Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-22-2008, 02:38 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [DS] Last Rites RP Discussion

Sorry for the inactivity from me, Neo, it's just that I cannot keep up. I'm sorry to say, but I'm gonna have to drop out. I'm so sorry, and thanks for the opportunity.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-22-2008, 04:49 AM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

I must admit, I'm utterly astounded. I believe that this is the least active I've ever seen a RP cooked up by Neo... Although I am grateful that I haven't been completely left in the dust by my week and a half's vacation, it's horrifying that I've less posts to read here than in most of the other threads I had to catch up on since returning.

I'm rather inclined to wonder what's going to become of this RP if I'm going to end up as one of the driving forces behind the movement... I do seem to have one of the highest post counts in the thread, and I haven't been here in over a week!

This is my official reprimand:

Get back here all you lazy louts!!!

This is completely unreasonable behaviour for a Role Play of this quality! I'm almost as ashamed of your conduct as I am by my own absence! Starting tomorrow morning, I for one will be posting Daily if I can, and even more frequently if I can finagle it, I hope that more than a meager 2 others will be up to the challenge... seriously disturbing...

Old 12-22-2008, 05:01 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
I must admit, I'm utterly astounded. I believe that this is the least active I've ever seen a RP cooked up by Neo... Although I am grateful that I haven't been completely left in the dust by my week and a half's vacation, it's horrifying that I've less posts to read here than in most of the other threads I had to catch up on since returning.

I'm rather inclined to wonder what's going to become of this RP if I'm going to end up as one of the driving forces behind the movement... I do seem to have one of the highest post counts in the thread, and I haven't been here in over a week!

This is my official reprimand:

Get back here all you lazy louts!!!

This is completely unreasonable behaviour for a Role Play of this quality! I'm almost as ashamed of your conduct as I am by my own absence! Starting tomorrow morning, I for one will be posting Daily if I can, and even more frequently if I can finagle it, I hope that more than a meager 2 others will be up to the challenge... seriously disturbing...
Nicely said, I'll start on making a post right now. I am too surprised that an RP as thought out as this one hasn't been written in quite frequently as I should be. I will try to post daily (will go make my post now).

Old 01-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Inactive is an understatement.

And Neo, it's 2277. Shouldn't the whole of USA (not just Texas) be using the metric system by then?