Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Pokekid27 Offline
Banned

Exclamation Haha

I just wanted to let everyone KNOW that i am NoNotThisWay and Batista2005. U cant ban me!!! even if u try to ip ban me, ive got my firewall on so it wont go through....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POKEMON LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW ALL THOSE MODS, STOP PLAYING POKEMON YUR TO OLD!!! MUAHAHAHAH AND POKEMASTERLAN, DONT TELL ME I PUT THIS IN THE WRONG BOARD!!!! FAREWEL!!!!!!!!!

BTW ALL U MODS, I DONT WANT ANY OF U LOCKING THIS POST CUZ ITS PATHETIC!!1 LET PEOPLE TALK IF THEY WANT TO!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Pokekid27; 08-11-2005 at 09:21 PM. Reason: BTW MODS...
Old 08-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar
Default Re: Haha

Wow, you're an idiot. Are you happy? You've done absolutly nothing! Your life goal is acomplished now! You can go away and die now. =P

Amazingly, there are many ways to get around IP bans. Done it myself. And amazingly, this will be locked. =O

Congrats on making yourself look like an even bigger idiot. =)
Old 08-11-2005, 10:12 PM
.AzureLight Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to .AzureLight Send a message via MSN to .AzureLight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokekid27
I just wanted to let everyone KNOW that i am NoNotThisWay and Batista2005. U cant ban me!!! even if u try to ip ban me, ive got my firewall on so it wont go through....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POKEMON LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW ALL THOSE MODS, STOP PLAYING POKEMON YUR TO OLD!!! MUAHAHAHAH AND POKEMASTERLAN, DONT TELL ME I PUT THIS IN THE WRONG BOARD!!!! FAREWEL!!!!!!!!!

BTW ALL U MODS, I DONT WANT ANY OF U LOCKING THIS POST CUZ ITS PATHETIC!!1 LET PEOPLE TALK IF THEY WANT TO!!!!!!!!!
Wow, you seriously need a life you little ass ******. I was being nice, telling you what you had done wrong, like any mod/member would do, and you act like I told you to **** off and die. Well now I will say it, **** off and die, you will certainly not be missed around here.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Damn, I really needed this, because I can't stop laughing. I've been in a pretty down mood lately, but if anything is going to bring it up, it's seeing something stupid like this. Thank you for building up my confidence and proving that there's one more person that I'm smarter than.

You sir, fail at life.

*Locked and Banned.

Closed Thread