Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Feebas Problem

Hey, here I am again, with another problem
Well, it's about Feebas, I know you he's in about 6 tiles in route 119 (I saw the FAQ)
And I did do it, but I didn't found him :( And when I found something it always got away (not in battle but when you fish you get something like 'yes, there is a pokemon, but he got away'...)
Help me :( (i used my best rod)

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Old 04-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird
Default Re: Feebas Problem

Actually, old rod is the best rod for catching Feebas. u dun need to fish so many times and u will only find Magikarp and Tentacool.
And fish at least 3 times in each square to make sure u dun miss out the square with Feebas in it.
For the fishing technique, there is no particular technique Just press A as fast as u can after u see the 'there is a bite' msg.

Current team:
Old 04-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Arrow Re: Feebas Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird
Actually, old rod is the best rod for catching Feebas. u dun need to fish so many times and u will only find Magikarp and Tentacool.
And fish at least 3 times in each square to make sure u dun miss out the square with Feebas in it.
For the fishing technique, there is no particular technique Just press A as fast as u can after u see the 'there is a bite' msg.
Lol, i just found that 'A' thing out now

WHAT ?! Old rod best ? I almost coverd EVERY piece with a super rod Lol, damnit...

I first tought ' it isn't so much ', untill i found out you can surf and fish the same time ow well... Old rod it is then... I was getting sick of those piranya like pokemon...

- Ruben, one the edge of suicide

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
Old 04-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

ya, using old rod, u dun find carvanha

Current team:
Old 04-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Exclamation Re: Feebas Problem

Quote:
ya, using old rod, u dun find carvanha
YES

WHOOHOO ! Found one and bought one, i straight away made pokeblocks and fed them to him. But his beauty meter is not full enough but... He can't eat anymore 0.0
Wat now ? Is it pernament ? Mmm... I'll catch another one, but is there a page where there are berry's explained ??

- Ruben

Old 04-07-2004, 11:28 PM
DragonTamer Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DragonTamer Send a message via Yahoo to DragonTamer

The pokeblocks you give it need to be a high level. Otherwise it won't be enough to evolve it. If your feebas won't eat anymore and still can't evolve then you'll have to get another one and try again.

The best berries to use are Pamtree berries. You get these by telling the berry master's wife CHALLENGE CONTEST. You'll get one berry. Plant it and water it each day and you'll get 2 berries and then plant and stuff until you get quite a few. I have to go right now and when I get back I'll finish this or someone else can if they want. Be back in about 2 hours...

Wow that was the longest 2 hours ever. Right when I got home I went on the computer to edit my message. Then when I hit save changes, there was an error and it couldn't send it. Then the internet explorer window said it had made an error and closed. Then when I tried to get back online some wierd program kept preventing it from connecting to the internet. My brother figured out how to fix it after a week so here I am. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Last edited by DragonTamer; 04-12-2004 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

QUOTE=DragonTamer]The pokeblocks you give it need to be a high level. Otherwise it won't be enough to evolve it. If your feebas won't eat anymore and still can't evolve then you'll have to get another one and try again.

The best berries to use are Pamtree berries. You get these by telling the berry master's wife CHALLENGE CONTEST. You'll get one berry. Plant it and water it each day and you'll get 2 berries and then plant and stuff until you get quite a few. I have to go right now and when I get back I'll finish this or someone else can if they want. Be back in about 2 hours...[/QUOTE]

EEK! So long work ? but i can't train him when he's so weak ! He can't even win from a magikarp lv5 (must i laugh now or cry ? )
Lol, ow well... I really want a milotic, so i'll go for it :)

Old 04-08-2004, 11:57 AM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Okay, two things, lol:

- Where is the berry master ?

- Where is the guy that can delete HM moves ? I want to delete waterfall from my Feebas

Thx :)

- Ruben

Old 04-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben
EEK! So long work ? but i can't train him when he's so weak ! He can't even win from a magikarp lv5 (must i laugh now or cry ? )
Lol, ow well... I really want a milotic, so i'll go for it :)
ya, dun train him until he evolves!! he's got a lot of great moves to learn after he evolved.

Quote:
- Where is the berry master ?
he's right of maville city. surf and when u see a route above, continue going east. u'll find a house and he's inside it.

Quote:
- Where is the guy that can delete HM moves ? I want to delete waterfall from my Feebas
in lilycove city, up the stairs in the north direction.

Current team:
Old 04-08-2004, 03:43 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Thunderbird ! I saw you are online ! I hope you see this before you go off ! I wanted to PM you but i couldn't, you hadn't allowed... There is no 'contest' as a choise... help !!

- ruben, thx ! :)

EDIT: I was on the windows 95, that's why my post was so small. But i see you are already gone by now But i wanted to thank you, you know about my feebas if you read the 'EV' topic. THX ON YOUR HELP AGAIN, lol, i'm saying to much 'THX's and to much 'lol's lol

- Ruben :) lol thx lol thx lol thx...

Last edited by Ruben; 04-08-2004 at 07:59 PM.
Old 04-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben
Thunderbird ! I saw you are online ! I hope you see this before you go off ! I wanted to PM you but i couldn't, you hadn't allowed... There is no 'contest' as a choise... help !!

- ruben, thx ! :)

EDIT: I was on the windows 95, that's why my post was so small. But i see you are already gone by now But i wanted to thank you, you know about my feebas if you read the 'EV' topic. THX ON YOUR HELP AGAIN, lol, i'm saying to much 'THX's and to much 'lol's lol

- Ruben :) lol thx lol thx lol thx...
lol welcome :) but weird, i didn't disable PM...

Current team:
Old 04-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
lol welcome :) but weird, i didn't disable PM...
you didn't ??!! goofy lol, anyway, it's okay, thx for your help (once again )

- Ruben, the dancing banana

Closed Thread