Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: \\+.+// The V.O.L.T.S \\+.+// [18/18] [We're OUT OF COOKIES!]

Joangaes : Haha, nice new name. I've edited the first page.

Lol, like Poli said, I am active, but it's my fault for not posting here. I thought my 4 gods would run this place smoothly, without my presence, that's the very reason I appointed all 4 of them xD

But yeah, like Poli says, I'm 19 years old and responsibilities have started piling me. Mikey also knows of my worst case ;) I'm not dead, nor will I die out of this place. So yeah, just busy at the moment, and I'm wondering what happened to the in-clan tourneys? GODS. You guys better finish your battles soon and post the videos here, foos <3

-Sam

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 07-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Joangaes : Haha, nice new name. I've edited the first page.

Lol, like Poli said, I am active, but it's my fault for not posting here. I thought my 4 gods would run this place smoothly, without my presence, that's the very reason I appointed all 4 of them xD

But yeah, like Poli says, I'm 19 years old and responsibilities have started piling me. Mikey also knows of my worst case ;) I'm not dead, nor will I die out of this place. So yeah, just busy at the moment, and I'm wondering what happened to the in-clan tourneys? GODS. You guys better finish your battles soon and post the videos here, foos <3

-Sam
Video's? thats not going to happen. We are failing the clan is not active enough and from my experiance leaders should allways be the most active to set an example for the clan, it was the reason why I was sceptible of you as a leader sam. The only real reason I would have declined your offer. If you are too busy to be active then you do not take on the role of a leader.

Last edited by Master Aqua; 07-20-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:21 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malomyotismon View Post
Video's? thats not going to happen. We are failing the clan is not active enough and from my experiance leaders should allways be the most active to set an example for the clan, it was the reason why I was sceptible of you as a leader sam. The only real reason I would have declined your offer. If you are too busy to be active then you do not take on the role of a leader.
He gave the job to the 4 gods to help with the activeness. When people ask who's clan this is, I wouldn't say it was Sam's clan, I'd say it was Sam's, Mikey's, Malo's, Jose's and Cookies's clan. People have lives, and that's not a reason to doubt anyones leadership.

And if Sam had posted, would we be anymore active? No, we'd just have one extra post count. These are tough times at the moment, and we all have to pull through.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Lucario Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Sorry Poli. I do agree with you in some cases. But I agree with Malo more. :I
I know we have lives and shizz. I do too, and I pop by every now and then. but I'm getting pretty bored of this clan tbh. Nothing is happening.
When are we getting another war? D;

The inclan toruney = fail, the Gods don't need to battle really, we just battle with who we please as training.
I don't know about the member's toruney. I don't think they need one either, as they are progressing by battling other members within the clan and getting tips etc.

But I still think we need a war. I haven't had a battle in ages. And I'm bored as heck.

Old 07-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTheYoshi View Post
Sorry Poli. I do agree with you in some cases. But I agree with Malo more. :I
I know we have lives and shizz. I do too, and I pop by every now and then. but I'm getting pretty bored of this clan tbh. Nothing is happening.
When are we getting another war? D;

The inclan toruney = fail, the Gods don't need to battle really, we just battle with who we please as training.
I don't know about the member's toruney. I don't think they need one either, as they are progressing by battling other members within the clan and getting tips etc.

But I still think we need a war. I haven't had a battle in ages. And I'm bored as heck.
No problem bro. And I do agree, a war is essential.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:57 PM
O_man0 Offline
Master Trainer

ive battled like 3 people here

ok well... lets just war... im not gonna be in it but lets do it anyways!!!

and if anyone wants to help test out my TR team thatd be great. I need help on the ev spreads. All of my guys have like max health and max of the attacking stat

but i wont reveal my team till someone here plays me
Old 07-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui

i also think we need a war.

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Old 07-20-2009, 09:25 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

We are tied last with the eon clan I think that is the clan we need to fight. If we loose we may as welll disband there is nothing more to say really

Thanks for the back up mikey you just made me feel less of an A**

I want to choose war matchus this time.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:36 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

Quote:
From first hand experience, this is absolutely true.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:40 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

I have nothing to say to be honest. If you guys feel like I'm a lousy leader or somewhat, then do whatever you think pleases you. I'm done rooting for people who don't even support me when I'm not here. A Leader can be anyone, and the 4 Gods, they aren't just there for the names. We created this Clan together, and Malo, you're already starting to push them all to me. Where's that one for all, all for one? Poli's post pleased me, but hey Mikey and Malo aren't too happy about the happenings. I've challenged the Eons a while ago, and Yamirami's Clan, but no replies/or declined. Give it a shot and ask them out again. Or worst to worst, if disbanding is what you all want, go ahead, I've no objections. When there's no interest, there's no point in trying so hard to preserve this team.

Thanks for letting me know how you guys feel, @ Malo, Mikey.

-Sam

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 07-20-2009 at 11:43 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:44 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
I have nothing to say to be honest. If you guys feel like I'm a lousy leader or somewhat, then do whatever you think pleases you. I'm done rooting for people who don't even support me when I'm not here. Poli's post really pleased me, but hey Mikey and Malo aren't too happy about the happenings. I've challenged the Eons a while ago, and Yamirami's Clan, but no replies/or declined. Give it a shot and ask them out again. Or worst to worst, if disbanding is what you all want, go ahead, I've no objections. When there's no interest, there's no point in trying so hard to preserve this team.

Thanks for letting me know how you guys feel, @ Malo, Mikey.

-Sam
ok. can everybody stop bothering sam. he is really busy ok. and malo i have been in a clan with you and you wherent the most active either so stop bugging sam. he is doing the best he can.

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
Old 07-21-2009, 12:00 AM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

Well the main reasons for myself joining have abruptly come to an end. Therefore, I have no choice but to leave.

Good luck guys.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:03 AM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

bye trin well miss you.

URPG VPP
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-21-2009, 03:12 AM
Kick the Moon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Kick the Moon Send a message via Yahoo to Kick the Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
Well the main reasons for myself joining have abruptly come to an end. Therefore, I have no choice but to leave.

Good luck guys.

nononononoooooooo. ;-;

I'm still sick, that's why I haven't been that active. But I'll be more active once I'm better. BLARG.

Oh, and I really think we should do our tourney matches, we didn't even finish one (liek I can talk lol). ;-;

Last edited by Kick the Moon; 07-21-2009 at 03:16 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:09 AM
Banned

I just think we should get in a war.

BTW, where is ShadyInferno?
Closed Thread