Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 08-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Abcnonn Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Layoffs

They should have Pika leave them and find a new trainer, and have the series follow pika.

Banner by Sakuya Izayoi
VPPPokesURPG
Old 08-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_gotex View Post
Dawn is gone like last nights curry! Sorry if anyone had any images... or memories lol

As much as I think they should bring back Misty... they wont.
The writers have already said that they will not bring misty back in except as perhaps a cameo appearance, so Misty coming back is an official no. Brock will stay until the end of the pokemon anime. While some argue that he isn't necessary, his role is a bit more important than others may think as a mentor, the pokemon and human 'doctor', and while his role is becoming less active in battles, I would hope the writers are at least getting a bit more common sense in giving him a more important role and show off his skills as a breeder more.

Dawn will probably stay on for one more season like May and Misty did, but they are going to toss her out and swap in yet ANOTHER clueless ditz or female character with some sort of issue.

If anything I think they should bring the pokemon anime to a close and usher in the pokemon mystery dungeon anime that they made a few episodes of and then ditched.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Loyal Kingdra Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Kingdra

Dawn. Brock is to epic, and Ash is the main charcter.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:17 AM
iReign Offline

Send a message via AIM to iReign Send a message via MSN to iReign Send a message via Skype™ to iReign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcnonn View Post
They should have Pika leave them and find a new trainer, and have the series follow pika.
what.

Pikachu without Ash? I lol'd.

life is a btch, but i appreciate her
AIM: ireignorshine
urpg
Old 08-10-2009, 03:14 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

The economy is bad, I give you that, but I very much doubt it's affecting anime because, well shows like Simpsons are returning, I think Spiderman returns, it's not going to affect Pokemon as in VAs getting laid off or the sudden disappearance of a charcter because...Pokemon is a cartoon! And there's always new TV shows replacing older shows, or some coming back, so I can't see how you say the economy has affected TV. If anything will affect TV, it's the digital as in weather inversions will knock the digital pictures of the air and one may miss that episode of Pokemon!
Old 08-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
The economy is bad, I give you that, but I very much doubt it's affecting anime because, well shows like Simpsons are returning, I think Spiderman returns, it's not going to affect Pokemon as in VAs getting laid off or the sudden disappearance of a charcter because...Pokemon is a cartoon! And there's always new TV shows replacing older shows, or some coming back, so I can't see how you say the economy has affected TV. If anything will affect TV, it's the digital as in weather inversions will knock the digital pictures of the air and one may miss that episode of Pokemon!
It's a hypothetical, nothing is going to happen to the anime.

As for me, I would get rid of all of them, cancel the show, and start a new one with original plotlines and episodes.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:47 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
It's a hypothetical, nothing is going to happen to the anime.

As for me, I would get rid of all of them, cancel the show, and start a new one with original plotlines and episodes.
I honestly lol'd when I read that. Pokemon Anime and originality are like opposites.
I'd get rid of Ash and Brock in a couple of seasons, after introducing a female charrie who can hold her own. Then Pikachu can ditch ash for the competent chick, and she can go travel while ash is on a spit, slowly roasting to a crispy death.

Mmmm

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 08-18-2009, 08:41 AM
PokemonGold Offline

Kill all the contest people, and all the contest stuff. Its so annoying.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:47 AM
Koopa_Troopa Offline
New Trainer

Hey, does anyone remember when the pokemon show was actually good? I remember when pokemon wasn't all about Dawn doing those stupid contest and stuff. IT WAS funner when pokemon was about Ash becoming the best and catching pokemon. Those were the days...
Old 08-27-2009, 01:58 AM
ATM the Mudkip Offline

They wanted to do something different. If the whole plot was all about Ash, Ash becoming a better trainer, Ash beating gym leaders, and the other characters were just there, doing nothing... If it wasn't for the contests, it would be boring.