Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 02:01 AM
Dargonaite1998CHITOWN Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dargonaite1998CHITOWN Send a message via MSN to Dargonaite1998CHITOWN
Default The Limits of the Homo Sapien

The Limits of the Homo Sapien

Life...is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So, you're stuck with this undefinable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an english toffee, but they're gone too fast, and the taste is...fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers."
- Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man

In this world of ours, we are weak. We have somehow survived, despite the traits that differentiate us from other organisms. Compassion, economy, and the ability to transmit knowledge are traits that would logically limit our potential. Yet it seems we thrive. However, we are not thriving. We have continually gone down the wrong path, and rarely ever gone down the right one. Perhaps our greatest error is that we learn nothing from an experience down either extreme. So we continue travelling down the wrong road, for we do not apply experience to our lives.

I've just joined this forum, yet already I have seen much. I've seen blind adolescents that would willingly do anything for an idol. I've seen corrupt members of the "cyber-bourgeois" that are filling that role as an idol. And occasionaly, no rarely, I see the member that is enlightened. He opposes all that is wrong, and determines his own ideas. He realizes that the bourgeoisie are creating privileges with their power. However, these enlightened ones are rare.

This guide is for those blinded or corrupted that wish to learn how to lead their lives. It is open to everyone, and I hope that my holy lessons will help you become better than you are now.

Also, if you have anything to add, you may discuss my superior intellect in this thread. Absorb the divinity, my children.

Index
Lesson 1: Take No Chances
Old 08-09-2005, 02:01 AM
Dargonaite1998CHITOWN Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dargonaite1998CHITOWN Send a message via MSN to Dargonaite1998CHITOWN
Default Re: The Limits of the Homo Sapien

Lesson 1: Take No Chances

"Essentially, life is one big pile of ****."
- Robert Alan Seace

The Second Gulf War began as a popular event that involved almost every resources of the nation, and many of its public servants. This war allowed corrupt government officials to distract from domestic policies, and utilize taxes without improving the standard of life. Now why would one not wish to improve the standard of life? Because of class society. If the High (which forms the government) were to raise the standard of living, the gap between the classes would lesson, and there would be no classes. However, to overtly waste government funds would cause rebellion. However, if a staged event were able to captivate the nation into a jingoistic frenzy, then the government would not only have support, but the positions of the High would be secure for atleast a few more years; a few years in which they could figure out how to rule the next few years.

That war in Iraq is thanks to many of our despots who used their slaves known as us to make the event both heavily supported yet challenging. However, the real thanks (or to put it in another perspective, blame) goes to a single corrupted official: George W. Bush.

When elected, Bush was a generally unknown politician except in his home state, Texas. However, he did have one ability/flaw that set him apart: the ability to foolishly gamble. Bush honestly believed that the war in Iraq was just, because the Iraqis were evil. In a stroke of brilliance, he staged the events that happened on September 11, 2001, and he set everyone involved down a path to war, tragedy, and stupidity. He never actually fought in the war, but everyone fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan today owes him for their homesickness, wounds, injuries, and deaths.

Now Bush could have easily given up with 9/11. He could have doubted that anyone would listen to a new president, or even join the military. He might even have feared that he would be rejected for his warmongering. Had he listened to any of these negative thoughts, then the war(s) never would have been started, and the nation would be an advanced, cultural, intellectual utopia. However, he had a foolish gambler in him, and he invaded Afghanistan, which worked. However, this only fueled his ego. After that, Bush did not finish with terrorism, but worked with it and he invaded Iraq. His risktaking started the ******-up war/nation/area known as Iraq.

It is from Bush that we can learn to never take a foolish chance. Many times, people think that taking a chance will automatically lead to a positive outcome. What if I succeed? Everyone might love it! Well, that's not true; anything that CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong. However, as these foolishly positive thoughts tighten their vice-like grip on blind fools, these people decide to actually PURSUE the foolish risks. They lose instantaneously, for they have already begun the road to inevitable failure

Defeat only lies with those who have the stupidity to take the first step. If you set the first few stones, you get a false sense of confidence, only to realize stones sink in water, and you're swimming into a shark-infested ocean. People like George W. Bush, Joseph Stalin, and Adolf Hitler all took chances in order to achieve their foolish dreams and goals. They thought that a chance meant automatic road to victory, but they didn't realize that if they don't start the road to failure, they won't fail.

Normal people also seem to have foolish gallantry. They seem to all think that success is definite, but success is sets on early, only to disappear just as quickly. For example, I tried out for the pee-wee baseball team once, thinking that I would have instantaneous success; after all, chances are the road to victory, no? I thought I was doing very well during the tryouts. I thought I had succeeded. But no, I had failed. I did not make the team. It caused me much grief, sadness, and I cried for weeks. Now consider this: if I had not tried at all, would I have had grief? No, I would not have. If anything, I would have had happiness, because I did not meet failure, yet I could always emulate success by thinking and saying, "If I had tried out, I would have made it."

So do not think chances mean success. If success comes to you at all, it will only boost your ego to bring about an even more painful downfall. Success exists only in your mind. Besides, starting already means starting a road to failure. The only way to fail is by beginning.

So do not go ahead and try to ask a G-mod to ban this or that noob; you'll be ridiculed. Do not post your fan fiction, or you doodles. Do not try to ask the administrators to create a new section for _______. You ARE WEAK. You have no ability but the ones you believe you have; yet these are not real. Have intellect and toss aside foolish faith and blind courage. You cannot fail if you do not begin.

Remember, you are insignificant. Now remain idle and do nothing.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:06 AM
PokemonHater235212434421 Offline
New Trainer

Boring who needs this anyway say I.

Join Pinksludge, the group of amutaur writers my Emailling me. DONT USE THE ONE ON THE PUBLIC PROFILE, that is my spam address. Private message me for my REAL email adress.

Using MSpaint to do funky comics online!
Old 08-09-2005, 02:08 AM
Genesis 1.0 Offline

Hey, Kimmy Jr. there's already 1 Stickied thread and a Discussion thread for this. So go play mad scientist Dr. Phil somewhere else.

Old 08-09-2005, 02:34 AM
PokemonHater235212434421 Offline
New Trainer

Genisis might be right I dunno still...

Join Pinksludge, the group of amutaur writers my Emailling me. DONT USE THE ONE ON THE PUBLIC PROFILE, that is my spam address. Private message me for my REAL email adress.

Using MSpaint to do funky comics online!
Closed Thread