Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 25 is Up!]

^Anyone's free to make me a different banner. I kind of threw that together.

Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance

This, my friends, is the long awaited Fan Fiction chronicling the Diabora Wars in the WAR Season V RP universe. I do apologize if it is a little confusing to start out with, but I'll try to explain a lot of the concepts as I go along, if you weren't in the WAR Season 5 RP, Team RP II, or Team RP V.

Essentially, what happened in Season 5 was that Team Aqua, led by rust Makuta, attempted to take over the Homeworld (The name of the world in this Universe). Neo Winterfield and Mike Anone, leaders of Team Trainer, resisted, which eventually brought the battle in space, once Team Aqua took over Ramdyne, a distant planet in the Corona Solar System. Then, there was a space battle, and there was peace for five years.

Then they went to war again, but a monster known as Infera was released during this time. The monster used to own the seven Crystals of Power, all of which are scattered then, and wanted them back. After rust Makuta gains the ability to transform into the evolution of Ho-Oh by dying, then returning from Hell, and Neo Winterfield can transform into Lugia's evolution, they decide to team up to stop Infera.

Infera acquires all seven crystals of power and becomes Diabora, and almost unstoppable monster that wishes to destroy the universe, and merge the Worlds of the Living and Dead with that of Oblivion, the plane of nothingness.

I'm pretty sure I missed a lot. XD Anyways, its a military fic, so if you're not into that kind of thing, this probably isn't the best fic for you.

Finally, if you'd like to write a guest chapter, shoot me a PM, and I'll tell you what to write (this doesn't mean anyone can write. I'll let you write a chapter if I've seen your writing style before, and know you'll faithfully write what I say. You know who you are. ;) ). DT will be writing a couple of chapters for me as well, just so you know.

Final note, I'm sorry if the characterizations are a little off in the first chapter. This is my first time writing for Mike, Silver Etherlight, Neo, and Finch, so I'm trying to get them down. Any suggestions from their creators would be more than welcome.

If you want to be added to the mailing list, just ask.

Mailing List

Group 1
Charizard Michelle ; k_pop ; Snow Fairy Sugar ; Finch

Without further adieu, here is this fic. :P

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 06-02-2012 at 06:39 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:05 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance

Act 1
Chapter 1: The Futile Resistance
“Diabora is truly the only being that I fear. He was used to defeat me once, and after that, I figured I'd be safer to stay in Kihara until he was destroyed...
-Personal Thoughts of Khorne, God of Chaos

Neo Lugia
Homeworld Skies

War is all what Mike Anone had come to know in the last month. Strangely enough, there was only one opponent, and that was Diabora, the embodiment of absolute evil. It seemed like nothing could stop it. Mike had been trying his hardest to keep the beast at bay while his allies attempted to perform their tasks, but the world was falling apart, despite what he attempted to do. Each day, Diabora would begin slaughtering people, until night time, where Diabora would disappear.

The Homeworld was now full of weak and scared people. Despite Diabora’s holocaust, billions of people still remained on the planet, since Diabora seemed to enjoy taking his time to kill those on the planet. He was arrogant, which was has weakness, Mike had come to surmise. He was more arrogant than rust Makuta himself, which was a feat incredibly hard to pull off. The stressed leader of Team Trainer laughed for the first time in a few months.

Diabora had not begun his slaughter today, which was weird. The streets were still dead quiet, in anticipation of Diabora’s attacks. Schools hadn’t been in session for months. Businesses shut down. This created a shortage of food and goods valuable to the survival of those on the Homeworld.

“We need to buy rust, Neo, and Shairii more time,” Mike said to the two others on the bridge of the Neo Lugia, Finch and Silver Etherlight. Finch was Team Aqua’s Co-Leader, and was imbued with the powers of Inazuma and Izaterasu, the XD Shadow versions of Lugia and Ho-Oh’s respective evolutions, Qinglong and Zhu-Quiao. Etherlight was a businessman, and the leader of the Renegades, a group of half space pirates and half soldiers of fortune.

“The Grungust is in the trash heap,” Silver said, motioning towards the Neo Lugia Construction Bay, “Its going to take a few weeks before the Type III is finished… All we’ve got left is Finch’s powers and the Neo Lugia.”

“They can’t be too much longer, can they?” Finch asked. He then began to converse with what seemed like himself. The two in the room were used to it. Finch said that Inazuma and Izaterasu like to talk out of turn. Neither reared their heads, though, unless they were in a battle.

“What if we deployed the ground forces?” Silver suggested, “Right now, he’s trapped planetside, if only because we have a blockade from space. He may just be playing along, however… Either way… We don’t have much left.”

“They’ll stand no chance,” Mike said, shocked at Silver’s suggestion, “Diabora will cut through them like a hot knife through butter.” It was then that the main viewscreen of the Neo Lugia came down, so it was visible to everyone on the bridge. One of Trainer’s Generals came over the loudspeaker, saying that Diabora had a message for us, and he had taken over a television station to send it…

<Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. As you may know, I am Diabora, your executioner…> Diabora began, <Now, Mike Anone and his friends would like to play a game with me. He thinks that his soldiers won’t be able to do anything against me. Well, he’s right. However, as I have found out over the past month, killing you all isn’t as easy as I thought, you horny bastards. You guys must breed like Buneary, there’s so many of you…>

Silver Etherlight shrugged, giving an I-Forgot face to Mike, whom had realized that Diabora had spied on their entire conversation using the power of his Crystal of Vision. Finch was oblivious to the exchange between the two, as he stared, mesmerized with hate. Diabora had beaten him in combat once before, but that was when he was weaker. Finch knew he was stronger now, with both of the spirits of Inazuma and Izaterasu inside of him.

<So, I would like to introduce you to my newest creation, the Diablos,> Diabora taunted. He placed his hands on the ground, and then, a hand arose from it. What crawled out of the soil was a grotesque, almost human-like figure. It was pale white and hairless, and was encased in a black, organometallic armor. Its nose and ears were disfigured, while its face was covered in scars, <Using the Crystals of Change and of Life, I can bring back the dead people on this planet and turn them into my soldiers… Are your soldiers happy now, Mike Anone?>

“Sir,” The same Trainer General said on the loudspeaker, “Reports of another attack in Fall City, South Fiore… There are hundreds of those Diablos-things…” Mike pounded the desk in anger, as Silver went down to the Construction Bay, in order to speed up the building of the Type III. Finch stayed behind.

“I’m going to give Diabora a taste of my new power,” Finch said, grinning in a sadistic manner. He cracked his knuckles, as Mike ordered the Neo Lugia to be turned towards Fall City.

Mt. Battle, Orre
Homeworld

It had taken some effort, but rust Makuta had pinned down the legendary dog, Entei, to Mt. Battle. After this, all he needed was Raikou, and he would be able to complete the spirit of Bai-Hu. Hot off the heels of convincing Suicune to join them, rust decided to go after Entei, not knowing that the volcano was Entei’s domain.

<Any idea where it is, Celebi?> rust asked Celebi psychically. He was soaring over Mt. Battle as a Zhu-Quiao, the evolved form of Ho-Oh. It was a power that he had acquired in hell, the ability to transform into Zhu-Quiao.

<Not a one… He’s masking his presence quite well among the lava…> Celebi replied, coordinating the entire effort from the one hundredth circle on Mt. Battle.

<…And what about you… Neo?> rust said, almost as if he had to yank it out of his voice box, through his esophagus, and past his lips. Neo waited for a second, sensing rust’s sourness about the alliance.

<You proposed this entire alliance in the first place, and no…> Neo replied, soaring above the other side of the mountain. Like rust, Neo also had the ability to transform into a legendary spirit. This sprit was Qinglong, the evolution of Lugia.

<Found it,> Celebi said, <Circle Forty-Four.>

Both rust and Neo dove for the entrance to the Forties tunnel, in order to find Entei. However, they entered the tunnel at the exact same time, which caused them to get stuck in the entrance, <Get out of the way… I’m stronger…>

<This is childish, rust. Continuing our rivalry is pointless, if we hope to see the universe survive. You saw those Diablos of Diabora’s. Mike told me that they were swarming Fall City…> rust gulped. Fall City used to be the capital of the Aqua empire when it was on the Homeworld. In that moment of pause, Neo budged through the hole, as rust trailed behind him.

They quickly arrived at Forty-Four, to find that Entei was in the process of running away. He hopped to Forty-Five, and then Forty-Six, as Neo launched an Aeroblast, while rust launched a Hellfire Blast. Both met each other and cancelled out. rust and Neo continued to squabble in mid-air, as Entei ran away.

<Bai-Hu is an unstable entity that could pose an even greater threat to our existence than Diabora. I will not be a part of that…> Entei said, as he hopped away.

<He’s gone. Good job, dimwits,> Celebi said out of disappointment and disgust, <He can’t be far though. Let’s see if we can head him off at Gateon.>

Summerland, Fiore
Homeworld

The Neo Lugia arrived at Summerland, where buildings were burning, as the monsters known as Diablos were attacking the town, killing and torturing the citizens. Mike had trouble keeping the bile in the back of his throat inside of his mouth, as the Neo Lugia’s Shield Type M was activated. It then dropped a load of Mirage Missiles on the town, unleashing mirage Pokemon, in order to deal with the Diablos.

“The Summerland militia is returning from the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Fiore in order to fight back against Diabora’s new army,” The Trainer General, General Wolffe said, “ETA Two Hours.”

“Reinforcements would be great,” Mike began, “But they’re going to get killed. Horribly.”

“No need,” Finch said over the loudspeaker, as he dropped out of the ship’s airlock, turning into Inazuma, the XD Shadow version of Qinglong. The evil presence flew over the daylight sky scaring the citizens that the Trainer forces were trying to save, <Where is Diabora?>

<I’m right here!> Diabora said, sending himself rocketing towards Inazuma. Inazuma turned around and launched a Psycho Shadow Burst at Diabora, hitting it square in the chest. Diabora laughed, and said, <That tickles.> Inazuma continued to throw the Psycho Shadow Bursts at Diabora, until he became tired of the attacks, and erupted his Oblivion Shields, shields that teleported incoming attacks to Oblivion, the dimensional plane of nothingness.

<Its my turn now, Inazuma,> Inazuma said in a slightly different voice. He then began to transform into an XD Shadow Form of Zhu-Quiao. Diabora was surprised by this for a moment, but then began to shoot out fire from his Oblivion Shields using the Crystal of Nature. Inazuma, not fully Izaterasu, lunged at the Oblivion Shields with a Shadow Hellfire Blast, but again to no avail.

Diabora emerged from his shields, then jumped onto Izaterasu’s back, and dug his claws deep into the shadow spirit’s back. Diabora retracted his claws, now crimson with blood, and looked down below. The military was coming to take down his army, and the Mirage Pokemon were able to stop the Diablos from terrorizing the townspeople. He quickly realized that he had lost this battle.

Diabora sped off into the setting sun, as that night, billions celebrated the Homeworld’s first victory in a long time…

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 12-04-2008 at 04:32 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:03 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Ah, nice first chapter. You've got Neo down packed pretty well, no problems there, amigo.

Keep up the superb work!

Old 10-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Good job there Rust. I think you got Mike down pretty good. He seems more serious but I guess that what war with Diabora will do to a person. Still good job. All I ask is if you get Amy more involve since she is his right hand woman (and wife) and you do what I ask for that final battle.

Also some Mike fight scenes would be nice to see in the future. haah Sent you his ablities last night.

Still good job. I would like to see where this goes. Maybe I even write a chapter.

EDIT: Do you also want to know the specs of the Ano Ho-oh. I made the Ano Ho-oh back in WAR V RP but never got used. Want that too?

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 10-27-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Still good job. I would like to see where this goes. Maybe I even write a chapter.
Provided you don't make glaring grammar mistakes like that, sure. :P
Old 10-28-2008, 04:10 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
Provided you don't make glaring grammar mistakes like that, sure. :P
That is why I said MAYBE. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:17 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

I might write a chapter. Might. And nice work with that.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:32 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Chapter 2: The Hopeless Alliance
“Diabora is just too powerful… Even *I* lose hope sometimes…”
-Private Journal of rust Makuta

Gateon Port, Orre
Homeworld

“This is where it all started, Neo,” rust said, looking around the port. Most of it had been demilitarized after rust Makuta abandoned Orre. The night-time, however, made it hard to see. Staking out Entei here would be quite hard, but they both knew they had Celebi on their side, meaning they would be able to sense it, “There! That’s where we stole the first Deathwing!”

“Well, it looks like you’ve returned to the scene of the crime,” Neo said, now in his human form. He had his eyes closed, and his hands on his head, “Now shut up, I’m trying to concentrate…” rust, knowing Neo’s eyes were closed, shot him the bird while he was psychically looking for Entei among the darkness, “I sensed that!”

“Shove it and find the dog,” rust said, slightly aggravated. Both had heard of the outstanding victory Team Trainer’s army had scored in Fall City. The Mirage Pokemon, combined with the South Fiore Army, had destroyed the army of Diablos. Finch had been injured, though, which is what had rust on edge. rust had known Finch since he was a teenager, and hoped his friend was all right.

<Got it,> Celebi and Neo said in unison, as they both looked north, towards the infamous Dock 8. rust cracked a small grin as Neo looked at him expectantly. Celebi, while knowing what had happened at Dock 8 as it was a time-traveler and had seen the past, present, and future, knew what happened there, it pretended to be oblivious to the matter, and slowly floated towards Dock 8, <Aren’t you guys coming?>

“Yeah, we are,” Neo said, looking at rust once again. rust, annoyed that he had to look for Entei with Neo, followed Neo, but only because the universe was at stake. He was the last person he wanted to spend and extended period of time with, and it was just torture to rust that he had to do so. He’d rather be back on the Deathwing II, on Ramdyne, with Shairii and his son, rust “Rusty” Makuta II.

As soon as they arrived at the dock, all three discovered it was locked. rust kicked down the door, as the fire beast Pokemon was inside, hiding from the trio. Entei, enraged that they were still following him, attempted to make a run for it, but Celebi created a wall of Psychic energy around the dock, trapping the scared Pokemon inside of the docking building. Entei curved its back and stood on its toes, as a tornado of fire appeared above it, shooting out of its back.

“Hate it when they do that,” rust said, transforming into Zhu-Quiao. rust launched a Hellfire Blast into the maelstrom, but it was just absorbed by Entei. The fire changed color from red to yellow, as Neo cursed. Entei flung the yellow fire at rust, who laughed at the attack, <Gotta do better than that to take down Zhu-Quiao.> rust dug a fiery claw into Entei, but the flames were absorbed by Entei’s torrent once again, changing it into an orange-colored flame.

“rust, you idiot! You’re the Ketsuban-damned Zhu-Quiao! Fighting fire with fire won’t work, you know that!” Neo shouted out, over the fight.

<F*ck you, Neo! I can win this!> rust cursed, as he swung a flaming tail at Entei. His flames changed from orange to green, as Entei pawed at Celebi with a green-flamed claw. Celebi cried out in pain, as Entei used Celebi’s momentary lapse to attempt to escape. However, Neo had transformed into Qinglong, and blocked his only exit.

<Not today, Entei. You’re going to help us form Bai-Hu, if you value your existence or anyone else’s!> Neo gathered up some water from the ocean under him, and flung it at Entei, extinguishing his flame. He then slammed Entei with his tail, sending it flying into a wall, <Now talk! Why won’t you come with us to form Bai-Hu?>

rust, however, had transformed back into a Starmie hybrid, and was tending to Celebi, whom was lying on the ground, with a burn on the stomach. rust grabbed some Anti-Burn medication, and rubbed it on Celebi’s stomach. He carried this around, since he was afraid of burning people he cared about in his hybrid form or while his Zanpaku-to, a Sword of the Dead, Nimaru, was lit on fire in its released form.

Celebi awoke after rust did this, <What the hell? You couldn’t see that coming?> Celebi said, yelling at rust. It then used a Heal Bell attack, <No matter. Give it a couple of hours, it’ll be gone… Just use your god damned head next time, and stop trying to show up Neo. It’s the universe at stake here, not your petty rivalry with Neo.>

Neo turned around and said, “Shut up, Entei’s talking!” rust and Celebi gathered around Entei, who was mumbling something in a feint voice.

<…Uncontrollable… Unstable… Could… turn on you…> Entei mumbled, as it fought losing consciousness. rust grabbed a Hyper Potion from his bag, and gave it to Neo to spray on Entei. Neo did so, as Entei became a bit more talkative, <Bai-Hu… was split up because of the amount of power it possessed. Unless it is controlled by someone… It could get ugly…>

“How come you can’t control it?” Neo asked.

<I’m part of the spirit. As such, I can’t… If… If you want Bai-Hu, you need a host…> Entei said.

“Which means Bai-Hu won’t double as a Crystal Guardian…” Neo said, disappointed, “Who could be a host to Bai-Hu’s abilities…?”

“Tiantus?” rust asked.

“No, we obviously don’t want a human, since they’d get involved in our little war once this is over… What if we were to revive a dead legendary and give it the powers of Bai-Hu…? Lakaskas?” Neo mused.

“Who?” rust asked, not knowing who Lakaskas was.

“Lakaskas is an ancient legendary of Kazmar. He died quite a long time ago… I’m sure he’d be perfect, since he could just return to Heaven once we’re done with him…” Neo said, excited, somewhat, that he was making headway into his own task – finding ten Crystal Guardians, to bind Diabora’s Crystals of Power.

<Under that condition, I will join you then,> Entei said.

“Go for it, then,” rust said, “Now we got to track down Raikou.”

Medical Bay, Neo Lugia
Homeworld Skies

Finch laid in the bed in agony. His room was dark and empty. There was a television, but it no longer broadcast anything but the news since Diabora’s attack. No new television shows could be made, nor could anyone really manage to keep running superfluous entertainment shows, since Diabora seemed to be attracted to killing people working at television stations. He liked picking off people in the media too.

The door slid open as Reg Lando walked in, “Careful, hot-shot.” Reg Lando was Finch in the future. He had been brought back in time to the Great War to serve some kind of purpose not yet revealed to him yet. Dutifully serving Xuanwu, the Guardian of the Multiverse who sent him back, Lando joined Aqua to take arms against Diabora.

“You’re still here, which means that I’m not going to die… yet…” Finch said.

“Yeah, but we don’t know much about the time stream, not even rust knows, and Celebi is his best friend. We don’t know if time is linear, and that the effects of time travel already happened, or if time travel makes offshoot universes…” Reg said, “I think it’s a little of both though… Whatever is convenient to Xuanwu or Ketsuban at the time.”

“Whatever,” Finch said, and then changed the subject, “But I could have beaten Diabora! The bastard just used his stupid Oblivion Shields! The key to bringing down Diabora is bringing down those shields.”

“Which is what I’m working on,” Reg’s PDA whirred, as he grabbed it from his pocket. On the PDA’s screen was the face of Tiantus Hale, one of the smartest men in the galaxy and the Head of Aqua’s Sciences Division and Chief Engineer of Aqua. The Great War would have been lost at the Battle of Hoenn if it weren’t for Tiantus’ ingenuity.

“Have you found anything?” Finch asked excitedly. He sat up in the bed quickly, and then began to scream in pain. Reg looked at Finch’s back and saw his bandages were blood red and wet.

“You reopened your wounds, you idiot,” Reg said, “I don’t remember this…”

“Careful, Finch,” Tiantus said, “And no. If we can cut his link to Oblivion somehow… Or overload them…”

{Insert Song: Sequent C' by Tangerine Dream}

Once Tiantus finished, a Deoxys teleported into the room. It was a Deoxys under Aqua control, but rust let him do what he wanted in exchange for its loyalty, <I think I may have you a solution.>

“And that would be?” Finch asked, trying to freeze his face so he wouldn’t show he was in pain.

<The ring of Alvaj-Xoc…> Deoxys said.

“The hell is that?” Finch asked.

<It was one of many rings created by the wizard known as Alvaj-Xoc. After Khorne’s insurrection, and bid for control over hell, which led to Diabora’s creation, it was Alvaj-Xoc, who had stolen some of Khorne’s powers, who created them. This was an act of defiance against Arceus. However, before Arceus could destroy the rings, they were lost in the sands of time…> Deoxys said, <They give you the ability to travel through dimensions at will… Or, in Diabora’s case… Cut off his connection to other dimensions…>

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 10-29-2008 at 04:19 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:15 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 2 is Up!]

Just had to stop and leave a comment for you. Afraid I'm a little lost by all the strange names, but you've described it well enough that I'm catching on.
I didn't follow WAR, but this sounds exciting. I might have to learn a little more about it.
Diabora sounds completely, well...horrendous! Yeah, I think that works. All that power makes it seem like nothing can stop him. And being able to bring back the dead!? oO
I like all the main characters though. Especially rust and Neo's seemingly constant rivalry. I can't wait to read more of this. ^^
Old 10-29-2008, 05:18 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 2 is Up!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Just had to stop and leave a comment for you. Afraid I'm a little lost by all the strange names, but you've described it well enough that I'm catching on.
I didn't follow WAR, but this sounds exciting. I might have to learn a little more about it.
Diabora sounds completely, well...horrendous! Yeah, I think that works. All that power makes it seem like nothing can stop him. And being able to bring back the dead!? oO
I like all the main characters though. Especially rust and Neo's seemingly constant rivalry. I can't wait to read more of this. ^^
Yeah, sorry about that. I've been writing it with Neo, Mikey, and the rest of my RPing buddies in mind. Now that I know I have some other readership, I'll try my best to explain some of the concepts. If you get lost, just ask, I'll be sure to elaborate.

Yes, Diabora is horrendous. He killed Team RP II, he's that bad. I am also quite enjoying writing for rust and Neo, actually. It feels almost like grade-school fights. You'll love the scene I'm planning later on which eases the rivalry.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:19 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

Nice chapters rust. I'm glad all the Khorne mythology I stuck in Team RP V is actually making it in here somewhat. Sadly Khorne and U'zhul probably won't be making any sort of appearance in the RP.

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 10-29-2008, 05:24 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOR View Post
Nice chapters rust. I'm glad all the Khorne mythology I stuck in Team RP V is actually making it in here somewhat. Sadly Khorne and U'zhul probably won't be making any sort of appearance in the RP.
Khorne, I doubt. He's kind of holed-up in Kihara atm. Who is U'zhul though? Could probably place him in somewhere if you want.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:31 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Khorne, I doubt. He's kind of holed-up in Kihara atm. Who is U'zhul though? Could probably place him in somewhere if you want.
U'zhul was the Champion of Khorne before Kasai. I had Kasai fight him while I was in Kahara(I'm pretty sure its spelled Kahara rust). I had him state that he fought Diabora, but I never really said when, so that could be used somehwere in the fic.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:34 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOR View Post
U'zhul was the Champion of Khorne before Kasai. I had Kasai fight him while I was in Kahara(I'm pretty sure its spelled Kahara rust). I had him state that he fought Diabora, but I never really said when, so that could be used somehwere in the fic.
I could work him in. Also, its Kihara, its just that one of you made a typo and then ran with it.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:47 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
I could work him in. Also, its Kihara, its just that one of you made a typo and then ran with it.
Oh I didn't notice it. Well good luck trying to put him in.