Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 01-05-2009, 05:35 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee
Default Unknown Ascent [DS]

LOL I typed 'Unknown Ascebt' for the title. That would have been GREAT!

Um, yeah, so, here you discuss the role play.

Nothing else really to say.

Wow, I really feel like an elite RP god right now. xD
Old 01-09-2009, 08:01 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee
Default Re: Unknown Ascent [DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-B-3-R View Post
OOC:

1. There aren't any cities in between Mauville and Fortree.

2. The scientists were too stunned? Idk. :X

3 & 4. To make up for this, how about I'll have my character get lost in the tunnels, and end up coming back to your time? I'm not a fan of editting my previous posts... ^_^;;

I won't post until you respond.
1. Yes, I will admit I WAS A LITTLE OUT OF IT WHEN I WROTE THAT. I actually wrote 'Sinnoh' instead of Hoenn. Yay for edits. :] But, seriously, like what Alana and Cavalier said, just because there isn't any cities doesn't mean it's not an incredible distance. Hoenn is a region - another word for a country or, to a greater extent, a continent. Although I'm assuming it's more the size of a country. :x

For the rest, I'd really prefer it if you edit your posts or, if you really are opposed to editing, delete and start from scratch. MY WORD IS LAW.

... I feel mean. <3?
Old 01-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splishee View Post
1. Yes, I will admit I WAS A LITTLE OUT OF IT WHEN I WROTE THAT. I actually wrote 'Sinnoh' instead of Hoenn. Yay for edits. :] But, seriously, like what Alana and Cavalier said, just because there isn't any cities doesn't mean it's not an incredible distance. Hoenn is a region - another word for a country or, to a greater extent, a continent. Although I'm assuming it's more the size of a country. :x

For the rest, I'd really prefer it if you edit your posts or, if you really are opposed to editing, delete and start from scratch. MY WORD IS LAW.

... I feel mean. <3?
Alright. I'll restart. I'll start from Fortree City, then. But can I keep Dusclops, though?
Old 01-10-2009, 01:36 AM
Cavalier Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splishee View Post

... I feel mean. <3?
Perhaps Hoenn is Pokemon's version of Australia? That way it's a continent and a country.

And it kinda looks like Australia... if you squint... and back at least 10 feet away from the screen...

And that is my random thought of the day. Carry on.

LOOK AT IT GO.