Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 08-07-2008, 04:28 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: JB or HM?

Both are awful. That "Shake It" song is complete garbage, a horrendous radio-pop ear-slaughter, and I get angry when I hear it.

At least Miley Cyrus' song is ok, that "I can't wait to see you again" one. She's much better than every other TV/Movie/Celeb-crossiver singer (Paris, Lohan, Duff, etc - all can't sing). But it's not preferrable.

And I must say that personally, that Miley Cyrus show is boring and badly written. Yes I know what audience it's aimed at, but that doesn't make me like it any more though.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig

You know, I just noticed something about this thread. The people that replied saying they like both, or Hannah Montana, have male marked as their gender on their profile info.

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}
Old 08-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudkipboi View Post
You know, I just noticed something about this thread. The people that replied saying they like both, or Hannah Montana, have male marked as their gender on their profile info.

They both suck, IMO. What's so great about them that gets them thousands of fans?

Even if the Jonas Brothers did steal the idea of S.O.S. from some other girl or something, they're way better than Sucky Cyrus. :\ Hanna Montana is, seriously, the girl's Naruto. So are the Jonas Brothers, but you don't see them on every girl's shirt in the clothing aisle; you see them once every ten shirts. ;)

Plus, there's three of them. Power in numbers!
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:21 PM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by the View Post
Both are awful. That "Shake It" song is complete garbage, a horrendous radio-pop ear-slaughter, and I get angry when I hear it.
I thought Shake It was Metro Station. >_> Or is it the same people?

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Old 08-07-2008, 11:35 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
I thought Shake It was Metro Station. >_> Or is it the same people?
Maybe it is... I don't care. I just know that it's trash, and I have this sneaking feeling that I'd hate The Jonas Brothers too.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:51 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Though I don't really like any of them, I can withstand listening to 'Burnin' Up' longer than I can with 'Seven Things'. So I say Jonas Brothers. I also say Jonas Brothers because they are the only group I know that started off not on Disney Channel, then went to Disney Channel, and then somehow became more famous then they originally were, instead of falling of the face of the Earth.

Click it if you want to read
Old 08-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Azure Offline
Master Trainer

Erm... it's not Hannah Montana. It's Miley Cyrus. If you want to praise her or make fun of her, at least get the name right.

And I stick with my previous statement: They both suck but JB are better.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

If I had to pick I would have to say Miley Cyrus just because Jonas Brothers uber epic fail. At least I can actually stand some of Miley's music (no, seriously, it's actually okay). Still, rock pwns both of them.