Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Necromancer Offline

Default dragoon strike: sign up

this is my first rp so say it if i did something wrong okay?why i made this? because i like dragons so frickin much!!lets start with the intro, will we?

through the ages, the time passed to the age 40000.the world is destroyed by the pollution from the peoples. in the age 374 the humans began to see the world was polluted so hard, some animals began to react strange. in the age 521, the humans created an starship to flee to an other planet. the people lived in wooden houses, unable to find metal because of the filthy, toxic ground. in the age 763, it came. out of the nothing, an explosion filled the world with toxic, unbreathable gas. they fled to an new planet. when they arrived, they saw it was an copy of how the world was in the prehistory.there was water, trees, stone, everything to build new, primitive houses.but, there also where dinosaurs.humans were killed by them, houses where destructed, until they came on the idea to re-build the starship into an giant-mechanic dragon. with the name: dragoon y-5.the mecha-dragon protected them from the dinosaurs.they lived under protection of it until the year 3999. the dragoon was fighting an t-Rex while he fell into the water. his database was altered and it database said: option from humans-destroy them.the dragoon returned to the main city of the humans.the humans saw the malfunctioning and wondered what could be wrong. when the came closer, an massive red point aimed to an human, not knowing what the dragoon was doing, an green laser- beam burned him to ash. the people ran away in fear to hide. they found an safe shelter near an hill in which they found eggs.not normal eggs but giant, coloured eggs.in the year 4000, they heard for first over the drogons. it where mutated dinosaurs in the might of the dragoon.in the day before new-year, the eggs glowed and cracked. the humans stood aroud the eggs to see what came out of it, and it where......dragons.the dragons opened there eyes, calling the first human they saw their: mum or dad.

rules:
1:only one dragon each
2:you can control an drogon each too later in the game. but only one!
3:no bunnying. maybe very minor, but no bunnying!
4you can't die. you dragons takes your dead instead and you will be taken to the cave and get an new dragon of the same type.
5:your dragon need to earn elemental moves later.
6:no spamming or double posting
7:no swearing or offensive language
8:you can equip weapons on you dragon later, but not now!
9:if you get an drogon, you can choose which specie and which element.but no ultimatium.
10:remember, there is no tech here! only the dragoon and some drogons. you can get tech and un-tech weapons later in the shop.(the shop is by the discussion thread too)

this is how you sign up need's to be:

name of you characters:
are they M or F?:
age of you characters and how they look, like they have scars or something.
name of dragon:
M or F?:
element:(like: if they are ice element, they can breathe liquid ice that freezes.if they are earth, then they spit mud etc.)
how they look: like they have 5 horns of ice on their head and are 5 meter tall etc.

example:
specie:brackion
element:nature
name:palmtree

here are some species:stegorius:an stegosaurus with riffles on his head and an tail with an massive pincer on end.he is the type earth.
x-rex: an t-Rex with claws made reclining of his element. his fangs are reclining on his element too. on his back he has enormous wings.he comes in all types.
pterifysaurus: an massive dragon without claws or feet.they only can fly and are snake-like. they come in 3 elements:electric, wind and darkness.
triceaga:an triceratops with an bazooka on his back. he comes in 2 elements:earth and fire.
brackion: an brachiosaurus with machine guns on his neck.he has on each side of his body an saw blade reclining on his element.they have 6 elements:earth,fire,water,ice,nature and rock.
ultimatium:the rarest breed of all. it are un-tech clones of the dragoon. they come in all elements.
if you got other ideas, post it on the discussion thread

my sign up:
name dragonwarrior: frostbite
age and appearance: 15, ice-blue hair and blue eyes. he has an necklace with an fang of an stegosaurus.
dragons name: timefreeze
element:ice
appearance: he has spines on his back made of un-melt able ice.his left hook fang is double size and made of un-melt able ice.

later in the game other things will add. like you dragonspeech ability which enables yourself to talk with dragons.your dragon also only know basic un-elemental attacks like bite or shred or claw and snake-like dragon squeeze.they will learn elemental attacks soon.

your dragon has certain stats. together with your upgrade news i will post their stats.
stats:
range:range and power of throwing items count on this
power: attack power.
defense:defending power
breath: power of your breath attacks.
breathdefense: defendpower of breaths
weapon:power of you weapon use
weapondefense: defence power of weapon related attacks.
special: power of you fury attacks and magic attacks.
shield: power of your shielding ability.

accepted people: greensnakes, riolu42
banned people: none
reserved people: dialga(i dont know the number anymore),metal sonic

note: be fair and imagine yourself if your dragon is gonna die and your remaining hp and that of an foe.also count for yourself how much hp your attack does and how much hp you take.got it? this is not an role play linked to an computer game. this is full-imagination.

It would be awesome if someone could get me a signature made.

Last edited by Necromancer; 12-20-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:35 PM
All Hope Is Gone Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to All Hope Is Gone Send a message via Yahoo to All Hope Is Gone
Default Re: dragoon strike: sign up

ill join
name of you characters:vulcan
are they M or F?:male
age of you characters and how they look, like they have scars or something:14 flame red hair scar on back from dragon has a neckalace of dragon teeth
name of dragon:Heatwave
M or F?:m
element:fire
how they look: two headed dragon with engulfed in flames and two horns on each head

Vpp URPG
YouTube Channel

War does not determine who is right....only who is left.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:47 PM
Sheepat Offline

dragon controller
name: Jacker
M or F?: male
looks: He has no legs, and has a scar from an encounter with Dragoon!
Name of dragon: Avian
m or f? M
looks: He is serpent-like and has a long neck And wings on his neck for flying
elemant: Water
Old 12-19-2008, 12:55 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranimaster View Post
this is my first rp so say it if i did something wrong okay?why i made this? because i like dragons so frickin much!!lets start with the intro, will we?

through the ages, the time has passed to the age 40000.the world was destroyed by the pollution from the people. in the age 374 the humans began to see the world was polluted so badly, some animals began to react strangely. in the age 521, the humans created an starship to flee to an other planet. the people lived in wooden houses, unable to find metal because of the filthy, toxic ground. in the age 763, it came. out of the nothing, an explosion filled the world with toxic, unbreathable gas. they fled to an new planet. when they arrived, they saw it was an copy of how the world was in the prehistory.there was water, trees, stone, everything to build new, primitive houses.but, there also where dinosaurs.humans were killed by them, houses where destroyed, until they came on the idea to re-build the starship into an giant mechanic dragon. with the name: dragoon y-5.the mecha-dragon protected them from the dinosaurs.they lived under protection of it until the year 3999. the dragoon was fighting an t-Rex while he fell into the water. his database was altered and its database said: option from humans-destroy them.the dragon returned to the main city of the humans.the humans saw the malfunctioning dragon and wondered what could be wrong. when the came closer, an massive red point aimed to a human, not knowing what the dragoon was doing, an green laser beam burned him to ash. the people ran away in fear to hide. they found an safe shelter near an hill in which they found eggs.not normal eggs but giant, coloured eggs.in the year 4000, they heard for first over the Dragons. it where mutated dinosaurs in the might of the Dragon.in the day before new-year, the eggs glowed and cracked. the humans stood aroud the eggs to see what came out of it, and they where......dragons.the dragons opened there eyes, calling the first human they saw their mum or dad.

rules:
1:only one dragon each
2:you can control anDragon each too later in the game. but only one!
3:no bunnying. maybe very minor, but no bunnying!
4you can't die. you dragons takes your dead instead and you will be taken to the cave and get an new dragon of the same type.
5:you can be 2 humans, one dragonwarrior and one drogoncontroller.(ps: an drogoncontroller is somebody who cantrols A Dragon but stands on the good side.and check rule 2!
6:no spamming or double posting
7:no swearing or offensive language
8:you can equip weapons on you dragon later, but not now!

this is how you sign up need's to be:

name of you characters:
are they M or F?:
age of you characters and how they look, like they have scars or something.
name of dragon:
M or F?:
element:(like: if they are ice element, they can breathe liquid ice that freezes.if they are earth, then they spit mud etc.)
how they look: like they have 5 horns of ice on their head and are 5 meter tall etc.

changes:the drogons don't are an element.

my sign up:
name dragonwarrior: frostbite
age and appearance: 15, ice-blue hair and blue eyes. he has an necklace with an fang of an stegosaurus.
dragons name: timefreeze
element:ice
appearance: he has spines on his back made of un-melt able ice.his left hook fang is double size and made of un-melt able ice.

accepted people: none
banned people: none

Just thought I'd fix up some misspellings and grammar problems foy ya. I bolded what I changed ^-^ I'll be joining this, seems like fun. reserve me.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Necromancer Offline

okay, i will reserve you. but some times, i really mean dragoon and drogon.
the drogons are dinosaurs who are mutated and not dragons. and the dragoon, is the big foe that we must kill.

Old 12-19-2008, 03:59 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ah, I get it. I was just trying to help. I'll fill outan SU sometime this afternoon.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

name of you characters: Rork
are they M or F?:male
age of you characters and how they look, like they have scars or something: 16. Red hair that falls past his ears, blue eyes, and a scar over his right eye.
name of dragon:Turg
M or F?:Male
element: Fire
how they look:http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...by_Tarjcia.jpg

Old 01-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Necromancer Offline

kay, accepted

Old 01-22-2009, 03:49 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Jesus, christ. All the text is bunched up together. >.<; Can't...read...well...