Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:29 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 2 is Up!]

A/N: I put Amy in, Mikey. Hope you like it. ;)

Chapter 3: The Fruitless Search
“rust… rust is certainly hard to work with. I really hope that things don’t escalate until after we defeat Diabora… And that’s a big ‘if.’”
-Private Journal of Neo Winterfield

AMS Wrath III, Battleground Ocean
Ramdyne

The second planet in the Corona Solar System was a small planet known as Ramdyne. It was also the first to fall to Aqua in their desire for universal domination. This was both a good and bad thing for the planet. After Aqua took over, they brought their largest export, intergalactic war, to the planet, creating an economic boom. The second, which could be argued, was that Team Aqua ruled the planet. The Homeworld and Kazmar didn’t like Ramdyne’s government, and never officially recognized them as a free planet.

On board the Wrath III, a battleship designed by Team Aqua, was Shairii Woldrac, the wife of rust Makuta. Shairii was a Combin, a spiritualist with the power to merge her body with that of a spirit of a dead Pokemon. Her journey to the Wrath III was a simple one, she had to track down three willing souls to become Combins.

There were a few problems with this. The first was that to be eligible to be a Combin, you have to have died and come back to life. The Wrath III was filled with people who had died, but rust had brought back from hell with him. They were sinners of the vilest kind, many killers and traitors. Others were former Aquas.

The second requirement is that you need to die once again, however, you can’t know that you’re going to be brought back to life. And the third was that you’d be reborn into a new body, but you would lose your memory until something jogged it, and that took a while. Shairii knew from experience.

The first two people she met with were Frank Bueller and Peter Jennings, the commanders of the ship, and two people who were brought back from hell with rust. Shairii walked up, shook both of their hands, and said, “I need some people to die.”

“What?” Bueller asked, shocked. He wore a blue, bulletproof vest over his Aqua’s grunt uniform, “Why the hell do people need to die?”

“To save the universe,” Shairii said. Both Aqua Commanders looked at each other confused, as Shairii elaborated, “Sorry, this is kind of hard to explain, and I can’t tell you why, but I need three willing people to die, in order to save the universe from Diabora… Got any takers?”

“Can we get rust to confirm this?” Jennings asked. He removed his blue bulletproof vest, and set it down on the back of a chair, and sat on the chair, “Its not like we don’t trust you or anything… Its that I just trust rust more than you…”

Shairii, a little disheartened, said, “Yeah, I guess I should…” She fumbled in the pockets of her Aqua Captain’s trenchcoat that she had borrowed from her husband, and grabbed her PDA. Using the videophone feature, she called rust.

“Slightly busy now, honey,” rust said, “Need something?”

“rust-y,” Shairii said, putting space between rust and the diminutive ‘y,’ in order to differentiate her husband from her son, “I’m looking for a couple of… saviors… and I need you to confirm for Commander Bueller and Lieutenant Jennings that I need three people to die in order to do so.”

“You mean that thing?” rust asked, pantomiming wings. Shairii nodded, “Yeah, Bueller, Jennings… We need three dead guys to do that… Don’t know if you want to volunteer or not..”

“Yeah, I’ll do it,” Jennings said, “Don’t know if we can get any else on the ship to do it. They’re all too obsessed with themselves to give a flying crap…”

“I agree, and I’ll do it as well,” Bueller said, “So… how am I going to be dying? Gunshot? Hanging?”

“Neither… And you don’t have to die now,” Shairii said, pocketing the video phone, “We still need to find one more person before I can perform the ceremony. You’ll have to hold tight…”

Grungust Construction Bay, Neo Lugia
Homeworld Skies

Silver Etherlight was inside the Grungust Type-III, attempting to get the Mech’s computers online. He had several technicians on the outside, wiring the Mech’s innards before they could add the protective armor. The hatch was open, and there was an elevated platformat the end of the hatch’s walkway, containing what Silver needed.

Etherlight climbed up the metal ladder of the Grungust, and grabbed a couple of hard drives loaded with the command module from the platform, and then carefully went back down. He popped open the wall within the cockpit of the Grungust, and hooked up the hard-drives to the main screen, which had been installed earlier that night. Closing the wall, Silver attempted to boot up the Grungust.

It did successfully boot up, as Silver breathed a sigh of relief. He then climbed up the ladder once again, and grabbed several keyboards and control yokes. After going down, he went to the console, which was full of lit-up buttons, and put down the keyboards, connecting their USB ports to the hard drive’s casings. From there, he screwed three keyboards to the console, and then put the yokes on the empty nodes. After finishing up furnishing the cockpit, he decided to test the Grungust’s communication abilities, and opened up a call to Mike Anone…

Captain’s Quarters, Neo Lugia
Homeworld Skies

{Insert Song: Mysterious Semblance at the Strand of Nightmares by Tangerine Dream}

“How much longer can this war go?” Amy Anone, Mike Anone’s wife, asked her husband. She was next to Mike in the double-bed. She looked over at her husband, whose head was under the pillow. Amy removed the pillow from his face.

“I don’t really know,” Mike said.

“What happened to the old Mike?” Amy said, “When you were kind of funny?”

“War changes people, Amy,” Mike said, “Especially wars for our entire existence. We’ve thrown everything we had at Diabora, and it didn’t even make a dent. You remember what happened to Rustboro, right? That was all of our stuff, all of Neo’s stuff, and all of rust’s stuff.”

“…” Amy was at a loss for what to say, “I just want it to stop… I want to leave this, Mike. I want to leave this whole military life behind, and go back to Cinnabar.”

“Believe me, I’d love to do that,” Mike said, getting up to go to the fridge for a bottle of water. Amy followed him, “But even if we can defeat Diabora, there’s still the war between Kazmar and Ramdyne…”

“That’s just Neo and rust needing to settle their grudge match… That has nothing to do with us,” Amy said, running her fingers through Mike’s hair, “You’re getting gray hairs…”

“You are too, Amy, but its nothing like rust’s whole head of gray hair. You know why he wears that bandana all the time?” Mike joked. Amy managed a small chuckle, “But remember, Amy, that if rust beats Neo, its us he’s coming for next, and I doubt we could stand a chance against rust, especially if he’s just defeated Kazmar’s military.”

Amy sighed, as she moved her hand to Mike’s back, and massaged it. She went a little lower, but Mike yelped for a second, “Not there… Bad back… Ketsuban, I really am getting old.”

“But we’re getting old together,” Amy said. The two lovers began to kiss. They began to slowly move, until they went over to Mike’s work area. Amy broke the kiss, as she began to clear things off the table. Once it was clear of any obstructions, Amy began to kiss him once again. However, Silver Etherlight’s face appeared on the main screen, much to both of their disappointment and embarrassment.

“Bad time, it looks like,” Silver said, “I was just testing the Grungust’s communications module… I’ll let you guys get back to what you were doing…” The screen turned off as quickly as it turned on, as Mike and Amy both looked at each other, their wrinkling faces now bright red…

Grungust Construction Bay, Neo Lugia
Homeworld Skies

Silver, slightly embarrassed and slightly grossed out with his great timing, decided to call someone different instead. He quickly typed in a few commands, as he placed a call to the ACSF Stratosfear, Team Aqua’s elite Air Corps, the All Clown Squadron of Fun’s flagship. The Stratosfear was a flying aircraft carrier, right now hovering above the stratosphere of the Homeworld.

rust and Neo’s faces both popped up on the Grungust’s screen, as Silver said, “Grungust to Stratosfear, do you read me?”

“Loud and clear, Grungust,” rust said, “Status report?”

“The Grungust construction is going smoothly. Hopefully, the Type-III will be able to go toe-to-toe with Diabora. I’m just testing the communications module, and I interrupted Anone at a… really bad time…”

“That’s fine, I guess,” rust said, “Neo and I were just showing Entei his room… What about Finch, how is he doing?”

“Fine, I guess. He reopened his wounds earlier today after Reg Lando visited him, but the nurses patched him up… I don’t know when he’ll be back on duty again… That looked pretty bad.”

“If I know Finch, he’ll be healed within the week,” rust said, referencing the fact that Legendary Spirits healed much faster than normal humans or Pokemon Hybrids. rust himself was one of the fastest healers, since he was both a Zhu-Quiao and a Starmie Hybrid, almost quadrupling his healing time, “What did Reg do to excite him?”

“Not sure, he didn’t say,” Silver said, “Anyways, I’m incredibly tired, and we still have a lot more stuff to do on the Grungust…”

“Bye,” rust said, as the screen flickered, and turned off. Silver, not wanting to go to his quarters, for fear of bumping into Mike again, moved the back down in the pilot’s chair, and closed his eyes, falling asleep almost instantly…

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 10-29-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:49 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 3 is Up!]

haha I love it Rust. I really did love it. haha Good way in getting Amy when she is in bed right. haha. The music really does sets the tone. Maybe MIke and Amy would have another kid when the war is done. haha

Poor Silver. haha

How many years into the Diabora/after TEAM RP I? Just asking.

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 10-30-2008, 02:50 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
haha I love it Rust. I really did love it. haha Good way in getting Amy when she is in bed right. haha. The music really does sets the tone. Maybe MIke and Amy would have another kid when the war is done. haha

Poor Silver. haha

How many years into the Diabora/after TEAM RP I? Just asking.

Drew, Draw, Drawn!
This is set a month after the end of Team RP II.

And, yes, I picked all the songs for special reasons. That one especially. ;)

EDIT: Random thought. Anyone want a PM mailing list, so I can stop spamming threads to advertise this, since no one looks in Fan Fiction in the first place?
Old 10-30-2008, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
This is set a month after the end of Team RP II.

And, yes, I picked all the songs for special reasons. That one especially. ;)

EDIT: Random thought. Anyone want a PM mailing list, so I can stop spamming threads to advertise this, since no one looks in Fan Fiction in the first place?
Oh ok. It just that you made Mike so old. haha Or sounds old. The gray hair I understand. The wrinkling as strange to me but meh. Damn the stress of war with an anicent beast. haha Your fanfic. I just like how you are doing it so far. It feels like an RP but better. haha

HAHA CHICKA CHICKA WANG WANG! haha I can see. I wonder what you have plan for Rust and Shairii moments. haha

I could go for that list. Also it be nice if you do stop doing that whole post in random places thing. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

Old 10-30-2008, 03:10 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Oh ok. It just that you made Mike so old. haha Or sounds old. The gray hair I understand. The wrinkling as strange to me but meh. Damn the stress of war with an anicent beast. haha Your fanfic. I just like how you are doing it so far. It feels like an RP but better. haha
I did that only because if I didn't, people would imagine what was about to happen, it would become a lemon, and it would be against the rules. :P If this weren't PE2K... Lol.

Okay, Mike is the first on the mailing list. Any other takers?
Old 10-30-2008, 05:40 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Oh my. If someone walked up to me and said 'hi, I need three people to die to save the universe,' I don't know what I'd do...but it sure made me laugh. ^^
And how awkward was that for poor Silver? Has to be one the most embarrassing moments I've seen in a ficcy.
Found a slight typo...

Quote:
and there was an elevated platformat the end of the hatch’s walkway
You forgot to put a space between 'platform' and 'at'.

Oh, and you can count me in for the mailing list. But then, I'm on this board all the time anyway. ^^'
Old 10-30-2008, 05:45 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Silver watching old people about to get it on? Oh, snap. My poor Silver.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
Silver watching old people about to get it on? Oh, snap. My poor Silver.
Mike and Amy are not that old. I mean they are much younger then Rust and Neo. I think they should be like 25 or something. Mike was only 18 when The Great War/WAR V RP so 25ish or so? They just look old due to stress. ahha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

Old 10-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Mike and Amy are not that old. I mean they are much younger then Rust and Neo. I think they should be like 25 or something. Mike was only 18 when The Great War/WAR V RP so 25ish or so? They just look old due to stress. ahha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!
Great War lasted 10 or 15 years (I can't remember) then the Diabora Wars happened five years after that. Mike, Amy, and Neo are in their 40's. rust is in his 50's.

EDIT: A little Halloween-esque special chapter coming tomorrow. :D

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 10-31-2008 at 12:36 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:00 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

A/N: Hoo boy, you people force me to Double Post.

Chapter 4: Chaos Genesis
“The fact that the South Fiore army was able to defeat Diabora is a farce and is propaganda at its finest. This just shows how the Western World supports South Fiore.”
-Moar Bo, Prominent Pro-North Fiore Pundit

ACSF Stratosfear
Homeworld Skies

“This will be your home for the next few weeks or so…” rust said, leading Entei down the hall of the flying aircraft carrier. Neo and Celebi followed them, as rust opened up a door next to Suicune’s room. Entei got onto the bed and laid on it.

<Thank you>, Entei said, as rust and Neo left him to his room. rust yawned, as Neo and Celebi continued to follow him. He went down to the Captain’s Quarters, until Neo coughed loudly.

“What?” rust asked.

“Can I have a room?” Neo asked. Celebi retreated to rust’s room.

“Yeah, I guess,” rust said, “Down the hall, I think its empty… Anyways, Mike, Silver, and Finch are going to be coming tomorrow for another tactical meeting. Be ready.”

Neo went to room number one-three-three-seven, as rust sat down on his Captain’s suite bed. To his surprise, Shairii was under the covers, sleeping. She awoke, startled, by rust’s intrusion, “Shairii!”

“rust!” Shairii gave rust a hug, as rust returned the embrace, feeling down her back. Shairii would have had wings, but rust had used his amulet of change, a relic from the planet Kazmar, in order to change Shairii’s appearance to remove them, since Shairii kept smacking rust in the face when she turned over in bed. Being the generous man he was, rust also gave her the body of a thirty-year old, when in reality, she was just entering her forties. She removed rust’s bandana to reveal his head of gray hair in a military cut, and then kissed him.

“When did you get in?” rust asked her.

“Bueller, Jennings, myself, and one other guy whose name I can’t remember came to the Stratosfear straight away. I knew that Mike had fought Diabora yesterday, and that Finch was badly hurt. I had to come and see you guys… And Tiantus sends his regards,” Shairii said. Tiantus was one of rust’s oldest friends, which is how he got his position as Chief of Sciences at Team Aqua. Both had met when they were only teenagers.

“That’s good… You should probably perform the ceremony sooner rather than later…” rust told Shairii, and then began to kiss her down her neck.

“Heh, heh, I don’t want to think about the war right now. Right now, it’s just you and me…” Shairii replied.

Meeting Room, ACSF Stratosfear
Homeworld Skies

Neo awoke with a start, as he looked at his clock and realized he was late to the meeting. Quickly getting dressed, Neo bolted down the hall of the Stratosfear, bumping into a lot of Aquas who didn’t like him very much on the way. It was a wonder that Neo got to the meeting room without getting beat up.

“Glad you could take time out of your busy day to join us, Neo,” rust said sarcastically.

“Go to hell, rust,” Neo cursed, unhappy that he had overslept and missed the beginning of the meeting. He then looked over to see Shairii sitting next to rust and Celebi. Shairii waved, and Neo said, “Hi, Shairii.”

“Oh, Neo, you forget I already have,” rust said, grinning maliciously, making reference to the fact that he had died once already, and was able to successfully escape hell. Hell was where he got his Zanpaku-to, Nimaru, and his powers over the Legendary Spirit of Zhu-Quiao.

Neo sat down at the roundtable, which caused the hologram at the center of the table to flicker. Looking around, Neo saw Mike Anone, Silver Etherlight, and Reg Lando where Finch should have been.

“Right now, the ASM Dark Pirate is almost ready to be launched,” rust began to list, “Which will further bolster our blockade of the Homeworld, to ensure that Diabora can escape… Project MAELSTROM is still being worked on by Tiantus… All his attempts to put a safety net on it have failed.” Neo noticed that rust looked slightly elated, which was odd for him.

“Diabora… He’s just so powerful,” Silver sighed. Being the most cynical of the group, most people had been expecting something like this, “I mean, how did he get so damn powerful in the first place?”

<I can show you,> Celebi said, <I was there after all.>

“How?” rust asked the time-traveling Pokemon, “You lost your ability to time-travel and all…”

<I’m going to let you peer into my mind… I still remember Khorne’s Insurrection quite clearly, actually,> Celebi said.

“Khorne?” Mike asked.

{Insert Song: Prayer by Joe Boyd Vigil}

<You’ll see.> After that, Celebi closed its eyes, and glowed purple, as it began to transmit a memory to those at the table. The first image that appeared to those at the table was that of the Chaos God, Khorne, and his champion, U’zhul.

“U’zhul, you are my champion. You will fight for me and my conquest of heaven, hell, and the World of the Living. Kihara is no place for us,” Khorne told the kneeling humanoid, U’zhul. He stood up, revealing he was wearing nothing but a red loin cloth and a grotesque helmet. He crossed his sword over his chest, as thousands of demons were summoned behind him.

<Khorne and his Champion, U’zhul, wreaked havoc across the galaxy, fighting battles on the Homeworld until he stumbled upon a gate to hell,> Celebi voiced-over, as the scene changed. A giant, three-headed beast was standing in an iced-over place, in which rust immediately recognized as the Ninth Circle of Hell. The beast was known as Necros, and was the ruler of hell. In his mouth, he was chewing on three damned souls like gum, as Khorne’s Champion, and his army invaded the Ninth Circle.

“You shall not pass!” Necros shouted, as his army of Demons and Parademons fought that of Khorne’s Daemons. Chiron, one of Necros’ centaur Demon-Generals charged against Khorne’s army of daemons with his centaur troops, taking out several. Malacoda, a bat Demon-General, and his army of Bat-People, the Malebranche, swooped down upon the Daemons as well, but the Daemons grew wing and began to fight back.

<U’zhul was a strong commander, and with an ever-growing army, Arceus, Necros, and the Kings of the Homeworld, then called Maridia, could not fight back,> Celebi began to say, as the image changed to hell being dominated by U’zhul and his daemons, <It was then that the Mages of the Homeworld got an idea. They were able to kidnap one of Khorne’s daemons, known as a Bloodthirster.>

The scene changed once again, as there was a circle of mages, with the Bloodthirster in the Middle, <The Circle of Mages was led by Alvaj-Xoc. Using powers borrowed from both Khorne, Necros, and Arceus, the Bloodthirster underwent a drastic transformation.> In the middle of the circle, the Bloodthirster quickly turned dark black, as its arms and legs became almost-cable like. Sharp claws extended from his large hands and legs. Its head grew a deep black exoskeleton with a sinister sneer, and messy red hair came out from under the bottom of the exoskeleton head, at the base of Diabora’s skull.

<This created Diabora. With the powers borrowed from various sources, Diabora was a source of true Chaos, and was almost uncontrollable. His powers were derived from seven chakra points on its body that had crystallized,> The scene changed once again, as Diabora ravaged across the Daemon army. It was U’zhul himself that came out to fight him. Releasing his Zanpaku-to, Zakumaru, it became a large, grotesque lance. The two charged at each other.

<U’zhul and Diabora fought for several days, until Diabora was able to deal a killing blow to U’zhul. With U’zhul’s death, the daemons quickly disappeared. The entrance to Kihara was cut off from the rest of the universe, making the plane almost unreachable…> Now, the scene was of Diabora fighting off various knights trying to restrain him.

The Circle of Mages circled him once again, as Alvaj-Xoc said, “Legendaries of the past, old and decrepit, return to me!” Five long dead and ancient legendaries appeared behind Alvaj-Xoc, as they held Diabora in place, <Using his immense powers stolen from different sources, Alvaj-Xoc reached into Diabora and pulled out each and every one of his chakra points, which later become known as the Crystals of Power, with his bare hands. Diabora then underwent a transformation with the immense loss of power, becoming Infera.>

Diabora began to convulse, as it changed into a bone-white, almost façade of a spider. From its white exoskeleton protruded six cable-like limbs, and one skull-like head, with a horn at the top. The Circle of Mages restrained Diabora, <Using their magic, they pulled a whole new layer of crust on top of Maridia, with Infera sealed in the middle of this new layer of crust. The world below the new layer of crust, but above the previous mantle had become known as the Homeworld, since many of its population migrated above the surface for a better life.>

“And then Kent Tousaka destroyed the Outer Layer of crust, exposing the Homeworld, and freeing Infera from his forsaken bounds,” Reg said, summarizing the rest of Diabora’s story.

<Yes,> Celebi said, as the world faded back to normal, <And that is why Diabora is so powerful… He was created from several different magics, each made for the purpose of canceling each other out. This unholy and chaotic synergy is incredibly hard to stop, leading a full-powered Diabora to become a juggernaut of death.>

“That explains quite a lot,” Mike said, wiping beads of sweat off of his face. This seemed to scare Shairii more than anything, watching the memories of all of the people and demons dying in that war. Silver’s face was blank, as he tried to take it all in. rust, having seen the horrors of hell before, was completely unphased, still looking elated even. Finally, Reg Lando seemed to be underwhelmed by the story, but he had heard it before.

Shairii reached out and held rust’s hand as Celebi said, <Good story, eh?>

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 11-01-2008 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:35 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 4 is Up!]

Wow, Rust..liked the fanfic. Excellent 3-D depth/description, got me hooked in a few seconds.

Favorite line:

" I was just testing the Grungust’s communications module… I’ll let you guys get back to what you were doing…” rofl!

This line also caught my eyes: <And that is why Diabora is so powerful… He was created from several different magics, each made for the purpose of canceling each other out. This unholy and chaotic synergy is incredibly hard to stop, leading a full-powered Diabora to become a juggernaut of death.>

Add me to the PM-ing list, by the way. :o
Old 11-01-2008, 05:51 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I suppose that would explain why Diabora is so crazy strong.
I liked Celebi's little line at the end, about it being a good story. Oh yeah, it's really good. So good, you wouldn't want to hear it twice. ^^'
Old 11-01-2008, 06:29 PM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

Excellent job, Rust. Keep up the good work and continue to go hard.

I'll be waiting for more.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:14 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Chapter 5: The Dangerous Expedition
“The Diabora Wars completely throws the time stream into flux… All I know is all of the different possibilities. I don’t know which one is right.
-Celebi’s Thoughts

Neo Lugia
Homeworld Skies

Finch got out of his hospital bed and stood up, feeling much better than he did a week ago. After stretching, he removed the hospital gown and put on a Team Aqua grunt uniform, and then an Admiral’s blue trenchcoat with the sleeves ripped off. Finally, he put his belt full of Pokeballs on his waist, and clipped his Dao blade to the belt.

The sliding door automatically opened, as Finch strolled out of his room to the Neo Lugia’s docking bay. Waiting there was Reg Lando, Deoxys, and Kaede Kuyokisaka, Finch’s lover. Finch, surprised that she was with Reg and Deoxys, came up and hugged her.

“Finch!” Kaede said, with a smile.

“Kaede, I thought you were back on the Deathwing… I told you that I don’t want you to get hurt…” Finch said, still holding onto Kaede. Kaede looked up at Finch and kissed him.

“I heard you were hurt, so I took the first ship to the Homeworld,” Kaede said after a passionate kiss, “Its just that I went to the Stratosfear first, and then Reg told me that you were on the Neo Lugia.”

“Fine, I’ll give you that,” Finch said, “Anyways, we’re going to leave to look for something… I’m assuming you’re coming?”

“Of course,” Kaede said.

Finch smiled, “Had a feeling. Anyways, Deoxys where is this Ring of Alvaj-Xoc?”

<Alvaj-Xoc’s rings were hidden on the planet of Kazmar, among the Mermen that live there,> Deoxys said, <So, unless they were moved, they’d still be there.>

“Alright then, we just need a mode of transportation,” Finch said, looking around. Immediately, he spotted the Ano Ho-Oh, a smaller LFO that belonged to Team Trainer, “That will do.”

The group walked casually over to the Ano Ho-Oh and entered its cockpit. After quickly starting it up, they flew out of the docking bay, and into space, towards the watery planet of Kazmar.

ACSF Stratosfear
Homeworld Skies

“Alright,” Shairii said, entering a dark room. There were several candles on the floor in a pentagram shape, each one lit. The three Aquas whom were being sacrificed, Frank Bueller, Peter Jennings, and one who went by the name Lorrad, were each sitting cross-legged in the center of the pentagram.

rust and Neo entered behind Shairii, watching the ceremony, “So, what’s going to happen is that I will say a few words, you’ll reply to them, you’ll die, and everything will be A-Okay.”

“I am not liking this,” Bueller said, “However, rust did say this wasn’t a load of crap…”

“Is this some kind of elaborate prank?” Jennings sarcastically asked.

“No, it is not,” rust said, “This is serious. Don’t worry, it’ll all be okay, and if it isn’t, I’ll go back to hell and save you guys… again… Speaking of which, you never told me who the third person was…” rust said, referring to the third person in the circle. He was a heavyset man who had a hood over his face. Combined with the darkness, it was impossible to see his face beyond his mouth.

“He said his name was Lorrad,” Shairii said, “Kaz Lorrad, I think…” rust quickly froze in fear.

“Ka… Ka… Kazzem Lorrad?” rust babbled, putting a firm grip on Nimaru, which was attached to his belt.

“Yes,” Kazzem Lorrad mumbled from the pentagon, as he stood up, pulling a sword out from his robe, “It’s certainly been a long time, rust Makuta… or should I say… Raize?”

Kazzem went flying at rust with his blade, as pulled Nimaru out of its sheath. However, Neo was quicker, and grabbed Kazzem’s arms, putting him into a full nelson, “Trust me, amigo. If I can’t kill rust, you certainly can’t.” Kazzem head butted Neo, breaking his nose. Neo retracted his hands to cover his nose, which was leaking blood.

“Roar, Nimaru!” rust called out, as his Zanpaku-to split into two katanas. Each one then lit itself on fire. rust knew it was overkill, but he was able to justify it because he was filled with fear. Kazzem slashed at rust’s shoulder, but rust caught the blade with his two blades crossed.

“You’re not the only one with a Zanpaku-to, Raize,” Kazzem said, as his sword become two twin bolts of lightning, “Zap, Raimaru!”

Meanwhile, Shairii, Bueller, and Jennings surrounded Neo, trying to help him. Neo got up, hands over his nose, and asked, “Who the hell was that guy?”

“Someone from rust’s past?” Bueller said.

“Well, you’re his wife,” Neo said, looking at Shairii, “Who is he?”

“I… really don’t know,” Shairii replied, equally as scared. The sizzling and zapping of the two Zanpaku-to didn’t ease her fears much either, “rust doesn’t talk about his past much… The only thing he really ever told me was that he met Tiantus while running with The Gangs in Sootopolis… Tiantus wouldn’t talk about it either.”

“This has the potential to be really bad, then,” Jennings remarked. He was largely ignored, as Shairii led Neo down to the sick bay. They bumped into several troopers who were running down the hall, guns drawn. Fearing the worst, Shairii and Neo rushed down to the sick bay, where Neo quickly got his nose looked at.

{Insert Song: Stratosfear ’95 by Tangerine Dream}

“Raize, Raize, Raize,” Kazzem said to rust, his Raimaru caught between rust’s Nimaru, “You really need to learn some new tricks. You surprised me once, and I’ve been training in hell ever since for the rematch… Luckily enough, you came to lead an insurrection, and I was able to get my hands on one of these nice Zanpaku-to.”

rust extended the knife he had hidden in the toe of his boot, and kicked Kazzem in the stomach. Kazzem looked down, then at rust, brushing off the pain. rust tried to remove his foot, but he had the boot lodged in Kazzem’s body pretty good. He squeezed tight on Raimaru, preventing it from escape, as he removed his foot from his boot. He then took one of his two blades and swung at Kazzem’s head.

Kazzem moved his blade at lightning speed to catch the parry, and then grabbed rust’s boot, which was still hanging from his abdomen, and threw it at rust. The boot hit rust in the face, the knife barely missing any vital parts of his face, and instead, scratched the side of it to the ear. He then jabbed Raimaru into rust’s abdomen, sending several thousand volts of electricity into rust.

rust, unable to move, took the every pain, as he felt the nerves of his body began to char. Thinking fast, he transformed into Zhu-Quiao, destroying the walls surrounding him. He stabbed a flaming talon into Kazzem, but Kazzem stabbed his Zhu-Quiao foot with his Raimaru. As Zhu-Quiao, it took much more electricity to paralyze.

rust took off, creating a large hole in the Neo Lugia. with Kazzem hanging onto rust’s foot with his Raimaru. Cursing, rust tried to shake him off, but instead, Kazzem began to climb up rust’s body. rust then exerted an immense heat, as Kazzem finally fell off, and on top of the Neo Lugia.

rust swooped down, and then transformed back into his Starmie-Hybrid form, “Nice trick,” Kazzem remarked, drawing the lightning-bolt blade again, “But I can do better.” Kazzem charged at rust with Raimaru held high, however, rust stood his ground. As Kazzem approached, he rammed his flaming blade into Kazzem’s abdomen, and then cut up, charring and slicing the flesh at the same time.

He stopped, just at Kazzem’s neck, as Kazzem said, “I’ll see you in hell!” rust then pulled up, slicing his head into two. The mutilated man fell to the steel ground, as rust kicked him down into the ocean below.

rust then walked over to look at the rather large hole he had made in the Neo Lugia, and then attempted to back away slowly. However, Celebi had floated Neo and Shairii out of the hole, and up to the roof.

“Ouch, Kazzem did that to you?” rust asked Neo, referring to the new bandaged on Neo’s nose.

“Yeah… Who was he?” Neo asked rust.

“He taught me everything I know about swordplay,” rust said, “Except, I killed him when he was finished teaching me. He was the one man I had feared in The Gangs… But I had bested him…”

“Well…” Neo was about to say before being cut off by a transmission to everyone’s earpieces.

“Diabora is attacking!”
Old 11-03-2008, 03:23 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 5 is Up!]

Sorry about the dated responses. I honestly didn't expect so many updates so quickly.

First off, I am AMAZED at how many loose ends from Team RP II and V that you've managed to tie up. Everything from Kahara to Alvaj-Xoc and the actual creation of Diabora was flawless and connects aspects that were never covered in the RPs. I know I left Alvaj-Xoc as a loose end, but I love what you've done with him. That takes serious skill to do, and you pulled it off like there was nothing to it.

I like what you've done with the characters as well. The rivalry between rust and Neo is very well done, and its interesting and even somewhat comical to see them have to tolerate each other seeing as how Diabora is the bigger threat to address. And lastly, the music soundtrack you've added in there is a nice touch.

Fantastic work, man, I love what you've done with this.