"Just flap your wings and fly, fly, fly"
It ain't about how well you do, it's about how good you feel
I've been in two (or three) Pokemonelite2000.com Forum Clans, and they all died. Perhaps they indeed regenerated, but they are no longer of my concern, for they have driven me to the verge of imminent peril and disappointment. A clan is a clan as a team is a team, and if you didn't know,
As such, I present you a new "clan" - IS IT HARD TO TALK WITH SIX CHINS? YES, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BELIEVE YOU CAN FLY
. We pursue competitive battling, improving day by day, learning night by night (rofl). Although the team sounds ridiculous or completely "out-of-the-box" in relation to competitive battling, we'll show you folks what we can do. Remember, it's not about world domination or whatever (maybe I'll add that to my agenda). It's about what you do and whether you like doing it or not.
ME WANT JOIN!
Then go. Answer three simple questions.
1. Have you ever hacked (and/or plan to hack)? 'Hacking' is generally misunderstood. Hacking items is not necessarily negative, but hacking a Pokemon is a whole different thing altogether.
2. Describe your competitive battling experience.
3. Do you believe you can fly?
You will need to battle me and prove that you are good to join, actually.
1) Standard Rules. Know them by heart if you need to.
2) This is more important than the rule stated above. DECORATE YOUR TEAM. IF YOU'RE PUTTING ONLY 'WHAT WORKS' AND 'NO PERSONALITY', AND YOU HATE YOUR TEAM BECAUSE IT'S SO BORING AND ALL, ADD FLAIR. CHANGE IT.
Rule 2) reiterated:
I never did like Garchomp. I don't use Garchomp to sweep. Instead, I use weird stuff. Flygon. They say it doesn't work. Oh, believe me, it does.
Rule 2) is encouraged.
* I'm a fellow member of Smogon. http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46447
* Leader of: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=349692
, one of the most successful Serebii clans :D
And that's it.