Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 10-09-2008, 01:03 PM

Default Is It Hard to Talk with Six Chins? Yes, All you Need to Do = Believe You Can Fly! 2/9

"Just flap your wings and fly, fly, fly"
It ain't about how well you do, it's about how good you feel

WTF?
I've been in two (or three) Pokemonelite2000.com Forum Clans, and they all died. Perhaps they indeed regenerated, but they are no longer of my concern, for they have driven me to the verge of imminent peril and disappointment. A clan is a clan as a team is a team, and if you didn't know,

TogetherEveryoneAchievesMore

As such, I present you a new "clan" - IS IT HARD TO TALK WITH SIX CHINS? YES, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BELIEVE YOU CAN FLY. We pursue competitive battling, improving day by day, learning night by night (rofl). Although the team sounds ridiculous or completely "out-of-the-box" in relation to competitive battling, we'll show you folks what we can do. Remember, it's not about world domination or whatever (maybe I'll add that to my agenda). It's about what you do and whether you like doing it or not.

ME WANT JOIN!
Then go. Answer three simple questions.

1. Have you ever hacked (and/or plan to hack)? 'Hacking' is generally misunderstood. Hacking items is not necessarily negative, but hacking a Pokemon is a whole different thing altogether.
2. Describe your competitive battling experience.
3. Do you believe you can fly?

You will need to battle me and prove that you are good to join, actually.

RULES

1) Standard Rules. Know them by heart if you need to.
ik
2) This is more important than the rule stated above. DECORATE YOUR TEAM. IF YOU'RE PUTTING ONLY 'WHAT WORKS' AND 'NO PERSONALITY', AND YOU HATE YOUR TEAM BECAUSE IT'S SO BORING AND ALL, ADD FLAIR. CHANGE IT.

Rule 2) reiterated:
I never did like Garchomp. I don't use Garchomp to sweep. Instead, I use weird stuff. Flygon. They say it doesn't work. Oh, believe me, it does.

Rule 2) is encouraged.

MY "QUALIFICATIONS"
* I'm a fellow member of Smogon. http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46447
* Leader of: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=349692, one of the most successful Serebii clans :D

And that's it.

BELIEVERS
bmcqueen1118

Just...believe.

THIS IS MY TRADE THREAD:

The Orion Observatory

When I say cmt, please click the above link!

Last edited by Doctor Is; 10-10-2008 at 07:29 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:23 PM
bmcqueen1118 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Is It Hard to Talk with Six Chins? Yes, All you Need to Do Is Believe You Can Fly

1. Have you ever hacked (and/or plan to hack)? 'Hacking' is generally misunderstood. Hacking items is not necessarily negative, but hacking a Pokemon is a whole different thing altogether. No, I have never hacked
2. Describe your competitive battling experience. Pretty good i have 3 dif teams
3. Do you believe you can fly? Oh the question isn't if I BELIEVE, ITS HOW HIGH CAN I FLY. AND THE ANSWER IS REALLY HIGH
Old 10-09-2008, 02:24 PM
bmcqueen1118 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Is It Hard to Talk with Six Chins? Yes, All you Need to Do Is Believe You Can Fly

haha this is the 2nd time ive been the first person ot join a clan of yours =p
Old 10-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Verystrait42 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Lol, I love the name, I hope this clan is sucsessful.

Reached 11 on Challenge Cup PO ladder.

Wi-fi: Zack, 2665-5033-9610
Shoddy/PO Username: Verystrait42
Old 10-10-2008, 01:25 AM

Thank you.

Believe!

THIS IS MY TRADE THREAD:

The Orion Observatory

When I say cmt, please click the above link!