Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Lucario Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verystrait42 View Post
Unlimited Smash Brawlers
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=92963

Clan Leaders: Verystrait42, Shucklerules

Not really comp savvy, How do I reduce size?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallic Houndoom View Post
It's a fresh start for all clans.

Clan name: The Eon Clan
Thread link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=97153

Banner:
Clan Leaders: Metallic Houndoom
Ringtown Ranger GREGORY

I can't seem to resize it...
Your banner needs to be 200 x 100. So there is no point in giving Teo a bigger banner.
You'll have to make another one, or request another one from someone else.

Old 06-21-2009, 04:57 PM
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom

Okay here is the edited form:

Clan name: The Eon Clan

Thread link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=97153

Banner:

Clan Leaders:
Metallic Houndoom
Ringtown Ranger GREGORY

Credit to EmBreon
Old 06-22-2009, 03:06 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

based on this rule below. which no offense is kinda a bad rule the lmssi declines the po challange to war. the reason being we had a big membership change and there are a lot new people training.

You get 1 pass to decline a Challenge after every war, but you MUST accept the next challenge or it counts as a loss.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 06-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Lucario Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
based on this rule below. which no offense is kinda a bad rule the lmssi declines the po challange to war. the reason being we had a big membership change and there are a lot new people training.

You get 1 pass to decline a Challenge after every war, but you MUST accept the next challenge or it counts as a loss.
I kinda think that rule is a little silly =/
If a clan doesn;t want to war yet, they shouldn't. Being in a clan is about training as well as wars.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTheYoshi View Post
I kinda think that rule is a little silly =/
If a clan doesn;t want to war yet, they shouldn't. Being in a clan is about training as well as wars.
yeah i sent teo a pm asking to think this rule over because one clan challenging every clan thats not ready could put everyone in the negative. being forced into a war to soon is just going to lead to a loss

Old 06-22-2009, 05:01 PM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby

The other big flaw with the rule is if a really new clan gets 2 war challenges. They're bound to lose wether they accept or not. And what if the members are on vacation and don't have Wi-Fi? The rule should just be removedso people don't force clans into war just so they can win.

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!
Old 06-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post

I really don't like this rule. My clan can't go to war right now, and is having a tourney to find out who the best battlers are and half of them or on vacation! I am too so I can't even battle. Now honestly, this rule is terrible and it's basicly treating us as if we play Pokemon 24/7. Teo really needs to think over this rule. And what's really the point in this rule anyways? If it's to stop clans from just declining every war invitation, then there's not much of a point in a rule. They'll just stay with 0 wins and losses. Really is this rule neccissary?

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
Old 06-22-2009, 09:00 PM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth

It's a perfect rule for me.
This rule makes Pe2k become more active, with more wars and stuff.
Also, almost every clan has 16~18 members. Assuming that 10 of those are active, the clans can WAR, very quietly.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:04 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSephiroth View Post
It's a perfect rule for me.
This rule makes Pe2k become more active, with more wars and stuff.
Also, almost every clan has 16~18 members. Assuming that 10 of those are active, the clans can WAR, very quietly.
this rule only favors the older clans, PO and USB will do great, they have had the same set of battlers since there clans started. my clan is the oldest running one next to team aqua, and a majority of my normal battlers are gone, a lot of new people in training. I think we should be able to vote on this. because most of the clans are against lossing because they are not ready.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo

Considering SaviorSephiroth sent so many challenges all at once, does make his challenges void. I kind figured following the rule would have been common sense, as to discuss with your clan to whom you're going to challenge and then send the challenge.

It's a bit more than obvious challenging new clans is a tad harsh, so considering what's happened since that rule went into effect I'm going to have to adjust and add rules to make it more clear on what I was aiming for.

Also, the rule on Declining a Challenge was meant as a penalty, This is to discourage constantly avoiding challenges. Thus, the challenging team doesn't get the point if you decline. It's only a penalty.

TIME TO ADJUST AND ADD STUFF! :3

Edit: I once mentioned this rule to Pokemaster1111 before over AIM, so I feel it's a PERFECT time to add it. Considering the fact everybody is worried about losing a war or not being picked to participate in one. It's how you say, to even out the playing field. Then again, he wasn't fond of it because he had members who simply didn't battle at all. Oh well I guess. xD

Whether you win or lose a war, you MUST have at least 5 different battlers participating in the next one.

The thing about this is, that those Clans with the smaller number of members might have the edge if their battlers are better. So yes, this means you can't constantly use your best battlers all the time to gain quick wins.

Can we possibly say Strategy to Wars now?! xD

Edit 2: I've added new rules as well as adjusted the wording on some. The original rule in question still stands, but given the fact of the others. Everything should be worked out.

So, if you have any questions regarding these rules now, send me a PM and I'll explain them to you a bit more thoroughly.

Last edited by Teo; 06-22-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:24 AM
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Skottles

Quote:
Whether you win or lose a war, you MUST have at least 5 different battlers participating in the next one.
Looks like USB will need to start recruiting as we have about 6 active members.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:39 AM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo

USB and Eon have been added!
Old 06-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Lucario Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I don't understand why the rules can't just be the same as before. Everybody was happy, why'd you have to change them? :I

Old 06-23-2009, 01:35 PM
Verystrait42 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I am completly against the rule where you must have 5 new battlers. It will just make it so the clan with the most active amount of members wins. There are clans that are and have been full for the past however long, yet because there was no previous rule, with only about 6 active people USB was still able to hold 2nd. Now there is no incentive for new members to get better, when they are pretty much guaranteed a spot in the next war. Wars shouldn't have the same people each time, but that is because people should be competing within their own clan to be good enough to make sure they have a spot in the war. Now we are made to give spots to new members. Way to go.

Reached 11 on Challenge Cup PO ladder.

Wi-fi: Zack, 2665-5033-9610
Shoddy/PO Username: Verystrait42
Old 06-23-2009, 02:37 PM
JayFizz Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to JayFizz

Tbh i kind of like the idea of different people each war. What's the point of having 18 members in a clan if only the same 5 are going to be warring over and over again?

@Verystrait: I'm still going to battle and get better even with the rule.. People don't get better just because they want to be in a war. What is the point of playing pokemon if you arent trying to get better?

Pokemon Platinum FC: 4726 5378 6670
Closed Thread