Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 06-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Lucario's Avatar
Lucario Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: South-West England
Posts: 1,898
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verystrait42 View Post
Unlimited Smash Brawlers
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=92963

Clan Leaders: Verystrait42, Shucklerules

Not really comp savvy, How do I reduce size?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallic Houndoom View Post
It's a fresh start for all clans.

Clan name: The Eon Clan
Thread link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=97153

Banner:
Clan Leaders: Metallic Houndoom
Ringtown Ranger GREGORY

I can't seem to resize it...
Your banner needs to be 200 x 100. So there is no point in giving Teo a bigger banner.
You'll have to make another one, or request another one from someone else.
__________________
Feel the Power of the Aura!~

  #17  
Old 06-21-2009, 04:57 PM
Metallic Houndoom's Avatar
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: In a CRAAAAZY world! I'm not crazy!
Posts: 2,095
Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom
Default Re: The Clan Index

Okay here is the edited form:

Clan name: The Eon Clan

Thread link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=97153

Banner:

Clan Leaders:
Metallic Houndoom
Ringtown Ranger GREGORY
__________________
{URPG}

Credit to EmBreon
  #18  
Old 06-22-2009, 03:06 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Clan Index

based on this rule below. which no offense is kinda a bad rule the lmssi declines the po challange to war. the reason being we had a big membership change and there are a lot new people training.

You get 1 pass to decline a Challenge after every war, but you MUST accept the next challenge or it counts as a loss.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #19  
Old 06-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Lucario's Avatar
Lucario Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: South-West England
Posts: 1,898
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
based on this rule below. which no offense is kinda a bad rule the lmssi declines the po challange to war. the reason being we had a big membership change and there are a lot new people training.

You get 1 pass to decline a Challenge after every war, but you MUST accept the next challenge or it counts as a loss.
I kinda think that rule is a little silly =/
If a clan doesn;t want to war yet, they shouldn't. Being in a clan is about training as well as wars.
__________________
Feel the Power of the Aura!~

  #20  
Old 06-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTheYoshi View Post
I kinda think that rule is a little silly =/
If a clan doesn;t want to war yet, they shouldn't. Being in a clan is about training as well as wars.
yeah i sent teo a pm asking to think this rule over because one clan challenging every clan thats not ready could put everyone in the negative. being forced into a war to soon is just going to lead to a loss
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #21  
Old 06-22-2009, 05:01 PM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby's Avatar
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 766
Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby
Default Re: The Clan Index

The other big flaw with the rule is if a really new clan gets 2 war challenges. They're bound to lose wether they accept or not. And what if the members are on vacation and don't have Wi-Fi? The rule should just be removedso people don't force clans into war just so they can win.
__________________

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!
  #22  
Old 06-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Yamirami's Avatar
Yamirami Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,357
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
based on this rule below. which no offense is kinda a bad rule the lmssi declines the po challange to war. the reason being we had a big membership change and there are a lot new people training.

You get 1 pass to decline a Challenge after every war, but you MUST accept the next challenge or it counts as a loss.
I really don't like this rule. My clan can't go to war right now, and is having a tourney to find out who the best battlers are and half of them or on vacation! I am too so I can't even battle. Now honestly, this rule is terrible and it's basicly treating us as if we play Pokemon 24/7. Teo really needs to think over this rule. And what's really the point in this rule anyways? If it's to stop clans from just declining every war invitation, then there's not much of a point in a rule. They'll just stay with 0 wins and losses. Really is this rule neccissary?
__________________

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
  #23  
Old 06-22-2009, 09:00 PM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South America, Brazil.
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth
Default Re: The Clan Index

It's a perfect rule for me.
This rule makes Pe2k become more active, with more wars and stuff.
Also, almost every clan has 16~18 members. Assuming that 10 of those are active, the clans can WAR, very quietly.
__________________
Bye, PE2k!
(2007~2010)
  #24  
Old 06-22-2009, 09:04 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSephiroth View Post
It's a perfect rule for me.
This rule makes Pe2k become more active, with more wars and stuff.
Also, almost every clan has 16~18 members. Assuming that 10 of those are active, the clans can WAR, very quietly.
this rule only favors the older clans, PO and USB will do great, they have had the same set of battlers since there clans started. my clan is the oldest running one next to team aqua, and a majority of my normal battlers are gone, a lot of new people in training. I think we should be able to vote on this. because most of the clans are against lossing because they are not ready.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #25  
Old 06-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Teo's Avatar
Teo Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,943
Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo
Default Re: The Clan Index

Considering SaviorSephiroth sent so many challenges all at once, does make his challenges void. I kind figured following the rule would have been common sense, as to discuss with your clan to whom you're going to challenge and then send the challenge.

It's a bit more than obvious challenging new clans is a tad harsh, so considering what's happened since that rule went into effect I'm going to have to adjust and add rules to make it more clear on what I was aiming for.

Also, the rule on Declining a Challenge was meant as a penalty, This is to discourage constantly avoiding challenges. Thus, the challenging team doesn't get the point if you decline. It's only a penalty.

TIME TO ADJUST AND ADD STUFF! :3

Edit: I once mentioned this rule to Pokemaster1111 before over AIM, so I feel it's a PERFECT time to add it. Considering the fact everybody is worried about losing a war or not being picked to participate in one. It's how you say, to even out the playing field. Then again, he wasn't fond of it because he had members who simply didn't battle at all. Oh well I guess. xD

Whether you win or lose a war, you MUST have at least 5 different battlers participating in the next one.

The thing about this is, that those Clans with the smaller number of members might have the edge if their battlers are better. So yes, this means you can't constantly use your best battlers all the time to gain quick wins.

Can we possibly say Strategy to Wars now?! xD

Edit 2: I've added new rules as well as adjusted the wording on some. The original rule in question still stands, but given the fact of the others. Everything should be worked out.

So, if you have any questions regarding these rules now, send me a PM and I'll explain them to you a bit more thoroughly.
__________________

Last edited by Teo; 06-22-2009 at 11:44 PM.
  #26  
Old 06-23-2009, 12:24 AM
Skottles's Avatar
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Taste the god damn rainbow already
Posts: 2,947
Send a message via AIM to Skottles
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Whether you win or lose a war, you MUST have at least 5 different battlers participating in the next one.
Looks like USB will need to start recruiting as we have about 6 active members.
__________________
  #27  
Old 06-23-2009, 06:39 AM
Teo's Avatar
Teo Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,943
Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo
Default Re: The Clan Index

USB and Eon have been added!
__________________
  #28  
Old 06-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Lucario's Avatar
Lucario Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: South-West England
Posts: 1,898
Default Re: The Clan Index

I don't understand why the rules can't just be the same as before. Everybody was happy, why'd you have to change them? :I
__________________
Feel the Power of the Aura!~

  #29  
Old 06-23-2009, 01:35 PM
Verystrait42's Avatar
Verystrait42 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: illinois
Posts: 1,666
Default Re: The Clan Index

I am completly against the rule where you must have 5 new battlers. It will just make it so the clan with the most active amount of members wins. There are clans that are and have been full for the past however long, yet because there was no previous rule, with only about 6 active people USB was still able to hold 2nd. Now there is no incentive for new members to get better, when they are pretty much guaranteed a spot in the next war. Wars shouldn't have the same people each time, but that is because people should be competing within their own clan to be good enough to make sure they have a spot in the war. Now we are made to give spots to new members. Way to go.
__________________


Reached 11 on Challenge Cup PO ladder.

Wi-fi: Zack, 2665-5033-9610
Shoddy/PO Username: Verystrait42
  #30  
Old 06-23-2009, 02:37 PM
JayFizz's Avatar
JayFizz Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 590
Send a message via AIM to JayFizz
Default Re: The Clan Index

Tbh i kind of like the idea of different people each war. What's the point of having 18 members in a clan if only the same 5 are going to be warring over and over again?

@Verystrait: I'm still going to battle and get better even with the rule.. People don't get better just because they want to be in a war. What is the point of playing pokemon if you arent trying to get better?
__________________
I transferred my pokemon to platinum! Please add my new Friend Code.

Pokemon Platinum FC: 4726 5378 6670
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com