Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-17-2008, 09:38 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: [RP] Last Rites RP

Andrew Julian Bigg and Clara Dale
Wasteland Survivors
In the direction of Dallas, Texas

The next day, the two of them woke up, together with their Pokémon. The underground chamber had been designed such that the entrance was not easily seen, but that it would not collapse even if a Snorlax rolled onto it. Not that there'd be any Snorlax around to do that... Anyway, it showed the intelligence of the Pokémon they had trained. Which was high. They decided to pack up their things and keep moving on. However, there were two problems: where to go next, and by what.

After some discussion, they decided to head towards the cluster of cities, of which Dallas was one of them; in other words, they would keep heading in the direction they had been doing yesterday. As for how to get there, they decided that they would alternate between walking and riding on their Pokémon, which would have been faster but they didn't really want to tire them. They decided to start with the latter, hoping to cover more distance. And so it was decided.

After getting on the Pokémon...
"I've been wondering about this," Clara told Andrew. "I've been wondering about something. I mean, if a nuclear war happened 200 years ago, the world should have been restored to its original state by now. Why do we still see wastelands everywhere?"

"You're asking me? Why don't you search for answers with that laptop of yours?" replied Andrew.

"I already did. Sheesh, I should've known you'd say that. Useless bum," Clara muttered.

"So I shouldn't have saved you, hmm?" Andrew quickly replied.

Clara sighed and lay on her Pokémon, thinking about what could have possibly happened back then. She decided not to think about it for now, as there were more pressing matters. Such as what to do when they got to the cluster.

Just then Andrew spoke, as if reading her mind and replying to it. "I don't know his name, but I think we should look for that famous trader when we get there. I heard that he usually hangs around those parts."

After thinking about it, Clara decided that doing just that would be fine. After all, they had this lump of (as Andrew called it) UFO, or unidentified ferromagnetic object, due to the slight magnetism it seemed to show when brought near the compass; the needle turned. Maybe that famous trader, who had seen many kinds of items, may know something about it. Famous scientists that were actually capable were few and far between, and there were none they knew in Texas, famous or not.

Last edited by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng; 12-17-2008 at 10:12 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:32 AM
Empty_Spirit Offline
New Trainer

Ray Lavaritz
Wasteland Survivor
Underground, North of Edgewood

Ray panicked. He could feel the razor-sharp teeth ripping apart the flesh in his left leg, and he felt sick at the sound. Quickly, he reached for his Baseball bat, which had rolled a few feet from him. His back, still hurt from the tumble, started shooting pain through his body. But, he continued to reach, unable to give up on his own survival. After several moments, his hand grasped the bat. With as much force as he could possibly muster, he swang the bat. It struck the Rattata on the side, causing it to yelp in surprise. Using the flinching as an advantage, he wound up another hit, and this time, fractured it's skull. The Rattata's lifeless body rolled down the length of the small tunnel.

"Oversized rodent," he said in a low voice. His AK-47 lay about ten feet away, down the length-wise of the cavern. He pulled himself towards it, using as much strength as he could, and finally reached it. Picking it up, he turned the flashlight on. The front lense was cracked, and distoreted the light. "Looks like I might die in a hole..." He chuckled at the irony. All his life, he had wanted to die a hero. Instead, he was slowly losing life in a cave, just North of his hometown. After a moment of self pity, he refocused on the Fat-Boy, which now only lay a few feet to him. He pulled himself forward, but stopped abruptly. His hand was torn, his back could be fractured, and his left leg was torn open like a pinata, strewing his blood and pieces of meat around like candy. His eyes shut quickly at the sight of his leg, and he almost vomited right there. But he stopped, took some deep breaths, and pulled himself to the weapon. As he approached the huge gun, he noticed other pieces of equipment. There were small handguns, rifles, and ammunition placed everywhere. "God damn rodents must've been hidin' this stuff..." He reached the weapon, and placed his hand on it. "Yup. Real alright," he said aloud, feeling the rusty exterior. After a moment, he realized that he had found the weapon, but itmay have been in vain. "Great... I'm gonna' die for some bottlecaps."

After a few more minutes of self pity, another objet caught his eye. "Well, butter me up and call me betty, it's a radio transmitter!" He ripped at the ground, pulling himself towards it. "Maybe those fancy-pants vaulter's would be listenin' to the radio out there..." He felt the machine. It was an old Police Vehicle transmitter, which ment it was 200 years old. Knowing the batteries would be dead, he opened the side. Sure enough, to mostly dissolved batteries popped from inside. Looking around, he only knew of one source of batteries. His flashlight. He began taking a mental note of what the machine looked like, to help him insert the batteries. After several minutes, he turned of the flashlight, and removed the batteries. For a moment, he fumbled around, and even dropped a battery. But, eventually, he got the batteries into the machine, and saw a soft, dim glow of yellow light. It showed the grime caked controls, and he was able to read the words. He set the transmittter to "output" and chose a frequency at random. "99.4," he read aloud. "Maybe some folk will be hearin' my signal," he flipped the switch.

"Hello! If anyone can hear this, than you gotta' help me! I am directly north of Edgewood, and I'm injured. I need medical assistance as quick as possible. I am traped inside a Rattata burrow, and already met the welcoming commitee. The cavern is right near an Elementary school... ah, shoot, I can't remember the name. But please, anyone, help me..." He flipped off the machine to save batteries, and let out a big sigh. "Hope someone hear's it, or I'm toast..."
Old 12-19-2008, 03:12 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Joey
Wasteland Survivor
Between Arlington and Dallas

When we arrived at the source of the gun-fire, it stopped. We hid behind a burnt tree and watched and listened in amazement. There was a teenager standing there with some woman that had a bunch of packs of something, a hybrid like me dressed entirely in black and in shadows hovering in the air holding what must have been the huge machine gun we heard earlier, also I could smell someone hidden somewhere-a sniper, and two nondescript people holding some sort of weapons pointed at her.

“Well Crystal. Do you still think you can win this battle? If you go backwards, your luck will eventually run out and you will be blown up. If you go forwards, the oppressors over there will most likely kill you if the sniper or Kino and I don’t get you first. Same with every other way you go. Kino is pretty speedy even with that big hunk of metal. So it’s your choice. Die or join us. If you don’t join us, we will look for more members. If you do... We still have a few select we want.” the woman stated, she then put a glob of something in each hand.

What is that stuff? I wondered, explosives? We could smell it over here and it smelled very similar to C4 but different somehow. I don’t know, but we should leave. Right now. Jenny told me.

Just a moment, I want to see what happens. "I know a fight when it's lost." The surrounded teen said, sheathing her swords. Her hand flicked to her side, and into the flap of her sky blue kimono.

She brought out a Poke Ball engraved with something, and it released a Rapidash. The horse was the same as any other except it had a pure white, four point star under her horn. The teen climbed on, her legs to the side. She had Starlight turn at the other woman's side.

Wow, she’s joining them. I thought. Then can we get out of here? Jenny asked.

Yeah, let’s get away before they get a chance to see us. We stood up from behind the tree and started walking back the way we came…
Old 12-19-2008, 03:25 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal Estrada
Nighthawk
Dallas, Texas

"Nature," Crystal said, releasing her Lucario. "Collect the batch of aloe vera and herbs back that way." Crystal jabbed her thumb behind her, where she heard the whispering.

Nature, you know what I really want.

The Lucario nodded, making it apparent that he agreed to do as told. He ran to him preparing to leave in a flash. He wheeled around to face them once he past them.

Don't worry, he told them, voicing it to where only hr could hear. Sabotage is Crystal's only goal. She plans on either staying or fleeing after doing a lot of damage. I have a plan. Stay behind the tree, and Crystal will come. She will explain.

Without letting them respond, he ran back to Crystal. He tugged on her kimono, and Crystal looked down at him.

"You found a fresher batch? Cool, lemme see," Crystal said, making it seem like she was overjoyed.

Aloe vera, she thought, disgusted. Such a small thing that I know hardly nothing about.

She rode Starlight back behind the tree.

"I suggest you run," she whispered, leaping off of her mount. "Before they see you. One of them is a Ho-Oh hybrid. Need a ride outta here?"
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 12-20-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:43 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

OOC: Sorry for not posting for a long time, been pretty busy.

Alex Stryker
The Nighthawk Mercenaries
Fort Worth, Texas

Rhyne, you can stop there." Alex said, as he pointed at a park near the downtown area. Ion hopped off Alexs back and landed in the ground, Alex followed, the Rai got off. "Go pick up a package at this location." I told Rhyne, and handed him the card. "Meet me at a black two story building on the west side of town when you get the package, if anything goes wrong, shoot a Hyper Beam into the air and I'll be there to help you out."

"Ok, will do boss." Rhyne said as he took off into the sky and headed south.

"What are we going to do now?"

"I don't trust those people, Shyde go and follow him and make sure nothing happens to him." I ordered, tossing his pokeball into the air. "Rai and Ion, you guys come with me."

"Where are we going Sir?" Rai asked.

"Yeah, where too Alex?" Ion asked.

"To visit some old friends." I said walking westward towards the outskits of Fort Worth.

"Do you mean Richie?" Rai asked curiously.

"Yeah, him and Aaron." I replied.

"Where are they at?" Ion asked.

"Last time I checked they were in the west area of Fort Worth, in a black building with two stories."

"Lets go then." Ion said.

"As soon as we meet up with them, we should head to Dallas." Rai suggested.

"Yes, we shall go there after our visit."

Old 12-20-2008, 10:19 PM
Niro Offline

Send a message via AIM to Niro Send a message via MSN to Niro

Tyler Histenburg
Wasteland survivor
Dodgetown, Texas

Tyler had been sitting on a partially destroyed couch when his Weavile came back and handed him the note. He nodded to the pokemon and recalled it before reading the reply. He looked it over, smirking slightly and then released something else, his Lucario. "Cario..." it hummed softly, bending down on the ground and motioning for Tyler to get on it's back. He gave it a quick thanks, a piece of bread and then sighed.

"It's time to leave, lets head to Edgewoo." and with that, they exited the back door, and his Lucario started running, a mild jog at first that soon erupted into a full blown run, the bare lands passing them. He sighed and got comfortable on his partner's back, he was going to take a small nap, and hopefully they would be at the town when he awoke.

"Lucario, use extremespeed if you want to cut the travel time." he let out a yawn soon after, and fell asleep, the sun's rays tempting him to sleep.

When he awoke an hour or so later, he had arrived. The stopping of his Lucario jogging him to awareness. He got off and yawned, sleeping on one's back was hard to do but comfortable.

He started to walk, heading towards a small house where noises could be heard. He knocked on the door, and he was rewarded with it opening, only slightly but opened. Inside was a old man, a radio in hand.

"Hello sir, may I use your radio?" he asked the man, his Lucario was more than likely scaring the man. "I'll give it right back."

The man nodded and handed it over, and Tyler started going through the channels until he found one, a distress call.

"Hello! If anyone can hear this, than you gotta' help me! I am directly north of Edgewood, and I'm injured. I need medical assistance as quick as possible. I am traped inside a Rattata burrow, and already met the welcoming commitee. The cavern is right near an Elementary school... ah, shoot, I can't remember the name. But please, anyone, help me..." He flipped off the machine to save batteries, and let out a big sigh. "Hope someone hear's it, or I'm toast..."

He nodded to his Lucario and handed the radio back, he jumped onto his Lucario's back and they rushed off to the location of the cave, there was only two schools around here, and only one a elementary school.

"A true man never frets about his place in the world, but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature, and swings there as easily as a star." Credit to Gemma for avvie.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:46 AM
Empty_Spirit Offline
New Trainer

Ray Lavaritz
Wasteland Survivor
Underround, North of Edgewood

Ray sat in the dark, with only the small radio casting an eerie illuminating light. The radio's light shone for about three feet, allowing him to occasionally glimpse at the dead Rattata, and several severed humans. The fat-boy llay next to him, and his AK was perched against his side. For a few hours, he kept switching his view between each of the small holes in the cavern. The small holes were abandoned Diglett homes, which ment that they stretched for miles. Ray thought for a moment, and given the odds of which holes he went through, he had come to the conclusion that he would indeed die in a matter of days. Ray had been taking small breathes, in order to keep himself from over-using the oxygen. Feeling light-headed, he started to move around. Dry blood had encrusted his arm and left leg, which made him yelp slightly at the pain.

Ray once more tried the radio, hoping that his futile attempts at savior would somehow glimer some hope for him. But, it did not. He was going to die, if no one heard him. This began to insue one of his fears: dying alone, and forotten. He began to panic, his eyes darting everywhere. Feeling claustrophobic, he pulled himself to the wall, and wielded his AK. He was going to kill anything that moved and thatcouldn't talk.

"Help better get here soon... Man, I wish I hadn't left my pokemon back at the shop..."

OOC: Sorry about the delay. And, sorry about the short post, but I'm short on time.

Last edited by Empty_Spirit; 12-21-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 05:39 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Alex Stryker
Fort Worth, Texas

Alex kept worrying about Rhyne. "I don't know if I can go on without knowing if Rhyne is ok." Alex said aloud. "I should've never let him go by himself."

"You didn't Sir, you sent me remember." Shyde said through Ion using telepathy. "So far everything appears to be going along as planned. We should be out of here soon, I'll report back to you once we leave the area."

"Ok, do so." Alex said, sighing with relief.

"Rai, the place where Richie and Aaron were suppose to be hiding is up ahead." Alex anounced. Alex passed by a couple of kids playing in the street and some adults who appeared to be in their late twenties.

They had finally approached the black two story building and knocked on it. A short, black suited guard opened the door.

"What do you want?" The butler like guy asked sternly.

"We want to see Richie." I stated. The guard flipped through his clipboard. "Ok, your on this list so procede with whatever it is your going to do?"

The guard stepped aside just enough for Alex, Rai, and Ion could squeeze into. "Go down the hall and take a left. It'll be the first door to your right.

Alex followed the guards directions and made it to the room. Alex opened the door and went in. Aaron was sitting at a desk, writing down some useful information. Aaron quickly stood up and walked towards Alex.

"Dude, I haven't seen you in like forever." Alex pointed out.

"I know, whatve you been up to?" Aaron asked.

"Oh not much, where's Richie?" I asked couriously.

"So what are you here for?" Aaron asked politely.

"Well I came to borrow a couple of weapons."

"We've kept your favorite gun on board." Aaron said as he pointed to the Magnum Revolver.

"Yeah, but I need a shotgun, small machine gun, and a pack of gernades." I added on.

"Ok, I'll see what I can do, in the mean time make yourself at home. In the mean time, I'll wait for her to get here. "Just wait titell me what you've done and we'll be aboe to go on already. Just wait till a car slows down.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-22-2008 at 05:41 AM.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:23 AM
destinymiew Offline

Chime
Wasteland Survivor
Outskirts of Dallas
A longer walk, and she found nothing but some rope, a lump of dried meat, and a bag of bottle caps. She had no idea how much bottle caps were worth, but it didn't matter, she supposed she could ask around. The next dilapitated house she entered,however struck gold. When she smashed open a locked drawer carefully, Chime found a dull red, flat rectangular device.
"Hey, guys, I found a pokedex!" Chime couldnt help exclaiming, and her pokemon, all of whom were out to speed up the search, crowded around to see the small little machine lying in the palm of Chime's hand.

“Woah. We've found it so fast! Now we could use some of those Tms we have back at the place we left.” Zephyr murmured excitedly.
“That is, if we could actually switch it on.” the espeon replied dryly, her forked tail swishing at a fly.

For, no matter how they went around it, there was no way any of them could switch on the pokedex.

“It's probably spoilt. That's probably the only reason why the owners didn't bring with them” Kismat remarked. The pure white furred absol however, continued to examine the pokedex closely. It looked different from the one she saw in the past, in her memories....

A spoilt pokedex was still a pokedex, so Chime placed it in her rapidly filling bag along with the bag of oats she found, and continued looking. So many people had left there homes, probably for the safety the vaults offered. A caged life was better then no life, for those who left..... What she didn't know was another major reason why people left the town-----When Dallas became The Brotherhood of Steel's territory. Living under the watch of people walking around in power armor and lazer guns that would not hesitate to shoot the second he or she thinks you as the slightest threat or perhaps displeasing them in some small way was even worse then living under the treat of raiders attacks.

Chime continued searching, with the help of her pokemon.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:40 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: And I thought I was inactive... almost 5 days have passed with no activity whatsoever... Was it due to Christmas?
Anyway. My turn.

IC:
Wasteland Survivors

As their Pokémon flew in the direction of Dallas, Andrew and Clara waited. They knew that they would be nearing Dallas, and they also knew that Dallas was the headquarters of the Brotherhood of Steel. They intended to rest just outside the Brotherhood's area of influence, as they were not sure that the Brotherhood would not treat them as spies for the Enclave. They were also not sure that they would find the information they needed. And now that they thought about it, surely there might be scientists in the Brotherhood that may help them. However, if they were treated as spies, there was no way those scientists were going to help.

At around noon, they stopped for lunch, walked for some time before continuing to ride on their Pokémon. For the entire afternoon, they kept thinking, they kept discussing, about what their next step would be, when they reached their destination. About six hours after, by evening, they stopped for dinner, and pressed on by walking, allowing their Pokémon to rest. As by then, the land and the surrounding air was much cooler, they could travel a far longer distance by walking. Two hours of walking was followed by some time riding their Pokémon.

It was 10 pm by the time they finally saw the silhouette of Dallas and the cities surrounding it under the moonlight and the stars. However, they and their Pokémon were too tired to continue, and they were at risk of getting attacked by ghouls, mutants, the Forgotten Ones etc, so they got their Pokémon to dig a chamber large enough for them to sleep in, like last night. They knew that Dallas and the other cities nearby were close enough for them to make it there by tomorrow.

Last edited by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng; 12-27-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng View Post
OOC: And I thought I was inactive... almost 5 days have passed with no activity whatsoever... Was it due to Christmas?
OOC: Would've posted sooner, but since I was the last one to post (which was 5 days ago) and no one else posted, I had to wait. Now I can though so here I go:

Alex Stryker
Fort Worth, on route to Dallas Texas

IC: "Here you go." Aaron said handing me two Magnum Revolvers, three small packs of gernades, a small GAU-16 chain gun, and a shotgun.

"That will do great, thanks." I said to Aaron. "It should help."

"Those are all good weapons." Richie said.

"I can tell." I replied, examining the equipment.

"So how've you been?" Richie asked me.

"Ahh, I'm hanging in there." I responded.

"And you Rai?" Aaron asked, laughing a bit. "Still looking after Alex."

"Yeah, every now and then he'll get into trouble." Rai said laughing.

Then outside there was a loud thump. I quickly ran outside and saw Rhyne and Shyde.

"Great, you guys made it ok!" I exclaimed.

"Why wouldn't we?" Rhyne said grinning, handing me a small envelope. "Here's the cash."

I took the money and handed Richie eight thousand dollars. "This is for the equipment."

"Richie just stared at it for a while, then took it. "Thanks, though I wasn't charging you." Richie said.

"I know, well we have to go already, you can go back in now and rest." I said to Shyde, putting him back into his pokeball.

"Leaving already?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, we're headed to Dallas already." I stated.

"Ohk, well we'll see you soon then." Richie said.

"Yeah, we will." I said hopping onto Rhynes back, Ion jumping onto my back. Rai hopped on behind me and Rhyne took off.

Old 12-30-2008, 11:10 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

OOC: Sorry for the late late late reply but I've been a little busy...

IC:

Joey
Wasteland Survivor
Outside of Dallas

A Lucario darted in front of our body, startling me and I almost screamed or screeched.

Don't worry, it said. Sabotage is Crystal's only goal. She plans on either staying or fleeing after doing a lot of damage. I have a plan. Stay behind the tree, and Crystal will come. She will explain.

Okay… I mouthed silently, still kind of startled. And it darted off again. Great! You got her attention! Jenny scolded me, now those other people are gonna notice us!

Not if we keep quiet. I responded, if only she could’ve just sent her Lucario to tell us off instead of coming over here herself.

And she did ride over behind the tree like the Lucario had said she would. “I suggest you run,” she whispered, leaping off of her mount, “before they see you. One of them is a Ho-Oh hybrid. Need a ride outta here?”

How in heck is she gonna give us a ride out of here without it being noticed?! I thought angrily, not noticing that I was thinking these thoughts were Jenny could hear me.

How am I supposed to know? We need to go before they get suspicious! the Pidgey’s mind replied. Aloud, I replied to the question. “No, we-” I stopped, catching my error, “-I don’t need a ride.”

I knew I sounded a little rude but I didn’t really care at that moment, plus part of it was Jenny’s frustration coming out. I turned around sharply and walked off…
Old 01-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: This is getting worse. Over 2 weeks. O_o Somebody get Neo. Perhaps his presence may help as it has sometimes done before.

IC:
Wasteland Survivors

Dawn broke. Andrew and Clara woke up and got out of the chamber. After breakfast, they continued in the direction of Dallas on their Pokémon. They kept moving on in the morning, which was really windy and cool, and the wind was blowing in the right direction. They stopped around noon to rest and continued on in the afternoon. This particular one was so hot where they were that they actually had to take a few breaks to rest, as the heat got to them. However, they somehow managed to keep on schedule, partly due to the morning, where they went faster than expected. As the sun went down, they got nearer and nearer to Dallas, and by evening they got to less than 1 km of it. They were even lucky enough to see the sunset from a near-perfect view while having their dinner.

"We're there..." Clara observed the many buildings in the cities surrounding Dallas, and Dallas itself.

"Yeah... I guess we should camp outside. It seems rather late. If we go in, I'm not sure we'll find a place to stay for the night. Besides, if we're treated as spies, we're done for," Andrew contemplated. "And I like the outdoors anyway..."

"I don't. I prefer to live indoors. It's much safer..." replied Clara.

After a few minutes of discussion, they decided that they would try getting in, and if they failed, they would spend the night outside.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:43 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal Estrada
Wasteland Survivor (Affiliation Switch >:D)
Dallas, Texas

“No, we-" he said, then stopped suddenly, like he was catching a mistake or something.

Crystal raised an eyebrow.

"I don’t need a ride.”

"I can give you a ride or I can have my Alakazam use Telepot to another area of Dallas," she called softly after him. Crystal's blue eyes flickered to the hidden flap on her kimono, then back to the boy. "If you were to choose ride for some strange reason, it would be fairly easy." Crystal said, patting Starlight's long legs.

"She can run at least 200 miles per hours due to her long legs." she added. The girl shielded her eyes, looked up at the sun, then looked back at the two enemies.

"Make your choice. Either keep walking, Teleport, or ride!" she called quietly to him.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."