Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 08-08-2009, 05:35 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default Dawn vs. MOM!

Discuss who you think will win, it'll come on Japan either next week or 2 weeks, forgot which date.

I feel a loss to mom would be a big setback to Dawn and her training and the team motivation. Dawn may have to reach down deep within herself to beat mom...but if this was similar to Wrestlemania where Shawn Michaels was asked by Ric Flair to 'do it', wilL Dawn be able to finish her mom in a Pokemon contest? Will hard feelings surface between mother and daughter? Dawn is in for the fight of her life.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:34 AM
xxxLatiasxxx Offline

Default Re: Dawn vs. MOM!

I think Dawn will be able to beat her mom.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Calypso Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to Calypso
Default Re: Dawn vs. MOM!

Not to sound rude, but I posted a similar topic when the episode was announced. I don’t really see the need for two. :P

Oh, and for future reference: the title should contain a spoiler warning, and, ideally, shouldn’t reveal that a battle is even going to take place between the two.

Also, you seem to have this misconception that it’s a contest they’re competing in. It is, in fact, just a regular practice battle, set in Twinleaf town. ^^;