Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 07-03-2005, 05:09 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79
Default Re: [WAR] Caption Event

Ok here:

Assassin Guild/The Puppeteers

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../warentry4.jpg
Caption: In the midst of a ferious storm Nidoking stands his ground protecting his children and teritory from the giant Aggron. Battered and scared Nidoking stands high and mighty ready to fight to the death just as Nidoqueen had done to protect her family. Scared to death the two small children huddle infront of Nidoking hoping to be safe from harms way. Ready to fight Nidoking is ready for an all out war to protect what's left of his family.

Drawing - Rachel
Caption - Shane

Last edited by Pidgeot79; 07-03-2005 at 08:24 AM.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:11 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair
Teams must first create a Pokémon related picture, then come up with a creative caption for it.
It says teams not alliances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu
And if it's done any way else, what's the point of having team alliances?
The point would be to have access to extra skills if needed. One team might not need the other's skills in that particular contest.

Also how do we know that everybody is telling the truth. What if VT didn't really write that caption, what if Shane didn't really right that caption, etc. If you ask VT or Shane or etc they'll say they wrote it even if they did or did not, because if they say they didn't the entry wouldn't qualify.

Last edited by Pidgeot79; 07-03-2005 at 07:13 AM.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:15 AM
MystiKal Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to MystiKal Send a message via MSN to MystiKal Send a message via Yahoo to MystiKal

Yet I can prove myself since I have sent a PM to D.2 and he can show it. So don't go be saying I dont have proof.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:43 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biozone
Yet I can prove myself since I have sent a PM to D.2 and he can show it. So don't go be saying I dont have proof.
I was just using you as an example don't think I'm accusing you of anything.
Old 07-03-2005, 08:22 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Um, Pidgeot. That link is incomplete and is missing the middle portion. It doesn't work.

It seems you copied and pasted it from a PM without actually getting the entire link by finding out the location. Just letting you know, since it's broken as is.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 07-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84
Um, Pidgeot. That link is incomplete and is missing the middle portion. It doesn't work.

It seems you copied and pasted it from a PM without actually getting the entire link by finding out the location. Just letting you know, since it's broken as is.
Thanks for informing me about this.
Old 07-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Quote:
No where in the rules say that the groups have to work together. They're encouraged to, but they don't have to.
I thought this also. (no, not because I'm on his team )
Quote:
4. Before each event, the teams will be randomly paired up into "Alliances". If one team in an alliance gets a point, the other team will get one, too.
5. Teams are encouraged to work together, and can post as many entries as they want.
to me, that says we don't have to work together in order to win. so I see no problem entering something that wasn't done by working as a team. The idea is to work together so that the entries are better than if only one team submitted it, but you don't have to. "encouraged" is a strong word and is not the same as "required". ah, the power of a single word.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 07-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33
to me, that says we don't have to work together in order to win. so I see no problem entering something that wasn't done by working as a team. The idea is to work together so that the entries are better than if only one team submitted it, but you don't have to. "encouraged" is a strong word and is not the same as "required". ah, the power of a single word.

~Jack~
Lol, trust me, I know the truth.

You know Rachel's entry is kickass and it's totally a surefire win, despite lack of any contribution for the rest of you. As for the rest of us... we're jealous she's on your team and not ours.

Amen to that.

Old 07-06-2005, 12:48 AM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

Xx; So what happens now? Ssk has dropped out from being a judge, and Fair isn't here to give his 2 cents. Who's going to fill their shoes?

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32
Old 07-06-2005, 12:49 AM
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

Send a message via AIM to Matt

You could just do it on your own Marill, it shouldn't be that hard to judge.
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:53 AM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

True D.2, but I don't think it would be fair for me to have the final say on my own. I think we should at least have 1 other judge. Besides, I don't want the burden of people disagreeing with my choice. I know nothing of the quality of pictures, just of words. I'm only 1/2 of what the competition needs to have judged.

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32