from a new paint job. Stephen saw his mom and decided that he might as well go without arguing.

"Hey Stephen! Get your stuff and lets get going! Do you like the new paint job? I think it looks super fine if you ask me!"

"Yeah Mom, it looks great. Well, I say we get it over with." Stephen said with a grimace on his face like he just smelled liver and onions. Stephen hopped in the car. Then, his mom sped away in the shining Explorer down Stephen's road to his problem's solution.

Got any comments? Just post them here please not to negative if you see something wrong.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~
Old 04-05-2004, 04:31 AM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun
Default Re: The Great Maze!

Chapter 2: The Desicion

Stephen sat in the zooming red car, trying to block out all of the noise. His mom was going down a busy street and you could hear car horns going off all around them. "Make it stop!" Thought Stephen. He wanted to have a peaceful ride up to the store.

Then, his mom started to pull out of the lane and go really fast down the road. Stephen started to sit up to see what was happening. He looked at his mom and saw she had a panicked look on her face. He looked at the speed guage and saw they were going fifty miles per hour. "Mom! You can slow down!"

"Sorry! I've got to.... erm.... uh... use the restroom. I'm sorry I'm in such a rush!" She tried to smile, but she had to concentrate on the road. Stephen thought that his mom left out two words after, "use the restroom." Stephen thought she should've added "really bad" after the sentence.

Stephen spotted something out of the corner of his eye. To his relief, he saw an AM PM. "Mom! Look! An AM PM. We could stop there so you could use the restroom."

Stephen's mom suddenly looked relieved. "Yay! Thank you, Stephen. I hope I won't take too long."

"Don't worry mom, you take your time." Stephen's mom parked the car at the number seven gas machine so she could get out. "Wonder if I'll get lucky." Thought Stephen off of the top of his head. Stephen looked at the window to see his mom almost get ran over by a deisel truck. "Hey! Watch where you're goin', fool!" Yelled Stephen at the top of his lungs. The truck driver couldn't hear him because he was in the car. Stephen folded back up into his seat and took out the premiere ball once again. He started polishing the ball when he saw a sign out of the corner of his eye.

Stephen looked over his shoulder and saw a sign that read, "If you conquer the maze, you'll find a great poke friend." Stephen's face glowed with happiness as he saw the little paper sign that changed his attitude forever. Stephen glanced up at the number seven gas machine and stared in awe. "I guess it was lucky!" Stephen thought about for awhile and decided that his pokemon would benifit better from finding a new friend than going shopping. Stephen lept out of the car and started walking away from it. He looked back and saw the ran-down AM PM and his Ford Explorer sitting there like prisoners while he was free. He turned around and made his way toward the maze. The wind started blowing like nature itself knew what desicion Stephen had made.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~

Last edited by Sutiivun; 04-05-2004 at 04:43 AM.