Heh, I have done many stupid things.
1. I went to a Pokemon event and recieved Mew. I didn't like the way it looked, so I released it.
(I used the Mew glitch to get another one, though.)
2. I did the Missingno. trick. It deleted my Rhydon and made it 'M!!!
3. I released my Raikou because I didn't like cats at the time.
4. I used my Masterball on...Caterpie.
5. I got a LV.100 Mewtwo from my friend. My brother got hold of the game, and since he had a grudge on me, he traded the Mewtwo to my friend's older brother (who was holding my friend's game
) and they named the Mewtwo Poop. I'll never trust my brother again...
6. The biggest mistake I made...I saw another Missingno.. This time, I battled it.
After it killed my precious Charizard, I ran away. EVERY STEP I TAKE IS NOW LIKE THIS: Me: Lalala! *Spearow cry* Me: What? *another step, another Spearow cry* *game freezes, beeping sound* Me (in real life): NO!!!! NOT AGAIN!!! Game: 4001 ERROR.