Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:15 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default [SU]New Life Living in a New World - Pokémon Style[SU]

~New Life Living in a New World~
~Pokémon Style~

Ever wonder what it was like to be the only one or two or your kind? Ever wonder if you were a part of a plentiful, and yet you had abilities they did not? Science can be both a great and terrible thing. The human’s curiosity can come at a cost for others. In this case, Pokémon. Humans want to know what makes a Pokémon’s DNA so special. They wanted to unwind the tightly woven genetics to figure out what makes them tick. To figure out how to make some of the most powerful Pokémon and also figure out how to make a “super human” with their unique abilities.

There were many failed attempts in the past. Those that were successful were put in special tubes to keep them alive over the centuries. But with all the tests, it had a negative effect on the environment. During the time of the experiments, the Earth’s environment started to fall, causing a change in the inhabitants’ behavior. Instead of continuing with science, monuments were torn down and the humans and their Pokémon allowed the Earth to go back to what it once was. Back into a Middle Age like state. They kept the same clothing science, but as time went on it seemed like the ways that made life easier were forgotten. Other inventions that were kept were those that involved Pokémon, like PokéBalls and the PokéDex. Otherwise everything else was done the way before people got all scientifically.

But the life pods survived. This is because the experiments were preformed underground. Thanks to a natural earthquake, the pods have cracked and opened. Not all of the experiments were conducted in the same lab. There are many facilities underground all over the region. As they emerge from their slumber, they come upon a world that they were not naturally born into or have been altered from they're naturally born state. They shall either be accepted or shunned from society. Either way, they have to learn and adapt to this world and make the best out of their short existence.

~Rules~
  • All PE2K Rules
  • No Godmodding
  • No Bunnying without permission.
  • No Flaming or Disrespecting members.
  • Romance, action, violence, and blood and gore is allowed, but no Rated-R stuff. Let's try to keep this PG13-16
  • Limit of only five characters per person. (That doesn't include the Pokémon on a Trainer's team)
  • You can have a max of six Pokémon.
  • No Legendaries on your teams. They are meant to be wild in this role play.
  • ANY Shiny and recolored Pokémon is allowed.
  • Fakemon are allowed.
  • All Fakemon must be the results of scientific studies unless you run your idea with me first through PM.
  • Let us know if you're going to be away so I will not remove your character(s) from the list.
  • Other rules that apply to your characters may be seen below in the sign up sheet.
  • You must put I liek Mudkipz somewhere in your post exacly how I have it in this rule to let me know that you have read all the rules.
~Sign Up Sheets~

Human SU-
Name: (First and Last, please)
Appearance: (Pictures are allowed)
Personality: (3-5+ sentences)
Pokémon: (pics and sprites allowed)
History: (Optional; before you became a science experiment unless you born in the lab [then you won't have a history at all basically])
Other: (Optional; must include if you were an experiment and what Pokémon DNA has been fused with your own and what techniques/abilities you can use)
RP Sample: (only need it for one SU if you have multiple)
Pokémon SU-
Name: (if you have one)
Species:
History: (Optional; before you became a science experiment unless you born in the lab [then you won't have a history at all basically])
Other: (Optional)
Fakemon SU-
Name: (if you have one)
Species:
Attribute: (example: Fire, Water, Flying, ect.)
Type: (example: Classy Cat, Mouse, Aura)
PokéDex Entry: (2+ sentences)
Other: (Optional)
Discusstion
Role Play

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 04-13-2009 at 05:21 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:15 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Default Re: [SU]New Life Living in Middle Ages - Pokémon Style[SU]

~Crystal's Sign Up Sheets~
Human SU-
Name:
Jessica
Appearance:
Personality:
Jessica is independent. She does not like to get help but loves to give it. She's selfless, always putting others before herself. Jess likes to protect others than be protected.
Pokémon:

Layla, female

Electrike, male

Zangoose, male

Autumn, female
History:
Jessica is not one of the experiments that she's heard about. She did research on them, but figured that they were destroyed like everything else was in the past. Her parents died from disease when she was young, so she basically raised herself with her Pokémon. They are like the family she never had, so she keeps them out of their PokéBalls 24/7 unless they need medical aid. She travels around a small area, living in a cabin she built near the mountains next to a lake. She has seen many Legendaries, but never formed a bond with any. She instead drew pictures, which she keeps in a folder in her cabin. Now she's taking a break from her travels to just spend time with her Pokémon and train a bit to learn more about her natural Aura abilities.
Other:
  • keeps all of her Pokémon out of their PokéBalls
  • can understand Pokémon language
  • is a user of Aura
Pokémon SU-
Name:
Surge
Species:
Houndoom
Appearance:
Personality:
Surge doesn't know how to act. His past haunts him, so he tends to lash out. But he almost always regrets it. He doesn't want to be the villan, so to speak. He does have a softer side which only a few have seen before. He usually acts distant and cold to strangers, but once he gets to know them, he starts to open up. But even so, he still keeps one eye on them. Surge still has trust issues, so he doesn't give his out easily.
History:
Surge has always been a science experiment. He was fused with Ice-type DNA when he was just an egg. When he hatched, the scientists did tests and trained him. Once was very abusive, and when he didn't do what he was told, the scientists injured Surge, leaving a scar over his right eye. That's when he evolved into a Houndoom. Out of blind fury, he killed the man. The other scientists sedated him and placed him in a test tube, keeping him alive but in a coma. While in this coma, they took his DNA and fused it with a Poochyena egg, resulting in a Poochour being born. They put the memories in Surge so that he knew he was the pup's father, and the pup knows who it's father is even though it was in a coma like state in a different test tube ever since it hatched.
Other:
  • can speak human clearly
  • can use Ice-type moves and fuse Fire and Ice
  • is Poochour's father
Fakemon SU-
Name:
Poochour
Species:
Poochour
Attribute:
Dark-/Fire-type
Type:
Tiny Bite Pokémon
PokéDex Entry:
The result of cross breeding either Poochyena and Houndour or Mightyena and Houndoom, Poochour is a rare Pokémon. It's bite is worse than it's bark because it can burn the area around the bite, making it extremely painful.
Appearance:
Personality:
Pouchour is shy and nervous, often hiding when he's unsure of something. When he is with someone, human or Pokémon, he hides behind them. There are times when he shows a braver side of him. He is slowly growing his confidence, it becoming a bigger part of his personality.
Other:
I liek Mudkipz
~~~~~~~~~~

RP Sample:
WTWC - PokéNaru

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 04-10-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:16 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Accepted
Giratina
Crystal Momoyia
Lastwyvern
Grsspkmnmaster
Draco Boy 0
Mewchirio
DarkAmethyst

Reserved

Pending

Denied

Banned

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 04-23-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:20 AM
Lastwyvern Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Lastwyvern

Reserve me, if you would please.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:22 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastwyvern View Post
Reserve me, if you would please.
That shall not be a problem. Reserved.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-09-2009, 06:07 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

reserve please and thank you

Old 04-09-2009, 06:10 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Boy 0 View Post
reserve please and thank you
Not a problem. Reserved.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Not a problem. Reserved.

Crystal
And a reservation for me too

~Mewchirio~

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 04-09-2009, 03:54 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewchirio View Post
And a reservation for me too

~Mewchirio~
Reserved you shall be.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Giratina Offline

Name: Experiment #101 (Duncan)

Species: Weavile

Appearance:

Personality: Duncan has a very short temper, and gets downright unpleasant when his mood descends enough. When he's not an irritable, snappy mass of fur and claw, he is still quite merciless and picks fights easily. Assuming you can get him to think of you as something like an equal, he will treat you a little nicer. Don't expect him to drag you back from the edge of a cliff unless you two are best friends, though.

History: He was an experiment. He spent his life in a tube. Period. Duncan was one of those Pokemon who was slated to merge himself with a human. He used to be a rather laid-back, forgive and forget Pokemon, but after the (failed) experiment his actual brain got tweaked a little bit and his personality changed as a whole. He can also understand limited human speech. He was trapped in a tube after the scientists realized his mental problems.

Other: I liek Mudkipz

Also, Duncan has multiple personality syndrome. Sometimes he is the cold, merciless post-experimentation Duncan, and other times the laid-back, happy go lucky, forgiving pre-experiment Duncan.

RP Sample: (stolen from my application for Lance on a different forum)
Lance drummed his fingers impatiently on the side of the boat. The man didn't quite know why he was so eager to get to the Mewforsaken island - the only thing that awaited him there was another boring off-season filled with a bunch of powerful Pokemon trainers strolling around a big castle trying to find something to do, wishing that this stupid 'vacation' would just end already.

Some people had tried to make it eventful in the past. They had had a tournament on many off-seasons of old, but even beating the stuffing out of another Elite's Pokemon can actually get old after a while. Lance had promised himself as the small group of the elite Trainers in the land got on the boat at the end of last summer that he would come up with a way to make the next summer actually be fun.

Obviously, he failed.

The other occupants of this giant ship were about as enthusiastic to get to this place as he was. That island - the Castle of Elite Fail, as the group had dubbed it a few years ago - was just about the only thing that could shoot down Lance's optimistic mood. It never failed to do that, but the bubbly hyperness returned. Eventually.

As Lance's brown eyes slowly drifted along the deck, he recognized many figures doing a variety of things that usually signal the coming of impending doom. Will was sitting against the wall of the cabin talking to himself, Lucian and Koga were trying to get Bruno to try some meditation (that never went over well), Agatha and Bertha were sharing stories about the Good Old Days (TM), and all was not well.

Nobody seemed to notice the boat had actually gone anywhere until it brought itself to a jerky stop in the docks to the Island of Elite Fail. As if to make it even more obvious that his passengers were doomed, the captain of the boat (a strange person in a black mask) had blared a horn. To the group of Elites and Clampions on the boat, it sounded like the alarm clock when you had to get up at 5:30 on a Monday morning.

A unanimous groan echoed from the surrounding area; everyone was clearly not pleased that they had arrived so soon. The group of Trainers clustered around the exit of the boat, slowly walking down the docks (of shame) and up the lane (of doom) and into the castle (of elite fail).

Another long, boring, arduous offseason awaited them.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 04-12-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:10 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
Name: Experiment #101 (Duncan)

Species: Weavile

Appearance:

Personality: Duncan has a very short temper, and gets downright unpleasant when his mood descends enough. When he's not an irritable, snappy mass of fur and claw, he is still quite merciless and picks fights easily. Assuming you can get him to think of you as something like an equal, he will treat you a little nicer. Don't expect him to drag you back from the edge of a cliff unless you two are best friends, though.

History: He was an experiment. He spent his life in a tube. Period.

Other: I liek Mudkipz

RP Sample: (stolen from my application for Lance on a different forum)
Lance drummed his fingers impatiently on the side of the boat. The man didn't quite know why he was so eager to get to the Mewforsaken island - the only thing that awaited him there was another boring off-season filled with a bunch of powerful Pokemon trainers strolling around a big castle trying to find something to do, wishing that this stupid 'vacation' would just end already.

Some people had tried to make it eventful in the past. They had had a tournament on many off-seasons of old, but even beating the stuffing out of another Elite's Pokemon can actually get old after a while. Lance had promised himself as the small group of the elite Trainers in the land got on the boat at the end of last summer that he would come up with a way to make the next summer actually be fun.

Obviously, he failed.

The other occupants of this giant ship were about as enthusiastic to get to this place as he was. That island - the Castle of Elite Fail, as the group had dubbed it a few years ago - was just about the only thing that could shoot down Lance's optimistic mood. It never failed to do that, but the bubbly hyperness returned. Eventually.

As Lance's brown eyes slowly drifted along the deck, he recognized many figures doing a variety of things that usually signal the coming of impending doom. Will was sitting against the wall of the cabin talking to himself, Lucian and Koga were trying to get Bruno to try some meditation (that never went over well), Agatha and Bertha were sharing stories about the Good Old Days (TM), and all was not well.

Nobody seemed to notice the boat had actually gone anywhere until it brought itself to a jerky stop in the docks to the Island of Elite Fail. As if to make it even more obvious that his passengers were doomed, the captain of the boat (a strange person in a black mask) had blared a horn. To the group of Elites and Clampions on the boat, it sounded like the alarm clock when you had to get up at 5:30 on a Monday morning.

A unanimous groan echoed from the surrounding area; everyone was clearly not pleased that they had arrived so soon. The group of Trainers clustered around the exit of the boat, slowly walking down the docks (of shame) and up the lane (of doom) and into the castle (of elite fail).

Another long, boring, arduous offseason awaited them.
I just have one question before I accept you. What kind of experiments were conducted on Duncan and what were the results? ... Okay, that was more like two questions, but I hope you understand.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Giratina Offline

That's okay. I forgot to add that. > .>

Well, Duncan was one of those Pokemon who was slated to merge himself with a human. He used to be a rather laid-back, forgive and forget Pokemon, but after the (failed) experiment his actual brain got tweaked a little bit and his personality changed as a whole. He can also understand limited human speech. He was trapped in a tube after the scientists realized his mental problems.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 04-10-2009, 05:41 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
That's okay. I forgot to add that. > .>

Well, Duncan was one of those Pokemon who was slated to merge himself with a human. He used to be a rather laid-back, forgive and forget Pokemon, but after the (failed) experiment his actual brain got tweaked a little bit and his personality changed as a whole. He can also understand limited human speech. He was trapped in a tube after the scientists realized his mental problems.
Alright then. It should be interesting to RP with him, especially if he were to meet up with Surge. Accetped.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Lastwyvern Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Lastwyvern

Name: Rain Llewin ((Last name pronounced El-lew-en))

Appearance: I liek Mudkipz

Personality: Rain is rather energetic, and talks before he thinks. Although, he is only motivated when he is happy, that seldom happens. He gets upset easily, and gets bored easily. He tries his best with most things, but he has the impression that he's useless sometimes.

Pokémon: - Half-evolved Growlithe Male

History: In the years of elementary school, Rain got bullied a lot. He had a small circle of friends, but usually they were off doing something fun while his mother forbid him from coming. It was boring being alone with no one but his Growlithe, but it let his imagination grow. He learned how to draw and paint in his plentiful free time, and his natural talent in music only grew.

Other: ¤ Got an overdose of Jolteon DNA, so he has the ears of one
¤ Can absorb and release electricity
¤ He can talk to plants and speak clear pokemon
¤ Gets tired very quickly

RP Sample: (From C.O.N.T.A.M.I.N.A.T.E.D rp) [pg.6] Rain slowly opened his eyes, only to shut them closed again. the bright lights were blinding him as he was being carried across a seemingly endless hallway. His hands were clutched around his turtle necklace, given to him by his mother. The scientists tried to take it, but they always sounded like they hurt their hands on something whenever they tried. The sedative they gave him was heavy though, and he couldn't see what was happening. The only thing he could think of was the necklace, and the pokeball tucked in his sweater pocket.
Rain was about to go under again, but the last parts from there that he could remember, was the screeching of what sounded like a huge metal door, and the feeling of being tossed against a wall. The floor was freezing, but it felt like he landed on something soft, and fell asleep quickly.

Rain's eyes opened abruptly. The room was spinning, as the sedative was not completely gone. He turned his head around. a white box room, one giant door that looked like a bank safe, only eight times thicker, and him. He was in the corner of the room, farthest as possible from the door. Rain tried to reach for it, but found himself held back. He turned his head around to find heavy metal chains around his ankles and wrists wrapped around his yellow fur.

Last edited by Lastwyvern; 04-10-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:11 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastwyvern View Post
Name: Rain Llewin ((Last name pronounced El-lew-en))

Appearance: I liek Mudkipz

Personality: Rain is rather energetic, and talks before he thinks. Although, he is only motivated when he is happy, that seldom happens. He gets upset easily, and gets bored easily. He tries his best with most things, but he has the impression that he's useless sometimes.

Pokémon: - Half-evolved Growlithe Male

History: In the years of elementary school, Rain got bullied a lot. He had a small circle of friends, but usually they were off doing something fun while his mother forbid him from coming. It was boring being alone with no one but his Growlithe, but it let his imagination grow. He learned how to draw and paint in his plentiful free time, and his natural talent in music only grew.

Other: ¤ Got an overdose of Jolteon DNA, so he has the ears of one
¤ Can absorb and release electricity
¤ He can talk to plants and speak clear english
¤ Gets tired very quickly

RP Sample: (From C.O.N.T.A.M.I.N.A.T.E.D rp) [pg.6] Rain slowly opened his eyes, only to shut them closed again. the bright lights were blinding him as he was being carried across a seemingly endless hallway. His hands were clutched around his turtle necklace, given to him by his mother. The scientists tried to take it, but they always sounded like they hurt their hands on something whenever they tried. The sedative they gave him was heavy though, and he couldn't see what was happening. The only thing he could think of was the necklace, and the pokeball tucked in his sweater pocket.
Rain was about to go under again, but the last parts from there that he could remember, was the screeching of what sounded like a huge metal door, and the feeling of being tossed against a wall. The floor was freezing, but it felt like he landed on something soft, and fell asleep quickly.

Rain's eyes opened abruptly. The room was spinning, as the sedative was not completely gone. He turned his head around. a white box room, one giant door that looked like a bank safe, only eight times thicker, and him. He was in the corner of the room, farthest as possible from the door. Rain tried to reach for it, but found himself held back. He turned his head around to find heavy metal chains around his ankles and wrists wrapped around his yellow fur.
I really like the sprite. Now, I just want to say that in the beginning of the RP your character and his Pokemon are going to be in the life pods since he was fused with DNA. The experiments were meant to be forgotten, so none of the results were released and none of the results (the test subjects) were set free but put in a coma like state.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~