Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 06-29-2009, 03:29 AM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by spid3r View Post
Neo just wait till early July. We will be getting Battlefield 1943 on XBL Arcade for $15 it's like Battlefield 1942, but a smaller version. Has only 4 maps and updated graphics. I know I'll be getting it day one.
Yeah, but ugh... WWII again? I would have gotten CoD:WaW if it wasn't for the WWII setting.

Sorry, I'm just... really tired of every other FPS game being WWII. It was good for a while, but enough already.
__________________

  #32  
Old 06-29-2009, 03:37 AM
Dancing Mad's Avatar
Dancing Mad Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,803
Send a message via AIM to Dancing Mad
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Hey there I was in the CGA. I would like to join this it looks a lot more organized.
__________________
Quotes of the moment
"Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

"The only pace is suicide pace, and every day is a good day to die."
- Steve Prefontaine
  #33  
Old 06-29-2009, 03:51 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Don't have a PS3, otherwise I would have gotten Killzone 2 for sure. I could look into Bad Company though. I liked BF2 back in its glory days, though it was a bit glitchy. But for under $20 (Gold doesn't seem worth it), its almost a steal. CoD4 is fun, but you miss blowing up tanks and taking out a whole team of players in a Black Hawk. I like vehicles, as long as people don't spawn camp with them.



Pretty much played CoD4 and BF2 to death. Never played Far Cry 2, but my brother has played it and he's given it mixed reviews. Left 4 Dead I've pretty much played through, Same with UT, I loved 2004, but UT3 was not that great. As for the Orange Box, I've plowed through Half Life 2 already, so I would pretty much only be getting that for Team Fortress 2 and Portal. TF2 looks good, but it just seems to be more on the comical side rather than the hardcore and gritty realism action I honestly prefer.

I think I'll give BF:BC a shot. Thanks, guys.
You should enjoy BF:BC, it's a solid tongue-in-cheek FPS with some great destruction and tons of action.

As for a PS3, I would recommend Resistance: Fall Of Man and Resistance 2 if you were to pick it up. Fantastic exclusive FPS's to go alongside Killzone 2.

Don't even think about Haze.
  #34  
Old 06-29-2009, 03:55 AM
spid3r Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 727
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Just finished the Broken Steel add on for Fallout 3! Now I don't know which to choose next. I may choose Point Lookout, I dunno.
  #35  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:00 AM
ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
ReclusiveDemon Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Trident
Posts: 3,870
Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Yeah, but ugh... WWII again?

Sorry, I'm just... really tired of every other FPS game being WWII.
Understandable. The concept has been beaten to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Mitch View Post
Don't even think about Haze.
Only if he wants to waste $10 and kill a few brain cells.
__________________
formerly known as ReclusiveDemon

  #36  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:18 AM
Charbok's Avatar
Charbok Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 6,907
Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Yeah, but ugh... WWII again? I would have gotten CoD:WaW if it wasn't for the WWII setting.

Sorry, I'm just... really tired of every other FPS game being WWII. It was good for a while, but enough already.
Ze Conduit, perhaps?
__________________
oh hi.
  #37  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:42 AM
SuperBoy's Avatar
SuperBoy Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,254
Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Mitch, Mitch, Mitch.. Thanks, man. I recognize that my inactivity has gone rash, but now I'm back. Still though, I'm satisfied with the TGS advancement. CGA has been here long enough and has been recognized as one of the best clubs in Pe2k history. I believe the advancement is perfect.

No, I'm not mad at you, I'm just proud. Thanks for being a part of CGA Mitch and thanks for taking initiative as the new leader. I respect that in all ways.

I'm glad to have started a legacy and my hopes are that it will continue to go on strong. And with that, let TGS lead the legacy into a brighter future. =]

Go ahead and add me to the member list. Ol' Soups is joining.
__________________
Stay Gold. Paired with Kenny.C002 [My Toby xP]
Dreams are everlasting...
Simply Super!
  #38  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:47 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
Only if he wants to waste $10 and kill a few brain cells.
At least a gram gives you a good time.
  #39  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:47 AM
Charbok's Avatar
Charbok Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 6,907
Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBoy View Post
Mitch, Mitch, Mitch.. Thanks, man. I recognize that my inactivity has gone rash, but now I'm back. Still though, I'm satisfied with the TGS advancement. CGA has been here long enough and has been recognized as one of the best clubs in Pe2k history. I believe the advancement is perfect.

No, I'm not mad at you, I'm just proud. Thanks for being a part of CGA Mitch and thanks for taking initiative as the new leader. I respect that in all ways.

I'm glad to have started a legacy and my hopes are that it will continue to go on strong. And with that, let TGS lead the legacy into a brighter future. =]

Go ahead and add me to the member list. Ol' Soups is joining.
Hey man! It has been WAY too long since we've seen you around here!
Hope you got The Conduit, and welcome back!
__________________
oh hi.
  #40  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:50 AM
SuperBoy's Avatar
SuperBoy Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,254
Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
Hey man! It has been WAY too long since we've seen you around here!
Hope you got The Conduit, and welcome back!
Oh, I know. And I feel bad for it, but I'm here now. Ahaha..

I wasn't able to purchase The Conduit, but I will be getting some money into my pockets soon, so I'll probably do just that. How have you been?
__________________
Stay Gold. Paired with Kenny.C002 [My Toby xP]
Dreams are everlasting...
Simply Super!
  #41  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:51 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBoy View Post
Mitch, Mitch, Mitch.. Thanks, man. I recognize that my inactivity has gone rash, but now I'm back. Still though, I'm satisfied with the TGS advancement. CGA has been here long enough and has been recognized as one of the best clubs in Pe2k history. I believe the advancement is perfect.

No, I'm not mad at you, I'm just proud. Thanks for being a part of CGA Mitch and thanks for taking initiative as the new leader. I respect that in all ways.

I'm glad to have started a legacy and my hopes are that it will continue to go on strong. And with that, let TGS lead the legacy into a brighter future. =]

Go ahead and add me to the member list. Ol' Soups is joining.
Thank you for the kind words, I was hoping you wouldn't be mad, but I was unsure when you would be online again so I talked it out with the other directors and went with it.

You definitely did start something epic, and all hats are tipped to you for that my man. CGA will be linked to the top post of TGS as to never be forgotten.
  #42  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:51 AM
Charbok's Avatar
Charbok Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 6,907
Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBoy View Post
Oh, I know. And I feel bad for it, but I'm here now. Ahaha..

I wasn't able to purchase The Conduit, but I will be getting some money into my pockets soon, so I'll probably do just that. How have you been?
Aw, you've gotta get it! It's awesome!
I've been doing quite well, actually. Lots of stuff to do, but lots of great stuff to counterbalance any stress that it may cause! What about yourself?
__________________
oh hi.
  #43  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:56 AM
SuperBoy's Avatar
SuperBoy Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,254
Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Mitch View Post
Thank you for the kind words, I was hoping you wouldn't be mad, but I was unsure when you would be online again so I talked it out with the other directors and went with it.

You definitely did start something epic, and all hats are tipped to you for that my man. CGA will be linked to the top post of TGS as to never be forgotten.
Anytime, man. And yes, thanks again. Now, onward with TGS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
Aw, you've gotta get it! It's awesome!
I've been doing quite well, actually. Lots of stuff to do, but lots of great stuff to counterbalance any stress that it may cause! What about yourself?
I'll do my best to purchase it. As for myself, I've been good. Pretty exhausted from doing city events and such. Extremely tiring and time consuming, but pays off in the end.
__________________
Stay Gold. Paired with Kenny.C002 [My Toby xP]
Dreams are everlasting...
Simply Super!
  #44  
Old 06-29-2009, 04:58 AM
Charbok's Avatar
Charbok Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 6,907
Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBoy View Post
I'll do my best to purchase it. As for myself, I've been good. Pretty exhausted from doing city events and such. Extremely tiring and time consuming, but pays off in the end.
I know how that feels, let me tell ya. Glad to see you're back though!
__________________
oh hi.
  #45  
Old 06-29-2009, 05:00 AM
SuperBoy's Avatar
SuperBoy Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,254
Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
I know how that feels, let me tell ya. Glad to see you're back though!
Yeah. Thanks, Charbok. Glad to be able to talk with all of you again. ^^
__________________
Stay Gold. Paired with Kenny.C002 [My Toby xP]
Dreams are everlasting...
Simply Super!
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com