Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:03 AM
Drunk Offline

Send a message via AIM to Drunk
Default New Episodes

Are they Currently Showing new episodes of D/P on CN? I wish they'd have a marathon, I haven't seen any recent episodes or the new Darkria movie, and I really wish CN would replace Camp lazlo or something with Pokemon!

Please and Thank you?...

Last edited by Drunk; 06-19-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:45 PM
poke123 Offline

Default Re: New Episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk View Post
Are they Currently Showing new episodes of D/P on CN? I wish they'd have a marathon, I haven't seen any recent episodes or the new Darkria movie, and I really wish CN would replace Camp lazlo or something with Pokemon!

Please and Thank you?...
they show them on saturdays
Old 06-20-2008, 05:30 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Check Cartoon Network's TV section on their site...they might advertise when Pokemon is on, and the schedule if I recall does go on a week in advance.

New episodes are only on Saturdays. Course I missed some of the DP's first season so it's great to fall back on what went on. Course I got to remember to tape it, I keep forgetting that.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:37 AM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

They don't have new episodes on Saturdays, just dud shows like Bakugon and Robot Boy =P At least they Show Ben 10 Alien Force

The only time I see Pokemon on there is when I wake up early, they show the Johto reruns in order, and it's good, cause I never watched any Johto x:
Old 06-30-2008, 02:58 AM
Sadistic Blaziken Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sota View Post
They don't have new episodes on Saturdays, just dud shows like Bakugon and Robot Boy =P At least they Show Ben 10 Alien Force

The only time I see Pokemon on there is when I wake up early, they show the Johto reruns in order, and it's good, cause I never watched any Johto x:
They show new ones at 9:30 am on Saturdays, actually. At 7:00, they show the Johto episodes in order for an hour, which is cool. I'm always awake around 5:30 am, so I'm good. XD
...This is a very good question, as I have many siblings.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:07 AM
-Felix- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to -Felix-

They had a Pokemon marathon before the Darkrai movie awhile ago. I always get up at 10, so I miss it every time!
Old 07-05-2008, 07:25 AM
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario8 View Post
They had a Pokemon marathon before the Darkrai movie awhile ago. I always get up at 10, so I miss it every time!
*laughs at him, and then glomps him* You should try getting into a habit of waking up earlier. It works for me! ^^
Old 07-05-2008, 07:48 AM
-Felix- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to -Felix-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadistic Blaziken View Post

*laughs at him, and then glomps him* You should try getting into a habit of waking up earlier. It works for me! ^^
I'm staying up all night anyway, so I'll finally be able to see a new episode!!!
Old 07-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario8 View Post
I'm staying up all night anyway, so I'll finally be able to see a new episode!!!
I hate you. >.< I just moved, and a few miutes ago, we moved our last TV into our new house. It doesn't have cable; ergo, no [SPOILER ALERT!!!] seeing Ash capture Gligar for now. ;_;
Old 07-12-2008, 06:31 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

I just got done watching the episode where Ash met Harrison and we had the introduction to the Hoenn league...meaning Misty's final episode is coming up soon unless CN repeats Johto again. That was something to see the Hoenn Pokemon in Johto Harrison used against Ash...but it was great that Ash finally beat Gary. It makes me think of the party I'd have when Ash beats Paul.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:10 AM
faceplant527 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to faceplant527 Send a message via Yahoo to faceplant527

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
I just got done watching the episode where Ash met Harrison and we had the introduction to the Hoenn league...meaning Misty's final episode is coming up soon unless CN repeats Johto again. That was something to see the Hoenn Pokemon in Johto Harrison used against Ash...but it was great that Ash finally beat Gary. It makes me think of the party I'd have when Ash beats Paul.
i hate paul but when the fight in the "final battle" like they always have like when gary and ash faught. its gonna be really good.

| Links | RIP Ryan |

マンチェスターユナイテッド