Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Pokemon Main Boards Pokemon: Interactive Center Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 07-18-2009, 05:07 AM
MysteryMan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

I have the following event Raikou:

00010 - Hasty or Rash
06808 - Adamant
06227 UK - Lonely, Naughty, and Sassy
06227 FRA - Adamant
06227 GER - Sassy
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-18-2009, 05:33 AM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust213 View Post
il trade you my 10th Aniversity Raikou and the megnazone you want and a shiny palkia for your Arcues?
I REALLY want the Magnezone, but I am already talking to MysteryMan about the Raikou. Can you offer something else? I am in need of a competitive Forettress, as well, if you have one of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMan View Post
I have the following event Raikou:

00010 - Hasty or Rash
06808 - Adamant
06227 UK - Lonely, Naughty, and Sassy
06227 FRA - Adamant
06227 GER - Sassy
I need the first one to COMPLETE that set. (ID no. 00010). And I'll take the Hasty one.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-18-2009, 05:35 AM
rnc2b1's Avatar
rnc2b1 Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Out Looking For A Race!!
Posts: 63
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

What would you have to have for the movie arceus please??
__________________
Name: ~RNC~
Pearl FC: 5456 7073 2680 (events trading)
Diamond FC:
My Trade Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=185997
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-18-2009, 05:40 AM
MysteryMan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

Wifi trades or file trades for the pokemon?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-18-2009, 05:41 AM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnc2b1 View Post
What would you have to have for the movie arceus please??
I checked your thread. I didn't see anything I am in need of atm.


*EDIT* @ MysteryMan: Wi Fi only.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-18-2009, 06:14 AM
Lust213
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

Sure il even throw in a 3rd pkmn you want
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-18-2009, 06:20 AM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust213 View Post
Sure il even throw in a 3rd pkmn you want
Just sent you a PM for what I can do.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-18-2009, 10:45 AM
manga1313's Avatar
manga1313 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the bin,eating cookies
Posts: 232
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

is your arceus demo or normal
__________________
diamond FC: 4553 7424 8139
platinum FC: 3180 2644 3220
My current trade thread
Watch this

100% to Frostbitten for amazing sig

Last edited by manga1313; 07-18-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-18-2009, 10:55 AM
haraldoe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

hi i need Movie Arceus check my thread pls
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-18-2009, 05:17 PM
wu218 Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 56
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

hey skippy. its been a while. can you see my thread in my sig for a pokemon youd like for your arceus?
__________________
Platinum FC: 4210 9926 1500
Trade Me!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-18-2009, 05:25 PM
Meryl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

Hi!!
I am interested in you arceus from movie 9
this is my event list, ick anything you want ^^
-French Shaymin "Film11", Careful, with Micle Berry, UT
-French shiney Milotic VGC09, Timid, with Flam Orb, UT
-American Milotic VGC09, Timid, with Flam Orb, UT
-TRU Dragonite, mÔle, Mild, with Yache Berry, UT
-Birthday Charmender, mÔle, Mild, with Lucky Egg, UT
-Syokoton/Shokotan Tropius, female, Jolly, UT
-Tanabata Jirachi (ID 07077), Sassy, bith Lingan Berry, UT
-Palcity Lucario, MÔle, Modest, UT
-10 ANIV Charizard, mÔle, Timid, UT
-10 ANIV Articuno (With Pokerus), Lonely, UT
-Parushiti Mew, Quirky, T
-10ANNIV Latias, Na´ve, UT
-Shokotan shiney Pichu, mÔle, Jolly, with "Pierre Stase" (didn't find the english word, sorry), UT
-WISHMKR Jirachi shiney, Lax, UT
-JEREMY Gowlithe, mÔle, Serious, UT
-NZ Jirachi, Docile, With Lichii Berry, UT
-Movie 7 Darkrai (sorry for OT, it's in japanese and I couldn't find what it was), Quirky, T
-Eulalie (french Hayley) Staravia, mÔle, with Yache Berry, Jolly, UT
-Eulalie Ponyta, mÔle, Naughty, with PocPoc Berry, UT
-Eulalie Pikachu, mÔle, Jolly, with Jouca Berry, UT
-Saikyou Salamence, mÔle, Naughty, UT
-Parushiti Manaphy, Hardy, UT
-ALAMOS Darkrai (from Japan Expo 2008), Quirky, with Enigma Berry, UT
-TRU Regigigas, Hasty, with Cherim Berry, UT
-JEREMY Tauros, mÔle, Lonely, UT
-French Pokemon Ranger Riolu, mÔle, Serious, UT
-McDonald Pikachu, female, Bashful, with Light Ball, UT
-AGeto Celebi, Rash, UT
-JEREMY Staryu, Naughty, UT
-Daisuki Fanclub Hapinese (ID 03126), female, Quiet, UT
-JEREMY Vulpix, mÔle, Mild, UT
-French PKTOPIA Pikachu, female, Hardy, with Light Ball, UT
-French PKTOPIA Elektive, mÔle, Adamant, with Magnet, UT
-French PKTOPIA Magmortar, female, Modest, with Charcoal, UT
-PC Yokohama Pikachu, mÔle, Modest, With Shell Bell, UT
-Bryant Park Umbreon, mÔle, Calm, UT

I also have a EV'd Forretress, I saw you needed one ^^

Last edited by Meryl; 07-18-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Iron Warlord's Avatar
Iron Warlord Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 127
Send a message via MSN to Iron Warlord Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Warlord Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Warlord
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

Hey,

I'm interested in your shiny UT Bulbasaur, can offer you a shiny UT Pacharitsu.
__________________

Densetsu Shop of Originality - Closed - Remembering the Good Old Days.

Diamond: 0517 9404 6024...................................... Platenum: ---
Image Made by Lilmitsuko
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga1313 View Post
is your arceus demo or normal
Normal (July 18, 2009 is the date)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haraldoe View Post
hi i need Movie Arceus check my thread pls
Sorry, I didn't see anything I needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu218 View Post
hey skippy. its been a while. can you see my thread in my sig for a pokemon youd like for your arceus?
The Shiny Forettress looks nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl View Post
Hi!!
I am interested in you arceus from movie 9
this is my event list, ick anything you want ^^
-French Shaymin "Film11", Careful, with Micle Berry, UT
-French shiney Milotic VGC09, Timid, with Flam Orb, UT
-American Milotic VGC09, Timid, with Flam Orb, UT
-TRU Dragonite, mÔle, Mild, with Yache Berry, UT
-Birthday Charmender, mÔle, Mild, with Lucky Egg, UT
-Syokoton/Shokotan Tropius, female, Jolly, UT
-Tanabata Jirachi (ID 07077), Sassy, bith Lingan Berry, UT
-Palcity Lucario, MÔle, Modest, UT
-10 ANIV Charizard, mÔle, Timid, UT
-10 ANIV Articuno (With Pokerus), Lonely, UT
-Parushiti Mew, Quirky, T
-10ANNIV Latias, Na´ve, UT
-Shokotan shiney Pichu, mÔle, Jolly, with "Pierre Stase" (didn't find the english word, sorry), UT
-WISHMKR Jirachi shiney, Lax, UT
-JEREMY Gowlithe, mÔle, Serious, UT
-NZ Jirachi, Docile, With Lichii Berry, UT
-Movie 7 Darkrai (sorry for OT, it's in japanese and I couldn't find what it was), Quirky, T
-Eulalie (french Hayley) Staravia, mÔle, with Yache Berry, Jolly, UT
-Eulalie Ponyta, mÔle, Naughty, with PocPoc Berry, UT
-Eulalie Pikachu, mÔle, Jolly, with Jouca Berry, UT
-Saikyou Salamence, mÔle, Naughty, UT
-Parushiti Manaphy, Hardy, UT
-ALAMOS Darkrai (from Japan Expo 2008), Quirky, with Enigma Berry, UT
-TRU Regigigas, Hasty, with Cherim Berry, UT
-JEREMY Tauros, mÔle, Lonely, UT
-French Pokemon Ranger Riolu, mÔle, Serious, UT
-McDonald Pikachu, female, Bashful, with Light Ball, UT
-AGeto Celebi, Rash, UT
-JEREMY Staryu, Naughty, UT
-Daisuki Fanclub Hapinese (ID 03126), female, Quiet, UT
-JEREMY Vulpix, mÔle, Mild, UT
-French PKTOPIA Pikachu, female, Hardy, with Light Ball, UT
-French PKTOPIA Elektive, mÔle, Adamant, with Magnet, UT
-French PKTOPIA Magmortar, female, Modest, with Charcoal, UT
-PC Yokohama Pikachu, mÔle, Modest, With Shell Bell, UT
-Bryant Park Umbreon, mÔle, Calm, UT


I also have a EV'd Forretress, I saw you needed one ^^

I like your Daisuki Club Happiny, but I'd need a bit more for the Arceus. I don't see anything else from your list I need. I have an EV'd Forettres coming, and possibly a Shiny EV'd one coming from the above poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSoldier View Post
Hey,

I'm interested in your shiny UT Bulbasaur, can offer you a shiny UT Pacharitsu.
Sure. We can do that trade.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-19-2009, 12:20 AM
Iron Warlord's Avatar
Iron Warlord Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 127
Send a message via MSN to Iron Warlord Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Warlord Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Warlord
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Sure. We can do that trade.
Okey :) I sent you the details in a PM, can you PM me when you are available for trade?
__________________

Densetsu Shop of Originality - Closed - Remembering the Good Old Days.

Diamond: 0517 9404 6024...................................... Platenum: ---
Image Made by Lilmitsuko
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-19-2009, 01:02 AM
MysteryMan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Skippy's Great Trade Thread (Re-Opened/Now with Movie 09 Arceus)

Did you get my pm with my FC for the trade?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com