Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: WAR 2x(3 2/3) Team Signs Ups: Come all! Come None! TEAM SIGN UPS EXTENDED!

Looks like we got a new cheer squad here for WAR 2x(3 2/3). heeheehee

Team Name: The Charismatic Hectic Excited Energetic Rooting Lunatic Endangering Appealing Dangerous Elite Renegades Squad
Link to Team: AKA The CHEERLEADERS
Team Description: The CHEERLEADERS are just a group that support whatever cause we deem wrong or just fun. We take pride in our name and do what we can to support whatever we are doing and overall just to make sure that we are going to be there to see the world burn or in our case cheer the world on to burn.
Team Leader: Charizard Michelle
Team Founding Members:
The Fab Five
Charizard Michelle
Snow Fairy Sugar
Mr. M
Sakura-chan
Starkipraggy

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:31 PM

Default Re: WAR 2x(3 2/3) Team Signs Ups: Come all! Come None! TEAM SIGN UPS EXTENDED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryceBAM View Post
Team Name: The Nameless Soldiers

Link to Team: The Nameless Soldiers

Team Description: We're the kids you see on the playground, eating sand, instead of building castles; the ones who are constantly being told we are the best-est... By our mommies, anyways. The Nameless Soldiers seek to make everyone in the world a "special kid", so that equality is possible.

Team Leader: bryceBAM (I guess?)

Team Founding Members:
#1- Phantom Kat (Co-leaderface)
#2- RawrIsMyMiddleName
#3- Lunar Latias
#4- Atarobot
Yes. You are all very speical people. So special that I am going have to APPROVALIZEATION you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daughter of Mew View Post
ORLY?

Team Name: The Cake Hunterz

Link to Team: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=89622

Team Description: We are a group of people who wish to save the world from the ebil wrath of Pie, and get the Cakes to return to their former glory!

Team Leader: Daughter of Mew

Team Founding Members:
  • Daughter of Mew
  • Galactus Fossil
  • Galactic Spriter
  • Hihi
  • Dark G-Gar
I so agree with your message. We have to countinueiztate our comittization on the WAR on Pie. Welcome to WAR 2x(3 2/3) because you have been APPROVALIZEATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Looks like we got a new cheer squad here for WAR 2x(3 2/3). heeheehee

Team Name: The Charismatic Hectic Excited Energetic Rooting Lunatic Endangering Appealing Dangerous Elite Renegades Squad
Link to Team: AKA The CHEERLEADERS
Team Description: The CHEERLEADERS are just a group that support whatever cause we deem wrong or just fun. We take pride in our name and do what we can to support whatever we are doing and overall just to make sure that we are going to be there to see the world burn or in our case cheer the world on to burn.
Team Leader: Charizard Michelle
Team Founding Members:
The Fab Five
Charizard Michelle
Snow Fairy Sugar
Mr. M
Sakura-chan
Starkipraggy
Well we can't let a group like yours be part of of this but still you have full filled the requirments so I am force to APPROVALIZEATION you too.

Ok. Seeing that we have six teams so far I am thinking about making the deadline till Wednesday. That way the other teams have a chance to get their members but still it won't be dragged on till Thursday. Still if anybody has a problem with this then scream. If not then I going to strongly consider this. Not sure just yet but we see. I never seen a WAR with eight teams before so we see.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 10-07-2008 at 01:14 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:00 PM
Maleficent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Maleficent Send a message via MSN to Maleficent Send a message via Skype™ to Maleficent

crap crap crap
I need one more member.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo

Team Name: Team Bulbasaur!
Link to Team: Team Bulbasaur!
Team Description: Team Bulbasaur are a group of Trainers who dedicate themselves to Bulbasaur and it's mysterious ways after coming across Bulbasaurs Mysterious Garden! They believe through Bulbasaur they can achieve anything!
Team Leader: Teo
Team Founding Members:
-Pokemon Trainer Sarah
-Trinity
-Fierce Deity
-LOLgg

xD! Don't worry! They all agreed on joining! =9

Last edited by Teo; 10-07-2008 at 01:45 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
Team Description: Team Bulbasaur are a group of Trainers who dedicate themselves to Bulbasaur and it's mysterious ways after coming across Bulbasaurs Mysterious Garden! They believe through Bulbasaur they can achieve anything!
Team Founding Members:
-Pokemon Trainer Sarah
-Trinity
-Fierce Deity
-LOLgg

Pendizingatation

I know I can trust you but to be fair I need to see those people's sign up sheets or something to tell me that they actually joined the team. IT is only fair to the other teams. Until them I place you under the Pendizingation box.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:18 AM

Default Re: WAR 2x(3 2/3) Team Signs Ups: Come all! Come None! DEADLINE HAS CHANGED

Deadline has changed to Tuesday at Midnight (US Central time).

Details: That may not be the end all of all for teams. If I feel like it then I may just let it slip till the morning. Depends on how I feel and what I think. Still you got about a little over a day left. Scramble scramble.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Oxygen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Oxygen Send a message via MSN to Oxygen
Default Re: WAR 2x(3 2/3) Team Signs Ups: Come all! Come None! DEADLINE HAS CHANGED

Team Name: The Roulette Squad
Link to Team: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=89610
Team Description: Based in the streets of Vegas, we use spare cash to gamble, and most often, win.
Team Leader: Me, Politoed
Team Founding Members:
  • Silver Slasher
  • Malomyotismon
  • -Pichu Boy-
  • Riceeman

...Once known as Politoed...
Shoddy: Oxygenocide (Mod)

Looking for someone with experience with Forums - PM me, or send me a message in AIM.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
Team Founding Members:
-Pokemon Trainer Sarah
-Trinity
-Fierce Deity
-LOLgg

Approvlzliedatied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politoed View Post
Team Name: The Roulette Squad
Link to Team: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=89610
Team Description: Based in the streets of Vegas, we use spare cash to gamble, and most often, win.
Team Leader: Me, Politoed
Team Founding Members:
  • Silver Slasher
  • Malomyotismon
  • -Pichu Boy-
  • Riceeman
Approvlzliedatied

Now seeing what is happening. We have eight teams here for WAR 2x(3 2/3). In the spirit of Parody WAR I am going to test this idea out of having eight teams and see what happens. If it seems like teams are having a hard time to grow then in November or so at least I will do a vote for the top six and have a scramble for members. Still this is if things stay as is. If ONE more team signs up before midnight then I will do the vote for six or seven teams and people are going to cry.

I don't want to cry. Still meh. We see.

Two more or so hours left. Hurry hurry.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 10-08-2008 at 03:02 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Maleficent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Maleficent Send a message via MSN to Maleficent Send a message via Skype™ to Maleficent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Approvlzliedatied

Approvlzliedatied

Now seeing what is happening. We have eight teams here for WAR 2x(3 2/3). In the spirit of Parody WAR I am going to test this idea out of having eight teams and see what happens. If it seems like teams are having a hard time to grow then in November or so at least I will do a vote for the top six and have a scramble for members. Still this is if things stay as is. If ONE more team signs up before midnight then I will do the vote for six or seven teams and people are going to cry.

I don't want to cry. Still meh. We see.

Two more or so hours left. Hurry hurry.
Omfg. I have enough.
I'll post in a sec.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Maleficent Offline

Team Name: The Sexy Rascals.
Link to Team: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=89424
Team Description: We are a sexy troop of people trying to become a majority in the unsexy world, not a freakish minority, and we shall accomplish this by force. Or sexual flavours.
Team Leader: Madame Libra.
Team Founding Members:
Madame Libra.
Caecity.
Uomo.
MarshyMellow.
DragoniteMistress
Old 10-08-2008, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Libra View Post
Team Name: The Sexy Rascals.
Link to Team: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=89424
Team Description: We are a sexy troop of people trying to become a majority in the unsexy world, not a freakish minority, and we shall accomplish this by force. Or sexual flavours.
Team Leader: Madame Libra.
Team Founding Members:
Madame Libra.
Caecity.
Uomo.
MarshyMellow.
DragoniteMistress
Sigh....Approvlzliedatied

And with that we have nine teams.

And with that said I am going have to do something that I was hoping to avoid and that will make myself and other people cry. We are going to have a vote for seven teams to be place for WAR 2x(3 2/3). Why seven? Because I am damn determine to test out how a WAR can handle seven teams. So there!

I am not sure how the vote be done. I would do it to where we vote for evil and good teams but really....I only see one evil team and like random good teams. OR really just one good team and random teams. So that is out the window. STILL! I have a plan. And the voting thread will go up so we can vote in seven teams.

Now I am off to figure out how to make a poll thread. It seems as if I can't do it....Still I will try! Or just screw up some how. haha

EDIT: Also any other teams have about two hours to sign up. Still that just means more teams up to be voted for.