Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-23-2009, 06:29 AM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Default The Shatterproof Files: The Thief in Sinnoh [PG/PG:13] On Hiatus!

Credit to Arate <3

Hey everyone, it's party time!

This is my first fan-fic (well, actually my fith or fourth, but I never finished them =P) and I have recently got into the writing buzz. This will be PG/PG 13 for violence, gore and sometimes swearing. The story shall be one of dark destruction, with many plot twists, I assure you. How did I get my idea? I started my game again, and used the cheat for catching other trainers Pokemon. I take notes from the game, and use them in the story. I am actually playing the game, and every Pokemon in this story is in the game, apart from some scenery Pokemon. This story will also answer all questions about the game. Now, I hate long introductions, so here is the epilogue of: The Thief in Sinnoh.

Enjoy! ^^

Prologue:

The prints of the stranger’s fingers developed quite clearly.

“Now...” Brett said as he calmly spoke to the police officer. “If I die violently, even if it seems accidental, forward this to the police.” He passed an envelope across the table, which slid with ease, with the police officer stowing it in his pocket.

Brett was a middle aged man. His brown hair bounced whenever he walked, and he sported a red baseball cap.

“Thank you Brett,” the police officer wearing a blue uniform said as he stood up. “We will be in touch.” He left the table, exiting through a nearby door. The door clicked open, then shut with a slam. Brett stood up, and proceeded to the club he usually attended.

Brett was up until midnight. He was having a good time with his friends, gambling like there was no tommorow. He received an unexpected phone call. The machine buzzed and whirred in his pocket, indicating a new caller. Brett excused himself from the poker table and hid in the closet. He opened the door slightly. then shut it once he was sure none of his friends were watching. Luckily, they were still gambling, one of them with blonde hair and a green coat, eating a bunch of chips. He flipped the lid off his phone, pulled it to his face and answered his call.

“The deed…. Is done,” said the stranger’s voice. “I expect payment.”

“Payment?” Brett asked.

“Yes Brett, payment.”

“You must be a nutcase if you expect payment.”

“Why not? My other victim was paying me a large amount of your money. I expect payment….Otherwise.”

“Otherwise?”

“Meet me in the woods at one AM. Your fate will be decided there,” the strange figure said, hanging up the phone.

Brett proceeded to the woods at one AM.

The strange figure was standing there, covered in a red liquid.

The forest was extremely dark; Brett could barely see the face in front of him. But he knew who it was.

“The other victim’s blood, I suspect?” Brett mused.

“Yes,” the figure replied. “Now, where is the money?”

“That secret is safe with me.”

“Tell me or I shall kill you.”

“Make me. You wouldn’t dare risk the electric chair.”

The figure laughed.

“What do you think is behind you, Brett?”

Brett glanced at the hole filled with a clear liquid behind him.

“Water?” Brett guessed.

“Sulphuric acid,” the figure replied devilishly. “In a matter of seconds you will be a lumpy pile of sludge.”

The figure held up a red and white orb. The figure tossed it to the ground, revealing another figure, but it was still hard to see what it was. It was blue, and had steel spikes protruding from all of its body.

“Attack.” The human figure said. The second figure conjured a blue ball, and fired it at Brett.

Last edited by The Politoed Hunter; 03-26-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 AM
Banned

Default Re: The Shatterproof Files: The Thief in Sinnoh [PG/PG:13] Read the prologue fools!

Hey it's chapter one time! Just a note, in this world, people can understand Pokespeech. Pokemon talk like this <Hi!>. So here is chapter one!

Chapter One: Peter

It was raining, at Twinleaf town. The town seemed to lack its usual lustre, but probably only because of the rain. The town was naturally small, with a few houses dotted around, guarded by a forest in all directions. It was extremely quiet out, and many people stayed in.

Peter was now fifteen. He wore a red baseball cap, a red scarf that flapped in the wind, blue jeans and a white shirt underneath his blue jacket.

“And that concludes our search for the red Gyarados!” the TV boomed, automatically turning itself off. Peter stood up and climbed down the stairs, where his aunty was sitting down. The kitchen was squeaky clean with red cupboards dotted everywhere. Finally, his aunt decided to speak.

“Peter, Clint was calling for you. Something about a major discovery and you needed to hurry up. Oh, and don’t go into the tall grass,” she finished, with a huff and a puff.

“Thanks aunt,” Peter said, rushing outside the house. He ran left, he ran up and finally ran left again when he was in front of Clint’s house. He knocked on the door until suddenly he was sent flying back by an unseen force.

“Woops! Sorry Peter!” Clint said whilst sitting on the floor, scratching his head. He was the same age as Peter, had curly blonde hair and wore an orange stripy jumper. “Oh, wait a minute!” He rushed back into his house, closing the door with a thud.

“Douche,” Peter taunted him after he went inside. Peter got up, wiped the grit and dust of his clothes and walked into the house.

“Hi Peter, Clint’s upstairs. He is so impatient; I wonder who he takes after?” Clint’s Mom said, quickly.

“Yeah, I wonder too,” Peter replied sarcastically. He rushed upstairs, where Clint was preparing for his journey.

“Bag, check! Journal, check!” he said, going through his things. He blushed when he finally saw Peter standing there. “Hey Peter, you better come to the lake, otherwise I am fining you ten million!” He ran out the house faster than he realised Peter was standing there, and Peter had to chase him to the lake.

Route 201 was nice, it had many trees about. This, however, made it hard to escape from Twinleaf. After Peter caught up with Clint, he just started talking again.

“Hey, you know about the documentary, search for the red Gyarados?” he asked.

“You watched that too? Heh, was quite cool, but everyone knows multi-coloured Pokemon are just a myth,” Peter said to Clint. Clint seemed thrown back by this statement, but carried on regardless.

“I thought we could find a rare Pokemon in our lake,” he said, a huge sigh escaping from his mouth.

“Oh, well that’s cool, let’s go,” Peter said, trying to stop himself from laughing. The two walked through route 201, and reached lakeside Verity.

“Almost there, let’s go in!” Clint said enthusiastically. The two travelled into the lake, a beautiful example of what one might call, “good scenery.” There was no-one here. The grass was quiet, and had a brown briefcase in the middle of it.

“Hey, let’s check out that case!” Clint said, yelling.

“Stop yelling, you’ll attract wild Pokemon. Speaking of which, I can’t go into tall grass!” Peter replied, angry that he couldn’t go anywhere near Pokemon.

“Don’t sweat it Peter, we won’t be in the grass long enough for a Pokemon to attack,” Clint finished, patting his friend on the back reassuringly. The two trudged into the tall grass and approached the briefcase. Clint hastily opened the case. It clicked as the two locks on the case came undone. Inside were three red and white spheres.

“What is this?” Peter asked, picking up one of the red orbs, inspecting everything about it.

“That’s a Pokeball you dumbarse! You want to go on a journey and you don’t know what a Pokeball is?” Clint said angrily, also picking up a Pokemon. Peter just puffed his chest at this remark, but the two suddenly heard a screeching noise as two tiny birds flapped towards them. The birds were black and had a white spot on its forehead.

<Star, let’s kick there butts!> the Starly screeched, thrusting itself towards Clint. Clint responded by throwing the Pokeball in his hand towards the ground, releasing a green turtle onto the floor.

<Hello, master, I shall serve you well,> the Turtwig said, getting ready to battle.

“Heh, I got the posh one!” Clint said, nudging Peter annoyingly.

Suddenly, a second Starly appeared, this time speeding towards Peter.

<OK Lee, I have this one!> it said to its other friend, who was already engaged in battle with the Turtwig.

“What do I do?” Peter asked Clint, sweating heavily.

“Throw the Pokeball!” He yelled, still fending off the Starly. Peter tossed his red orb to the ground, releasing a blue penguin with white chest feathers.

<Yo! I am Piplup, pleased to meetcha!> it said, not realising it was in a battle.

“Just slap that other bird in the face!” Peter yelled to it. The penguin turned around, to find an angry Starly.

<I shall not lower myself to that level, slapping another bird, very un-ladylike!> it screamed at Peter.

“You are male,” Peter said sarcastically.

<My point exactly!> the Piplup said once more, before being pounded by the opposing Starly’s body.

<It’s on, my friend!> Piplup yelled, pounding the bird in the face. The Starly puffed its chest in anger, and growled lightly at Piplup, who was suddenly scared.

<Um, never mind, you just do what you have to do!> Piplup said, turning back and running towards Peter.

“Just use a pound!” Peter yelled, and suddenly the penguin turned around and smacked the Starly in the face. This attack seemed stronger than the other, more critical. The Starly flew away, tired.

“Fwwaaagh! Your Piplup rocked!” Clint said, patting Piplup on the head. “But my Turtwig was way stronger!”

Suddenly, a girl wearing a pink miniskirt with long black hair gasped and ran towards the two boys.

“Oh… Crap. You used the Pokemon in the brief case? Professor is going to be fuming!” She yelled, grabbing the brief case and running off.

“What. The. Hell?” Clint said as the girl run off. “She was awfully hot though; did you see how mini her miniskirt was?”

“You pervert,” Peter said, walking towards the lakeside entrance. Clint followed after him as the two exited from the lake.

“You go on ahead,” Clint said, with a sigh. “I know we have to give these Pokemon back, they are not ours, but I want to spend a little more time with this guy.”

The two walked back towards Twinleaf slowly, when an old man wearing a white lab coat and the same girl from before blocked there path.

“Hey, is that old guy staring at us?” Clint whispered to Peter. Peter just shrugged, but Rowan went into a temporal outrage.

“You used my Pokemon!” He yelled, loudly. “I was going to EV train them!”

EV training was a method used to make Pokemon stronger.

“But we had to use them, we had no other choice!” Clint yelled back.

“Fine,” the old man said, walking towards the next town.

“Professor, wait up!” the girl said, rushing towards the professor.

“That was odd; don’t they want their Pokemon back?” Clint mused, as the two started to walk back home. The two decided to go tell their families about their day, so they went back home. Peter entered his house, his aunt cooking for him.

“Hey aunt,” Peter said. His aunt didn’t turn around.

“Hi, how was your day?” she asked.

“I have to go to Sandgem tomorrow to give this Pokemon back,” Peter replied, patting Piplup on the head.

<Hi!> it chirped, as his aunt turned around.

“AAAAAAAH!” she yelled. She didn’t like Pokemon much.

“Don’t worry aunt, I have to give him back tomorrow.”

“Just go to your room, please.”

Peter climbed upstairs, and dumped himself and Piplup on the bed.

“Hello, nice to see you again, friend.”

<Long time no see.> it chirped back, bouncing around happily.

Last edited by The Politoed Hunter; 03-27-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:28 AM
Banned

Default Re: The Shatterproof Files: The Thief in Sinnoh [PG/PG:13] Finished Chapter 2!

Chapter two!

Chapter 2: Moving On

“Nice to see you again Piplup!” Peter said to the young bird, hopping about happily on his bed. Peter remembered the day that the two met. He had to give Piplup back to Professor Pine years ago, as his aunt hated Pokemon. Looks like fate intertwined once more.

That’s when Peter had an idea

“Revenge,” crossed Peter’s mind. He would get revenge from all those years ago, but there was only one way. He would have to steal the worlds toughest Pokemon. The thought still in mind, Peter rushed downstairs, with his aunt rushing up to him.

“Here, there is a long walk to Sandgem, put these running shoes on and get there much faster!” his aunt hurriedly explained.

“You just want to get rid of Piplup as soon as possible,” Peter murmured, slipping on the red running shoes. They were a perfect fit, and felt much more comfortable than his ordinary shoes. He hugged his aunt, who was taken by surprise, and ran outside.

This was where it was.

Peter rushed to his back garage, un-did the catch that closed the door, and searched through the pile of trash and boxes until he came to a shiny new box. There was a letter lying on the top. Peter opened it, and it read.

“Peter, I have recovered this snag machine from the Team Snagem base in Orre. Now, I don’t want you to use it unless the time has come, so put it to good use,”

“Don’t worry father, I’ll put it to good use,” Peter said while bearing some sharp teeth. Peter despised the snag machine years ago, but he knew that now it would be his most valuable possession. He opened the box, revealing a bright red machine that could easily fit on Peter’s arm. Peter chuckled; he remembered what Gonzap had said in Orre years ago.

“What is this piece of trash? It can’t even fit on my arm!”

Peter slipped on the snag machine. It buzzed and whirred as Peter pressed the 'on' button. It felt smooth to touch, and was making a funny feeling when he held Piplup’s ball in that hand. Peter got over the moment, and walked towards route 201.

It was a funny feeling, being back on the road of 201. The trees where still guarding the outskirts of the road, but they where spreading out a bit. Peter thought about this and more, when he bumped into a lady with an apron.

“Hi! I work at the Pokemon Mart!” she said happily, dancing up and down.

“Yeah, so?” Peter said in annoyance.

“Well, if you’re going to act that way, I won’t give you this,” she finished, waving a purple bottle in front of Peter. He snatched it from the woman, and stuffed it in his pocket.

“Thanks,” he said, slinking away and heading towards Sandgem.

He eventually made it to Sandgem with no worries. The girl with the small mini-skirt was standing outside a big building, which Peter presumed was the Pokemon lab. Peter greeted her, and the two walked towards the building. Just when Peter was about to open the door, the girl eagerly stepped to the left, as Peter was thrown back by an unseen force.

“Woops! Hey Peter. I had that talk with Professor Rowan. He is not as scary as he is totally out there! I’m off, see ya!” Clint said, rushing away before he even said the last word. Once again, Peter dusted the dirt off of his clothes.

“Meathead,” Peter yelled at Clint after he was out of earshot. Him and the girl stepped inside the lab, everything was so, techno. After a look around, seeing all the machines around him, Professor Rowan motioned to Peter, asking him to ‘Come ere’. Peter walked towards Rowan nervously, Rowan’s piercing stare intimidating him.

“Clint told me what happened at the lake, and by the sounds of it, you are a very skilled battler. Piplup also seems to like you, so I think Piplup should stay with you, and see the world,” Rowan explained. Peter was completely taken back by this, he thought he would lose Piplup forever, again.

“Would you like to give Piplup a nickname?” asked Rowan.

“No,” Peter said in annoyance. He didn’t really like nicknames; they were most of the time gimmicky and humiliating for the Pokemon.

“I’m so glad you are kind to Pokemon, if you weren’t, I’d, I’d, oh I just can’t say it!” the girl explained. After her hissy-fit, the professor spoke up again.

“Ok, now, I want you to do a favour for me,” he said, almost regretting it.

“What’s that?” Peter asked, suddenly intrigued.

“I want you to collect data on every Pokemon in Sinnoh,” he said, taking out a shiny red oblong, looking extremely hi-tech.

“No,” Peter repeated.

“I am a very patient man Peter; I could stand here for hours waiting for a good answer. Now listen, collect data on Pokemon for me!”

“No,” Peter said again, folding his arms in annoyance.

“I am a very patient man Peter; I could stand here for hours waiting for a good answer. Now listen, collect data on Pokemon for me!”

“Oh fine, if it will make you shut up,”

“Good answer,” Rowan finished, handing Peter a Pokedex. A Pokedex was a hi-tech gadget, used for storing data on any Pokemon seen or caught.

“I have one too!” the girl squealed, rubbing her Pokedex in his face.

“Now, when you were walking down route 201, how did you feel? I know I always feel a thrill every time I am with Pokemon. Since there are many Pokemon, you will have many thrills!” Rowan yelled, doing a little dance happily. Strange for an old man. Rowan dismissed Peter and the girl, and the two stepped outside.

“Oh, I realise I haven’t introduced myself yet!” the girl said, blushing slightly. “My name is Dawn, and I have a Chimchar. If you had picked Chimchar at the lake, we would have the same Pokemon! Not that it matters though.” She finished, now blushing even more.

“So what is there to do around this place? Name’s Peter, by the way,” Peter said, looking around Sandgem as if it was a foreign land.

“Let me show you the two main buildings in town!” Dawn said, motioning Peter over to a blue building.

“This is the Pokemart, you can buy items, such as Potions and Pokeballs from here,” she said.

“Interesting,” Peter said. He knew he would have to buy Pokeballs if he wanted to steal strong Pokemon. Then Dawn showed Peter a building with a red roof.

“This is the Pokemon centre; they heal your Pokemon for free.”

“Cool, I could use that,”

“Now, about your family, you should tell them where you’re going,”

“I prepared for this; I left a note on the fridge,”

“How did you know?”

“Lucky guess?” Peter shrugged, he would have taken Piplup either way, against the law or not.

“OK, well, come with me to route 202, I have to show you something, I am going to teach you how to catch Pokemon,” Dawn said.

“I know how to catch Pokemon,” Peter said.

“Oh, OK then, see you around then,” she said, running away like nothing had happened.

“Strange girl,” Peter said to himself. He started walking through route 202, and in a while, he was thrown into his first battle.

He worried it may be his last.

A young boy by the name Tristan had challenged him to a battle. Peter agreed, tossing out Piplup. Tristan threw out Starly, who was in a battling stance.

<Ready to roll Peter!> Piplup chirped, as it sprayed many bubbles at Starly. Starly retaliated by growling lightly at Piplup. Piplup sprayed more bubbles, and Peter knew it was time for his stealing spree to begin. He plucked a Pokeball from his belt, and tossed it at the Starly. It glowed in a purple light, sucking up the Starly, leaving the trainer dumbstruck. The ball wobbled, wobbled, wobbled, until it finally pinged, meaning the catch was successful. Peter picked up the ball and sent it to his PC, via his Pokedex’s special function. The trainer paled, then regained his colour as he started to run.

“THIEF!” he yelled, running away. Peter completely forgot this aspect. He would need to make that kid forget this event, and fast.

Last edited by The Politoed Hunter; 03-26-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Banned

Default Re: The Shatterproof Files: The Thief in Sinnoh [PG/PG:13] Finished Chapter 2!

I hate double posting but..

The 3rd chapter will probably be up tommorow (if anyone cares xD)

The main point, if anyone has any questions about the game such as : Why did Rowan come back to Sinnoh (Not actually gonna be in the story X3) and want them answered in theory in story form, don't hesitate to ask. There is one main question going to be answered in this story, that may or may not be obvious, that I will reveal ONLY after the story has ended.

I may or may not also add guest stars, but I don't think they will fit in at this moment, so yeah.

For the people who have read the story (Must have been some, I do have 31 views X3) keep reading, I assure you, things will get darker and more mysterious from here on on out!

Enjoy the rest of the story! <3
Old 03-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Niro Offline

Send a message via AIM to Niro Send a message via MSN to Niro

Well.
I thought it was going to be boring an unoriginal completely till you introduced the snag machine. Also, there's a typo in one of your chapters. You put lustre instead of luster when describing Twinleaf.

"A true man never frets about his place in the world, but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature, and swings there as easily as a star." Credit to Gemma for avvie.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:36 AM
Giratina Offline

This is awesome.
Probably one of the best Trainer fics I've seen to date.

It's original enough to be fun, based in Sinnoh, involves Snag Machines, a snarky protagonist who pretty much says everything we want to, and Professor Rowan hops around like a little girl for no apparent reason. What more could you want? Nothing.

That's all I will say for now. But I am very pleased with this fic and urge you to keep writing. :3

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 03-26-2009, 06:22 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

I haven't read the second chapter yet, but I'd like to comment. I thought I better read your story, considering you read mine. xD

1. Should be 'aunty', not 'auntie'.

2. 'There' is only used when you're talking about something somewhere. 'Their' is possessive. "Their shoes are blue". I noticed you said 'there' when it should have been 'their' twice. :3

3. Speed. You are progressing too fast! D: Take time to write it. :3

4. You lack description. Yes, you described what the things looked like, but you also need to describe actions and events. Example:
Quote:
Brett was up until midnight. He received an unexpected phone call. Brett excused himself from the poker table and hid in the closet. He flipped the lid off his phone and answered his call.
This is how I would write it:
Quote:
Brett was up until midnight. He spent his time at his usual club (if he goes there a lot). Whilst in the middle of a game of poker, a sudden buzz came from within his pocket (or ringing, whatever. xD)
"Excuse me," Brett said to his fellow poker players. He made his way over to a nearby closet, and double-checked to make sure nobody was looking as he slipped inside. He flipped the lid off his phone and pulled it up to his face.
Or something like that. xD I added a bit more description, and it gives a little more information to the readers so they know what's going on a bit more. :3

5. The introduction to a story is a 'prologue'. The end of it is the 'epilogue'. xD Just thought I'd let you know.

6. Centering the chapter to the middle of the page is kinda annoying, and I think it would be better to post them off to the side. x3

So there you go. I hope to see you improve these points, and I like your comedy! :D

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 03-26-2009 at 06:25 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niro View Post
Well.
I thought it was going to be boring an unoriginal completely till you introduced the snag machine. Also, there's a typo in one of your chapters. You put lustre instead of luster when describing Twinleaf.
Wee, first reviewer! By the way, lustre is the English spelling, with luster being American. =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
This is awesome.
Probably one of the best Trainer fics I've seen to date.

It's original enough to be fun, based in Sinnoh, involves Snag Machines, a snarky protagonist who pretty much says everything we want to, and Professor Rowan hops around like a little girl for no apparent reason. What more could you want? Nothing.

That's all I will say for now. But I am very pleased with this fic and urge you to keep writing. :3
*Jawdrop*

Wow, I didn't think it was that good. Thanks for the review, nice to know my story isn't epic phail.

So thanks, your story (Metal Coat) and Xante's (Through the eyes of a Flareon) were the motivation for this story <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
I haven't read the second chapter yet, but I'd like to comment. I thought I better read your story, considering you read mine. xD

1. Should be 'aunty', not 'auntie'.

2. 'There' is only used when you're talking about something somewhere. 'Their' is possessive. "Their shoes are blue". I noticed you said 'there' when it should have been 'their' twice. :3

3. Speed. You are progressing too fast! D: Take time to write it. :3

4. You lack description. Yes, you described what the things looked like, but you also need to describe actions and events. Example:

This is how I would write it:

Or something like that. xD I added a bit more description, and it gives a little more information to the readers so they know what's going on a bit more. :3

5. The introduction to a story is a 'prologue'. The end of it is the 'epilogue'. xD Just thought I'd let you know.

6. Centering the chapter to the middle of the page is kinda annoying, and I think it would be better to post them off to the side. x3

So there you go. I hope to see you improve these points, and I like your comedy! :D

~Xanthe.
*Stabs typos'*

Also, in re-reading my story, I found typos you didn't cover, so thanks for giving me the urge to do that =3

Thanks for the lengthy reviews. xD I knew the start was the prologue, but epilogue sounds more, epic. xD

Got rid of all the 'there' errors. There was actually four xD. Killed auntie and the page is no longer centered. I have also redone part of the prologue. Thanks for the review.

About the story progessing too fast, this story might have 50+ chapters, especially since there is a lot to cover

But yeah, gonna start writing chapter 3 now.

Last edited by The Politoed Hunter; 03-26-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Giratina Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
So thanks, your story (Metal Coat) and Xante's (Through the eyes of a Flareon) were the motivation for this story <3
LAWL.
Seriously?

Aw, I didn't know that people could get inspired to write a Trainer fic from a story about a madman turning into a robot. xD

And yes, there's probably going to be around fifty chapters (assuming this story lives that long, which I hope it does) in this. Trainer fics are long.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 03-26-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
LAWL.
Seriously?

Aw, I didn't know that people could get inspired to write a Trainer fic from a story about a madman turning into a robot. xD

And yes, there's probably going to be around fifty chapters (assuming this story lives that long, which I hope it does) in this. Trainer fics are long.
xD

When I said inspired, I meant, like, write any story, not specifically a trainer one.

But yes, LAWL indeed. xD
Old 03-27-2009, 05:25 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

No worries about the review! ^^
I'll read the rest maybe tomorrow. I have to go out tonight! :D

And okay. ;3 But try not to tell the story. Show it to us! :D
If you feel as though you're doing that, try your best to fix it. :3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
No worries about the review! ^^
I'll read the rest maybe tomorrow. I have to go out tonight! :D

And okay. ;3 But try not to tell the story. Show it to us! :D
If you feel as though you're doing that, try your best to fix it. :3

~Xanthe.
Thanks for the review. =3

I plan to release chapter 3 tonight or tommorow =o
Old 04-03-2009, 05:55 AM
Banned

Double Post Oh Noez!

Yeah, been a bit busier than usual. I'll finish writing the chapter (Not much left of it) and proffread it then get it up here tommorow.

I promise. x3
Old 04-03-2009, 07:15 AM
Pickleboy Offline

One thing really bugs me... WHY is Peter snagging Pokemon again? WHat's he trying to get revenge on? And did years really pass since Peter was supposed to return Piplup (which, by the way, I have never seen any other person not start off with).
Old 04-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post

1.One thing really bugs me... WHY is Peter snagging Pokemon again? WHat's he trying to get revenge on?

2. And did years really pass since Peter was supposed to return Piplup

3.(which, by the way, I have never seen any other person not start off with).
1. That is a secret. I am not exactly gonna release the main plot at the start of the story. When you start a story, you don't reveal everything in the introduction. In fact, I plan to release why he is doing this at the end, with some very minor clues in the chapters released. This is a mystery/adventure/comdey story, so I obviously want things to remain a mystery.

2. Yup, they did, I plan to release Piplup's backstory sometime.

3. I chose Piplup because this game is based on notes I take off of my game, so because I chose Turtwig and Chimchar in earlier games, I chose Piplup. Besides, it has a more child-like personality than the other two IMO, perfect for a comedy story. Also, with your regard to everyone picking Piplup, according to PE2K poll (Or at least last time I checked), Piplup was the least common starter choice, so that was obviously an opinion, not a fact.

So yeah, hope that answered some of your questions and put you straight on some things. ;P