Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Saturn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Send a message via Yahoo to Saturn Send a message via Skype™ to Saturn
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG] - Chapter Nine. New - made up attacks post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
But then it stuck me: speed!
*struck

I found another typo...somewhere...oh well.

Great chapter! I can't wait to hear more about Izante and her friendship with Dusty!

Thanks Lunar Latias, sis, for the siggy and av!
Cinder's Reign
URPG Stats
Old 06-14-2009, 01:04 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG] - Chapter Nine. New - made up attacks post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
*struck

I found another typo...somewhere...oh well.

Great chapter! I can't wait to hear more about Izante and her friendship with Dusty!
Oh, thank you! :D

Oh...well, I hope you remember. xD Sometimes I quote it as I'm reading it so I don't forget. x3

:D Thanks! Hehe. Yeah, I think I got something good planned. >:3 Thanks for reading! :D

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:29 AM
Sheepat Offline

Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG] - Chapter Ten's up, mates

*Gasp* I just read all the new chapters. Yeah, i'm back. yay for Twiddle!
Old 06-14-2009, 01:16 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG] - Chapter Ten's up, mates

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
*Gasp* I just read all the new chapters. Yeah, i'm back. yay for Twiddle!
:D YAY! :D Good on ya. ;P I was wondering where you went! xD

Yeah. :D I thought I better add him in. Tooloo's gonna be in later, so don't think I've forgotten him. ;P

~Xanthe.

EDIT: Instead of double-posting, I'm editing this post...although it doesn't mean bumping up the thread. ;P

SCY AND I DID AN ART TRADE!! This is her awesome drawing of Dusty, Izante and Raiys! Clicky!

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 06-17-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG: 13+] - Chapter 'leven

Dusty: FINALLY. I bet everyone was beginning to think I wouldn't be coming back. Need not be disappointed, fans! I'm back. :P Can't get rid of me that eas--

Oh, shut up. It hasn't even been a month since I posted last--or even when I posted a chapter! x3

Dusty: Oh...but still. :3 BETCHA MISSED ME! :D

This chapter's my LONGEST ONE YET.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Chapter Eleven: Attempted Murder

I made effort to delay myself as I sprang into action, starting off by firing a toxic purple splatter which first fizzed almost uncomfortably in my throat. The disgusting liquid bubbled once landing on the three pokémon; one – the golbat – painlessly shook it off as if she had a poison-resistant down coating her deep blue body. The other two, thankfully, became victims to my poison type move, and looked already a smidgeon weaker. But I was surprised when a sudden swift human-looking boxing glove met my jaw, and I felt a crunch as I was plunged backwards—mostly by shock. I tensed up and rubbed the side of my jaw against my available shoulder, knowing no internal damage was done. It was only a mach punch, after all. Although the pain would haunt me for a while.

I sprang back up, biting down and feeling aching in my mouth, and lowered my head. I felt my body stiffen and prepare itself for any oncoming attacks. My mane seemed to become denser, as did my tail. I let myself feel where to strike next, subconsciously taking precise aim. In the meantime, a pay day struck my forehead, a consistent stream of loose coins being cast out of the meowth’s peculiar oval-shaped headpiece. Nevertheless, I stood my ground and kept my body steady.

Feeling like I’d charged up enough energy, I bent all four of my legs and flicked my head so I could see my attackers. Aimed at the meowth, I charged forward without warning, and slammed head-first into the feline pokémon, flinging us both in the same direction – although he travelled backwards – and colliding with the gligar clinging to the floor who was undoubtedly oblivious of the act. Tumbling over two pokémon, I somehow landed near to my friend, who was considerably stunned. But I didn’t blame him—sudden randoms coming into his personal space like that? I knew I’d be confused!

I looked up, nearly smiling. “Hi, there!”

“Dusty! ...I’m, uh, glad you came,” he replied slowly, watching me spring off the two figures beneath my paws. I came down on the floor space next to his almost shell-like build. I eyed the two fallen frames that would remain so only momentarily, making sure that’s what they weren’t doing.

“So, you know my name,” I began, “but what’s yours?”

The grotle blinked before replying with, “Chance. I’m a friend of Hakumei’s.”

“Oh, you are? I didn’t know that,” I remarked, swaying slowly. As the grass type continued speaking, I happened to notice a pink curled ear expose itself from behind his leg. A single round eye which was mostly white also revealed itself, distressed fright as its core element. I furrowed the fur above my eyes, closing them lightly. I side-stepped to my right, noticing the body huddle closer to Chance’s behind.

“Dusty!” Chance barked suddenly. I slapped my head in his direction, frowning harder. I knew the tone present in his voice to be one not of annoyance, but urgency with a hint of anxiousness.

Soon leaning why, I drove myself into the dress-wearing fighting type closing in on us. The hitmonchan looked as if he was barely enraged as he neared, holding two red gloves to his chest. Unfortunately, those balls of padding were what prevented me from knocking him backwards, but that changed as I used a quick attack at his unsuspecting frail legs.
He toppled forward, coming down on my back and unfortunately squashing me until Chance launched a number of rounded green buds my way, which all planted themselves onto the hitmonchan covering my body. I only managed to slip out after he jumped up, shocked by the sudden attack. However, getting back up only led me to two deep-lilac coloured plump stems. I followed their trail, and found myself staring at the high bodies of two arbok, who in return hissed, flaunting their forked, reddened tongues.

I squealed, bowling myself out of harm’s course as their heads plunged into the floor. “Heh, heh, heh,” I chuckled under my breath. “They went to hurt me, but got themselves injured instead!” I sat on my rump in the dark, forelegs outstretched before me as I realised that I was sitting and not battling.

As it occurred to me, I received a painful blow in my side, knocking the wind clean out of my chest. A look of worry filled my face as I noted just how close the two arbok were, and how long their tails could extend to. The two snake pokémon hissed quietly, tasting the salty air with their split tongues.

As I was sprawled on the ground, another tail sped towards my muzzle, purple colouring fuzzy in front of my eyes. But before it struck, I cranked open my jowl, hoping for a tail-in-the-face prevention, and without warning, a thick mound of flat scales filled my mouth. I blinked in succession, somewhat stunned. I found it sensible to clench my teeth, and as I proceeded to do so, an ear-splitting squeal told me that I had done what I had planned.

The purple pokémon made a desperate attempt to withdraw his tail, yanking it from my claim. I held on until I regained my breath from being winded, and it was then when the poison type followed through with his tail, flying me along with it to the other side of his body. My body shuddered as it crashed against the hard floor, but I was barely injured by the rough landing. I had finally released my grip and I shook off, but was then bothered by a swooping figure that flaunted her harmful tail’s purple tip. I ducked momentarily, next poking my head back up and turning around to blow fire onto the passing attacker. However, my flames were losing their effectiveness, as I could only disperse a certain amount before I had to recover. ‘Time for a power boost before my flame sac loses its flames!’ I thought without having to get my own permission.

I twisted my neck up at the two arbok not three metres away, and the hitmonchan battling Chance. There was no sign of the meowth, however, so I assumed Chance had either defeated it, it left and went to another battle...or it was right behind me. Checking to make sure, I peered over my shoulder. Thankfully, the assumption was merely my suspicion and sense of humour, and I could return to focusing.

My ‘focus session’ was cut short as something suddenly began to burn my skin. I instinctively knew that fire type moves couldn’t harm me much at all due to an apparent ‘ability’ that most flareon had, so it couldn’t be flames. I felt instantaneously uncomfortable, and I flung my head to my back, about to lick my burning patch. However, I was stopped straight away, seeing that it was clear bubbling acid. Whilst I hadn’t been paying attention, one of those arbok had regurgitated acid and spewed it onto my pelt! “How dare you?!” I wretched, scrunching my face at both the sight and in anger. “You vomited on my coat! MY COAT!” If they had known how much I hated my fur being messed up, perhaps they wouldn’t have dared an attack like that one. “RAAGH!” I viciously screeched, using my legs to push off and ascended into the closest arbok’s chest with a quick attack, and in my favour, the attack felt stronger than usual.

Proving my hypothesis, the great cobra pokémon slammed to the ground with me standing on his outspread skin. As soon as we landed, I growled louder, bounding off his head in time to fly at the other poison type’s shocked face. Having prepared, I shot a shadow ball – while still suspended – in his direction and watched its black almost electricity-looking effects send him back. Ill-equipped, he tried to fight it, but when he broke off, the pokémon belonging to Team Rocket plunged into the floor with a black sphere the size of his chest following, only to explode on his exposed skin as it dealt more damage. It made me narrow my eyes with satisfaction, but I was too late once I crashed into an incoming ‘ally’.

A squeal reminded me that I had still been airborne from having jumped, and I knew as soon as I opened my eyes again that I had made a mistake. “YOU!” snarled the blue idiot I had rammed into.

“Not again...” I bellowed, slightly afraid of how the situation was going to pan out, and what would happen next.
I got a face full of ice, that’s what. Followed by my neck muscles automatically drawing my head back as a reaction. I opened my large eyes, narrowed them, and got to my feet. Flamethrower would have happily been my next move – and on Azure – but I needed to conserve my fire, which bugged me. “Grow up,” I simply spat before turning tail. Of course...there was the tush in her face again. That made me giggle mockingly to myself as I loped towards the hitmonchan about ten metres in front of me busily attacking Chance—who appeared to be protecting someone...the pink someone I had seen behind him before. “Hey, you—hitmonchan!” And the last thing he would have remembered was turning around and being winded by a quick attack, next having a rather big shadow ball fired at his gut. It had whirled around, charging with the night, and plummeted into the attacking pokémon. He collapsed in a crumpled heap, and I grinned greasily. The toxic attack had done its job, and the fighting type had slowly become prey to the process of his decreasing health. I grunted with satisfaction, flinging my head to the pokémon behind me.

Azure seemed to simply huff at my three-in-a-row pokémon defeat, but I could tell she was hiding her impressed thoughts. Her tail swung from side to side as I turned to displayed my proud smirk, the pointed tip cutting through the air. “I think you’re the one who needs growing up,” she sneered. I breathed a loud, irritated and agitated sigh in response, eying her afterward. “Defeating a mere three pokémon in some poor attempt to impress your superiors? I would have thought more highly of you than that... Oh, wait... No, I wouldn’t have.”

“Would you just leave me alone?! What makes you think I’d need to impress you?! You already hate me for no reason, and clearly you’re not going to change your stupid, precious mind! So just get away from me!” I exclaimed. I knew she was only trying to stir me up and get me back for leaving the fight, but why did she have to keep pressing like she did? But to that, the glaceon said nothing. Possibly because I pointed out that she apparently hated me, she drew back a few centimetres. “Is it that you have a grudge against me? Do you hate fire types? Or maybe it’s just flareon! You hate us because we can melt your sorry arse in battle. Or maybe you’re too selfish to have appreciation for strangers you don’t know! Who knows?! Why would I want to know?” Silence overcame us both for a matter of moments, my frowning, snarling face being the only sign that I was lecturing her. “Look—I don’t know what’s up your arse, but it’s got nothing to do with me! And if it has—I’m sorry for offending you!” I barked at her with a hint of sarcasm, my left paw forward. Again, silence fell upon us, and a sharp intake of breath came from the ice type. I was breathing normally, on the contrary, but through my gritted teeth.

“Do you know...what it’s like...to trust someone and have them deceive you?” she hissed, her voice wavering as if she were holding back tears. “Someone close to you?” At the sight of her weak form, I nearly felt sorry for her... What could she be talking about? Someone close hurt her...

‘It’s fairly obvious, numbskull,’ I told myself, and I would’ve rolled my eyes if I hadn’t woken up and realised the broken glaceon seeming emotionally troubled. “Uh...no,” I answered firmly, an eyebrow raised. “But what's that got to do with—”
“Then why would you understand...?” She narrowed her eyes in the process of shaking her head while speaking the sentence, her words directed more so at herself than me as she averted her eyes. She looked...disappointed, as if almost having picked me for someone who would have understood.

I didn’t know what to do at that moment until an incoming blur widened my eyes, and I obeyed my initial reaction. This time it was me gasping, and like a great fire burning fiercely bright, I hurled myself into who I was just talking to. We tumbled after and I cried aloud, my leg muscle enduring a puncture. The glaceon, her tears now free, roared in my ears. I responded with a cry equally as loud, my leg leaking scarlet liquid. I glanced at it without acknowledging the glaceon, and she herself moved her head toward it. She looked at me, brow furrowed, only just becoming aware of my sacrifice. “MOVE!” I shouted, and she scrambled with an open mouth from underneath me before another bang sounded, chipping my left ear this time. I knew it was intended for her, and I was relieved for a second that she had followed my orders. But still, even after the second shot, she stood watching. Her face was almost soaked in bewilderment, but also confusion. I could tell she wanted to speak, but couldn’t bring herself to. “Why are you—” I started, stopping to groan, “—just standing there?! ...Get away!”

This time, with a frightened look but hidden thankfulness, the blue eeveelution tore herself away from me, leaving my helpless self sprawled in the middle of a battle scene.

A body came close to landing on me before I moved again, using all but my left back leg to propel myself. Another gunshot whizzed through my tail, striking the fallen pokémon I had dodged square in the side of its head. I whimpered, attempting to lope away from the scene. My attempts proved feeble as another gunshot sounded, the bullet issuing a round hole at my tail’s start.

Another body thudded before me, its consciousness – and life, presumably – absent. I was forced to stop, and my immediate reaction was to stare at a human wielding his gun around fifteen metres away. He cast a preying grin before gripping the gun with his other hand, and my heart could only beat at the speed of sound as I waited for the final blow. He was going to shoot; I was sure of it. His eyes glimmered with hate, burning with the desire to kill innocents such as myself.

It would take a miracle to save me now.

Before accepting my fate, a specific scene popped into my head quickly—back when Izante and I had gone hunting a few months back...

“Dusty, we’re going to go and get something to eat for dinner from the market in the nearby town,” my master informed, her legs bent at the leg joint as much as possible so she was at my level. “I can get you some fish, but you can hunt around here in the meantime if you like. Or you can come with me.” Despite my urge to follow and protect her, I took Master’s first suggestion after being persuaded by Izante. The leafeon seemed keen on hunting, and though I first rejected her, I thought that maybe sharpening my skills wasn’t such a bad idea after all.

I nodded understandingly, my tail swaying gently as I raised my head for my master to pat it. While doing so, Izante nodded at the same time, her master miming something to her.

“Bye!” Master sung sweetly, drawing my attention and giving a brisk wave before wandering off with Izante’s master. Instead of questioning her, I padded through a number of trees beside my best friend, noticing her shy smile broaden.

“What’s that for?” I asked, grinning a little bit myself.

“Nothing. I can smile, can’t I?” she responded, trying to sound entertaining but actually sounding rude. My own smile lessened, and I cleared my throat. I listened to the jingle of my chingling bell, the joyous sounds ringing in my large orange ears.

“I don’t think wearing my collar is a good idea for hunting. The noise’ll give me away.”

“M-kay,” Izante mumbled. We kept padding, the trees stretching taller as we progressed, and the sound of birdsong shimmered through the air. “Pokémon that aren’t yet a month old are best,” she told me, not making eye contact. “Pokémon mate all year ‘round, so we can still find them now.”

I gave her a raised-eyebrow expression. “Izante...I was the one who told you that.” She denied it, telling me she already knew.

However, I ignored her, focusing on a particular flying type’s calls. I laid eyes on a pokémon with an enormous wingspan. She was mostly brown from what I could see, and her wing feathers were tipped with cream. Her head held a red crest which was spiky, and an elongated creamy-pink beak was pointed in the direction of her nest. She fluttered before landing, her clawed toes hooking into the home made from twigs and dried grass. Cheeping told me that offspring were waiting to be fed. If I was correct, around four or five, by the sounds of it, were there.

“Food! Food!” they cried, demanding nourishment just as all baby pokémon did. I turned my head to Izante, who had kept walking, not noticing my absence.

“They’re all so far up,” I commented. The grass type swung her head.

“What?” She clearly hadn’t heard me.

“All the bird pokémon are too far up.”

“Look closer to the ground,” she advised. I continued forward, glancing about. There were no low nests. None. If we had any chance of catching prey, it’d be prey on the ground or fish in a river.

“Do you wanna go and fish instead? There aren’t any nests close enough to the ground.”

Izante grumbled before agreeing, and we both raised our noses into the air. Smelling the lingering freshness, I caught the scent of a few things. ‘Plants, trees, bird pokémon, Izante, human...water!’ I took off in the direction my nose led me, Izante following sluggishly. My paws picked up squashed dirt and leaves as I ran, but I tried my best to avoid any droppings that could possibly appear along my path. I heard different insects about: flies, crickets, cicadas...

I ended my travel at a rushing river, the lovely, peaceful hum of the water flowing to my ears. Salmon tails flicked the water’s surface as they were washed downstream. I placed my paws at the water’s edge, bringing my rump down to sit. I licked my lips hungrily as I heard my stomach rumble.

With a bound and a grunt, Izante flew across the stream. She landed on a large rock, printing its silver surface with the mud from her paws. I landed closely behind, repeating her colour-changing actions. “Do you wanna use your tail? Mine’s a little too fluffy,” I suggested, gesturing with my head at the river.

“Hmm,” she started. Turning around, she laid her butt on the cold surface before dipping her tail into the rushing water. She almost pulled it out, probably not expecting a cold temperature. “It won’t work without bait.”

I didn’t need more than a moment to think. “I’ll find us a worm.” I bounded into the bracken, frail branches moving on my command. The ground was soft and moist—just what was sufficient for digging. I knew my nose wouldn’t give me an reading of a worm’s whereabouts—and neither would any of my other senses. Nevertheless, I ploughed into the ground, dirt flying about. ‘I used to know dig,’ I thought sourly, thinking it would come in handy after all. ‘I should’ve kept using it...I’d need a TM to learn it again.’

Continued in the next post...

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 03-17-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Neglecting the thought and moving on, I sighed as my hole failed to expand once I hit hard earth. ‘What is this?!’ I growled, eyes narrowing. As I moved on to another spot, it then occurred to me that perhaps ground prey was a good idea. ‘I could probably find a newt around here somewhere...’ But before I could begin considering it, my ears unexpectedly twitched. I pulled my paws from the ground. Another noise sounded. With curiosity my prime thought, I very carefully slinked back to the bushes I had come from. I spotted Izante’s figure off to my far right, standing before a cluster of trees. I discovered another pokémon, but they were obscured by the bushes. I wanted to creep closer, but I was in no way inclined to expose myself to this odd situation. But could barely make out Izante’s voice...let alone her company’s... I strained my ears, shutting my eyes as if to focus my sight’s energy on their chatting. The other voice was whispering, but I could tell it was female. Izante’s voice was also hushed, overrun by the river’s rushing and the insects’ buzzing. Although...I could make out a few sounds.

“He...qu.....” I think it was Izante. “W...”

The other one kept quiet long enough for me to assume they changed the topic. “Do....ow.” There was a pause before the other pokémon continued. “A... you ...lo...”

Izante shuffled her paws, and I drew myself close to the tree beside me, staying silent until I felt her gaze flick back to that of her company’s. “No.”

“W... s... have...th...sk. Th...ins...w... b... rel... to...s...”

“...D...st...d. I ...ve t... ...o.” Replacing herself by the rocks where she stood before, I swore, scuttling back to where I had been digging. Thin twig-like branches hung low to the ground, inviting me through them as I sought out my spot. I arrived, diving into the clay. I rolled all four paws into it, staining them all the more. I wiped my muzzle in a pile of mud and managed to flick up pawfuls of earth in the direction behind me, listening to the faint patter as it met the ground. Shortly after, rustling of bushes and another voice turned me around.

“Are you having any luck?” the leafeon asked, only making eye contact between her sections of looking away.

“It’s not luck,” I corrected, twisting back to my ‘hole’. “It’s whether my skills are high enough for me to recover a worm or not.” I emphasised the word ‘worm’ just for fun, and I heard her approach me. “...Care to help?”

She moaned, clearly not inclined. “...Do I have to?”

I flicked a mud-stained snout at her, a sarcastic expression etched into my face. “I’m not going to do all your dirty work. So...yep!”

She heaved a sigh, acting similar to a mother espeon when her eevee won’t do as she says. Regardless, she dug in, darkening her naturally brown paws. Within no time, we came up with a few tiny grubs and those weird little jumpy bugs, but no worms.

“That’s strange...and annoying,” I commented, hauling myself out of the ground. “Must just be looking in the wrong—” Izante on the ground kneeling before a tree caught my attention. “Uhh...what are you doing?” But the response I got was a twitch of a tail and a muffled bunch of words which weren’t even directed at me. The grass type continued mumbling, her face level with the tree’s base on the ground. I stared at her behind, eyes squashed with confusion and a frown. “Izante, what ar—”

“Shh!” she hissed curtly. I blinked repeatedly, not sure what to do next. So I watched her. Her tail caught my eye as it swept the ground, rolling pieces of dirt and crumpled leaves. The swaying became faster, and soon my friend was up on all fours, her head craning to a papery branch far up above; it must have been around two rhyperior high!

What startled me was what happened next! After speaking the words ‘like a rocket’, Izante shot up into the sky, firing herself onto a peeling branch at least a metre off the ground. The tree’s limb bounced, and she crouched herself again only to then spring higher. “Izante!” I called, having no idea what she was doing. All was soon revealed when the leafeon landed on the branch she was previously dedicated about reaching and dug her head into a nest. I heard cheeping, and felt sorry for the prey, and then plodding as Izante landed branch by branch to the ground. She strode over to me, plopping the two baby pidgey on the ground. ‘They’re all too young to defend themselves...’ I thought sadly, my jaws fitting around one’s head. I bit through the tendons, its chirping turning to silence immediately. Izante did the same.

I had gone fishing with my tail afterwards, Izante having found some worms. I managed to lure one using the bait, and my leafeon friend leapt into the river and snatched it up. We would have caught another one had she not let it slip, but the one we snagged was large enough for us both. “Hey...Izante,” I started, my brain still turning. We had been sitting by the rushing river, but I insisted that we moved into the brush a little more so that I wasn’t taunted by the rushing flow of sickening water. We were back at the digging spot. “How did...how did you, uh...” I wasn’t comfortable finishing my sentence, and instead shifted my gaze to the tree.

At first she didn’t get where I was at, but after another gestural nod to the birch, she muttered, “Oh,” carrying the word on a little with acknowledgment. “I, uh...” As if to change the subject, she pulled her half of the salmon corpse toward her with a paw, sniffing it. “Is it edible?”

I frowned. “Of course it’s edible.” She sniffed it again, licked it and eventually stole a bite before coming back for more. “But...” She pretended not to be interested, munching on her fish. “That’s dumb... Why ‘like a rocket’?” To that she nearly choked, coughing, and following the mistake was half of the salmon’s spine. “Don’t eat the carcass!” I yelled as a reaction, but then figured it to be an accident. She didn’t meet my glare, but instead eyed what remained of the fish. “Why not ‘like a spoink’?” Clearly not wanting to be disturbed, she stayed seated, the two of us silent and frozen in our different poses. Crickets and cicadas were, again, the only sound besides the nearby stream. Izante was sitting, her front legs appearing long as they supported her front. She was looking away, fur shaggy over her eyes.

My two shoulder flareon who I spoke rarely to both appeared again. The red one sighed. “...Great. You insulted her. Now she’s not gonna answer.”

The light flareon repeated the sighing motion and murmured, “Neither have done anything wrong.” To that the red flareon exposed her tongue and squeezed her eyes, but the other and I ignored her.

Izante eventually got up and began to leave, what she didn’t eat of her salmon lying before me. I quickly slid a mouthful off, leaving the bones. “We should head back,” she suggested, moving her head only slightly while my eyes fell to her rump. “Our masters will be getting back soon.” She disappeared through the bushes, and I heard her leap over the river as I gathered myself. I was about to scamper after her when I remembered the two mouthfuls of deceased marine animal that would go to waste if I left it. I speedily snatched the salmon piece in my mouth and sped after her.

“Hey! Wai’ u’!”

He put his second hand to the trigger, daring to press on it. I cringed, trying to recall more memories with Izante. However, one was all fate allowed me.

His cheeks compressed, rising to make room for his mouth. I guessed that he knew I was the one running the operation, otherwise he would have already fired. I was breathing heavily, remembering the bullet my muscles caught. It stung, but somehow didn’t seem to bother me as much as the deafening roar that pulsed through my body, my eyes forcing themselves shut. My toes stiffened, separating. My ears bent downwards, hoping to drown out some of the sound. This was it. The blood slipped in and out of my brain, flushing through the rest of my body. It screamed inside my head like a staraptor about to close in on its prey and slashed at my mind like a vigoroth whose claws were far from blunt. I began to ride the wave of death, feeling its cold embrace as it washed me downstream...

“Dusty,” a deep voice lulled. I stirred a little, feeling large arms cradling me. My eyelids made way for my pupils, which looked fuzzily at the darkened brown and yellow face staring down at me. ...But that didn’t make sense. I was dead, wasn’t I? “You were unconscious,” he stated solemnly. “It was lucky I had been there.”

The form morphed into none other than Luck, my large and reliable ursaring friend. “...R-really? So, I’m not dead?” I moaned through a presumably unwell face.

“Haha,” he chuckled, setting me upright onto my paws, “no. I hope you’re not disappointed.” He pointed to a corpse about fifteen metres away and looked stern. “I slayed the human. You fainted – assuming it was from fright – just before I stepped in. I saw you collapse and thought he may have fired the lethal shot. I was glad to have been proven wrong.” I listened to all of this, trying to absorb the information. My mind wandered; I considered the possibility of this human not shooting me and felt the need to search my body for gunshot wounds. I then snapped back into reality, crouching as pokémon attacks were cast to my left and right. I was surprised not to have been attacked then and there.

I observed the carcass after creeping up to it unsteadily, firing a toxic on my way at a bronze raticate who came too close while preparing her buck-teeth’s strike. She screeched and scurried away, running into another predator that knocked her overboard with a single blow. I barely noticed as I crept closer, taking in the deep claw gashes that ran slashed across the human’s neck. His metal gun sat alone and separated from his hand. Cerise blood stained his uniform, and a dense pool soaking his black hair and hat had formed from the wound’s leakage. I let a frown lick the corners of my face. ‘Looks like it’s kill or be killed.’

“Do we have a report on the sides?” I questioned Luck, limping with him and two others, not making eye contact while on the watch.

“What do you mean?”

“Do we know if someone’s winning or not? How many of us have been...killed?”

“That haunter’s got the information, I believe. He has lain low to note the observations,” Luck explained, probably not looking at me either.

“He’s really proved himself, hasn’t he?” I grinned, obviously happy with the ghost type. He had provided me with great information, along with the awesome powers he had shown in being able to release pokémon when nobody else could...apart from the blast seeds, of course.

“Yes, I agree,” Luck nodded.

“Dusty.” I turned my head. “I just wanted to thank you for before. I couldn’t fight them all off.” Chance bowed his head while we were travelling, concealing ourselves in the shadows on one side of the ship. The thin railing lining the sea vessel would apparently help prevent people falling into the ocean. But then again, people, not pokémon.

Crates passed by slowly as we made our ways while scrutinising the battles through gaps between the wooden prisons. Following me was Luck, Chance and Hakumei. I suspected that the little pink being I saw with Chance before had also tagged along, but I couldn’t be sure—until I asked.

“Ohh, no worries,” I sighed. “Hey, Chance? Was there someone—” I halted, witnessing a Rocket man being tossed over the side a few metres up ahead. He yelled all the way down, being silenced by a splash. The wind whipped around our small group, almost chilling me. I barely had time to process this before distraction fell upon me again.

“Oh,” a familiar tone rang, “Dusty.” He was panting, blood probably from humans grazed across his face and cream side—however, it wasn’t fresh and there was barely any.

“Raiys!” I beamed, “It-it’s good to see that you’re...alive!”

“Heh, same with you.” His gaze shifted to my paws. “Getting into it?”

“Yes, uh...” I subtly tried to wipe off the blood I had stepped in. I noticed his paws were blood-free. I assumed it was a good thing that I was facing the wrong way for him to see my bullet wounds. At least, the one in my upper left hind leg. “So, what’s your number?”

Raiys cleared his throat. “Twenty-three.” Before I could widen my eyes, he had bounced away, coming down onto the back of an arbok not too far away.

I was silent for a few seconds, thoughts busily carrying themselves around in my mind. I wasn’t sure what to do next, but a call for my name once again changed my course. “D-Dusty!” A darkened frame zipped up to my nose after pushing through the small group of pokémon standing behind me.

“Yes?” I answered in a simple, wondering voice while blinking twice.

“You need to see something!” The urgency in Zhol’s voice almost startled me. She was also very rushed, and didn’t wait for me to ask before continuing. “There’s another crate of pokémon down below in the cargo hold on another floor.”

“WHAT?!” I blurted, my legs instantly spreading and my mane and tail bristling. “Well, I need to get them out!” I turned to my surrounding comrades. “I want you guys to get an overview of the battle,” I mentioned. “I want you to help anyone in danger and drive the humans off the ship. If we can, we should hijack it. We could steer it back to land and rescue everyone who hasn’t escaped yet.” I almost bounded away, but Luck stuck one of his massive paws out to stop me. I followed it up his body to his face.

“You can’t run. There’s a bullet in your leg.” Although I tried to deny it, he was right. “Please, let me pull it out for you.”

“What?! Uhh—” I wanted to tell him ‘no’, but I knew it was best. He hesitated before I sighed, rolled my eyes and silently granted him permission. The great bear-like pokémon bent down, his thick and terrifying claws withdrawing each time they touched my skin as if being burned, but I knew it was because he was trying his best not to hurt me.

“Sorry,” he apologised, sincere truth in both his eyes and voice. His claws finally found their place, and one of them poked into my wound hole. I grunted, forcing shut my eyes and automatically tensing my leg. Luck pulled his paw away. “My claw is too thick,” he sighed. “It won’t fit properly.”

“...May I try?” an almost-dopey voice asked. For a moment, thoughts like a flock of pidgey streamed in one ear and out the other as I tried to work out whose voice the sound belonged to. My question soon answered itself as Chance revealed a pink pokémon who came out from cowering secretively. His ears were curled back onto his head; he was rather plump and stood on four stumpy legs all ending with white hoof-like nails; his long, white-tipped tail was suspended over his body.

‘Oh! That was the pokémon Chance was trying to protect before!’ My mind flashed images for only me to see as I recalled the few pieces of the pokémon I previously spotted.

Everybody watched him as he – very leisurely – made his way to me. “You helped us before,” he stated slowly—the complete opposite to the rate of Zhol’s speech and actions. “I will help you in return.” It was hard to estimate his age—I could tell he wasn’t a child, but neither an adult. He was in the middle, perhaps?

“O-okay.” But when I looked down at his useless paws, I wanted to question him about how he was going to do it. The pokémon stared at me, and I had to blink to avoid fuzziness clouding my vision. When I looked back at him, I noticed the dramatic colour change in his eyes and the fact that he had changed his focus to the bullet wound. Radiating from his eyeballs was mysterious red colouring. That same redness was glowing from the bullet that appeared before me in a matter of seconds. “Woah...”

The bullet clinked against the floor as it landed, snapping me from my confusion-induced trance. ‘He used his mind, not his paws.’ I beamed, happy to see the bloody human ammunition out of me. “Thank you!” I wasted no time in nudging the slowpoke’s tan muzzle before turning to Zhol and flying away with her.

“Through here,” the sneasel directed, pointing a claw at a minuscule opening in the ship’s floor. “You can smell them.”
I bent down, daring a sniff with my nose. My nostrils widened, inhaling with the sound of breathing. ‘Materials—metal, meat—for food, and—ah huh!’ I recognised the last smell as a pokémon’s scent. It was so familiar, yet...somehow it didn’t feel one hundred percent ‘okay’. ‘Maybe they’re just sick. Or the food is interfering with their scent.’ I doubted the latter, but it could have been that way. “Good work,” I complimented, and Zhol nodded briefly, blinking at the same time. “We have to get them out—come on!” I sprang off, hearing the patter of pawsteps racing after me. She reached me in no time.

“Just you and me?”

“Either of us can break the lock. We don’t need more pokémon.” She agreed, her legs slowing for me. “We’re tough,” I added, noticing her subtle toothy smile. I smiled back, and we continued on in the direction I was headed.

We needed to travel to the other end of the ship, where the humans’ ‘hang out place’ was, where the Rockets served each other food. Further on, in the last few metres of the ship, was the captain in a small cabin, surrounded by three body guards, gripping his huge wheel. To access his company, the Rockets would walk from their food-eating area through a way in the wood and up a small flight of steps. However, I knew that none of it was relevant. Access to the captain’s cabin was only step one of the operation to gain control over the vessel, and it hardly needed planning.

We crept past battles raging to our right, and the crates gradually passed us by while sticking to the outside of the ship where the wind blew our faces and the waves licked the ship’s sides. In a hurry, Zhol’s arms flew behind her and my tail soared through the rippling breeze.

I nearly had a heart attack when a loud bang caught me off guard, throwing me into Zhol, who was on my left and beside the ship’s railing. She squawked before our tumble commenced, and we halted in a crumpled mess with limbs in different directions. I growled inwardly. A fat frown ruffled its feathers, shook its behind, and plonked itself onto my brow, joining the sarcastic eyes. ‘Great,’ I thought sourly. I heaved myself up, straining my ankles as Zhol slipped off my back. She shook her head, putting a paw to it while her other arm propped her up from behind. “Sorry,” I muttered, then decided to investigate the murmuring going on a few metres away between two crates. I stepped over a random body, peering ‘round the crate’s corner. I immediately retreated to avoid detection as soon as I recognised the chatting beings as two Team Rocket men. One was slumped against the crate I wasn’t touching, and the one on my side was facing the other way, looking down the end of the narrow ‘alley’ as he spied fights.

The one against the wooden wall was also standing, his eyes closed as if he was relieved and/or tired. He let out a sigh, and his acquaintance turned to him. They were both gruff and not yet middle-aged, I guessed. The one leaning had short, thick, black hair under his hat, and he had a dense moustache sitting between his nose and mouth. The rest of his facial hair consisted of tiny little spikes dotting his chin.

Continued in next post...

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 03-17-2011 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

“I fink we lost ‘em,” the man facing away stated. His pronounced his words rather sloppily, I noticed. “You fink we’re safe ‘ere?”

“Yeah,” the other one breathed after moments of pause.

They both stared through the break of crates to watch something while I scuttled across the floor to my dark and ice type friend. “Let’s go—before they look again!” Before she had time to question me, she followed as I crept past the gap where they both stood looking the opposite way. We made it successfully, and I was glad to find that we were about half-way up the ship. Just as I was about to shoot off, I heard them start to talk again, but this time louder. My curiosity got the better of me, and I dragged myself back to the two. This time, I didn’t bother looking around. Instead, I pressed my side against the box while sitting, listening to their words.

“What should we do?” questioned one of them, clearly unsure.

“Shoot it!” the other insisted frantically, and a brief shriek echoed through the gap between the crates as I heard a thump.

My eyes were wide and my heart began racing as I recalled my previous encounter with a human and his gun. I was sure these men had just sentenced a pokémon to their death, but I couldn’t be sure until I checked.

A duo of claws touched my shoulder, and I snapped my head around to find Zhol standing before me with a modest expression. “Z-Zhol...” I stuttered, momentarily frozen.

“Yes?”

“...We should kill them first.”

Zhol’s brow furrowed and her feet remained planted. “...No,” she responded firmly.

“W-what?” I was shocked—until I realised she wouldn’t have known about the fallen pokémon. “They just killed someone!”

The sneasel’s expression became solid and serious, but she still needed convincing. Although she hesitated, she seemed rather curious as she zipped back and ‘round the corner. Haughty talk met me before screams and thumps. Then, trotting out with a tinge of resentment etched between her features, Zhol stopped in front of me to wipe the blood from her front with the side of her arm. Her claws were dripping with the same substance, and she quickly scraped half of it off on the crate’s corner. I wasn’t sure what to think. “...That was quick.” However, I couldn't help but to think that we may have done the wrong thing...even though they were our enemy... Was killing those Rockets when they didn’t threaten us first being as bad as them? My face grew reassurance as I told myself that they deserved it; we were merely paying them back. If they hadn’t killed that pokémon, I wouldn’t have insisted on their deaths...

As I restrained myself from looking back at them, Zhol and I nodded to each other before springing away.

We came to the stairs that would lead us down below. There was a strange smell wafting from beneath the deck, but we ignored it as we left behind the floor of lifeless humans and pokémon.

“Coast is clear,” I mentioned to Zhol, who was at the top of the stairs while I was at the bottom. She whizzed down, and we both slunk past several rooms. The first was to our right with a door closed. I sensed something sinister lurking behind the walls, and I crinkled my nose. Zhol probably sensed it too, since she did the same.

We crept past door after door, weaving through corridors and making our ways past labs that had shuffling and mumbling emitting from inside. Several of the labs had their doors open and...smelled like banana petrol?

“Zhol...” I finished my scan of a two-way passage. She turned from my right. “We should split up to find that crate. It’s either at the end of that corridor—” I gestured to the left hallway, “—or that one,” then to the right.

“I’ll go this way,” she said, deciding for us.

“Okay.” The weavile pre-evolution whizzed down the right hall, disappearing as she turned a left corner. I stuck with what I had been given and dashed down my allocated path, feeling the scratchy carpet under my paws. I came to the same corner that Zhol had – mine being a right turn – and I thought that maybe we would join up once turning a second time. So, trusting that theory, I bolted down the corridor heedless of the pokémon who rounded the next corner and smacked into me. I whined in response, picking myself up at the sound of another pokémon’s snarls. I leaped backwards, a fire blast burning its way just out of my reach and onto a wall to my right.

I widely eyed the smoking black crustiness that was left in a metal wall after the fire attack dissipated, and trailed it back to an orange bill. Two eyes sat above the mouth, and above them were red lumps that formed into yellow flame-like fur. Her whole body resembled fire in some way or another, whether it was in colour or pattern, and she even sheltered a naked flame on the tip of her lemon-coloured tail.

“State your business,” she demanded, assuming a defensive pose while making her claws apparent.

I held my breath. [/i]‘Should I tell her? ...I guess I should... She’ll attack me no matter what, probably.’[/i] “I’m here to free the pokémon,” I declared, not feeling overly confident about what I had just said. I suddenly felt like a fool for telling her. But at the same time, I felt uneasy at the thought of a battle with her. When I faced fire types...I just...I didn’t feel comfortable. As if I would have trouble beating them because our elements would cancel each other out.

“What?” the magmar spat. She, instead of continuing to act defensive, almost seemed sceptical. Like she couldn’t imagine I was capable of it or something. “Uhh...you don’t look like a Team Rocket pokémon...”

“W-what?” ‘Is she stupid or something? Maybe she doesn’t know about what’s going on outside...’ I was considering attacking, when I decided to play along... “Uh—well, I am.” But to that, the magmar stiffened again.

“I-I don’t see your trainer.”

“I...uhh... Master sent me down here on my own,” I lied. I always was a horrible liar.

“And he asked you to release those...pokémon?” She raised an ‘eyebrow’.

“Well, yeah. One of the Rockets needs, uh...another pokémon to help him train. And I was asked to get one from this cargo hold...thing.”

“I find that a little odd... They’ll easily be able to kill him and his pokémon.” She considered what I’d said before adding, “And you’d better make sure you have their remotes.” She brushed past me as I stood on the spot.

‘Remotes?’ I thought with wonder. ‘She must mean for a remote controlled door or something. If these pokémon can kill others so easily, it’s possible they lock them down here behind remote controlled doors or something.’ I considered her words and thought, ‘They’re probably all the highest evolutions of the caught pokémon—which is why they were kept here and not with the rest of us!’ I checked to see if the magmar was leaving – and she was – and turned back to where I needed to go. As I walked further, my pace evolved into a jog. I passed more doors, all of which weren’t the right one. I kept my nose high and my senses sharp...

“Here!” I told myself after going around another corner and finding a wall before me. “...Wait...” I looked to my right, but no entrances were present. I poked my head back around the corner to see if I had missed the door and managed to pick up the scent I had previously missed, but what I smelled wasn’t close enough for its whereabouts to be near. The smell of a forest lingered behind the wall that dead-ended me, and the one that a door should be planted in. I scowled. ‘Zhol got the right way. This way was the wrong one.’ I reared back, taking off down the hall. After the long stretch – presumably the width of the ship itself – I zoomed around another bend, then my last one which I knew would’ve connected up to the part with the wall blocking me. However, the wall was probably thin and the room’s door was at the end of the way, which meant I had to wear myself out that extra bit more. ‘I should’ve just blasted my way through the wall!’ I scowled. But my good side used its brain. ‘That wall could’ve meant the difference between sinking the ship and staying afloat. Soaking yourself or keeping your fur dry.’

I came to a halt before I ran my way into the hard surface, and craned my neck. The door loomed over me; it was bigger than a usual one. The door had a sign with human language on it, and a black skull against a yellow background. There was a dried maroon human handprint on the door to top it all off, smears and a splatter of matching colour. I frowned, wondering what could have happened.

I blew a flamethrower on the door...but to no avail. I was rather shocked. I charged up a toxic, vomiting it up onto the entrance’s metal surface. The poison didn’t even stick to it, let alone make a hole. Instead, it slid slowly down the impenetrable surface and dissolved through the floor. I shrugged, peering down through the hole it made, and figured that it would disappear before it could corrode the bottom’s hull and what other layers the ship had.

I looked back to the door. How on earth could I open it? ‘Hang on...Zhol’s not here, which means she has to have been able to get inside.’ I sat and pondered. “Hmm...” My eyes wandered to a paw-sized, camouflaged button on the wall. I smiled ‘evilly’, as Izante would call it, and pawed at it till it did something. However, it was only a sliver of blackness that told me that I had opened the door.

I decided to wait. No noise at all was coming from inside, which concerned me. “Zhol!” I called. The sole response reaching my ear was my echo, so I paused before repeating myself. “Zh—”

The door swung widely open, and cold claws snapped me up. I almost screamed, but they were shoved over my mouth to silence me. Lights came on, blinding me in the instant, and the door was slammed shut before I had a chance to breathe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 03-17-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Sheepat Offline

great chapter, as usual.

Let us wonder what will happen.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Wow great chapter Xanthe! I liked that this one was long!

I found some typos to kill:
Quote:
However, getting back up only lead me to two deep lilac-coloured plump stems.
Led?
Quote:
She almost pulled it out, probably not expecting a cold temperature. “It won’t work without bate.”
Bate!
Quote:
“Our masters will be getting back soon.”
Don't think that needs to be there...
Quote:
Crates passed by slowly as we made our ways while me scrutinised the battles through gaps between the wooden prisons.
I scrutinized^^
Quote:
Where he was was a raised area that was barred with low-set, dark blue railing
This kinda sounds odd...I think the sentence would flow better if you wrote something like "he was standing on a raised area..." or something like that.
Quote:
I leaped backwards, a Fire Blast burning its way just out of my reach and through wall to my right.
A wall.
Quote:
Lights came on, blinding me in the instant, and the door was slammed shut before I had a change to breathe.
Chance? xD

The description in this chapter seemed even better than the previous ones to me-especially during the part where they were battling at the beginning, and the part when Dusty thought she was dying. I wonder who Izante was talking to in that flashback. And yay, Azure was less mean...ish...in this chapter! Well, I hope she'll be a little bit nicer later on.

Hm...I wonder what sort of pokemon are in that one crate. If they really are big, powerful ones, taking over the ship should be easier (unless they mistake Dusty and the others for Rocket pokemon and attack them or something. oO). I also wonder what grabbed Dusty at the end..but I know I'll find out in the next chapter. xD *waits for next one*

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 07-10-2009, 01:18 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
great chapter, as usual.

Let us wonder what will happen.
Thank you, as usual. :P

Hehe. Well, I kinda feared that this was a boring chapter. D: ANYWAY, got the picture done:

~Xanthe.

EDIT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Wow great chapter Xanthe! I liked that this one was long!

I found some typos to kill:

Led?

Bate!

Don't think that needs to be there...

I scrutinized^^

This kinda sounds odd...I think the sentence would flow better if you wrote something like "he was standing on a raised area..." or something like that.

A wall.

Chance? xD

The description in this chapter seemed even better than the previous ones to me-especially during the part where they were battling at the beginning, and the part when Dusty thought she was dying. I wonder who Izante was talking to in that flashback. And yay, Azure was less mean...ish...in this chapter! Well, I hope she'll be a little bit nicer later on.

Hm...I wonder what sort of pokemon are in that one crate. If they really are big, powerful ones, taking over the ship should be easier (unless they mistake Dusty and the others for Rocket pokemon and attack them or something. oO). I also wonder what grabbed Dusty at the end..but I know I'll find out in the next chapter. xD *waits for next one*
Oh, sorry, I posted before I saw this. xD Thanks!

Yes, should be led. :P ...Huh? You just wrote 'bate' when that's what I had. xD No, it doesn't. xD No, I'm Aussie, and use 's's instead of 'z's. :P Yes, yes and yes. xD Thanks for pointing them out! :D

Hehe, thank you. ^^ Yeah, I'm trying to work on description (and mystery!), so I'm glad that happened. And yeah, haha, well, Dusty'll probably keep at it until she is nice to her. xD

:D Yay, mystery! xD I'm glad you liked this one. ^^ Yeah, hehehehehe, all will be revealed.

Thanks for reading, you two! ^^

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 07-10-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:27 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Oh, well...I meant "bait". D: And I meant that you put "me scrutinised" instead of 'I', and I just spelled it the way I'm used to. xD

And yes, I love mystery in stories! >:3

-My Links-
Old 07-10-2009, 01:33 AM
Sheepat Offline

What i'm wondering is what the green claws are.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:37 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Oh, well...I meant "bait". D: And I meant that you put "me scrutinised" instead of 'I', and I just spelled it the way I'm used to. xD

And yes, I love mystery in stories! >:3
xD I know. ;P OHH!! Riiiight. Okay. :P Haha, that was supposed to be 'we', but I used 'we' a few words before, so I changed the structure a little instead. :P And I changed it to 'where he stood was a raised area' instead of 'was was'. xD

xD :D I love it when you know the answers and the readers and left wondering. xD

Quote:
What i'm wondering is what the green claws are.
Green claws? x3 What gave you the impression that they were green? xD

By the way, did you guys like my drawing. <:3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 07-10-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:38 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Yep, I just commented on it on DA-Dusty's expression is my favorite thing about it. xD

-My Links-
Old 07-10-2009, 01:42 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Yep, I just commented on it on DA-Dusty's expression is my favorite thing about it. xD
xD :D Thanks, Scy. ;P Yeah, haha, well, I was aiming for that to be the main point. I'm always describing it in stories, but I always thought maybe people wouldn't understand what I meant. ...So I drew it! :D

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Closed Thread