Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 08-17-2008, 11:32 PM
Nirvash Offline

Send a message via AIM to Nirvash
Default Re: Your Best fishing experience?

Here is a great story of fishing:

It was a good, nice day when I had woken up even though it had only been 5 A.M. I was to go fishing with my father, my friend, and my friend's father. My father was knocking on my door, telling me to get ready to go. "We have to meet them at their house in 5 minutes!" yelled my father. I steadily got up, got on some clothes that I didn't mind getting wet or dirty, and walked out downstairs. I grabbed a muffin and a doughnut, because I knew we wouldn't be eating a meal for about 8 hours, but there were snacks so I didn't get much. My father and I went into the garage, and hopped into our car. We drove down our street, took a left, and then turned right into a driveway. My friend and his father were there waiting for us. We got out of our car, andhelped load them their equipment into the trunk of our car. "I heard that Russia had invaded Georgia last thursday, Nathan" said my friend's father to my father. "Yea, they did. It's very violent over there right now." replied my father. Indeed, it was dangerous there now. My friend and I hopped in the back while our fathers stepped in the front. We turned on the radio for the hour long drive to the lake. "... We're no strangers to love... You know the rules, and so do I!" My father shook his head in dissaproval, and changed the channel. "Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down, and I like to take a minute..." My father exclaimed "Why are all these lulzy songs playing now?!" and promptly turned of the radio. My friend promptly took out his DS and started playing Pokemon. I noticed he was using a different DS. He told me that he had broken up with his Girlfriend, which also resulted in a broken DS. He told me the story of how this tragic event occured. "Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured 'cool, I'll just play Pokemon while I wait'. So I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she's crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game. A shiny pidgey. Holy sh*t. (For those of you who don't know/care, shiny pokemon have less than a 1/1000 chance of appearing). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling 'holy sh*t, YES', interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell "You don't even f*cking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR F*CKING GAME!" I'm still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny pidgey, gone forever. I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumba*s and swinging my fists around. She yells out 'F*CK YOU", and runs out of my house in tears.' " At first, I thought, "Wow, what a b*tch". But then I thought, "Wow, what a mega-b*tch!". So, we finally get to the lake, and we unpack our trunk. We haul everything off to our boat, and everything is fine. After we find a nice spot, we all cast our lines. Within 5 minutes, my friend catches a carp. I thought he had great luck. He quickly stored his fish, baited his hook, and casted off again. 10 minutes, and another fish catches. I said, "Ok, what the hell are you doing to get these fish?". He quickly told me "I'm just a master baiter!". After we were done, we packed up and headed home. We were to eat the fish we had caught that night with our families. And since my friend was a master baiter, we had plenty of fish to go around. My mother had prepared them in our kitchen. One of them, however, was still alive! It simply would not die. "pls di we need 2 eet u!!!!11" said my mother. The fish simply replied, "Captain Falcon only, No Items, Final Destination". My mother agreed with a simple "kklol" and they were on their way. It was an epic battle. I swear, it was SRS BZNS. My mother was losing, however, with a simple, well placed FALCON PAUNCH, the match was over. And the Fish was cured of it's teen pregnancy. "AHAHA I WIN" said my mother. She threw them on the grill. They were grilling, and we were playing Pokemon. I had used the Calculator application on my Poketch, and had typed in 7/0. I had looked around, and everybody had noticed how pale I had gotten. My father had said "What's wrong?", and I yelled "OH SHI-". A black hole had opened in front of us, and sucked in our grill. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!1" yelled my mother. I ordered pizza, and when the pizza man came to the door, and I started tearing up. "Thank you... I love you." I had said, while crying. My friend's mother had asked what we had done that day, so my friend and made a few steps that represented what we had done that day. They were as follows:
1. Go fishing
2. Catch fish
3. Take them home
4. ????
5. PROFIT!!!
Our mothers were suprised of what we had accomplished that day. My friend and his parents had left, and it was time for me to hit the hay. I fell asleep and the day was done.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Teh_Jokah123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeon View Post
Here is a great story of fishing:

It was a good, nice day when I had woken up even though it had only been 5 A.M. I was to go fishing with my father, my friend, and my friend's father. My father was knocking on my door, telling me to get ready to go. "We have to meet them at their house in 5 minutes!" yelled my father. I steadily got up, got on some clothes that I didn't mind getting wet or dirty, and walked out downstairs. I grabbed a muffin and a doughnut, because I knew we wouldn't be eating a meal for about 8 hours, but there were snacks so I didn't get much. My father and I went into the garage, and hopped into our car. We drove down our street, took a left, and then turned right into a driveway. My friend and his father were there waiting for us. We got out of our car, andhelped load them their equipment into the trunk of our car. "I heard that Russia had invaded Georgia last thursday, Nathan" said my friend's father to my father. "Yea, they did. It's very violent over there right now." replied my father. Indeed, it was dangerous there now. My friend and I hopped in the back while our fathers stepped in the front. We turned on the radio for the hour long drive to the lake. "... We're no strangers to love... You know the rules, and so do I!" My father shook his head in dissaproval, and changed the channel. "Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down, and I like to take a minute..." My father exclaimed "Why are all these lulzy songs playing now?!" and promptly turned of the radio. My friend promptly took out his DS and started playing Pokemon. I noticed he was using a different DS. He told me that he had broken up with his Girlfriend, which also resulted in a broken DS. He told me the story of how this tragic event occured. "Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured 'cool, I'll just play Pokemon while I wait'. So I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she's crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game. A shiny pidgey. Holy sh*t. (For those of you who don't know/care, shiny pokemon have less than a 1/1000 chance of appearing). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling 'holy sh*t, YES', interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell "You don't even f*cking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR F*CKING GAME!" I'm still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny pidgey, gone forever. I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumba*s and swinging my fists around. She yells out 'F*CK YOU", and runs out of my house in tears.' " At first, I thought, "Wow, what a b*tch". But then I thought, "Wow, what a mega-b*tch!". So, we finally get to the lake, and we unpack our trunk. We haul everything off to our boat, and everything is fine. After we find a nice spot, we all cast our lines. Within 5 minutes, my friend catches a carp. I thought he had great luck. He quickly stored his fish, baited his hook, and casted off again. 10 minutes, and another fish catches. I said, "Ok, what the hell are you doing to get these fish?". He quickly told me "I'm just a master baiter!". After we were done, we packed up and headed home. We were to eat the fish we had caught that night with our families. And since my friend was a master baiter, we had plenty of fish to go around. My mother had prepared them in our kitchen. One of them, however, was still alive! It simply would not die. "pls di we need 2 eet u!!!!11" said my mother. The fish simply replied, "Captain Falcon only, No Items, Final Destination". My mother agreed with a simple "kklol" and they were on their way. It was an epic battle. I swear, it was SRS BZNS. My mother was losing, however, with a simple, well placed FALCON PAUNCH, the match was over. And the Fish was cured of it's teen pregnancy. "AHAHA I WIN" said my mother. She threw them on the grill. They were grilling, and we were playing Pokemon. I had used the Calculator application on my Poketch, and had typed in 7/0. I had looked around, and everybody had noticed how pale I had gotten. My father had said "What's wrong?", and I yelled "OH SHI-". A black hole had opened in front of us, and sucked in our grill. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!1" yelled my mother. I ordered pizza, and when the pizza man came to the door, and I started tearing up. "Thank you... I love you." I had said, while crying. My friend's mother had asked what we had done that day, so my friend and made a few steps that represented what we had done that day. They were as follows:
1. Go fishing
2. Catch fish
3. Take them home
4. ????
5. PROFIT!!!
Our mothers were suprised of what we had accomplished that day. My friend and his parents had left, and it was time for me to hit the hay. I fell asleep and the day was done.
Lol I was taking you serious At first then I lol'd so hard...
Mastered @311
Old 08-19-2008, 04:09 PM
Spartan MK-6 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Spartan MK-6 Send a message via MSN to Spartan MK-6

My best fishing experience was my only fishing experience, a couple of years back, caught nothing, it sucked. ]:

And lol @ espeon