Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 01-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Lelouch vi Britannia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Lelouch vi Britannia
Default Re: [P]sychotic [O]rganization ~ At war against: The Shadow Alliance | 1 - 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KageryuEX View Post
Weeeeee, I just entered the top 50 on the smogon server! :3
Congratulations!

How is everyone today?

Pokemon Diamond FC: 3351 0648 5810 (Main)
Pokemon Pearl FC: 1333 4469 2058 (Trading/Storage)
Pokemon Platinum FC: 5371 1168 6580
Pokemon HeartGold FC: 0732 7052 2726
Old 01-19-2009, 09:48 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity
Default Re: [P]sychotic [O]rganization ~ At war against: The Shadow Alliance | 1 - 0

I'm doing fine. I tried to get my battle done with Sean over the weekend, but apparently he wants to wait until tomorrow. But I most likely won't be able to battle him during the weekday since I have things to do this week, which will be carrying on until early February.

WAR XI Team: .
Old 01-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Pires Reach Offline
Banned

Can anyone give me a tryout battle?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

Sign onto AIM and then I'll give you one.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Pires Reach Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Deity View Post
Alrighty. Just give me five minutes.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Zak91 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Zak91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Deity View Post
Or better both of you get on the Pe2k chat.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:23 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

I just used my old hail team and it still has some bite in it. But I'm thinking of adjusting it though.

Anyway just dropping in.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 01-20-2009, 01:44 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampaging Luvdisc View Post
Well sorry for finding it hilarious =(

EDIT: I posted a couple of pics of myself. I'm more beautiful than Savior xD Clicky
EMO!!11!!!!!

Sorry :P

Man, I'm the most beautiful in this forum, ask to the girls!

Btw, nice photo x]

-Savior
Old 01-20-2009, 06:09 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-

Hi guys.

It's midnight, and I'm hungry. That's bad, so I'll go to sleep and save it for breakfast.

I'm feeling a little shameful for not really dropping in to talk to you guys more often, but honestly, there's a lot of pointless things that you all say that I really just can't respond to, so here's me, making this interjecting post to appear as if something eventful or important has just recently occurred and I felt compelled to tell you.

In reality, there was no event, although I could argue that, erratically, I felt compelled to express the exaltation of making this post and ultimately saying "Hi."

But, you know, reading this sentence now disproves the thesis that the preceding sentence was the supposed ultimatum of this post, but, quite frankly, this sentence is. Beat that, God. >_>

If you don't care about my pointless rants, then start reading my post from here, and ignore the above (although you may have already read it to see this part, so ha, I win).

Good luck with the war battles, guys. I hope you get it done soon and net us a win. I'll root for you modestly, as I am now.

But, in any case, good night.

My Battle Log
Old 01-20-2009, 04:33 PM
KageryuEX Offline

Send a message via AIM to KageryuEX

*Kind of confused by Diarago's post*
@_____@
Argh, me and my suckeh english xD
Oh well, what's up everyone? :]
Old 01-20-2009, 04:36 PM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarago View Post
Hi guys.

It's midnight, and I'm hungry. That's bad, so I'll go to sleep and save it for breakfast.

I'm feeling a little shameful for not really dropping in to talk to you guys more often, but honestly, there's a lot of pointless things that you all say that I really just can't respond to, so here's me, making this interjecting post to appear as if something eventful or important has just recently occurred and I felt compelled to tell you.

In reality, there was no event, although I could argue that, erratically, I felt compelled to express the exaltation of making this post and ultimately saying "Hi."

But, you know, reading this sentence now disproves the thesis that the preceding sentence was the supposed ultimatum of this post, but, quite frankly, this sentence is. Beat that, God. >_>

If you don't care about my pointless rants, then start reading my post from here, and ignore the above (although you may have already read it to see this part, so ha, I win).

Good luck with the war battles, guys. I hope you get it done soon and net us a win. I'll root for you modestly, as I am now.

But, in any case, good night.
Hello Diarago :D

Also, let's move guys >_>
Try to get your matchs as done as possible.

-Savior
Old 01-21-2009, 02:40 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

I'm waiting until Sean's ready.

Old 01-21-2009, 06:51 PM
Vlad The Impaler Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Just popping in to say hai.

I'm not gonna be so active anymore, with school and homework and rugby and mates and...the list goes on and on.

Anyway, I went to London yesterday (where Zak lives :P) to go and see this play for my Drama class. 'Twas good.

And I have a county cup quater-final rugby match tomorrow, wish me luck!
Old 01-21-2009, 07:43 PM
Zak91 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Zak91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampaging Luvdisc View Post
Just popping in to say hai.

I'm not gonna be so active anymore, with school and homework and rugby and mates and...the list goes on and on.

Anyway, I went to London yesterday (where Zak lives :P) to go and see this play for my Drama class. 'Twas good.

And I have a county cup quater-final rugby match tomorrow, wish me luck!
Where do you live?
Old 01-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Vlad The Impaler Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak91 View Post
Where do you live?

Midlands, mate :P

Near Nottingham and Leicester.