Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:49 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default WAR 2x(3 2/3) WiFi Annoucement

Hello WiFi battlers! Some of you may know me as Charizard Michelle. Some may know me as some guy from VDA. Some may know me as that chick that beat me once before. Other may know me as that person they beaten many times. Some may not just know me at all. Well today I come to you as the girl that is head of an event called WAR 2x(3 2/3).

What is WAR 2x(3 2/3)? Well to explain that I need to explain what WAR is.

For many years, PE2K has had this forum wide competition where teams are formed to take part in contests as in RPing, Fanficing, Netbattling, URPG and many more. This competition called WAR runs for a good three to four weeks. Maybe even six depending on the person who is running it. The team with the most points at the end of the WAR season wins that WAR. WAR usually takes place during the summer and until last year a 'Parody WAR' has started during the winter time and has now countinue for it's second year coming this winter.

WAR 2x(3 2/3) is just another WAR that is to be a bit lighthearted in the other areas and to be a bit humorous. Everybody loves funny.

So why am I here?

Well since last year's Parody WAR (WAR VI.598746321), WiFi Battling has been added as a category since it is such a big part of the PE2K community. I mean if you ask me WiFi Battlilng is just as big as RPing here on PE2K right so it had to be made a category. Still it has been very inactive compare to the other sections as seen in the last Parody WAR and the recent WAR (WAR VII).

I am here to give a big annoucement about the up and coming WAR 2x(3 2/3) and to get you guys in the know about this. I really want to see WiFi on fire during this upcoming event and thus I want you guys to know about this.

What this has to do with me?

Well you guys here. The ones who take part in WiFi battling are the WiFi community and take part in it and thus really the only ones that can make WiFi Battling a success in the up and coming WAR 2x(3 2/3).

What do I have to do?

Well right now we are only just forming teams for WAR 2x(3 2/3). As of right now I am only seeing to have just six teams to take part in this coming WAR and there are a few that have popped up but none have been accepted because they don't have enough members. If you want you can go to the Mixed: Groups/Clubs section and take a look at some of the teams that have been made to take part of WAR 2x(3 2/3). These teams will have WAR 2x(3 2/3) in their titles so you know which ones are taking part in this grand event. Each team needs to have five members to start up. Then the teams will grow once we have at least six teams or so. You are also welcome to start a team up yourself if you are intrested in leading a team for WAR 2x(3 2/3). Just remember that you are going to need members on your team need to have people that can RP, FanFic and etc.

What is a team?

It just the same as a clan here in the WiFi section.

Is this WAR the same as the clan wars in WiFi?

Well no. WAR is just the name of the even.

As in how WiFi will be done for the competition. That depends on the judge who will over look the WiFi battling part of WAR. He may make it a free for all where who ever beat the most people from different teams gets the point for that week or he may just do some sort of clan set up battle. Depends really.

So that is all I have to say. I hope I explained enough of what WAR 2x(3 2/3) is and that you guys be intrested in making this a bang. If you have any questions about this then feel free to ask me.

Also Teo, thanks for being a big help here. Also thanks for the sticky (anybody please?).

Important Links
WAR 2x(3 2/3) Main Thread
Mixed: Groups/Clubs

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 10-12-2008 at 06:48 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:42 PM

Default Re: WAR 2x(3 2/3) WiFi Annoucement

Double Posting is bad.

Over 90 views but not a single reply? haha

Ok. Because so many teams have applied to take part in 2x(3 2/3) there is going to be a vote for which teams will take part in the parody WAR. There are nine teams and only seven of them will take part. Below are the nine teams that are being voted on. Each link is a link to that team's thread and a list of their founding members.

The Lost Pioneers lead by Jr. Trainer
The Humor Poets lead by Superboy
Secret Agent Band lead by Neo Pikachu
The Nameless Soldiers lead by bryceBAM
The Cake Hunterz lead by Daughter of Mew
The CHEERLEADERS lead by Charizard Michelle
Team Bulbasaur! lead by Teo
The Roulette Squad lead by Politoed
The Sexy Rascals. lead by Madame Libra

If anybody here is intrested in WAR 2x(3 2/3) and are planning to take part in it by joining a team then I would suggest if you go to the Voting Thread to support the team you find intresting and any that you think will be decent to beat the crud up.

Questions and stuff then feel free to ask. Thanks!

Old 10-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

Everyone vote for Team Bulbasour!
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
Everyone vote for Team Bulbasour!
haha Well I guess you know how to work it.

If so then I say Vote for Team Bulbasaur and The CHEERLEADERS! haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

Old 10-09-2008, 03:45 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

Go Team Bulbasaur!

Edit: Vote for 'em.

WAR XI Team: .
Old 10-12-2008, 06:48 AM

Teams for WAR 2x(3 2/3) have been formed. You are all welcome to join one of the seven teams to provide your WiFi battling ablities and anything else you can provide.

Teams Accepted
The Lost Pioneers lead by Jr. Trainer
The Humor Poets lead by Superboy
Secret Agent Band lead by Neo Pikachu
The Nameless Soldiers lead by bryceBAM
The Cake Hunterz lead by Daughter of Mew
The CHEERLEADERS lead by Charizard Michelle
Team Bulbasaur! lead by Teo