Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Old 08-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Frenzy Plant Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Frenzy's Trade Station

Hi, a little message to inform everyone who has said they will trade with me/is waiting of a trade from me. I will be online today at 9pm GMT which is 4pm EST (if I remember correctly). I am sorry for the delays but my internet has been down. If you want to trade with me be sure to be online then because I don't really know when I can be online. If this time is unsuitable then please pm me and try to arrange a time (preferably tomorrow) I have deleted all my previous messages so please say what I was going to trade you and what you were going to trade me.
I will clone any pokemon worth cloning for free. Offering legends and stuff as a collat which you may keep. I do not accept: nicknamed, foreign or illegitimate pokemon. I also have every item available to attach to the clones. Drop me a message if you're interested
Old 08-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Meizter

I got some of the ones you wanted:

Paras
Miltank
Plusle
Lunatone
Castform
Blissey
Mothim
Gallade

No special about them, but what could you offer for each one of them?
Old 08-17-2008, 10:43 AM
Frenzy Plant Offline
New Trainer

I am sorry for yesterday to anyone who tried to contact me, my internet was down again. The sooner I can arrange a guaranteed internet access point the better
I will clone any pokemon worth cloning for free. Offering legends and stuff as a collat which you may keep. I do not accept: nicknamed, foreign or illegitimate pokemon. I also have every item available to attach to the clones. Drop me a message if you're interested