Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 03:29 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by spid3r View Post
Neo just wait till early July. We will be getting Battlefield 1943 on XBL Arcade for $15 it's like Battlefield 1942, but a smaller version. Has only 4 maps and updated graphics. I know I'll be getting it day one.
Yeah, but ugh... WWII again? I would have gotten CoD:WaW if it wasn't for the WWII setting.

Sorry, I'm just... really tired of every other FPS game being WWII. It was good for a while, but enough already.

Old 06-29-2009, 03:37 AM
Dancing Mad Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Dancing Mad
Default Re: True Gamer Society [TGS] - Sign-Up for new members, old CGA members need only pos

Hey there I was in the CGA. I would like to join this it looks a lot more organized.

"The only pace is suicide pace, and every day is a good day to die."
- Steve Prefontaine
Old 06-29-2009, 03:51 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Don't have a PS3, otherwise I would have gotten Killzone 2 for sure. I could look into Bad Company though. I liked BF2 back in its glory days, though it was a bit glitchy. But for under $20 (Gold doesn't seem worth it), its almost a steal. CoD4 is fun, but you miss blowing up tanks and taking out a whole team of players in a Black Hawk. I like vehicles, as long as people don't spawn camp with them.

Pretty much played CoD4 and BF2 to death. Never played Far Cry 2, but my brother has played it and he's given it mixed reviews. Left 4 Dead I've pretty much played through, Same with UT, I loved 2004, but UT3 was not that great. As for the Orange Box, I've plowed through Half Life 2 already, so I would pretty much only be getting that for Team Fortress 2 and Portal. TF2 looks good, but it just seems to be more on the comical side rather than the hardcore and gritty realism action I honestly prefer.

I think I'll give BF:BC a shot. Thanks, guys.
You should enjoy BF:BC, it's a solid tongue-in-cheek FPS with some great destruction and tons of action.

As for a PS3, I would recommend Resistance: Fall Of Man and Resistance 2 if you were to pick it up. Fantastic exclusive FPS's to go alongside Killzone 2.

Don't even think about Haze.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:55 AM
spid3r Offline
Banned

Just finished the Broken Steel add on for Fallout 3! Now I don't know which to choose next. I may choose Point Lookout, I dunno.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:00 AM
ReclusiveDemon Offline

Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon

Quote:
Yeah, but ugh... WWII again?

Sorry, I'm just... really tired of every other FPS game being WWII.
Understandable. The concept has been beaten to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Mitch View Post
Don't even think about Haze.
Only if he wants to waste $10 and kill a few brain cells.

Old 06-29-2009, 04:18 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:
Yeah, but ugh... WWII again? I would have gotten CoD:WaW if it wasn't for the WWII setting.

Sorry, I'm just... really tired of every other FPS game being WWII. It was good for a while, but enough already.
Ze Conduit, perhaps?
Old 06-29-2009, 04:42 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

Mitch, Mitch, Mitch.. Thanks, man. I recognize that my inactivity has gone rash, but now I'm back. Still though, I'm satisfied with the TGS advancement. CGA has been here long enough and has been recognized as one of the best clubs in Pe2k history. I believe the advancement is perfect.

No, I'm not mad at you, I'm just proud. Thanks for being a part of CGA Mitch and thanks for taking initiative as the new leader. I respect that in all ways.

I'm glad to have started a legacy and my hopes are that it will continue to go on strong. And with that, let TGS lead the legacy into a brighter future. =]

Go ahead and add me to the member list. Ol' Soups is joining.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:47 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
Only if he wants to waste $10 and kill a few brain cells.
At least a gram gives you a good time.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:47 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBoy View Post
Mitch, Mitch, Mitch.. Thanks, man. I recognize that my inactivity has gone rash, but now I'm back. Still though, I'm satisfied with the TGS advancement. CGA has been here long enough and has been recognized as one of the best clubs in Pe2k history. I believe the advancement is perfect.

No, I'm not mad at you, I'm just proud. Thanks for being a part of CGA Mitch and thanks for taking initiative as the new leader. I respect that in all ways.

I'm glad to have started a legacy and my hopes are that it will continue to go on strong. And with that, let TGS lead the legacy into a brighter future. =]

Hey man! It has been WAY too long since we've seen you around here!
Hope you got The Conduit, and welcome back!
Old 06-29-2009, 04:50 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
Hey man! It has been WAY too long since we've seen you around here!
Hope you got The Conduit, and welcome back!
Oh, I know. And I feel bad for it, but I'm here now. Ahaha..

I wasn't able to purchase The Conduit, but I will be getting some money into my pockets soon, so I'll probably do just that. How have you been?
Old 06-29-2009, 04:51 AM
Banned

Quote:

Thank you for the kind words, I was hoping you wouldn't be mad, but I was unsure when you would be online again so I talked it out with the other directors and went with it.

You definitely did start something epic, and all hats are tipped to you for that my man. CGA will be linked to the top post of TGS as to never be forgotten.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:51 AM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
Oh, I know. And I feel bad for it, but I'm here now. Ahaha..

I wasn't able to purchase The Conduit, but I will be getting some money into my pockets soon, so I'll probably do just that. How have you been?
Aw, you've gotta get it! It's awesome!
I've been doing quite well, actually. Lots of stuff to do, but lots of great stuff to counterbalance any stress that it may cause! What about yourself?
Old 06-29-2009, 04:56 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Mitch View Post
Thank you for the kind words, I was hoping you wouldn't be mad, but I was unsure when you would be online again so I talked it out with the other directors and went with it.

You definitely did start something epic, and all hats are tipped to you for that my man. CGA will be linked to the top post of TGS as to never be forgotten.
Anytime, man. And yes, thanks again. Now, onward with TGS!

Quote:
Aw, you've gotta get it! It's awesome!
I've been doing quite well, actually. Lots of stuff to do, but lots of great stuff to counterbalance any stress that it may cause! What about yourself?
I'll do my best to purchase it. As for myself, I've been good. Pretty exhausted from doing city events and such. Extremely tiring and time consuming, but pays off in the end.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:58 AM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
I'll do my best to purchase it. As for myself, I've been good. Pretty exhausted from doing city events and such. Extremely tiring and time consuming, but pays off in the end.
I know how that feels, let me tell ya. Glad to see you're back though!
Old 06-29-2009, 05:00 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Quote:
I know how that feels, let me tell ya. Glad to see you're back though!
Yeah. Thanks, Charbok. Glad to be able to talk with all of you again. ^^
Closed Thread