Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:10 AM
Blaziken Knight Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Dekks Amazing Adventure~

This story has alot to do with the elements, air, earth, fire, water. Youll love it..i hope. now less then an introduction, ill give you, 'Autumn, Keith and Quest!'

At the end of 2999, people of the new land of Dekk was frightened that a global destruction would fire just before 3000, which was in a few months. This was proven by scientists around the island of Dekk. global warning had hit all the world a while back, but luckily, a hidden force of power lay beaneath the earth. Back in the island of Dekk, in the fine town of villagers, Burrow Town... 'Please!, Lords of the ocean!, Send your three forces down!' People called in desperation. In Dekk, it was said before the global destruction formed and attacked down with the power of its intense burn and frostbite, three people would be sent, with magical wave powers to prevent it. They were known as the forces to the people of Dekk, but the gods named them the name 'Born'. Not meant as being born, but the island of Dekk believed that if the gods spoke down with the word 'Born' it meant savior. Now..a few weeks later.

'Gods!, Please!, We will die unless you send down the forces!' People called. 'Please!, It is an hour untill 3000!'. The gods knew what was going on. And in desperation to save the only area in the world that lasted, they sent down the three.

'Ehem!, I command you, Perz, to send down the three with yourself, yes, become mortal and go down and help them stop all this!' The gods called out beneath the earth pointing at Perz, a miniature lord. 'Whatever you say, my lord!' Perz replied.

Perz spun around in delight singing magical words. 'Spin around, turn around, right down to earth!, The special saviors are ready for turf!'. He suddenly faded with three bits of dust in his hands. He fell down to earth slowly, suddenly. He landed on a deserted beach side. 'Now..arise..Autumn!' Perz called out. He dropped a bit of dust into the water. Suddenly, a small baby poofed out into the water. 'Autumn...eh!, Now, Keith, Quest!' He said as he dropped the rest of the dust into the ocean. Two more babies poofed up out of the wet dust. The three were placed on the sand by Perz. 'Autumn..you seem to be the holder of courage, and the most strength, Keith..you hold delight in your divine powers with no control over the things you do...Quest... you certainly must...love the questing..that must be why the gods specially made this dust..'.

'I hope its true..that they grow within a few minutes...' Perz sadly said. The babies started turning white..while turning white they started getting bigger..going through ages. Soon they revealed themselves at their ages. 'Hmph!, You are?' The ten year old Autumn said. 'Urf..you immortals..finally awake' Perz smiled. 'Umm..Im guessing we need clothes?' Keith laughed. 'Oh, aha!, Keith, Quest, we havent uploaded our power data from the dust!' Autumn laughed. But as a mortal now, Perz did not understand what they were trying to say. 'Lets go!' Autumn shouted as he lifted his arms in a way that made water from the ocean rise and fly into himself, Quest and Keith. Autumn started spinning around, and his shoulders turned white..so did his waist, and his ankle and wrist!. A blue shoulder wrap appeared around his shoulders. A waist wrap around his waist, and an anklet and armtie. 'That leaves my hair...' Autumn said as he skipped over to the water and splashed some over his head. Hair started growing over the natural mortal hair which had grown in place. The hair poofed up into light brown, with a trashy green trim.

'Five minutes..until...' Perz tried to say. 'We know!' The three saviors said. Quest started changing, and appeared with the almost same outfit as Autumn, with black long hair, with light grey and red in it!. Keith changed into the outfit Autumn had aswell, with bright white poofed out hair. 'Well..lets go!' Autumn shouted at Perz. 'Erm...well, you have not been pieced with dust energy yet!' Perz said. He had spare dust in his hand, and rubbed it on the threes chests. They started to flip out water attacks unexpectedly. 'Urrrffffh!!!!...' Autumn screamed as water lashed out of his body and turned into a veil around him. Where the water had blasted out..blood was. 'I am..deeply sorry, Autumn, your water energy comes from your body, your life here on Dekk, wont last long, you will have to stop this evil force..and...' Perz tried to explain. 'What?...we've been here for just a bit..and our life is a few minutes away from ending..well..no fair!!!!' Autumn cried as Quest and Keith broke into tears.

Last edited by Blaziken Knight; 11-06-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:29 AM
Blaziken Knight Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: BTW - Born To Waves~

'Young ones, you dont want to live your few minutes of life..crying, do you?' Perz asked. 'No!, But we do NOT want to leave this wonderful land!' Keith shouted. Perz shook is head and heard an explosion, above him. 'Hmm?' Perz asked himself as he looked up into the sky. 'OH NO!' He shouted as he saw that the global destruction was coming. 'Boys!, QUICKLY!, Get yourselves ready!' Perz shouted. Autumn stood up straight, tears running down his face. Quest got up off the ground and stood up tall. Keith struggled, but got up and pulled the saddest of faces. 'NO!' Autumn screamed as he ran over and tried to push Perz down. Perz was mortal, but was immortal at the same time, he had to be half mortal to leave the heavens, which happened, but that immortal half, made Autumns attack go right through him!. 'Uh!' Autumn scurried back along his tracks and ran over to Quest, hugging him. 'You do know boys, only immortal power attacks effect me, not normal hits, but, dont try anything!' Perz said, in the deepest voice.

Autumn pulled a smirk at Perz. 'Fine, here' Autumn laughed as he ran up to him and fired a ray of water at Perz. 'HEY!, DONT DO THAT!' Perz shouted, getting up off the ground from being tackled by water. 'Listen, you three must GO, GO AND SAVE YOUR LAND' Perz shouted at them. 'Our land..sure sure..' Keith said as they ran off. 'Ready, boys?' Autumn said. 'Go!'. They jumped up high and a ball of water blasted out of them and turned into a board which flew them up into the air. 'Mmm..it isnt here yet!' Quest whispered. 'Well, just fire water everywhere!' Keith shouted. 'Get ready..it looks like it is coming!' Autumn said as he pointed at the sun turning black, and the air turning dark. 'Eh!' Keith said as he dozed off. They all got ready and blasted off. 'Quest, you go dark sky, Ill take sun, Keith!, Look around for help!' Autumn shouted. Autumn blasted off to the dark sun. As he got closer, his water board grew hot..burning!.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:27 AM
Blaziken Knight Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

'Geeze...it is hot!' thought Keith as he flew off searching for help, 'Hey!, Any Gods around to help??' He shouted. 'Hmmm..Perz's predictions were true...' Quest whispered to himself as he flew around the dark sky. The sky was getting so dark, you could see stars, faded stars. 'Ehm..?...Who are you!?!' Quest then said as he noticed a star with a face, miming words. 'Llew, ohw od ouy kniht i ma?' the star said. The stars talked in backwards language, so it was hard to decipher!. 'Umm..' Quest said as he tried to decipher it. 'Oh!, Are you..maybe...Genetik?' He asked when he deciphered it.

'Sey, I ma, tub, woh od ouy wonk em?' The star said. 'Well...Genetik is a god, the god of stars and darkness, right!?!' Quest suspiciously asked. 'Sey!' Genetik said. 'Okay..so then, does that mean you can get rid of the dark sky?' Quest asked. 'Sey, I nac!' Genetik said. 'Well do it please!' Quest shouted at Genetik, the star. 'Thgir, I lliw od ti won' Genetik said as beams came out of him.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:16 AM
Blaziken Knight Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The sky turned normal 'Ouyknaht' Quest laughed speaking in Genetik's language. He then flew off towards Autumn.

'The skies back!' He shouted. 'Yes..i know, what i dont know, is why..urf..its so hot!' Autumn replied, urgingly. 'Keith seems to have more of an easier job then us, ill go get him!' Quest shouted as he flew off on his water board. As he got closer to Keith, he noticed that Keith was crying. 'Ugh!, Hey!!! WHATS WRONG!?!' Quest shouted at Keith. 'Im a failure..as everything...' Keith sadly replied. 'Ahaha!, But, I can prove you wrong, we are not everything!, So your great, come on!, Autumn needs our help!' Quest happily said. Then they got up and flew off to Autumn.

'Got him!' Quest said with a smirk. 'Great!, Circle around the sun!' Autumn said. After doing that, the heat was intense. 'GO!' The three all said. All of a sudden blood bursted from their hands as they screams and water blasted out and formed up a water circle around the sun. 'ITS NOT ENOUGH!' Keith shouted in pain. 'GO!' Autumn quickly said again. The three quickly pushed themselves forward and blood and water blasted out their bodies. The water attacked the sun...

'IM GONNA DIE!' Keith shouted with blood all over him and water rushing out all over. The sun was not able to take the power of the water, the darkness burnt away. 'I think..we've stopped it..' Quest whispered as his water board faded away into sparkles and he fell down to the ground. Their eyes closed...or, well, Quest and Keiths eyes did. Autumn was able to take the power...

'No way!' He cried as he dived over to the side and grabbed Keith. He then dived to the other side while falling and grabbed Quest. 'NOOO!' He screamed. They were falling fast..then, oh no!. Autumns arms slipped and Keith fell, so did Quest!. Autumn closed his eyes. 'I..must join them..' Autumn tried to fire as much water out as he could, so the blood would defeat him. But it was not enough. He fell down, Keith hit the ground, then Quest, then Autumn, crying. 'You have..done it!' Perz said as he walked over.

Autumn cried. 'Whats wrong?' Perz asked. 'DONT YOU SEE, THIS WAS JUST LIKE A SUICIDE MISSION!, MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD!' Autumn screamed out. 'Well, im sorry but, you have saved the world, Hollow' Perz said with a smirk. 'Hollow?' Autumn asked with tears dropping down his face. 'You will soon be known as Hollow, and be human, you will soon accompany two friends, both male, and another..friend, a girl, all disguised not knowing this, but the boys will be Quest and Keith!' Perz said with no smile, no frown, no expression at all. 'B..but..whos the girl?' Autumn asked, wiping his tears away. 'Adele is her name, she is your truest of friends, Quest will be known as Justin in the humanized new world, Keith, is Jacob'. 'They look nothing alike' Perz then said. '............O..kay'
Old 11-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Blaziken Knight Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

'Perz...but..will i notice them...?' Autumn asked, with his tears wiped away, as he patted Quests body on the back. 'Hehe, Autumn, ofcourse not!' Perz maniacally laughed. 'Your memory will be erased!'. Autumn went crazy 'Wait!, NOOO!' He shouted as Perz fired a ray at Autumn. 'Your name will be....Hollow, remember, GOODBYE!' Perz laughed. Autumn was fired into the past...

It was 2008. He appeared in a school, with black and blue hair, an orange and black top, with black and blue pants, and blue and orange shoes. Dark. 'Erf' Hollow said as he collapsed to the ground. A bully had punched him in the stomach, he had never seen a bully before so heres what he did. 'ERF!, TAKE THIS'. He tried to fire water beams out of his hands. 'Wait..why am i trying this..haha..im wierd...' He laughed as he ran past the bully and down to the playgrounds. He ran into a pole.

'UGH!' He shouted as he collapsed. Dirt was in his pants, shirt and in his hair. He had fainted. A boy named Justin, in a regular baggy outfit, with a blue and white jumper came over, with someone named Adele and Jacob. 'Are you okay!?!' Justin tried to shout at him, not knowing he had fainted. All of a sudden the dirt around Hollow lifted up as a whip of dust brushed it away. 'Urf...' Hollow struggled. 'W...what?' He asked. '...I feel like i know you, but your skin is lighter then who I am thinking of...ahaha' Justin laughed. 'Qu..Quest?' Hollow said. He had that clear thought in his mind. 'Eh?, I think i know that name...' Jacob said. 'Erf..Jacob..Justin, come with me..' Hollow said. 'How do you know their names!?!' Adele shouted at Hollow. 'I know these people, from the...erhmm..dont worry..' Hollow said. He took the two boys to a secret area in the playground where no one was. 'Jacob..do you know the name..Keith?' He asked. 'Yes..ive heard it before...', 'What about Perz?' Hollow then asked. Jacob and Justin stood back.

'Could it be true?' Justin asked. 'Let..me talk, i have something...to say' Hollow said. 'Perz erased my memory, small fragments are still there though, in the year 3000, we were born as immortals, we saved the world, Keith, Quest, and me, Autumn'. 'But, you two died, and Perz erased my mind and sent me here, in another...design'. 'So..im Quest?' Justin asked. 'Yes'. 'And im..Keith?' Jacob asked. 'Yes'.

'Here..i know how to get you guys back..do you want to go back?'. 'No.....all my friends, can they come!??!' Justin shouted. 'Adele possibly can' Autumn replied. Autumn fired a ray at Adele transforming her into Winter, the new person into the team, he fired rays at Keith and Quest to turn them back, then he teleported with the three away to a new land.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:50 AM
Blaziken Knight Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

They whisked through portals and wormholes in the dimension untill they landed in 3000. 'WHATS GOIN ON!?!??!!' Adele screamed. 'Its the year 3000..we're different but, im Hollow, but my real name is Autumn' Autumn said. 'Im Justin...well, Quest...' Quest said. 'I suppose, you can say...im..Keith..Jacob..yeah...' Keith said. 'And..you are...Winter, my partner' Autumn said. 'Partner...?, as in what?' Adele asked, scared for her life. Autumn then explained.

'You are..Winter, as i said..but i dont know your past and futures ahead..i must go check' Autumn said. 'Keith,Quest...remember, blood and water!'. 'Right!' They said. Winter was wondering what that meant, 'What?' She shouted. They all of a sudden blasted blood out of their feet and water blew out and formed a water board.

'Oh...' Winter whispered to herself. They flew off leaving Winter behind, they soon reached the clouds. A forcefield would not let them pass. 'WHO GOES THERE!?!' A voice from above said. 'I am in search of Perz...' Autumn said. 'Ha! Perz, he is a traitor!, He also destroyed the minds of a young boy!' The voice laughed. 'That..boy was me..' Autumn said. 'Your..the legendary Autumn!?!, COME RIGHT UP!' The voice said.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Blaziken Knight Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Autumn was lifted up into the clouds, with a shady character in front of him. 'Who are you?' Autumn asked. Keith and Quest stood back..

'I am Perz's god, he has inflicted war against us, he tried to destroy Dekk' the shady person said. 'He got me to stop that...' Autumn whispered. 'We know, we knew the whole time, but, Perz would not stop, and he knew you would find out, so he erased your memory!'. 'Well..what am i supposed to do..?' Autumn whispered looking up at the shady god. 'You, Autumn, and your friends, Quest and Keith have to search for the golden shrine in Sunken Valley, it is called that for a reason....then you shall find out' the shady god said and then he disappeared. All of a sudden Autumn, Quest and Keith woke up on the beach of Dekk, in their forms of Hollow, Jacob and Justin again..with Adele in front of them. 'HEY!, Why do i still have this crazy outfit on!?!' She screamed. 'I feel weird in it!'. 'Ehhh...' Autumn struggled as he waved his hand around and Adele poofed back.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:59 AM
Blaziken Knight Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

'Y'know..i have a feeling..and i think..Keith and Quest..are ghosts' Adele whispered. 'You think so..?' Autumn said. Quest and Keith couldnt hear the conversation. 'I do..try to give them this...i held on to it for a while..' Adele said as she handed two shining stones to Autumn. 'What do i do?' Autumn asked. 'Just..place it on them...' Adele replied. Quest and Keith saw the stones, all of a sudden they got afraid. 'Hey! Dont touch us with that!' Quest shouted. 'Fine then, ill throw them at you!' Autumn said as he threw the stones at them. They hit Keith and Quest, and they both evolved..

Quest turned darker, looking eviler, with an owl on his shoulder, in a performance kind of outfit. Keith had evolved with long blue snowy hair and a beautiful outfit that looked like a frozen forest in a way.

The two were confused. The owl then flew over to Keiths shoulder...