Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #751  
Old 07-25-2009, 09:56 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyeater View Post
your welcome
Hello^^ pickyeater-san

Please teach character and nature of Pikachu Cafe MAGMORTAR
Reply With Quote
  #752  
Old 07-25-2009, 10:20 AM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
Hello^^ pickyeater-san

Please teach character and nature of Pikachu Cafe MAGMORTAR
Yeah I already Have the info saved on A text file.I,ll post it from here,just in case you have problems understanding me heres A translation of what I said.

私はこれを持っている情報が表示されます。 (笑)

韓国のイベント(NOK Event)

Nok feebas

Calm nature
jul.4,2009
Pokemon event
Apparently had A
fateful encounter at
Lv.5
Capable of taking hits
Likes Bitter Food

Nok munchlax

Relaxed nature
jul.4,2009
Pokemon event
Apparently had A
fateful encounter at
Lv.5
Mischievous
Likes Sour Food

Nok Manaphy

Adamant nature
Mar.29,2008
Pokemon event
Apparently had A
fateful encounter at
Lv.1
Likes to run
Likes Spicy Food

Nok Rayquaza

Rash nature
May.31,2008
Pokemon event
Apparently had A
fateful encounter at
Lv.70
Likes to fight
Likes dry Food

Nok Mew

Bashful nature
Mar.21,2009
Pokemon event
Apparently had A
fateful encounter at
Lv.50
Likes to run
Happily eats anything

Nok Darkrai

Modest nature
Nov.8,2008
Pokemon event
Apparently had A
fateful encounter at
Lv.50
Mischievous
Likes Dry Food

Nok Deoxys

Lax nature
Aug.30,2008
Pokemon event
Apparently had A
fateful encounter at
Lv.50
Proud of its power
Likes Sour Food

Battle Series Arcanine

Jolly nature
Jun.6,2009
Pokemon event
Apparently had A
fateful encounter at
Lv.50
Often scatters things
Likes Sweet Food

Nok Regigigas

Jolly nature
Jun.20,2009
Pokemon event
Apparently had A
fateful encounter at
Lv.100
Scatters things often
Likes Sweet Food

Pikachu Cafe Magmortar

Hardy nature
jun.29,2009
Pokemon event
Apparently had A
fateful encounter at
Lv.50
Somewhat of A clown
Happily eats anything
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
  #753  
Old 07-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Darkrai ruler's Avatar
Darkrai ruler Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Possesing your soul...
Posts: 303
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Well, what do you want for the other two, though? I asked for Mew, Shaymin, Celebi, and Jirachi. Do you want me to list more Pokemon to choose from?
__________________
:3 nya
Reply With Quote
  #754  
Old 07-25-2009, 01:39 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai ruler View Post
Well, what do you want for the other two, though? I asked for Mew, Shaymin, Celebi, and Jirachi. Do you want me to list more Pokemon to choose from?
the others are on the house.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
  #755  
Old 07-25-2009, 01:42 PM
Darkrai ruler's Avatar
Darkrai ruler Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Possesing your soul...
Posts: 303
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Thank you very much. I`ll be there in a couple of minutes, I have to transfer the Pokemon to my Platinum.
__________________
:3 nya
Reply With Quote
  #756  
Old 07-25-2009, 01:44 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai ruler View Post
Thank you very much. I`ll be there in a couple of minutes, I have to transfer the Pokemon to my Platinum.
right,I,ll be on wi-fi then.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
  #757  
Old 07-25-2009, 01:50 PM
machine242
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

hey sorry for the late response picky but can you please pick something else? I only have the bagon in file, sorry.
My JEREMYs are in game if you are interested
Reply With Quote
  #758  
Old 07-25-2009, 01:51 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine242 View Post
hey sorry for the late response picky but can you please pick something else? I only have the bagon in file, sorry.
My JEREMYs are in game if you are interested
huh?...It does not matter to me,I can use files.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
  #759  
Old 07-25-2009, 01:53 PM
machine242
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyeater View Post
huh?...It does not matter to me,I can use files.
oh thats good then :)
Can you PM me your email address so I can send it to you?
And is the Magmortar in file?
Reply With Quote
  #760  
Old 07-25-2009, 01:54 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine242 View Post
oh thats good then :)
Can you PM me your email address so I can send it to you?
And is the Magmortar in file?
well I couldent clone if it wasent.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
  #761  
Old 07-25-2009, 02:00 PM
Darkrai ruler's Avatar
Darkrai ruler Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Possesing your soul...
Posts: 303
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Thanks very much!
__________________
:3 nya
Reply With Quote
  #762  
Old 07-25-2009, 02:03 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai ruler View Post
Thanks very much!
your welcome...Nyu _ _ heh heh heh
...................................3
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...

Last edited by pickyeater; 07-25-2009 at 02:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #763  
Old 07-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Minorin's Avatar
Minorin Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At home =)
Posts: 116
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Lol. Are we ever going to get this trade done?
Since it's a few pages back, you can re-pick 5 from my thread.


Yours:
Concert Chatot
2006 Tanabata Jirachi
JAPAN BERRY GLITCH FIX zigzagoon RUBY
JAPAN BERRY GLITCH FIX zigzagoon SAPPHIRE
Pokepark Corsola Dated Nov 18
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=98459

EDIT: Broken link. http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=98459 One that works.
__________________

Diamond FC: 3051-4351-3485
Reply With Quote
  #764  
Old 07-25-2009, 05:27 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minorin View Post
Lol. Are we ever going to get this trade done?
Since it's a few pages back, you can re-pick 5 from my thread.


Yours:
Concert Chatot
2006 Tanabata Jirachi
JAPAN BERRY GLITCH FIX zigzagoon RUBY
JAPAN BERRY GLITCH FIX zigzagoon SAPPHIRE
Pokepark Corsola Dated Nov 18
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=98459

EDIT: Broken link. http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=98459 One that works.
ah yes ok let me gather them.

EDIT:these will do..
Shiny Umbreon *NEW*
None
Careful
Synchronize
IVs: Unknown
EVs: Unknown
Stats: 394/166/319/140/326/166
Movepool:
Toxic, Payback, Moonlight, Faint Attack

Shiny Gardevoir NN Celestique *NEW*
No Item
Modest
Trace
IVs: Unknown
EVs: Unknown
Stats: 277/146/190/341/291/220
Movepool:
Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Shadow Ball
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...

Last edited by pickyeater; 07-25-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #765  
Old 07-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Minorin's Avatar
Minorin Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At home =)
Posts: 116
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyeater View Post
ah yes ok let me gather them.

EDIT:these will do..
Shiny Umbreon *NEW*
None
Careful
Synchronize
IVs: Unknown
EVs: Unknown
Stats: 394/166/319/140/326/166
Movepool:
Toxic, Payback, Moonlight, Faint Attack

Shiny Gardevoir NN Celestique *NEW*
No Item
Modest
Trace
IVs: Unknown
EVs: Unknown
Stats: 277/146/190/341/291/220
Movepool:
Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Shadow Ball
Alright. I have to clone them first though so it might take 5 or so minutes.
__________________

Diamond FC: 3051-4351-3485
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com