Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 08-31-2008, 06:10 PM
PokeMasteRacheal
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
Do you trade shinies for shinies or 2 for one trades?
That would depend on the trade. What do you offer?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-31-2008, 06:12 PM
Eevee trainer's Avatar
Eevee trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,859
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

I have shiny Poocheyena, shiny Golbat, and shiny Torkoal (UT). Are you interested in any of these?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-31-2008, 06:13 PM
PokeMasteRacheal
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
I have shiny Poocheyena, shiny Golbat, and shiny Torkoal (UT). Are you interested in any of these?
Only the Torkoal really.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-31-2008, 06:15 PM
charizard ex's Avatar
charizard ex Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: by the bay
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to charizard ex Send a message via Skype™ to charizard ex
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

hey i am trading someone else the pikachu sorry i can trade you a shiny lugia and a wishmaker jirachi for the shaymin
__________________
Spoiler:

My FC: 4297-6886-2794

My trade thread:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=108706

Credit goes to Neeno


Battle Frontier Double Challenge Points: 40

Help get the pe2k Olympics approved by the mods


† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-31-2008, 06:15 PM
Eevee trainer's Avatar
Eevee trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,859
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

K, 'cause I was interested in your Shiny Mewtwo, but I understand if you don't want to do the trade for only a shiny Torkoal.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-01-2008, 08:22 AM
Mr_Evd
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

im interested in the following only if they have good ivs

Shiny Articuno
Lvl 50
Impish Natured

GameStop Deoxys
Lvl 50
Jolly Natured

Shiny Mewtwo
Lvl 70
Modest Natured

Shiny Lugia NN Lugia MG
Lvl 70
Calm Natured

Shiny Mystery Mew
Lvl 10
Lonely Natured
illl offer any of my events and evd the links are in my sig
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-01-2008, 05:38 PM
PokeMasteRacheal
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Evd View Post
im interested in the following only if they have good ivs

Shiny Articuno
Lvl 50
Impish Natured

GameStop Deoxys
Lvl 50
Jolly Natured

Shiny Mewtwo
Lvl 70
Modest Natured

Shiny Lugia NN Lugia MG
Lvl 70
Calm Natured

Shiny Mystery Mew
Lvl 10
Lonely Natured
illl offer any of my events and evd the links are in my sig
I dont know their Ivs but would u still like them? And bump everyone
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Mr_Evd
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeMasteRacheal View Post
I dont know their Ivs but would u still like them? And bump everyone
ill take them just tell me who u want
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-01-2008, 11:41 PM
PokeMasteRacheal
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Evd View Post
ill take them just tell me who u want
Ok but i dont see any events.
I do however like some of the shiny/non shiny ev trained Pokemon.
I like
Shiny MAMOSWINE-ADAMANT-358/394/188/135/145/258/OBLIVIOUS-EARTHQUAKE/ICE SHARD STONE EDGE ICE FANG-new

Shiny ALAKAZAM-MODEST-249/117/95/405/175/338/SYNCHRONIZE-PSYCHIC/FOCUS BLAST/SHADOW BALL/GRASS KNOT

SLOWKING nicked(LASCHOKING)-QUIET-394/165/257/259/257/58/OWN TEMPO-YAWN/SURF/NASTY PLOT/PSYCHIC
HERACROSS-ADAMANT-301/383/186/104/216/269/GUTS-MEGAHORN/STONE EDGE/EARTHQUAKE/CLOSE COMBAT-new

Shiny HERACROSS-ADAMANT-301/383/186/104/216/269/GUTS-MEGAHORN/STONE EDGE/EARTHQUAKE/CLOSE COMBAT-new

Shiny ROSERADE-MILD-261/176/131/383/309/217/POISON POINT-SLUDGE BOMB/EXTRASENSORY/ENERGY BALL LEAF STORM
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-02-2008, 12:30 AM
Dragonfang's Avatar
Dragonfang Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Press Ctrl+F4 to find out. ;p
Posts: 248
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

I will a pokemon festa 06 japanese Electrive for your shaymin and it's touched.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Mr_Evd
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeMasteRacheal View Post
Ok but i dont see any events.
I do however like some of the shiny/non shiny ev trained Pokemon.
I like
Shiny MAMOSWINE-ADAMANT-358/394/188/135/145/258/OBLIVIOUS-EARTHQUAKE/ICE SHARD STONE EDGE ICE FANG-new

Shiny ALAKAZAM-MODEST-249/117/95/405/175/338/SYNCHRONIZE-PSYCHIC/FOCUS BLAST/SHADOW BALL/GRASS KNOT

SLOWKING nicked(LASCHOKING)-QUIET-394/165/257/259/257/58/OWN TEMPO-YAWN/SURF/NASTY PLOT/PSYCHIC
HERACROSS-ADAMANT-301/383/186/104/216/269/GUTS-MEGAHORN/STONE EDGE/EARTHQUAKE/CLOSE COMBAT-new

Shiny HERACROSS-ADAMANT-301/383/186/104/216/269/GUTS-MEGAHORN/STONE EDGE/EARTHQUAKE/CLOSE COMBAT-new

Shiny ROSERADE-MILD-261/176/131/383/309/217/POISON POINT-SLUDGE BOMB/EXTRASENSORY/ENERGY BALL LEAF STORM
its in my sig
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-03-2008, 11:48 PM
karma34's Avatar
karma34 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 207
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

I have a Shiny Sneasel lvl 32 UT...will you trade it for your Shiny Mewtwo?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-04-2008, 06:40 AM
Metallic Houndoom's Avatar
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: In a CRAAAAZY world! I'm not crazy!
Posts: 2,095
Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom
Default Re: HI EVERYONE!!!!!! Trades Inside

i'll trade an ALAMOS darkrai for your gamestop deoxys
__________________
{URPG}

Credit to EmBreon
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com