Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 12:36 PM
SaixPuppy Offline
Master Trainer

Default Xu pokemon--story 1--forest, aqua, and icicle

WHO'S GOT THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? ???????????????

FOREST: I'VE GOT THE POWER!

AQUA: I'VE GOT THE DUMBNESS!

ICICLE: I'VE GOT THE NOTHING!

FOREST: I'VE GOT THE DUMBEST DAD!!

AQUA: I'VE GOT THE UGLIEST MOM!!

ICICLE: I'VE GOT THE MEGA
GRANDPA!

FOREST: Let us takaa walk

AQUA: IT'S LET'S TAKE A WALK! NOT LET US TAKAAA WALK.

ICICLE: OHH!! THERE GO'S SUPER, ULTRA, MEGA NERD AQUA.

AQUA: OHH I'LL GET YOU!!!! SKY ATTACK!!

FOREST: HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!! WATER TYPES DON'T KNOW SKY ATTACK!!! FINE THEN!! I USE HURRICANE!!

AQUA: NO FAIR FOREST!!! HURICANE ISN'T EVEN A MOVE!!!

FOREST: LET'S GO!!

1 SECOND LATER

FOREST: HEY ULTRA, MEGA, AWESOME SEXY GRANDPA!!

OLD GRANDPA: THAT'S MASTER SEXY GRANDPA TO YOU!!

FOREST: On to the GREAT GRANDMA!!!

AQUA: THE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

ICICLE: MAYBE THIS WILL JOG YOUR MEMORY!!!! FOOTBALL TACKLE!!

AQUA: OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! THAT ISN'T EVEN A MOVE!!!!!!!!!

FOREST: HUUHHH. THE GREAT GRANDMA 2 IS WHO WE ARE GOING TO VISIT!! YOU KNOW,the fat grandma at GREAT GRANDMA PEAK!!!

AQUA: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh not tje great grandma tribe at Great Grandma peak!!

ICICLE: Yessssssssssss. The Grandma at Great Grandma peak!!!!!!

2 milliseconds later.........................................

FOREST: Here we are!! Hello and good bye Great Grandma!--Push-- Adios!! Sionara!! Ma Salamaa!! See ya wouldn't wanna be ya!

ICICLE:

Last edited by SaixPuppy; 09-23-2008 at 05:06 PM. Reason: still writing the exciting tale
Old 09-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Azure Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Xu pokemon--story 1--forest, aqua, and icicle

You don't need to tell us a summary of what the story is about. Just go straight to it and explain things that way.

And... sorry Xu, Wu, Iu? I'm extremely confused. Are they pokemon or something else?
Old 09-21-2008, 01:08 PM
SaixPuppy Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke Poke View Post
You don't need to tell us a summary of what the story is about. Just go straight to it and explain things that way.

And... sorry Xu, Wu, Iu? I'm extremely confused. Are they pokemon or something else?
They are pokemon. don't tell me what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGUE ARCEUS View Post
They are pokemon. don't tell me what to do
I also will tell you that I am new and trying out stuff. this is free writing and that means i can use iiiiiiiimmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaggggggggiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn nnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt ttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooo ooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnn! i can make up things too!

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 09-23-2008 at 07:08 PM. Reason: merged
Old 09-22-2008, 07:09 AM
Camisado Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Camisado Send a message via AIM to Camisado Send a message via MSN to Camisado Send a message via Skype™ to Camisado

Quote:
The xu pokemon have powers beyond science studys.
You should capitalise names such as the tribe names, and it's "studies".

Honestly, had you made your first post a bit longer, it could have been a prologue. It is however not good practice, as Azure said, to just post a "reserve" or tell us what your story is about. You should wait until you've actually written at least the first chapter before you start posting.

Also, posting immature things like your last two posts do not make people want to read your story. When you put your work up on the internet, it's open for analysis and constructive criticism, which you should accept with grace and reply equally constructively, because we're all big boys and girls now, and you're not perfect.

Suck it up, get started on your story, and enjoy the support of the community in helping you develop your writing skills.

Shamouti (companion site to fanfic) | Camisado.co.uk
Old 09-23-2008, 11:16 AM
SaixPuppy Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camisado View Post
You should capitalise names such as the tribe names, and it's "studies".

Honestly, had you made your first post a bit longer, it could have been a prologue. It is however not good practice, as Azure said, to just post a "reserve" or tell us what your story is about. You should wait until you've actually written at least the first chapter before you start posting.

Also, posting immature things like your last two posts do not make people want to read your story. When you put your work up on the internet, it's open for analysis and constructive criticism, which you should accept with grace and reply equally constructively, because we're all big boys and girls now, and you're not perfect.

Suck it up, get started on your story, and enjoy the support of the community in helping you develop your writing skills.
My story was changed!!! now stop throwing the insults at 100000000000 miles per hour. they are to fast to catch. "Corny Jokes"TM

Last edited by SaixPuppy; 09-23-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:14 PM
Sakura-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Nobody's gonna like you if you do things like insulting them back. Trust me, people have done it before, next thing they know, they're banned. Don't be one of them, if you may.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUGE ARECUS
I also will tell you that I am new and trying out stuff. this is free writing and that means i can use iiiiiiiimmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaggggggggiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn nnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt ttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooo ooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnn! i can make up things too!
^
Just plain spam.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:22 PM
Azure Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
My story was changed!!! now stop throwing the insults at 100000000000 miles per hour. they are to fast to catch. "Corny Jokes"TM
Nobody's insulting you here. But I will if you keep acting like an immature prick.

Considering how you edited your first post I don't think you are in anyway serious about this story. Either this is a comedy, you're a troll or you're just plain stupid.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:37 PM
SaixPuppy Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura-chan View Post
Nobody's gonna like you if you do things like insulting them back. Trust me, people have done it before, next thing they know, they're banned. Don't be one of them, if you may.

^
Just plain spam.
if you mind i am not putting down spam.I am not a Spammer.And FYI I am in the process of writing some new stuff on this post.

Quote:

^
Just plain spam.
ashvfjdhvjfkdkfjkf. sorry i just felt like typing that dhsjdfjvfdvjfdv thing in

Quote:

^
Just plain spam.
u SHOULD TAKE MY BUISNESS CARD. "cORNY jOKES"TM

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 09-23-2008 at 07:08 PM. Reason: merged
Old 09-23-2008, 03:56 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Okay, you either really need to learn how to troll properly or you need to learn how to take criticism maturely. You are posting your story on the internet. That means you are posting to get feedback and comments about it, otherwise you could keep it on a Microsoft Word document and tell yourself you're really great. The people who have reviewed your story haven't insulted you, they've tried to help you make it better. Listen to them and learn from them, 'cause for the most part, they know what they're talking about. Trust me, I've been in the same situation as you.

Seeing as Camisado has mostly tackled everything already, I only want to add two pices of advice; never post a chapter/story until it is completely finished. No one wants to read something that is only half the quality that it should be, you know? Secondly, stop typing in capitals. Seriously, caps lock is not cruise control for cool.

Now grow up, learn how to improve and maybe people won't look at you and be reminded of a n00bish writer who refused to listen to anyone.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:53 PM
SaixPuppy Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni Raichu View Post
Okay, you either really need to learn how to troll properly or you need to learn how to take criticism maturely. You are posting your story on the internet. That means you are posting to get feedback and comments about it, otherwise you could keep it on a Microsoft Word document and tell yourself you're really great. The people who have reviewed your story haven't insulted you, they've tried to help you make it better. Listen to them and learn from them, 'cause for the most part, they know what they're talking about. Trust me, I've been in the same situation as you.

Seeing as Camisado has mostly tackled everything already, I only want to add two pices of advice; never post a chapter/story until it is completely finished. No one wants to read something that is only half the quality that it should be, you know? Secondly, stop typing in capitals. Seriously, caps lock is not cruise control for cool.

Now grow up, learn how to improve and maybe people won't look at you and be reminded of a n00bish writer who refused to listen to anyone.
Just to let you know I told Camisado thanks for the tips. And have changed but it would just take to long to tell everyone thanks. thanks to u 2

thanx for the tip

Quote:
thanx for the tip
thanks to Oni Raichu and Camisado for the good tips.

Quote:

Just one more thing I have school and homework. I barely have time to finish my stories. Thanx any ways

Quote:
Just one more thing I have school and homework. I barely have time to finish my stories. Thanx any ways
I am going to stop ignoring everyone's thoughts on my threads.

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 09-23-2008 at 07:09 PM. Reason: merged
Old 09-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
That's not really a problem, to be honest. A majority of the people who write fan fiction are between the ages of fifteen to twenty-five and most of them are in school and they have to deal with homework as well. Getting time to write anything can be hard, but if you really want to write, you'll be surprised about the amount of time you can find to in your day to do so.

Quote:
I am going to stop ignoring everyone's thoughts on my threads.
Was that meant to be some sort of apology? All I got was a vibe telling me that your post was filled with lies.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:07 PM
SaixPuppy Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
They are pokemon.The story was changed.
thanx for the tips

Quote:
That's not really a problem, to be honest. A majority of the people who write fan fiction are between the ages of fifteen to twenty-five and most of them are in school and they have to deal with homework as well. Getting time to write anything can be hard, but if you really want to write, you'll be surprised about the amount of time you can find to in your day to do so.

Was that meant to be some sort of apology? All I got was a vibe telling me that your post was filled with lies.
what do u mean lies? I just call it a sudden idea rush.

Quote:
They are pokemon.the story was modified
thanx anyway

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 09-23-2008 at 07:09 PM. Reason: merged
Old 09-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Fanfic Rules and Resources

What you have written hardly qualifies as fanfiction, as it seems to be just random dialogue. You should listen to the suggestions given by other posters here, because it will help. Take your time to write out a decent chapter, with good sentences and paragraphs, descriptions, and the rest of the common traits of a good story. Posts do need to be a lot longer than what you have written, preferably full. If you are looking to post ideas, do that in the sub board Author's Corner. That's a good place to recieve help on writing your story before you post it here.

I'd also like to take this time to point out that multi-posting is spamming and you need to stop. Just go back and Edit your previous post with the new information. You can also click the Multi-Quote button on the bottom right of each post: . This will quote up to 5 selected posts in one post.

Since this story is not ready, I'm going to close it.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Closed Thread