Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 06-20-2008, 12:26 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Jack's Quest

Awesome! Now Jack will get an electric Pokemon and defeat Misty! YAY!
And here are the chances, with the Pokemon he has now and the soon Electric one, for the rest of the Gyms.

Vermillion: Possible
Celadon: Obviously going to win
Saffron: I think some special stuff will happen over there. Considering he knows Sabrina.
Fushia: Same thing
Cinnabar: Unless he gets a water Pokemon, he's toast.
Virdian: MAJOR BATTLE!
__________________
  #62  
Old 06-20-2008, 02:55 PM
miler567's Avatar
miler567 Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 95
Send a message via Yahoo to miler567
Default Re: Jack's Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Awesome! Now Jack will get an electric Pokemon and defeat Misty! YAY!
And here are the chances, with the Pokemon he has now and the soon Electric one, for the rest of the Gyms.

Vermillion: Possible
Celadon: Obviously going to win
Saffron: I think some special stuff will happen over there. Considering he knows Sabrina.
Fushia: Same thing
Cinnabar: Unless he gets a water Pokemon, he's toast.
Virdian: MAJOR BATTLE!
Well I would say I agree with that Scalec but not all the gyms will be the same as they were in the games.

Spoiler:(Highlight to read)
Both Fuscia and Cinnabar will have different gym leaders
  #63  
Old 06-21-2008, 12:47 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Jack's Quest

Like how you changed Brock to Lawrence, right?
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
  #64  
Old 06-21-2008, 12:49 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Jack's Quest

If I knew any better, I'd say you switched Blaine with Dr. Fugi...But how many years of past since Ashs journey in Kanto? Or is this story before that?
__________________
  #65  
Old 06-21-2008, 04:23 AM
miler567's Avatar
miler567 Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 95
Send a message via Yahoo to miler567
Default Re: Jack's Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
If I knew any better, I'd say you switched Blaine with Dr. Fugi...But how many years of past since Ashs journey in Kanto? Or is this story before that?
Exactly what I did with Brock-Lawrence. This story takes place approx. 25 years after Ash brought down Team Rocket in the games
  #66  
Old 06-21-2008, 04:28 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Jack's Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by miler567 View Post
Exactly what I did with Brock-Lawrence. This story takes place approx. 25 years after Ash brought down Team Rocket in the games
So how old would that make Ash? xD
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
  #67  
Old 06-21-2008, 04:30 AM
k_pop's Avatar
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anybody seen my house?
Posts: 6,588
Default Re: Jack's Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
So how old would that make Ash? xD
Well, how old was he when he started? Do the math.
__________________
avvie and banner from the awesome bff Gem ^^
  #68  
Old 06-21-2008, 04:30 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Jack's Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Well, how old was he when he started? Do the math.
Yeah...but how old was he when he brought down Team Rocket, hmmm?

And I don't like math.
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
  #69  
Old 06-21-2008, 04:52 AM
k_pop's Avatar
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anybody seen my house?
Posts: 6,588
Default Re: Jack's Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Yeah...but how old was he when he brought down Team Rocket, hmmm?

And I don't like math.
I thought he was the same age.

And me neither.
__________________
avvie and banner from the awesome bff Gem ^^
  #70  
Old 06-21-2008, 04:54 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Jack's Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
I thought he was the same age.

And me neither.
Well I don't think so. Wasn't that years later?
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
  #71  
Old 06-21-2008, 09:57 AM
heoto's Avatar
heoto Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 55
Default Re: Jack's Quest

i think that ash would be around 40 years of age and it couldnt be mr fiji because he was to old hes probs dead by now
__________________
made by lord blood
  #72  
Old 06-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Jack's Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by heoto View Post
i think that ash would be around 40 years of age and it couldnt be mr fiji because he was to old hes probs dead by now
Yeah, I think you're right.

About 40 or so. ^_^
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
  #73  
Old 06-22-2008, 07:04 PM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Jack's Quest

How about this? What if Ash took is one of the Gym Leaders?
OR Ash is Jacks dad? I don't think so on the last on, but maybe.
__________________
  #74  
Old 06-23-2008, 02:57 AM
miler567's Avatar
miler567 Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 95
Send a message via Yahoo to miler567
Default Re: Jack's Quest

Yes Ash is about 40ish but no he is neither a gym leader nor Jack's father
  #75  
Old 06-23-2008, 03:02 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: Jack's Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by miler567 View Post
Yes Ash is about 40ish but no he is neither a gym leader nor Jack's father
Darn...is he mentioned at all in future chapters? Does Jack meet him?
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com