Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 09-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: General Park Discussion/Feedback/Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Well, I guess it's too bad that I'm not a masochist. :(
I lol'ed XD.

Also, I've finished editing the threads I was gonna edit. If people want to, they can begin posting SUs and buying Shop items in preparation for the Park. If Ryan doesn't have the boards running in about a week, I'll go ahead and open the Park anyways. Then I'll do all the thread moving and stuff after the boards have been made. Keep in mind that THE PARK IS NOT YET OPEN!!! I'm just letting people get a head-start on getting ready for when the Park does open.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY SOMEWHAT KINDA SORTA STARTED!!!

EDIT: I just read something (can't say where) and actually, there's one other thing that needs to happen before the Park can open. I'm not worried about it, but if it takes longer than a week I'll have to wait to open the Park. Just a heads-up, in case things take a little longer than planned ^^.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-09-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Oh, cool, so I can get my RP Sign-Up out of the way early? Cool. *goes to buy junk*

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 09-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Oh, cool, so I can get my RP Sign-Up out of the way early? Cool. *goes to buy junk*
Yup, that's basically the idea. That way, when the Park actually opens, people don't have to waste time doing all this; they can just jump right in to the RP.

EDIT: Once the Park is up and running, I'll post a Sticky where everyone who participated in the Trials can claim a Common Pokemon. As of now, I'll currently declare the Trials ended, but if anyone wants to continue them, that's fine. I'm gonna unstick the Group RP thread, through.

EDIT2: I've updated the rules thread again with info about how trading effects the Park.

EDIT3: Also added when a person can claim their Pokemon.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-09-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

ATTENTION ALL URPGers! AS OF NEXT WEDNESDAY (9/16/09), THE URPG NATIONAL PARK WILL OFFICIALLY BE OPEN!

Note, even if I don't manage to get on for some reason, the Park will still be open. I'll make an announcement either Wednesday or, if I can't get on, whenever I get on next.

We still need Rangers, so apply if you feel you can handle it! However, if we don't have enough Rangers for all the Trainers, Rangers will be able to take several Trainers at once. This is to prevent people from having to wait for their first visit. Rangers taking multiple people through the Main RP will be able to use as many temporary Ranger characters as they need. This will prevent Rangers with several Trainers from meeting themselves, if their Trainers should meet.

PARTY UP IN HERE!

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-10-2009, 05:43 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
ATTENTION ALL URPGers! AS OF NEXT WEDNESDAY (9/16/09), THE URPG NATIONAL PARK WILL OFFICIALLY BE OPEN!

Note, even if I don't manage to get on for some reason, the Park will still be open. I'll make an announcement either Wednesday or, if I can't get on, whenever I get on next.

We still need Rangers, so apply if you feel you can handle it! However, if we don't have enough Rangers for all the Trainers, Rangers will be able to take several Trainers at once. This is to prevent people from having to wait for their first visit. Rangers taking multiple people through the Main RP will be able to use as many temporary Ranger characters as they need. This will prevent Rangers with several Trainers from meeting themselves, if their Trainers should meet.

PARTY UP IN HERE!
Aww, can't I have my little space/time paradox? Pretty please? Meeting myself has always been a dream of mine! (lol)

this coming from the guy who suggested the temporary ranger personas.

You just had to post it now, couldn't you?

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post

PARTY UP IN HERE!
Sa-weet. And I agree with DG, a time paradox would be oh so awesome...
Old 09-10-2009, 06:05 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoness View Post
Sa-weet. And I agree with DG, a time paradox would be oh so awesome...
I can imagine the scene.

"Hey! I know you!"

"Of course, you're me!"

"Future self or past self?"

"Uh... I dunno."

"Let's check!" *grabs Rob's Falchion and cuts off other-me's arm* "Uh, I guess I'm the past one, since my arm is still in place. Remind me not to meet myself, won't you?"

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGardevoir View Post
I can imagine the scene.

"Hey! I know you!"

"Of course, you're me!"

"Future self or past self?"

"Uh... I dunno."

"Let's check!" *grabs Rob's Falchion and cuts off other-me's arm* "Uh, I guess I'm the past one, since my arm is still in place. Remind me not to meet myself, won't you?"
i dont want my ranger to lose an arm.

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Old 09-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayotui View Post
i dont want my ranger to lose an arm.
I do. I vote Rangers be allowed to meet theselves.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
I do. I vote Rangers be allowed to meet theselves.
Yeah! Well, yeah to meeting ourselves...not losing an arm. I imagine that would be rather painful o.O
Old 09-10-2009, 11:01 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoness View Post
Yeah! Well, yeah to meeting ourselves...not losing an arm. I imagine that would be rather painful o.O
But you see, that's the power of paradoxes. If you're the past self, by deciding you won't meet yourself later, you won't lose an arm because it never happened- or will happen, tenses always get muddy with this timey-wimey ball of... stuff.

Even if you do meet yourself, you can sto your past self before he/she can do anything that would cripple you, since you know it would happen.

However, you must be sure you are the future, or past version of yourself, because it wouldn't be nice to beat up- or prevent from doing something- yourself, only for your attempt to backfire spectacularly because you weren't there to stop yourself again.

Geez... It's just me, or I've started running in circles?

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 09-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

Hallo everyone!

Hurrah for da Park Opening! =D

Well, just wanted to let you guys know, I haven't been active as in posting or battling or reffing lately because I'm really busy in RL, but I am active in the sence that I do keep an eye on the park and doing what I can to help with the park. I will be up for doing my job as a Ranger, that include the regular ranger job, looking at Ranger quizzes, recieving PMs from newbies asking questions, etc. : P

I'm looking forward for all the fun! ^^
Old 09-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

@__@

DG, you made my head hurt. *Sics Alucard on you while she goes to find some Tylenol.*

Lol, anyways, I don't think we should do time/space paradoxes right now. Maybe after the plot's been advanced later on, we could introduce that sort of thing, but in the beginning, I think it'd make things too hectic. Right now I want people focused on catchin' Pogeymanz!

8D

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Yet another double-post!

Just to make sure everyone's aware of this, if anyone bought items from the old Shop that are no longer available, you may return those items for a refund. Items that are no longer available:

Pokeradar
Type Pokeradar
Pokeradar Deluxe
Honey

They can be returned for the following amounts:

Pokeradar: 5,000
Type Pokeradar: 2,500
Pokeradar Deluxe: 8,000
Honey: 2,000

Also, if you purchased specialty Balls (such as Lure Balls), you may trade them in for an equal amount of regular Park Balls.

Post in the Shop thread if you're returning items. All returns will be checked to make sure no one cheats, and anyone caught doing so will have an amount equal to what they were trying to claim subtracted from their current money.

Also, for anyone who feels they purchased too many of something before, you may, ONE TIME ONLY, return current Park items. However, they will be for half-price. I don't want anyone trying to get lots of money by returning everything they bought the first time around.

EDIT: If you bought the items when the half-price sale was going on, then the Pokeradars/Honey only give you back WHAT YOU SPENT, not the full price. Current items will be returned for half the price you bought them at, not their full price.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-11-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:56 AM
DarkEevee Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DarkEevee

So, when we first sign up, does the $3000 cover all the trips, or do we have to pay $3000 each visit?