Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 04-15-2009, 12:31 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Pokemon Missions: Trial Run Sign-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayra Calaenlen View Post
... D= I didn't mean to scare people off. I was just making a sign-up based on what was normally expected on some of the roleplay forums I used to go on DDDD=

...normally expected...*shivers* ...

*speechless*

... ... ...

There's more than one reason I have little RPing experience...that being one of them. ><
Old 04-15-2009, 12:39 AM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraizaa-kun View Post

*speechless*

... ... ...

There's more than one reason I have little RPing experience...that being one of them. ><
You don't need to have that much for most/all RPs I have been in (unless you're actually making the RP from the ground up, lol). No worries Eraizaa

I do have a question though...hmm, I'll just PM poor Hkim later and ask him :) It's about our Pokemon evolving right before/as the RP starts...
Old 04-15-2009, 01:38 AM
Spiderc Offline

Send a message via AIM to Spiderc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraizaa-kun View Post

*speechless*

... ... ...

lol, for all the rp sites that i've gone to, you just needed what i did in my SU (or even less in some cases)

and 1 quick question for future refrence (as in once this is up and running fully), are we able to change our teams in between missions?
Old 04-15-2009, 03:06 AM
Ayra Calaenlen Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ayra Calaenlen

Yeah, don't worry ^^; It's really just the literate-advanced ones that require that, not all of them. There are actually tons that don't require nearly that much, maybe a few paragraphs max with room to expand if you wish ^^;;

Evolves at: 59.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:24 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderc View Post
lol, for all the rp sites that i've gone to, you just needed what i did in my SU (or even less in some cases)

and 1 quick question for future refrence (as in once this is up and running fully), are we able to change our teams in between missions?

Yes, between missions you can change teams.

Also, if your pokemon evolves during the mission, you can choose to either evolve it or keep it as it was.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:31 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post

Also, if your pokemon evolves during the mission, you can choose to either evolve it or keep it as it was.

So Harry, I guess we're going to have a two team thing. Also, should I put in a real description? I really wasn't feeling well that day and should I put in a real one?
Old 04-15-2009, 03:38 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

Guys, I have good news or bad news.

I forgot my family was going on vacations so for the next 10-12 days I probably won't have internet connection. If I don't reply saying otherwise in the next 2 days and the Mission starts before the 28th, you'll have to not include me.

Were these the good or the bad news? Well...umm...you decide I guess...just don't tell me what you chose. : P
Old 04-15-2009, 03:39 AM
Bakura Offline

I want to sign up.

Forum Username: Bakura
Messenger Name:None Yet
Old 04-15-2009, 05:56 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post

I was wondering, but maybe I'd better Pm/IM you, would we be allowed to RP witn an unevolved form of a Pokemon we have in the stats?

I mean, I have Flygon in my stats, would I have been able to use it as Vibrava in this?

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:59 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

Forum Username: Medz
Messenger Name: AIM = medencruz@aol.com

Previous RP or Fanfic Experience: None
Previous Tabletop Roleplaying Experience: None
Other Roleplaying Experience: None

Character Name: Medz (I can't think of other names)
Alignment: Neutral Good

Skills: Sketching, Exploring

Equipment: A sketchpad, some drawing materials, and his Pokemon

Description: Medz is a short boy for his age measuring only about five feet and two inches tall. He had short, black hair and light skin. He wears a green shirt, tan shorts and gray rubber shoes during trips like this trip to the Park. He also carries a green messenger bag on which he carries his Pokeballs and stuff.

Personality: Medz is a loner. He doesn't socialize with people he doesn't know yet. He only talks with the people he knows. Sometime he may get pretty annoying if he talks so much to his friends. He is also lazy and only agrees to work if he benefits or enjoys it. Even if you see him sad everytime, he is acually cheerful and is ready to help others if he is in the mood.

History: Born in the town of Pallet. Since as a child, his parents didn't allow him to go out of the house often because of the danger of wild Pokemon.
His only friends were his classmates on Trainer School. When he goes home from school, he either uses the computer and still chat with his friends on the net or grab his sketchpad and draw various images of Pokemon for leisure.

Pokemon:

Venusaur♂ - Venusaur is Medz's starter Pokemon. It had dark green skin and a giant flower on the top of its back. Since it was a Bulbasaur, Venusaur was a typical starter Pokemon for newbies; loyal, friendly and intelligent. But even if he was reliable, he would sometimes be doing things that are not ordered to do. During battle, when his health is down to its limits, he might exaggerate his moves making Medz worried what will his foe's condition be.

Manectric♂ - Manectric is one of Medz's favorite Pokemon. This dog-like Pokemon has blue-colored fur with some yellow parts. It also has a red colar on its neck that Medz bought for him. Medz uses him mostly for stalking uses because of its acute sense of smell. Manectric is a very active and playful Pokemon just like a regular house dog which attracts Medz attention to him. When provoked, Manectric becomes wild summoning rains and releasing thunderbolts.

Persian♀ - Manectric's bestfriend. Persian is an average Persian like others. It had its fur colored as cream and had a shiny, red gem on its forehead. As a Meowth, it loved to steal things from innocent people but as it evolved, it quickly had a shy nature towards humans. If anyone tries to get near it, it will either attack the human or run away from them. But if ordered to, she may become friendly towards them.

Mothim♂ - The moth-like Pokemon in Medz's team has resemblance like other Pokemon of its kind; Has two pairs of yellow wings, a gray body and a pair of antennas coming out of its head. Mothim is mostly used for scouting unknown areas. Even if it was one of Med's weakest Pokemon, he makes it up by great strategies. Mothim is somewhat lazy that it mostly sleeps inside a Pokeball. He also had a tendency fleeing if he recognizes his opponent as too much strong for him to battle.

Other: XD is my favorite smiley

Last edited by Keion; 12-29-2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:32 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGardevoir View Post
I was wondering, but maybe I'd better Pm/IM you, would we be allowed to RP witn an unevolved form of a Pokemon we have in the stats?

I mean, I have Flygon in my stats, would I have been able to use it as Vibrava in this?

In this case, yes, you cannot RP with an unevolved form of a pokemon you have already evolved.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
So Harry, I guess we're going to have a two team thing. Also, should I put in a real description? I really wasn't feeling well that day and should I put in a real one?
This is kinda important, so can you answer puhlease?
Old 04-15-2009, 04:25 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
This is kinda important, so can you answer puhlease?

It probably would help. There might be some details of your character that I would not get from a picture alone.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:24 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

24 Hours left to sign-up.

After that, give me a moment. I'll go through the applications, put together two teams, and we'll get started.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:44 AM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-

I finished my SU AAAHHHH

Yay :D