Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 09-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: Park Discussion Lounge (URPG Related Questions, Park Style)

Yes, I think Bron wants everyone to be accepted before entering the RP, like any regular RP. The Park Mart is open to anyone, but you can't enter the park RP until being accepted.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 09-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33 View Post

Bron- You changed the sign-ups. Weapons?

~Jack~
Bron and I have a PVP area planned for the lulz. That, and to contribute somewhat to the plot. Harry liked the idea.

I sent off the plot to Bron, so all he has to do is edit the main post, and I think we can get started...
Old 09-01-2008, 10:18 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sota View Post
Uh, guess I have to change my SU. Is it okay if we're a Pokemon?...

Oh, and, in the SU thread it says we can re-sign up with a differant character, so why are you guys having the discussion...

I still don't get the RPing, what, are we supposed to go to a Park and just find a Pokemon? How are we supposed to make something good?

Also, can you used the Pokeradar to attract legends so you can get a shot of them?
Actually, please go look again. For continuity's sake, one character per player, unless they want to have a second character for their Ranger if they are one.

I haven't sat down to read all the SUs, see further down as to why. I'm not sure how a Pokemon catching Pokemon would make any kind of sense, since it's similar to cannibalism, but you're not actually eating them. It's like you're basically a traitor to your own species.

SU thread was updated recently, everybody please check that you have all the new fields.

Legends are immune to Radars and Replants, or that would be unfair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33 View Post

Yea, we need to put regular items back. I still have a copy of the prices:
Full Heal - $1,000
Full Restore - $2,000
Antidote - $500
Awakening - $500
Burn Heal - $500
Ice Heal - $500
Paralyze Heal - $500
Hyper Potion - $1,000
Max Potion - $1,500

Yes, you role play yourself entering the park to catch a Pokemon, though it won't be as simple as it sounds. And no, you can't use the Pokeradar on Legendaries.

I'll be able to answer questions and help out too.

Bron- You changed the sign-ups. Weapons?

~Jack~
Thanks Jack, feel free to put this into the list, since you can edit. I'm kinda on a limited schedule right now until the evening.

Other stuff has been answered, and it hasn't sorry if I missed you. Been doing craploads off-forum, I need a break.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-02-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:52 AM
Starkipraggy Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to Starkipraggy

Which makes you wonder: Is there a chance that the Repels will misfire? Say this Charizard or Charmeleon hears it, and being aggressive by nature, goes nuts, charges towards the source of the disturbance (i.e. you) and tries to stomp it into the ground?

Mons are here though

私はグレダーです--I am a Grader

Last edited by Starkipraggy; 09-02-2008 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:27 PM
Frozen_in_Time Offline

Wondering, when, RP'ing, how do you know what area you are in?
Old 09-03-2008, 12:29 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Silly Berry, go delete your post please. You can't know, because you still haven't been properly signed up. The actual Park RP is not active yet, and needs a plot.

Guys I have a life. I will finish writing the plot sometime by the weekened when I have time between schoolwork. That and process Signups. Tiana is grounded for a week, but says she will be here during the day, still.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-03-2008 at 12:39 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Silly Berry, go delete your post please. You can't know, because you still haven't been properly signed up. The actual Park RP is not active yet, and needs a plot.

Guys I have a life. I will finish writing the plot sometime by the weekened when I have time between schoolwork. That and process Signups. Tiana is grounded for a week, but says she will be here during the day, still.
I talked to you the other day regarding this Bron. Go get another Official besides Tiana, one that is very active. So that he/she may start approving the SU's and get the RP started.

I know that Tiana will do her job, but 1 more Official won't hurt.

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 09-03-2008, 01:50 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:

I believe the plot is finished already, Bron.

Quote:
I know that Tiana will do her job, but 1 more Official won't hurt.
Would anyone have a problem with me nominating myself to that position?
Old 09-03-2008, 02:12 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Nah, there's a bit more I'd like to add to what you wrote, but if you think I should put up what you wrote now and add more later, I will.

And rusty I really think more than 2 Co-Owners is too much, but I've already said I trust you on stuff so sure, what did you have in mind? There isn't much to do right now (Not till the RP starts), honestly.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Nah, there's a bit more I'd like to add to what you wrote, but if you think I should put up what you wrote now and add more later, I will.

And rusty I really think more than 2 Co-Owners is too much, but I've already said I trust you on stuff so sure, what did you have in mind? There isn't much to do right now (Not till the RP starts), honestly.
Sorry to intrude, but if you include Rust to be a Co-Owner, there is only 2. Tiana and Rusty. With you being the Owner.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:27 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Owner means a person who owns something, in this case the whole Park, and I'd like to keep that to just two people. I was going to create a rank between Owner and Ranger and put rusty there (Although all Park Staff can still perform Ranger duties, Mart cashiering, and comment on SUs), among others which may be made later as the need arises. I can't decide what to name it though. Notice gun6 is marked as Consultant, because he said he didn't really want to be a full Ranger.

It's just that I'd like to keep it as just us two, Tiana and myself, as Owners and "wearing the pants" so to speak.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:36 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:
Owner means a person who owns something, in this case the whole Park, and I'd like to keep that to just two people. I was going to create a rank between Owner and Ranger and put rusty there (Although all Park Staff can still perform Ranger duties, Mart cashiering, and comment on SUs), among others which may be made later as the need arises. I can't decide what to name it though. Notice gun6 is marked as Consultant, because he said he didn't really want to be a full Ranger.

It's just that I'd like to keep it as just us two, Tiana and myself, as Owners and "wearing the pants" so to speak.
I never asked you to add another Owner, but a Co-Owner or some sort, who has less privileges than the Owners themselves. Like approving the SU's and some other minor stuff. Meh, your choice. I said what I wanted.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:43 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Dude, another Co-Owner = another Owner. Co means together. What did you think it meant? Anything else is confusing, to me especially.

Now, any idea what to name the rank between Owner and Ranger? Of course anybody can suggest. I'm asking everybody.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:
Dude, another Co-Owner = another Owner. Co means together. What did you think it meant? Anything else is confusing, to me especially.

Now, any idea what to name the rank between Owner and Ranger? Of course anybody can suggest. I'm asking everybody.
Ok, I misunderstood that term
I thought a Co was a partner like, but not an entire Owner.

Anyhow, My name suggestion would be, "Ranger Elite".

Old 09-03-2008, 02:58 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

Hey, I was thinking, how about making it so that Honey has some sort of effect on the Park RPs.

I mean, Combee's Honey Gather ability has never been used because Honey only has an effect on the fields, so, now we have fields. Let's give that ability some use. = )