Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 10-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Max211 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Any way to change thread name?

Hi all,

I was hoping to change the name of my Trade Thread and was wondering; is there any way to do this? Any help would be much appreciated.

Like competitive battling, but like using your favourite Pokemon even more? You might want to check this out!
PVS Playtesters Group
Old 10-09-2009, 07:10 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-
Default Re: Any way to change thread name?

There're two ways to do it.

One: In the view where you can see all the threads in the forum, double click next to your thread's title. (The space to the right of it)

Two: Go into your thread and edit the first post. You have the option to change the name.

:)
Old 10-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Max211 Offline
Experienced Trainer

I knew there was a way to do it! Then again, the last time I did it was over a year ago!

Thanks, Pichu Boy.

Like competitive battling, but like using your favourite Pokemon even more? You might want to check this out!
PVS Playtesters Group
Old 10-09-2009, 11:23 PM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

This seemed to be a very useful thread. I just altered titles of 2 topics I created yesterday so they have a better chance of being understood. Sometimes when I'm just browsing and looking through threads and trying to look on member's profiles and when I can't decide which and when the servers are slow sometimes I accidentally double click beneath the thread name and just change it from there.

@Pichu-Boy, it was very nice of you to help another member like that and we all appreciate it and we can all learn how to change our own topics at hand in the future without actually needing a Moderator to do it in which it's quite simple work if you're just experiencing with the forum features of making a thread and creating a title, and then having to change the title to the way you want it to be. Also, remember the character limit that the character limit in the title only goes up to a certain amount. I'll tell you the exact amount when I attempt to alter another name of a thread I created and then count the number of characters that topic titles allow.

EDIT: Character limit of topic titles is equivalent to 85 characters. I just slightly changed one of the threads I created some more and added "aaaaa" for instance, copy and pasted it onto Microsoft Word and when I checked it was 85 characters. If your topic titles aren't as long as mine you won't have to worry that much but most topic titles are a couple words long while this is.. Well, a couple as 6 words long just to get your point across and so Pichu-Boy and I could help provide assistance.

Last edited by SPPF_Max; 10-09-2009 at 11:26 PM.