Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #361  
Old 01-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Dancing Mad's Avatar
Dancing Mad Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,803
Send a message via AIM to Dancing Mad
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

It would be nice if we reopened the Battling Academy. I was going to join but it closed before I could.
__________________
Quotes of the moment
"Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

"The only pace is suicide pace, and every day is a good day to die."
- Steve Prefontaine
  #362  
Old 02-26-2009, 08:53 AM
Tsujin's Avatar
Tsujin Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Texas
Posts: 1,583
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Hi ive been on PE2K for a little bit but mainly staying on the trade forums but ive been wanting to get into the battling scene but i dont know what to do can anyone help me..???
__________________
VPP Stats | -- -- Evolves @ 1395 - Level 100 @ 1575


| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
  #363  
Old 02-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Limitless's Avatar
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,205
Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsujin View Post
Hi ive been on PE2K for a little bit but mainly staying on the trade forums but ive been wanting to get into the battling scene but i dont know what to do can anyone help me..???
The best option would be to join a clan. From there, you can learn how to be a great battler and an active addition to this community.
__________________
Achievements:
8 accounts over 1640 on the Smogon Ladder.
PokeBeach moderator.
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

  #364  
Old 05-03-2009, 03:32 AM
dNiX's Avatar
dNiX Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Somewhere....
Posts: 659
Send a message via AIM to dNiX
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Sick !
So nice to see old people to see it's been so long...
I want to battle again... but I still need to platinum...

1 sec I will edit this... just need to see the current question

~Cloud

-ScyPerior-

Edit : Trinity!!! I'd like to join the academy if you reopen it that is... xD
__________________

Last edited by dNiX; 05-03-2009 at 03:35 AM.
  #365  
Old 05-24-2009, 10:32 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

My friend and I are thinking of starting up a clan...
  #366  
Old 05-24-2009, 10:34 PM
the2's Avatar
the2 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 30
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Mitch View Post
My friend and I are thinking of starting up a clan...
That would be me! We are thinking of starting a clan where you use one type of Pokemon! All feedback would be nice.
  #367  
Old 05-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Quote:
Originally Posted by the2 View Post
That would be me! We are thinking of starting a clan where you use one type of Pokemon! All feedback would be nice.
It doesn't exactly sound effective due to there being counters to everything in the metagame and the opposing clan can use those pokes knowing you only use one type, but you can give it a shot.
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
  #368  
Old 05-24-2009, 11:42 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Our clan is up now, BB [Bogan Brothers].

If anyone wants to be a part of a badass clan, sign up!
  #369  
Old 06-11-2009, 08:53 AM
Teo's Avatar
Teo Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,943
Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

How would you all feel if I reset the current standings on the Clan Index? I was looking over it earlier and I kind of don't like the way it's organized so I was thinking of making a new one that's more appealing and easier to read.

So I figured I'd run this by you all just to see if you want me to reset the current standings, due to the fact that I will be updating new rules and guidelines along with adding the new Battling Center Rules and Regulations.

Lol, also don't think that I've forgotten about this place, I've just been rather busy is all. xD I'll be getting up quite the lot of things with in the next week or so.
__________________
  #370  
Old 06-11-2009, 08:56 AM
Kick the Moon's Avatar
Kick the Moon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: uh da kine
Posts: 2,787
Send a message via AIM to Kick the Moon Send a message via Yahoo to Kick the Moon
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
How would you all feel if I reset the current standings on the Clan Index? I was looking over it earlier and I kind of don't like the way it's organized so I was thinking of making a new one that's more appealing and easier to read.

So I figured I'd run this by you all just to see if you want me to reset the current standings, due to the fact that I will be updating new rules and guidelines along with adding the new Battling Center Rules and Regulations.

Lol, also don't think that I've forgotten about this place, I've just been rather busy is all. xD I'll be getting up quite the lot of things with in the next week or so.

I say go for it. o:

Also, you're alive. luls

/random person
__________________
everyday?
  #371  
Old 06-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
How would you all feel if I reset the current standings on the Clan Index? I was looking over it earlier and I kind of don't like the way it's organized so I was thinking of making a new one that's more appealing and easier to read.

So I figured I'd run this by you all just to see if you want me to reset the current standings, due to the fact that I will be updating new rules and guidelines along with adding the new Battling Center Rules and Regulations.

Lol, also don't think that I've forgotten about this place, I've just been rather busy is all. xD I'll be getting up quite the lot of things with in the next week or so.
There are a number of Clans which are rather dead. So I'd appreciate it if you take them out as well. Giving a few guidelines on how your Clan would remain in the Index would suffice as well.
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #372  
Old 06-11-2009, 07:06 PM
pein11's Avatar
pein11 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a planet called Earth
Posts: 876
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

I dont know if its the wrong place to talk about this, but maybe we should battle another forum like we did couple of years back. What do you guys think?
__________________

Platinum fc: 3609-7080-3514
My other Platinum fc:5327 8103 3491.
IGN:Lucas
  #373  
Old 06-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Limitless's Avatar
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,205
Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

I could probably arrange a forum war with PokeBeach. Though, I would be competing on PB's side.
__________________
Achievements:
8 accounts over 1640 on the Smogon Ladder.
PokeBeach moderator.
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

  #374  
Old 06-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Teo's Avatar
Teo Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,943
Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
There are a number of Clans which are rather dead. So I'd appreciate it if you take them out as well. Giving a few guidelines on how your Clan would remain in the Index would suffice as well.
I was planning on eliminating any inactive clans from the list if it were a complete restart. That's why I wanted everybody's input on this.

As for the new update the Clan index is getting. It will include guidelines on what gets clan's on to the list and taken off it. Not to mention Regulations on Clan battles and such. It's just going to look a whole lot neater and appealing, well to me anyways. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pein11 View Post
I dont know if its the wrong place to talk about this, but maybe we should battle another forum like we did couple of years back. What do you guys think?
Yes, this would be the correct place to talk about it, as for now though, I'd rather take care of some lingering issues before any type of Forum War would happen.
__________________
  #375  
Old 06-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
I was planning on eliminating any inactive clans from the list if it were a complete restart. That's why I wanted everybody's input on this.

As for the new update the Clan index is getting. It will include guidelines on what gets clan's on to the list and taken off it. Not to mention Regulations on Clan battles and such. It's just going to look a whole lot neater and appealing, well to me anyways. xD

Ah, very well. Lol, it's not only to you, teo. I've had problems reading the first page of the Clan Index for a while now. it would be candy to the eyes if you'd get that over with xD Oh yeah, that consumes time as well, but your work doesn't go rewarded. You will be remembered by all! ;D
*gets shot*
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com