Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 12-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Smile Bob and His Story: Another Trainer Fic

In a world where nearly no Trainers have completed their jurneys, there's Bob. Bob's mission: to be the very best that no one ever was, or at least in the world of fan fiction. Let's hope he succeeds.

I'm Kendo, as you all know, and I'm finally attempting to write a chapter story! This one is about a guy named Bob going on his generic Trainer journey. I hope to finish it (so that I can have the only finished Trainer story here =P), so wish me luck!

CONTENTS

Chapter One: The Most Boring Part

-----

Chapter One: The Most Boring Part

In a world where nearly no Trainers have completed their jurneys, there's Bob. Bob's mission: to be the very best that no one ever was, or at least in the world of fan fiction. Let's hope he succeeds.

Anyways, enter Pallet Town, where Bob lives. Today is the day he becomes a Pokemon Trainer. Now, I'm sure you all know what that is; they go around the country, beat the Elite Four and eventually become the Champion. But back to Bob. Right now, Bob's sleeping. His black hair is wild and certainly needs combing, an he snores really loudly. Only his head is above the covers.

And now the story begins in the most linear way possible. Bob's alarm clock goes off, saying "8:00" on its small green screen.

BEEP! BEEP!

"Mehmehmeh," he mumbles, slowly sticking his arm out of the covers and pressing the SNOOZE button. He sluggishly rises out of the matress, dressed in light blue pajamas, and steps down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Bob!" Bob's mother hugs her son tightly. She has brown hair and bright blue eyes, and she's dressed in her pajamas, too.

For the first time in this story, Bob opens his black, cheerful eyes and says, "Have you made breakfast yet?"

She releases her grip. "Heavens, no! You get to get your clothes on and get to the lab! You've only got fifteen minutes! After that, you're on your own, son."

"But I'm hungry-"

"No you're not. Now-"

"Where's Dad?"

"He works today."

"Where does he work?"

"The Pallet Tow hospital. Now get ready!" She pushes Bob up the stairs and closes the door behind him.

...We have a hospital? Bob thinks.

So he gets his clothes on and heads to the local laboratory, where he can start his Pokemon journey.

As he enters the lab, he sees an old guy in a lab coat - whom he assumes is the professor - and a bunch of bookshelves. Nothing special.

"Oh!" This old guy notices him and steps forward. He shakes Bob's hand and says, "Greetings. I am Professor Oak, but in this story I will be abbreviated to Prof. Oak."

"Uh, okay. Can I get my Pokemon now? And can I get a Pikachu?"

"No, I only have Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle."

"Oh. What a ripoff."

"But--" Prof. Oak looks around slyly, then whispers into Bob's ear, "--don't say what you're choosing, because my rotten grandson will come in and get one that's strong against it."

"Gotcha." Bob walks in front of a table with three balls on it, glowing red and white. he picks up the third from the left. Then suddenly...

Dunununun, dunun, dun dun dun!

Forgive me for typing a bad representative, but a song plays! The professor's tall-haired grandson rushes through the doorway!

"You chose a Water-type?" he asks, picking up the first ball. "Then I'll choose a Grass-type!"

"Wha--no fair! How do you know what I got!?"

"I know what order my grandpa puts these in. Now let's battle!"

"Battle...?"

"Quick!" Oak says somewhat frantically. "Name your rival!"

"Uh, he's my rival? Then Bob2."

Acting like nothing happened, Prof. Oak says, "This should be a good opportunity to hone your skills. Throw the Poke Balls and say go!"

"Why do I need to say go?"

"Just do it, Bob."

"Fine. Go!" He throws the ball into the air, which soon lands with a splat, and reveals a really small turtle. It's a Squirtle!

"Go, Cabbage!" Bob2 throws an identical ball, which bounces a few times. Out comes some kind of cat-eared dinosaur with a bulb on its back. It's a Bulbasaur!

"Squirtle, squirt!" the turtle chirps.

"Bulbasaur!" the dino mumbles, its throat rather scratchy.

"Okay, Squirtle," Bob commands, "use Rapid Spin to get close, then surprise him with a Water Gun."

The turtle stares at him blankly.

"Fine, wag your tail at him."

Squirtle, with nithing better to do but obey, waddles over to the Bulbasaur and wiggles his swirly blue tail in his face.

"Ba!" Cabbage cringes. His defenses are lower!

"Now hit 'em with a Tackle!"

"Squirt!" The Pokemon leaps forward, but Cabbage quickly jumps to the right and dodges it!

"Great job, Cabbage!"

"Wait...Cabbage?"

"I like cabbage. SO?"

"....."

"Pound that turtle."

Cabbage fins a Starburst candy on the ground. he starts to lick it.

"NO!!!!!"

"Squirtle, use Tackle, now!"

The blue creature charges towards the vegetable and jumps onto its bulb, slightly crushing it.

"Bulbaaa..." Cabbage passes out.

"Return!" The Bulbasaur is sucked back into the ball, leaving Squirtle to fall belly-first onto the ground.

"Squir!"

"Uh, return?" The turtle is sealed once again.

"Hmph. Bob, you're strong. Mark my words, Bob, I'll beat you someday."

"Betcha five dollars you won't."

"Deal."

"Hey, you two!" Prof. Oak reveals two handy-dandy Pokedexes. "Write about the Pokemon you see in these electronic journals!"

"Uh, okay." Bob and Bob2 snatch them from his hands as they walk out the door.

Please rate, comment and CC!
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.