Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Old 07-10-2008, 01:29 AM
bramtrack Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Free pokemon Trades, AR Cloning(FAST!!), Daycare, and more services here!

acidentally double posted!! sorry

Last edited by bramtrack; 07-10-2008 at 02:33 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:16 AM
bramtrack Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Free pokemon Trades, AR Cloning(FAST!!), Daycare, and more services here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramtrack View Post
Can i plz have a shiney lugia lvl 80 plz thanks

and if i may have another one i want a lvl 80 darkrai

but if you can only do one at a time then just the lugia thanks in advance
oh iam sorry forgot to put in friend code here it is =1375-8741-7115
i know that you said you're gonna be ready by tomorrow but i can go on wifi at midday if i cant go on tomorrow ill be able to go on Friday,thanks for the work

now. i got first post does this mean i get a free pokemon? if iam alowed to get one can it be a lvl 55 groudon
Old 07-10-2008, 06:08 AM
Dinozaurs Offline
New Trainer

Hey PokemonMaster how are you? :3
i Just Noticed you have Palcity Lucario Up for Grabs? O;
If its not too Much Trouble Could i Please Have one? Only if your okai with it though :P

Shiny Arcanine,
Shiny Vaporeon
shiny weedle
shiny caterpie
and shiny Pikachu? :3
Plz? O;
Old 07-10-2008, 08:10 AM
Megas77 Offline
New Trainer

i need A latias and maybe a qwilfish yeah these are random

fear my dancing milk
Old 07-10-2008, 03:18 PM
ThePokemonMaster Offline

Sure thing no problem everyone, also I'm going to have to close up shop for a while, well im not closing it completely I will only take requests for those pokemon on my fastest(legit or un-legit) list, for clones and possibly daycare. If you request something do note it will take a lot of time to get(depends when I feel like getting the pokemon(usually within 2 days or so)). Sorry guys but I have been really busy and all this pokemon stuff is whoo lol crazy. Any who I will get everyone's pokemon and try to trade them asap and post again when I am fully open for business and will take requests and have them quickly again!

MY TRADES AND SERVICES STATUS:
1. DLW558 - Ready To Trade
2. Romyka - Ready to trade
3. Wyte-Wolf - Ready to Trade
4. State Alchemist - 0/2 caught

MY FC INFO:
Joshua FC: 2535 4837 9171
---------------------
Like nintendo, love to play on nintendo wifi, or play brawl, pokemon d/p and more, or just talk about games in general, then Nintendo Stars forum is for you, join today at Nintendo Stars Forums
Old 07-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Dinozaurs Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePokemonMaster View Post
Sure thing no problem everyone, also I'm going to have to close up shop for a while, well im not closing it completely I will only take requests for those pokemon on my fastest(legit or un-legit) list, for clones and possibly daycare. If you request something do note it will take a lot of time to get(depends when I feel like getting the pokemon(usually within 2 days or so)). Sorry guys but I have been really busy and all this pokemon stuff is whoo lol crazy. Any who I will get everyone's pokemon and try to trade them asap and post again when I am fully open for business and will take requests and have them quickly again!
Thats Totally Fine :) Take a Break, Enjoy :D
Look Forward to hearing from you soon.

Shiny Arcanine,
Shiny Vaporeon
shiny weedle
shiny caterpie
and shiny Pikachu? :3
Plz? O;
Old 07-11-2008, 04:40 PM
ThePokemonMaster Offline

Alright im ready to trade the following:
Dinozaurs
Megas77
State Alchemist Patrick
Romyka
Wyte-Wolf
ysover

MY FC INFO:
---------------------
Like nintendo, love to play on nintendo wifi, or play brawl, pokemon d/p and more, or just talk about games in general, then Nintendo Stars forum is for you, join today at Nintendo Stars Forums
Old 07-11-2008, 04:44 PM
ysover Offline

tnx

Name: Absolut
Adopt one yourself! @Pokיmon Orphanage

fc: 2105 6007 2610

my thread:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=86539

Last edited by ysover; 07-11-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:53 AM
bramtrack Offline
New Trainer

hey sorry to interupe but did you read my post from before because some people who posted after me got theris faster
Old 07-13-2008, 02:35 PM
ThePokemonMaster Offline

Sorry i forgot to add you too the ready list but I told you it would take longer to do pokemon that are lvl 80 read the post under your request some.

MY FC INFO:
---------------------
Old 07-13-2008, 02:46 PM
bramtrack Offline
New Trainer

oh ok no problem
Old 08-04-2008, 03:15 AM
Hurricane Offline
New Trainer

Hiya :D Just wondering if you still have my Pokemon I asked for, like, a month ago. (Yeah, sorry about that, I went away on vacation.) Anyway, it seems that the Pokemon on your want list that I had are now off of your want list, so... o_o What do I do now?
Old 08-04-2008, 03:58 AM
Skynet1230 Offline
New Trainer

I know you're busy and everything, but can I have a Deoxys since its on the fastest pokemon list and its legit?