Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Volcanflame's Avatar
Volcanflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Palembang, Indonesia
Posts: 4,596
Send a message via AIM to Volcanflame Send a message via MSN to Volcanflame Send a message via Yahoo to Volcanflame
Default My first uber battle (log)

Yeah, I decided to post my uber battle log (yep, my first-time!!). Shocking outcome, honestly, for my first ever uber battle D:

Code:
Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause
Platinum10 sent out Ray (lvl 100 Rayquaza).
volcanflame sent out Giratina (lvl 100 Giratina).
Giratina is exerting its pressure!
volcanflame switched in Wobbuffet (lvl 100 Wobbuffet ?).
Ray used Draco Meteor.
Wobbuffet lost 62% of its health.
Ray's special attack was harshly lowered.
---
Ray used Focus Blast.
Ray's attack missed!
Wobbuffet used Safeguard.
Your team became cloaked in a mystic veil!
---
Ray used Stone Edge.
Ray's attack missed!
Wobbuffet used Encore.
Ray got an encore!
---
volcanflame switched in Giratina (lvl 100 Giratina).
Giratina is exerting its pressure!
Ray used Stone Edge.
A critical hit!
Giratina lost 27% of its health.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Ray used Stone Edge.
Ray's attack missed!
Giratina used Calm Mind.
Giratina's special attack was raised.
Giratina's special defence was raised.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Ray used Stone Edge.
A critical hit!
Giratina lost 26% of its health.
Giratina used Calm Mind.
Giratina's special attack was raised.
Giratina's special defence was raised.
Your team is no longer protected by Safeguard!
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Ray used Stone Edge.
Giratina lost 15% of its health.
Giratina used Calm Mind.
Giratina's special attack was raised.
Giratina's special defence was raised.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
Ray's encore ended.
---
Ray used Dragon Pulse.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 14% of its health.
Giratina used Rest.
Giratina fell asleep!
Giratina restored 57% of its health.
---
Ray used Draco Meteor.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 23% of its health.
Ray's special attack was harshly lowered.
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
Giratina used Calm Mind.
Giratina's special attack was raised.
Giratina's special defence was raised.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Ray used Draco Meteor.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 13% of its health.
Ray's special attack was harshly lowered.
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
Giratina used Calm Mind.
Giratina's special attack was raised.
Giratina's special defence was raised.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Ray used Draco Meteor.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 8% of its health.
Ray's special attack won't go lower!
Giratina woke up!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
But it failed!
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Ray used Draco Meteor.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 8% of its health.
Ray's special attack won't go lower!
Giratina used Dragon Pulse.
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Ray lost 100% of its health.
Platinum10's Ray fainted.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Platinum10 switched in Origin (lvl 100 Giratina-o).
Origin used Shadow Claw.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 40% of its health.
Giratina used Dragon Pulse.
It's super effective!
Origin lost 100% of its health.
Platinum10's Origin fainted.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Platinum10 switched in Dark Void (lvl 100 Darkrai).
Dark Void used Spacial Rend.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 12% of its health.
Giratina used Rest.
Giratina fell asleep!
Giratina restored 72% of its health.
Giratina lost 12% of its health.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Dark Void used Nightmare.
Giratina fell into a nightmare!
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
Giratina used Dragon Pulse.
Dark Void lost 100% of its health.
Platinum10's Dark Void fainted.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
Giratina is having a nightmare!
Giratina lost 25% of its health.
---
Platinum10 switched in Sky (lvl 100 Shaymin-s).
Sky used Magical Leaf.
It's not very effective...
Giratina lost 2% of its health.
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
Giratina used Calm Mind.
Giratina's special attack was raised.
Giratina's special defence was raised.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
Giratina is having a nightmare!
Giratina lost 25% of its health.
---
Sky used Air Slash.
Giratina lost 6% of its health.
Giratina woke up!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
But it failed!
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Sky used Magical Leaf.
It's not very effective...
Giratina lost 2% of its health.
Giratina used Rest.
Giratina fell asleep!
Giratina restored 48% of its health.
---
Sky used Air Slash.
Giratina lost 6% of its health.
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina flinched!
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Sky used Air Slash.
Giratina lost 6% of its health.
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina flinched!
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Sky used Magical Leaf.
It's not very effective...
Giratina lost 2% of its health.
Giratina woke up!
Giratina used Dragon Pulse.
Sky lost 100% of its health.
Platinum10's Sky fainted.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 2% of its health.
---
Platinum10 switched in TwO (lvl 100 Mewtwo).
TwO is exerting its pressure!
TwO used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 11% of its health.
Giratina used Dragon Pulse.
TwO lost 100% of its health.
Platinum10's TwO fainted.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Platinum10 switched in Mew (lvl 100 Mew).
volcanflame: lol
volcanflame: +6 CM giratina rocks :P
Mew used Earthquake.
Giratina lost 14% of its health.
Giratina used Dragon Pulse.
Mew lost 100% of its health.
Platinum10's Mew fainted.
volcanflame wins!
volcanflame: gg
Platinum10: yup
Platinum10: ^^
Giratina 6-0'd. Lulz, it was fun :P and if you're wondering, yes, I forgot to give held item to Wobbuffet

Comments, rants, and whatnot are welcomed

-Volcan-
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Starkipraggy's Avatar
Starkipraggy Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gundam Porygon ZZ
Posts: 3,151
Send a message via MSN to Starkipraggy
Default Re: My first uber battle (log)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanflame View Post
Yeah, I decided to post my uber battle log (yep, my first-time!!). Shocking outcome, honestly, for my first ever uber battle D:

Code:
Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause
Platinum10 sent out Ray (lvl 100 Rayquaza).
volcanflame sent out Giratina (lvl 100 Giratina).
Giratina is exerting its pressure!
volcanflame switched in Wobbuffet (lvl 100 Wobbuffet ?).
Ray used Draco Meteor.
Wobbuffet lost 62% of its health.
Ray's special attack was harshly lowered.
---
Ray used Focus Blast.
Ray's attack missed!
Wobbuffet used Safeguard.
Your team became cloaked in a mystic veil!
---
Ray used Stone Edge.
Ray's attack missed!
Wobbuffet used Encore.
Ray got an encore!
---
volcanflame switched in Giratina (lvl 100 Giratina).
Giratina is exerting its pressure!
Ray used Stone Edge.
A critical hit!
Giratina lost 27% of its health.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Ray used Stone Edge.
Ray's attack missed!
Giratina used Calm Mind.
Giratina's special attack was raised.
Giratina's special defence was raised.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Ray used Stone Edge.
A critical hit!
Giratina lost 26% of its health.
Giratina used Calm Mind.
Giratina's special attack was raised.
Giratina's special defence was raised.
Your team is no longer protected by Safeguard!
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Ray used Stone Edge.
Giratina lost 15% of its health.
Giratina used Calm Mind.
Giratina's special attack was raised.
Giratina's special defence was raised.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
Ray's encore ended.
---
Ray used Dragon Pulse.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 14% of its health.
Giratina used Rest.
Giratina fell asleep!
Giratina restored 57% of its health.
---
Ray used Draco Meteor.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 23% of its health.
Ray's special attack was harshly lowered.
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
Giratina used Calm Mind.
Giratina's special attack was raised.
Giratina's special defence was raised.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Ray used Draco Meteor.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 13% of its health.
Ray's special attack was harshly lowered.
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
Giratina used Calm Mind.
Giratina's special attack was raised.
Giratina's special defence was raised.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Ray used Draco Meteor.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 8% of its health.
Ray's special attack won't go lower!
Giratina woke up!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
But it failed!
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Ray used Draco Meteor.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 8% of its health.
Ray's special attack won't go lower!
Giratina used Dragon Pulse.
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Ray lost 100% of its health.
Platinum10's Ray fainted.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Platinum10 switched in Origin (lvl 100 Giratina-o).
Origin used Shadow Claw.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 40% of its health.
Giratina used Dragon Pulse.
It's super effective!
Origin lost 100% of its health.
Platinum10's Origin fainted.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Platinum10 switched in Dark Void (lvl 100 Darkrai).
Dark Void used Spacial Rend.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 12% of its health.
Giratina used Rest.
Giratina fell asleep!
Giratina restored 72% of its health.
Giratina lost 12% of its health.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Dark Void used Nightmare.
Giratina fell into a nightmare!
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
Giratina used Dragon Pulse.
Dark Void lost 100% of its health.
Platinum10's Dark Void fainted.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
Giratina is having a nightmare!
Giratina lost 25% of its health.
---
Platinum10 switched in Sky (lvl 100 Shaymin-s).
Sky used Magical Leaf.
It's not very effective...
Giratina lost 2% of its health.
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
Giratina used Calm Mind.
Giratina's special attack was raised.
Giratina's special defence was raised.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
Giratina is having a nightmare!
Giratina lost 25% of its health.
---
Sky used Air Slash.
Giratina lost 6% of its health.
Giratina woke up!
Giratina used Sleep Talk.
But it failed!
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Sky used Magical Leaf.
It's not very effective...
Giratina lost 2% of its health.
Giratina used Rest.
Giratina fell asleep!
Giratina restored 48% of its health.
---
Sky used Air Slash.
Giratina lost 6% of its health.
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina flinched!
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Sky used Air Slash.
Giratina lost 6% of its health.
Giratina is fast asleep!
Giratina flinched!
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Sky used Magical Leaf.
It's not very effective...
Giratina lost 2% of its health.
Giratina woke up!
Giratina used Dragon Pulse.
Sky lost 100% of its health.
Platinum10's Sky fainted.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 2% of its health.
---
Platinum10 switched in TwO (lvl 100 Mewtwo).
TwO is exerting its pressure!
TwO used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Giratina lost 11% of its health.
Giratina used Dragon Pulse.
TwO lost 100% of its health.
Platinum10's TwO fainted.
Giratina's leftovers restored its health a little!
Giratina restored 6% of its health.
---
Platinum10 switched in Mew (lvl 100 Mew).
volcanflame: lol
volcanflame: +6 CM giratina rocks :P
Mew used Earthquake.
Giratina lost 14% of its health.
Giratina used Dragon Pulse.
Mew lost 100% of its health.
Platinum10's Mew fainted.
volcanflame wins!
volcanflame: gg
Platinum10: yup
Platinum10: ^^
Giratina 6-0'd. Lulz, it was fun :P and if you're wondering, yes, I forgot to give held item to Wobbuffet

Comments, rants, and whatnot are welcomed

-Volcan-
That guy was retarded. I can't believe he stayed in and let you CM so many times on him lol.
__________________


Mons are here though

私はグレダーです--I am a Grader
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Tranquil Leafeon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,144
Send a message via AIM to Tranquil Leafeon
Default Re: My first uber battle (log)

I have to agree with Starkipraggy - your opponent wasn't very smart. He stayed in while Encored on Stone Edge facing a Giratina, didn't switch out once his SpAtk had dropped, he used Focus Blast on a Wobbuffet, he had Nightmare on his Darkrai, he had Magical Leaf on his Skymin xD, and I didn't know that anyone used EQ Mew. Not the worst battle I've ever seen, but not the best.
__________________
URPG|VPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by .NJ
More and more of these Azelf leads come back in later to spread paralysis
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Sebastien Loeb's Avatar
Sebastien Loeb Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 133
Default Re: My first uber battle (log)

Bah I find very boring to read the logs of Shoddy Battle without Sprites & Comments (very more beautiful graphically those of NBS), however your adversary had a Wobbufet lead (and I don't understand the motive of it) and he had a very weak team to Calm Mind-Giratina.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Tranquil Leafeon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,144
Send a message via AIM to Tranquil Leafeon
Default Re: My first uber battle (log)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastien Loeb View Post
Bah I find very boring to read the logs of Shoddy Battle without Sprites & Comments (very more beautiful graphically those of NBS), however your adversary had a Wobbufet lead (and I don't understand the motive of it) and he had a very weak team to Calm Mind-Giratina.
His opponent didn't even have a Wobbuffet. The idea of a Wobb lead is to either Encore a non-attacking move giving free setup, of reflect attacks back at the opponent to kill their lead. I've never used one, but I'm pretty sure that's why.
__________________
URPG|VPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by .NJ
More and more of these Azelf leads come back in later to spread paralysis
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com