Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Old 07-17-2009, 02:54 AM
Iluvm

Default Need help with a trade FREE poke 4 ur time

I've been trying to connect with a person for a trade but I keep getting the error 86420
message. Everyone else I trade with is fine so I think it is on his end. We've tried everything nintendo recommends including port forwarding the router, opening all the ports and disabling the firewall.

He is in Japan, I'm in the USA. I don't think that effects it but who knows. What I'm looking for is if someone here can try connecting with him and if you can, I will send his pokemon to you and then you send them to him. It is 12 total so two trips and you are welcome to clone any of them you like. It is all events including the shiny pichu and NZ jirachi.

Can any one help? I think a trader in Japan would work best but I'm open to anyone who is willing and has time to spare. pm me and I'll get your code.

My friend's code is 0732 2999 3578

Mine is 3695 8267 9451

Thank you so much to anyone who can help. We really need to trade but I can't get it working.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:00 AM
Minorin Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Need help with a trade FREE poke 4 ur time

The distance might be too far away. I'm near the Chicago area and I can't connect with someone in Alaska for a trade.

Diamond FC: 3051-4351-3485
Old 07-17-2009, 03:03 AM
Iluvm

I've done international trades before. I can't figure it out. Would you be willing to try connecting with him just to see?
Old 07-17-2009, 03:17 AM
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvm View Post
I've been trying to connect with a person for a trade but I keep getting the error 86420
message. Everyone else I trade with is fine so I think it is on his end. We've tried everything nintendo recommends including port forwarding the router, opening all the ports and disabling the firewall.

He is in Japan, I'm in the USA. I don't think that effects it but who knows. What I'm looking for is if someone here can try connecting with him and if you can, I will send his pokemon to you and then you send them to him. It is 12 total so two trips and you are welcome to clone any of them you like. It is all events including the shiny pichu and NZ jirachi.

Can any one help? I think a trader in Japan would work best but I'm open to anyone who is willing and has time to spare. pm me and I'll get your code.

My friend's code is 0732 2999 3578

Mine is 3695 8267 9451

Thank you so much to anyone who can help. We really need to trade but I can't get it working.
you mean like A middle man trade?
Old 07-17-2009, 03:54 AM
Iron Warlord Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Iron Warlord Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Warlord Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Warlord

Well, I'm in central canada, had no trouble trading with japanese people in the past, unfortunately I can't clone :( but I'd be willing to be your middle man if for no other reason to get these guys on my pokedex so I can go hunting them GTS style

Densetsu Shop of Originality - Closed - Remembering the Good Old Days.

Diamond: 0517 9404 6024...................................... Platenum: ---
Image Made by Lilmitsuko
Old 07-17-2009, 04:04 AM
Iluvm

Thank you picky and dragon. I really appreciate your time. It looks like the issue is his router so he is going to have to connect at a wifi hotspot or something.

This topic can be closed.