Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 08-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Sheignie Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sheignie
Default Revenge of the Frost: A Guild

You look outside at your failing crop. Stupid frost, you think to yourself. Grass and Ice...what a horrid combination. You go back to your room, grumbling.

Please ignore the above.

This is a Guild dedicated to two of the most looked down upon types (Ice and Grass), and their supporters out with murder in their hearts. It is unfair that Ice and Grass types are condescended by their rivals, Fire types. We will not go down without a fight.

(PLEASE READ: I understand that Team Fury has Ice types as one of their qualifying types. This is not a rip-off of them. This just happens to be another guild, and it has to do with Ice types.)

So, what are you waiting for? Sign up! We'll have events, contests, NetBattling...it will just be one big party!

(BTW, we are a Non-War team. This may change as time goes on, but with the War ending, we are currently in Switzerland mode. If/When the War comes back, I will consider joining it. But that won't be for a while.)

Form:
Favorite Ice or Grass Pokemon (if I can find someone to do banners, this will go on your banner):
Name:
Why you chose Revenge of the Frost:
Credentials (experience with Clubs and the like. It's okay if you don't have anything to put here.):

My form:
Favorite Ice or Grass Pokemon: Glalie
Name: Mark
Why you chose Revenge of the Frost: ...
Credentials: This is my first club.