Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-08-2008, 09:14 PM
The PokeSHOP Offline

Default Re: Author Archive

The World of Snake
Justin's Story Archive

Blood on the Paper
Description: When a young archeologist by the name of Thomas Granger accidentally stumbles upon a corpse during his work, he is sucked into a massive mystery of love, death, and riches.
Genre: Short Story/Mystery
Rating: PG-13
Message from Justin: This story is the first in the Snake storyline. I am desperate for opinions so please give some.
Link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=85501

The Lost Nation
Description: During a search for the lost tomb of Imhotep, Dr. Rammond Grant and his apprentice are struck by an earthquake, leading them to the discovery of a lost, ancient civilization.
Genre: Short Story/Adventure
Message from Justin: This is a sequel to "Blood on the Paper", which I consider to be superior. Once again, I am desperste for opinions.
Link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=85501
If you are a member of the Democratic Party (or simply a supporter), please join The Democratic Party

Last edited by The PokeSHOP; 07-08-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:03 PM
Azure Offline
Master Trainer

Pokemon Infinity

Summary: A boy travels on a journey to end the war that, unexpectedly, started a hundered years ago. But he ends up in something that was more than what he has bargained for.
Genre: Sci-fi/Action/Fantasy/War
Rating: PG:13 for mild violence and language
Personal thoughts: Well, to be honest, I used to love this idea. I even have two sequels planned. But, recently, I'm losing interest. I fell that the quality of the chapters is reducing as the fic goes on. Oh well.

Turning Points

Summary: After his sister's awful death in the hands of a criminal agency, a stricken man joins government forces to bring down that very agency.
Genre: Action/Drama
Rating: PG:15. Quite a lot of blood violence.
Personal thoughts: I've always wanted to try my hands at a journey fic. In a matter of minutes, that idea turned into this. I'm currently writing the prologue and debating whether to post it or not.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:26 AM
PMDFan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Memory Island: The Story Behind the Cave
Not Started Yet - 0 Pages - 0 Chapters
Summary: Pikachu and Turtwig explore Dialga's "Memory Island North," and as the name suggests, Pikachu is filled with memories of doing the very same adventures! But through the dimensional hole, a sudden drop in level can mean a big problem for them! Is it related to the hole? Will their level change be permanent? Find out in the FanFic Memory Island: the Story Behind the Cave!
Rating: Starting at G, but may change that after a few chapters.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:38 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

k_pop's Archive

I'm Kris- aka k_pop!
Afraid I'm rather new to writing fanfics. Most of the writing I did in school was book reports and term papers. Any creative writing we did was minimal. Usually we were given a topic to write a poem or short story. I have come up with my own ideas for stories, but never really brought myself to write them out.
Despite a lack of practice, I do enjoy writing. Book reports and research papers were usually some of my favorite assignments, depending on the topic of course. ^^' And although I despise Grammar, English Literature was something I always looked forward to. ^^
My fics probably won't have ratings with them. I don't tend to use bad language when I speak, so I doubt I will use much, if any, when I write.
Just click the title to link to the fic! ^^

The Keeper
On hiatus, indefinately. Sorry. ^^'
Pokemon chaptered fanfic: Fantasy/Adventure (I guess).
chapters posted: 10
The idea for this came while I was trying to think of a story to use a character I had already created- Chip the Furret. I finally had inspiration strike one night when I went outside wearing glow bracelets that had almost faded. Lightning reaches brain!!
This is the story of an eighteen year old girl, who awakens in the middle of a forest with no memory of her past, how she got there, or why she can suddenly understand Pokemon! Strangely, she has four thin bands on each wrist, which glow faintly. Even more strange, when she is attacked by a Crawdaunt, a Leaf Storm appears, protecting her. What is going on?
Meanwhile... something is watching her, and fears that a dark force is growing deep in the earth...

One Shots

A Friend in Need
My first complete posted fanfic, I got the idea for this by a single line going through my head one day. About a trainer who adopts a Minun from a shiny collector, after it struggles with the effects of a virus.
I didn't think this felt complete, so I have gone back and a revised version is in the works. Some edits have been made to the beginning, the story is being lengthened, with a more proper ending.

War Fics

Season VIII

The Monster
A story following the theme of a color assigned to each team. We had green.
I chose the green monster. Jealousy. Sometimes, something that seems harmless can get out of hand.

Secret Promises
"You said nobody would get hurt," was the prompt for the first sentence.
A young girl tries to help an unusual group of Pidgey without revealing the secret, only to have things go terribly wrong.

Deep Instincts
Any story under 7000 characters.
Instead of writing about a battle, this short one-shot is directly after a battle between a Zangoose and Seviper.

Season IX

Forget Me Not
Theme winner!!
Winterbound, with a theme set in the cold. Including the line, "I don't know who you are, but I've seen you in my dreams..." With a strange Ralts appearing during a snowstorm, a young woman still unable to get over her missing love has more surprises coming with the morning.

Legends Never Die
With a theme around transformation, I again decided to go against the grain. Instead of changing into a monster or something powerful, the story is about a Celebi that is losing his power. Dialga, also a being of time, is trying to help his friend. Had to include the line, "I first thought I'd eventually find the answer by searching. I never knew it was in my soul the entire time."

Last edited by k_pop; 09-09-2010 at 05:35 AM.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:55 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Post Re: Author Archive

Guard13007's Author Archive:

My Pokemorphs fanfic
A story I got inspired to write by Fluffy Mew, her story wasn't very good. (Not to be mean) I tried to improve and re-invent it with a fresh idea.
(Pokemon)

My Tainted Life fiction
A story that I have made about werewolves, but I plan on doing more with it than just posting it here so I'm not posting any more chapters. (I'm trying to get it published, so I may-in the future-post a link to it from here, or I may post a link here to a website I might make for it.)
(Non-Pokemon)

Last edited by Guard13007; 12-17-2008 at 02:08 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:55 AM
Seeda the Bulbasaur Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Original One: The Story of the Beginning
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Rating: PG-13 for some gore and words (and DEATH )
Summary:
When Sirius murders the first Governor of Time, Chrononian,
Arceus curses him by trapping in a crystal ball, the Stone of
Darkness, but Sirius escapes, plotting revenge, he comes to
Arceus' court, then, he turns Arceus into Death Form, a status
which the victim will destroy-and kill anything in its path.
Only Mew can save the universe from Sirius' dark reign...
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...63#post2550663

Fanfiction A SHORT STORY
Genre: Normal Life?
Rating: G
Summary:
A little story about a Empoleon that reads a werid thing.....

That's pretty much it, more will come soon...
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=91433

Last edited by Seeda the Bulbasaur; 11-26-2008 at 05:08 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:00 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

The Lapis Library Archieve

In one of Geoffrey's fanfictions, later to be rewritten for the Pokémon universe he has created starting with Legend: Tohjo, the Lapis Library was a public library run by a Cresselia in the bottom of the ocean for water Pokémon that contains numerous legends and stories concerning the origins of problematic and mysterious phenomena, such as the story of Creation (Pokémonized) and how the notched/spiky-ear Pichu got its ear.

Legend: Tohjo
Spoiler:
The first full story to be submitted to the Lapis Library Archive, it is about how the children of legendary Pokémon came to be, from all over the world.

Synopsis:
Jokull had always lived by himself in icy lands he was born in. He is immune to the icy charm that is this land, and is able to control the weather in this place. But when a shooting star separates Jokull from his home, he ends up in the Honshu province, halfway around the world from where he used to be – according to Arezo, a very knowledgeable girl who claims that she is the daughter of a very powerful Jirachi – the two must join forces with other friends in order to solve the mystery of these legendary Pokémon that seem to be plunging the world into unbalance. But they will soon learn that this is because the children of the most powerful legendary Pokémon have been created, and that there is little anyone can do to stop them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The One-Shot Archive

Sublime
Winds of Change
Horror of the Ilex Forest
Song of Victory
Equilibrium

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 11-30-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:39 AM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck

Jake's Archive

=Comments are always appreciated. ;]=

-Snapshot-
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Rating: PG/PG-13 for language, and violence (in the future)
Summary: Charlie Weatherly is a budding wildlife photographer, working for Professor Rowan in Sinnoh. After returning from a near-death experience on Mt. Coronet, Charlie is sent on an expedition to find and photograph the elusive Mew. But the other members in the expedition have secrets; dark ones. And these secrets might just be the ruination of Charlie, Mew, and the entire world as they know it.

-Jake-

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."

Last edited by Woodchuck; 02-17-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:25 AM
KantoChamp46 Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: KantoChamp46

I've only written one fanfic so far, but it's an ongoing, probably going to be long, chaptered fiction, so... yeah. I'm not really up to writing the other ideas I have right now. =P Kinda new here, but figured I'd put this up so maybe this story gets more attention and so I can keep updating if I write anything new.

Title: Pokemon: Becoming a Master
Progress: Currently on Chapter 10
Rating: PG13 I don't know if I'm going to be using any material to warrant such a high rating, but there are some ideas I have which, if used, may warrant such a rating. At the point where it is currently, it's basically only PG. =)
Genre: Trainer/Adventure/Character-driven Drama
Summary: A 16 year-old boy, Hayden, and his older sister, Klaire, start off their Pokemon Journey from Pallet Town, Hayden picking Bulbasaur and Klaire picking Charmander. What starts off as a typical trainer story with humble beginnings soon develops into a much larger and grander adventure, involving both battling for the Pokemon League title and fighting against the most vicious and terrifying villains the Pokemon World has ever seen.

98% of teens won't stand up for God. If you're one of the 2% who will, place this somewhere in your signature.

Last edited by KantoChamp46; 11-30-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Griff4815 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Griff4815

- Your Name: Griff4815
- Stories: Never in the Wrong Time or Wrong Place
- A caring, rookie, teenage trainer is partnered with a stubborn, rebellious and independant Treecko on his quest to beat the eight Hoenn gyms. He finds out that he'll get more than he bargained for.
-Rated 14A for realistic violence and some gore, swearing, mature themes and the occasional dirty joke.
-Genre: Adventure/trainer/character-driven drama/suspense

Victory or Death
- A pacifistic Beedrill part of an assault squadron in his regimented, militaristic hive is thrust into battle for the first time. Retreat is not an option.
- Rated 15A for Violence and gore, and mature themes.
- Genre: War/Drama/Tragedy
Got 5th out of 13 in the Serebii One-Shot Tragedy contest

I've been writing for over two years now. Yup.

The biggest Grovyle fan in PE2K or anywhere.
Time Bandit

Last edited by Griff4815; 09-12-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Mawile_rocks2 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Title: Shadows
Progress: Finished
Rating: PG13, for gore/violence/all the stuff I like.
Genre: Horror
Summary: Chiper's professer Kane tries to bring back the Shadow Pokémon, but opens the oppritunity to destroy the world.

Last edited by Mawile_rocks2; 10-06-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Astinus Offline

ASTINUS: PROFILE

Name: Astinus

Stories: At present, I have only one story on this site. It's called: Final Destination 5: The Prise Of Paradise. On here, it's actually called final destination 5: death's reprise, but I changed the name a long time ago, but I don't know how to change the name of the thread.

Story Description:

It was meant to be a luxurious trip to Southern France, where hot, sunny weather is frequent, and a beach is always nearby. But to get there, they must cross a bridge - the St Yasmin Bridge. But before they can do so, Darren undergoes a grisly premonition, in which he foresees hundreds of deaths, including those of his friends and his very good self. After awaking from the bloody nightmare, he panics and saves himself, and a handful of other people - and in doing so, ruptures Death's plan. But they're about to realise just how easily second chances can be revoked.

As with all in the Final Destination series, it contains strong gore, violence and language, so if you are offended by it or don't like it, don't read. ;)

Chapter 3 now up!
Old 02-23-2010, 10:01 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Haha, hadn't noticed this. xD

Name: GS/Suicune/Flareon.

Stories:

Story title:
Through the Eyes of a Flareon
Genre: Adventure, pokemon perspective, a little bit of humour, drama, friendship.
Rating: PG (for a little blood, death and language)
Progress: 28 chapters up so far; W.I.P
Summary: The story revolves around Dusty the flareon, a Fire type with attitude. It starts off with her and her best friend, Izante the leafeon, and both of their masters in a battle. It trails off into a capture, and soon enough the two find themselves separated and in unknown territory. As it progresses, Dusty learns of certain identities, makes many new friends and takes necessary risks to protect others and survive. Little does she know about a sinister organisation somehow connected to Team Rocket which are planning something she is destined to become involved with.
DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN
Additional info: Before TtEoaF I had written so many stories--random ones that mostly went nowhere. That didn't matter to me though, because I loved writing them for the fun of it, no matter where it would end up. However, this was a story I began with a "friend" who is no longer labeled with that title, and her character was Izante. It was originally a story from both Dusty and Izante's points of view--she would write it from the leafeon's and I from Dusty's. I ended up cancelling the idea after the forth chapter because she hated the way I wrote and couldn't take my criticism said to help her, and I didn't like her writing. She also basically copied every word (I would write a chapter or a half and then send it to her for her to write the same thing from Izante's P.O.V)...which got really annoying. Dx We also couldn't agree on many ideas and other things, so I decided it would be best to write it separately. So after that I can't imagine she wrote another word, whereas I decided to make it my "main" story, so to speak, and it's my longest one to date. It's helped me in so many ways and made me understand how characters and plotlines worked, too. :3 I can thank Dusty for that. ^v^
Link: Here!

Story title:
River's Vengeance
Genre: Forest life, pokemon perspective, drama.
Rating: G/PG (I'm not good with ratings! xD)
Progress: One-shot (three posts)
Summary: Libbi and Fickre are charmander siblings whose parents have gone away, and in the meantime they are being looked after by the parents' family friend, Palue, a squirtle who lives by a lake. The story is set in the forest where he lives, and tells of the things the two Fire types learnt on that night. It speaks of spirits and the ways of living in the wild. But what will happen once Fickre disregards the forest's warnings?
Additional info: I don't really know why I wrote this...but I like how it turned out. xD It was fun and meaningful at the same time. I've always loved the idea of spirits in everything and that nature has a real say in things.

Story title:
Beyond the Bush
Genre: Pokemon perspective, drama, friendship.
Rating: M (for strong violence and blood--I'm being safe. x3)
Progress: One-shot (two and a bit posts)
Summary: In a world of harsh consequences and violence, a zigzagoon called Mynk strives to survive under the order of her abusive and inhumanly heartless trainer. One day as she's tied up and suffering from recent beatings, a cluster of rattata spot her. This is the start of Mynk's life-changing event.

Story title:
Unwritten
Genre: Pokemon perspective, humour, adventure.
Rating: PG (only for language--ECHO!!)
Progress: 1 chapter so far; W.I.P
Summary: Love PMD2: Explorers of Sky? This is exactly that but in a story form. Echo was a human who was turned into an eevee and sent to the pokemon world. Derri, a timid phanpy, happens to find her whilst watching the sunset. He tells of his dreams to become an explorer and they form an exploration team. This fan fic doesn't follow the exact Explorers of Sky script, and I'm gonna change it here and there. Things will definitely be different having an eevee with attitude!
Additional info: I really wanted to write the game up as a fan fic because I was constantly being amused at the many chances to be completely different. It really made me laugh and I have ideas of how to change it and annoy characters like Chatot. xD This story will have all the PMD characters with actual names, rather than just 'Corphish' or 'Sunflora', so be aware of that. I've tried to pick out ones that suit them or are similar to their species name, so bear with me. xD

Story title:
Howling in the Shadows
Genre: Pokemon perspective, adventure, friendship, mystery.
Rating: PG (for future violence)
Progress: One chapter so far; W.I.P
Summary: This story follows a houndour called Dusk and her closest friend, Eclipse, as well as two humans. Pack life has always been satisfactory for Dusk, as she's always enjoyed her ranking as second in command. However, once she discovers something suspicious, she finds herself taking new paths and revealing truths she never knew.
Additional info: Howling in the Shadows (or 'Howling' for short) was inspired by the theme song of one of my favourite animes, Darker Than Black (which is also called Howling xD).

EXPECT MORE! >:D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 09-27-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:16 AM
Giratina Offline

Arceus' Archives
...Or what's left of them, anyway

Title: Metal Coat / The Galaxy Key
Progress: Finished, likely to be rewritten
Rating: PG, for some sadistic fluffy creatures of love and joy
Genre: Adventure (?)
Summary: Metal Coat is a twisty-turny adventure where the three protagonists' only goal is to survive long enough in Sinnoh enough to find a way back to Treasure Town. This is made an awful lot harder due to a few minor setbacks: two of the group members were Pokémon for most of their lives and don't know the first thing about human society, they've got a whole host of angry people and Pokémon after them, and one of them is named Cyrus.

Title: It's My Digital World
Progress: Hiatus, unlikely to be rewritten or continued
Rating: PG
Genre: Adventure
Summary: When the time comes for Dorumon to leave his sheltered life on the castle on top of the world (or Digital Patch as the case may be), he is pulled into an adventure of Code-ical proportions. Over the course of this adventure the Pokémon conducts a ragtag band of Digimon - and one human - in order to wage war against a deviant Digimon hell-bent on bringing wreckage to the Digital Patch.

Oh yeah, and he meets his maker. Literally.

Title: Rock Megaphone
Progress: Hiatus, may be rewritten
Genre: Adventure (fetch quest)
Summary: Rock Megaphone is a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon story (taking place in the Pokéverse) about an Exploration Team on a quest to find the Seve- ahem, Eight Treasures. Cantre the Aerodactyl, Shiva the (female) Vaporeon, and later Jag the Scyther make up the team. They are competing against the clearly-evil Team of Sho the Rhyperior, Aria the Tropius, and an ever-changing third member to be replaced with someone else as soon as the previous one's use is no longer needed.

Title: Wings Have We
Progress: Active
Rating: PG13
Genre: Adventure (journeyfic)
Summary: Delta Species is among the dreaded 'Journey Fic' genre, and focuses around five Pokémon Trainers (more or less) who run around the revamped region of Holon (which is no longer a mere island meant for Mew hunting, but an honest to goodness six-Badge region). These five Trainers (more or less) will eventually find themselves in the middle of a gloriously clichéd race between Team BDV (a group of psycho gijinkas and a few regular Grunts) and the ancient race of the Mewkizuu, Defenders of the Universe and Spawn of Mew, for finding the one thing that can make the former's aspirations become reality... unfortunately, that something will also have deathly consequences for most everyone else.

Title: Indebted
Progress: One-shot
Genre: Backstory
Summary: This is Giratina and the Sky Warrior from the side you've never seen - exactly what happened afterward, and the events that led to Lawrence "Zero" Lund coming into possession of what must be the most embarrassing boss ever.

Title: The Kinks
Progress: WAR oneshot
Rating: PG13
Genre: General
Summary: The Pokémon training revolution brought about by a rather unexpected and familiar young friend.

Title: Beasts Like Us
Progress: One-shot
Rating: PG13, for cursing
Genre: Backstory
Summary: Highlights from the life of Suicune, including a number of people chasing after him.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 06-06-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Alpha Dialga Offline
New Trainer

Post Re: Author Archive

Alpha Dialga's fanfics

Link:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=108770

Title: The quest of Arceus: journey to a new homeworld
Genre: Adventure/family/crossover
Summary:The pokemon world is dying. Will Arceus and his fellow legends make to their new home alive. Could this place called hyrule be what their looking for. Even then new legendaries are born.