Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 06-25-2008, 10:33 PM
Limelight Offline

Send a message via AIM to Limelight
Default School Parties?~

Well, even though my school ended in May, I still have to go in Tomorrow for some school party. Do any of you have school parties at this time of the year?~

Hatch: 806
Charmeleon: 839
Charizard: 899
Level100: 1091
Old 06-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Ulazlo Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: School Parties?~

as in parties with my friends?

then yes, we had a bunch of end of the year parties and the like.

But we didn't have any organized by the school.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:31 PM
zuddy Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to zuddy Send a message via MSN to zuddy

I never went to any school functions, dances, or parties. I don't really regret it, but if I went back I'd go to some of them.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Cherry Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Cherry

We have an honor roll picnic at the end of the year. Everyone who passes their classes gets to go swimming and have pizza at some water park. I have been going every year. :]

*Misty
Old 07-04-2008, 12:46 AM
CHIMCHAR13 Offline
Experienced Trainer

We have end of the year parties, but thy're organized by teachers not the whole school in general so you're out of luck if you don't have that teacher.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:56 AM
RPGBoss Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to RPGBoss Send a message via MSN to RPGBoss Send a message via Yahoo to RPGBoss Send a message via Skype™ to RPGBoss

Haha..yah we had some awesome Parties back in HS...Both School organized (by us) and Our awesome Weekend Parties (usually after the Big game)

The school organized..Mistle Toe...Prom Dance.. Homecoming..that one where u where the weird colorful T-shirts..and some other ones...

Our Parties were basically held at either one of the biggest house in town (in the basemenbt usually) or at the Pool patio (in the summertime)...or BBQ style..

I miss the HS days!!
Old 07-22-2008, 01:59 AM
Ultima Boss Offline

Yes, I had quite a bit of study binges in my apartment with your's truly. Sleepless nights those were, with moonlit walks on the street in America. Man those were so hardcore!

Oh yeah, best part was when the gaming binge started immediately following my study parties. : ]
Old 07-25-2008, 07:05 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Yeah, we had school organized 'parties' the last day of class each year, but the ones I attended were all equally lame. I'm pretty much a loner, so I feel out of place at parties anyway. :x

Plenty of people seem to enjoy them, though.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:13 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

Rarely happens in middle school! Good thing I'm going to high school. But I'm going to be a freshman. D:

But, anyways... before graduating middle school, I attended a special party where only six-hundred people could attend (there are over eight-hundred people in my school), and the higher your grade, the later you could stay. It was supposed to be really special for the eighth graders... But it sucked. However, I got hyper. That is not seen from me very often. Although, I got drunk on coffee today, and I seemed to be overzealous... I gave Starbucks a tip consisting of all of my change. That's how much I loved the coffee. It was something under two dollars, but it was a reasonable tip nonetheless.

[TheSorrowOfPE2K]
Old 07-26-2008, 06:54 AM
Blast the Stereo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Blast the Stereo Send a message via MSN to Blast the Stereo

I've never had a school party in the middle of the summer. Pretty strange, that is.

Of course though, there are all those epicly lame school dances throughout the year and, being on student council [holy crap, wtf was I thinking? D:], I had to organize and attend every last one of 'em. D:

paired with kimmi.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:03 AM
RPGBoss Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to RPGBoss Send a message via MSN to RPGBoss Send a message via Yahoo to RPGBoss Send a message via Skype™ to RPGBoss

Hahaha..Being on student council...its not so bad there's a lot of advantages to it...like on My school they gave us this special badge that would allow us to just show it to the teachers and get out of class cause we "apparently' had to go take care of some student Council matters..since we were "the student council." teachers didnt even even care if we left the class..they knew we were going to get our stuff done one way or the other...

and plus We didnt have to pay a dime to get into all the school dances......all we had to do was show our VIP Badge,,..

so being on the council is not so bad...

Old 07-29-2008, 05:11 AM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

GD, Last year was Seventh Grade, and we had plenty.

Our school organizes Dances, we organize parties. Which are usually the same.

Lots of dancing, not much fun to do, no jello shots, which I had and even though I'm 13 and underage, they tasted pretty good I just like going crazy with friends, joo know the usual... I like coming to the parties cause they invite people from like differant towns and schools and stuff, always an opportunity to meet new people and friends.

I love going to the parties and dances, so fun ^^
Old 07-31-2008, 02:23 AM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

My schools dances completely suck, so ya...
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

Old 08-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Well, our school organises these end-of-the-year parties, and these end-of-term parties, which are really nothing more than eighty odd kids all crowding around one small table and stuffing their mouths full of food. Yeah, I never enjoy them much. But it's a great time to sneak away from the watchful eyes of the teacher and have fun with my small bunch of friends. We wander around school (which is a huge building), and just enjoy ourselves.

Now...the parties my friends and I organise? Oh boy, those are fun. Let's just say that if you mix fourteen hours of Resistance with a lot of good food, amazing company, prank calls, movie-making, and (in the case of sleeping over with the band) song-writing, you'd get one of our parties. xD

Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^