Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-16-2009, 03:20 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Individual RP : Ayotui

Ranger : Haru

"Pffft. How long are they going to keep me waiting in this filthy room? How long did they take to clean this mess up anyways, a millennium?!"

A young Ranger by the name of Haru was ranting away in his Room, as he waited for any further announcements, with regards to the Trainer he had to accompany in the Park that very day. However, Haru started to be very impatient, thus, throwing on a fit rage of his own. Nobody seemed to care about his actions, as they knew he can't keep on with this forever.

"Galladdd...." sighed Gallade, as it was throwing a few punches in thin air, sharpening its combat skills.

Gallade just recently evolved from a Kirlia, after Haru ditched a Dawn Stone that he dug it up at Mount Oktori. Even though recently having it evolved, Gallade started showing major potential in its skills as a part fighting type, and covering it's other half Psychic self quite well.

"This is it! I'm...."

Before Haru could complete his sentence, one of the newly recruited Rangers barged in. From the looks of it, he appeared quite nervous, while approaching Haru with a file tucked in his left hand, and his Partner Pokemon, Furret following him behind.

"Don't you ever knock the door, kid?" Haru appeared quite pissed, although, he had quite the laughs from seeing this "kid", in terms of how rookie and sloppy he appears to be, as one of the new Ranger.

"I'm sorry...sir..here's the file you need, I was running some errands on the way here, so I'm sorry...", the voice trembled, as the Ranger passed on the file to Haru.

"Hmm, this looks like it. Ayotui, what a particular name kids have these days, alright, your mission is over here, please proceed...."

The rookie Ranger rushed off, even before Haru could complete his sentence, but left a giggle across his face, as he took his backpack with a couple of other necessities, and headed over to the Docks that leads to the National Park, on the inside.

Upon reaching, he was greeted in the most unusual way by the receptionist.

"Wait, didn't you come in here earlier?! I just saw you!"

"Okay, I've always had the hunch you were nuts, but this proves it. But hey, let's continue this lovely chat another time, shall we? Gallade, Hypnosis, let's go!" Haru ordered, and before he could blink, Gallade rushed before him, and started to circling his arms to a particular position, closing its eyes and within seconds, started firing supersonic waves. They didn't particularly harm anything around it, but once it went "through" the receptionist was knocked into a deep slumber.

"Oh well, that's that I suppose. I hope we don't have to wait here too long... You know I hate waiting, yeah?" Haru sighed, as he gave a cross eye to his Partner Pokemon.

"Galll...." nodded in response, while it was assured that the receptionist had fallen asleep, went back and sat beside Haru.

Trainer: Ayotui

Area Effects: Very quiet, and a few lights flickering in the room

Encounters Remaining: 15

Money: $50

Items:
2x parkballs
2x superballs
1x hyperball
2x max potion
1x full heal

Pokemon:
- Sceptile(Male) / Bold / Leech Seed / 100% Health

- Rhyperior(Male) / Hardy / Roar, Substitute, Counter, Rock Polish / 100% Health

Pokemon encountered: None

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: None

OOC : That is it I guess, take your time in posting/getting your RP part up.

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 09-16-2009 at 03:25 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui
Default Re: Individual RP : Ayotui

Alex was a little bit late and was running as fast as he could so he could catch some pokemon. As he arrived to the national park entrance. he entered a small room, filthy room where a receptionist gave him a sign to sit down. there was not to much to look at in the room. he saw a little sloppy ranger give another more experienced ranger a file while apologising for something.

"Hmm, this looks like it. Ayotui, what a particular name kids have these days, alright, your mission is over here, please proceed...."

''well I guess you mean me, and just so you know my name is Alex. Ayotui is just a nickname my friends gave me. I must have put it on by mistake'' Alex said while approaching the ranger.

''so what is my mission'' Alex said while being ignored by the ranger who decided to instead tell his gallade to use hypnosis on the receptionist.

''hello did you hear me'' Alex said while trying to get the rangers attention

yes i know pretty short but yeah im tired and im about to break the day limit so yeah thats it for now

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Old 09-21-2009, 03:01 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Notes to Ayotui : Then be prepared to face quite a challenge from the Pokemon you might face, as the rules go, the better your Post, more easier will it be for you to capture/fight/etc and so forth.

"Hello, did you hear me?"

A faint voice echoed through the empty halls of the Registration Center, as Haru turned around to notice a young lad, in his preteen years. Gallade turned around as well, to take a look of who they'll be accompanying today.

"Oh hey there, Alex. You seem a bit eccentric, but nonetheless, let's get this intro with. I'm Ranger Haru, and will be the one guiding you today, throughout your entire expedition. This is my first crew mate, Gallade, who'll be also watching over us." Haru replied, while pointing over to his Pokemon Partner, Gallade.

Gallade wasn't pretty pleased by his entrance, but nor did it totally was ignorant about it. It was pretty much psyched up and started to throw punches in the air as usual, signaling it. Haru sighed, with his Pokemon, and searched around for the "host" which was supposed to teleport him to their current destination, Mt. Oktori. After minutes of relentless searching, he found an Abra levitating about in a corner, west of the Park entrance.

"That's the host, let's go guys!" Haru was filled with anticipation, as he ran across, with Alex and Gallade towards Abra. Being a somewhat telekinetic Pokemon, Abra understood what was coming forth, and immediately sent them towards their location, the mysterious mountains in the valley of the Park, Mt. Oktori.

Ranger : Haru

"THUD!"

The whole group came crashing down, before the huge mouthing of Mt Oktori. The surroundings were pretty plain, and there was no sign of life nearby, except a gushing waterfall outside the mountain. Things went even more strange, when a stream of light shot towards the sky, and it seemed that the source of it all, was only a short distance away from where Haru, Alex and Gallade stood.

"This doesn't seem normal, let's check it out..." Haru whispered, as they ran towards the direction. Alex seemed hasty and lead the whole party, but out of nowhere, a Clefairy flew in and blocked the only path, and it rather gave a nasty look, apart from any other sweetheart of a Clefairy you've met.

"Great. Just when I thought of that light, now this. Hey Alex, send out a Pokemon of yours, this is going to be one heck of a fight!"....

Battle Stats :

Clefairy
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : None
Health : 100%
Moves Used : None

Encounters Remaining: 14

Items:
2x Parkballs
2x Superballs
1x Hyperball
2x Max potion
1x Full heal

Pokemon:
- Sceptile(Male) / Bold / Leech Seed / 100% Health (In ball)

- Rhyperior(Male) / Hardy / Roar, Substitute, Counter, Rock Polish / 100% Health (In ball)

Pokemon encountered: Clefairy

Old 09-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui

outpost

Alex smiled happily when he was finally noticed by the ranger. The ranger, that was wearing a pair of white pants and a blue shirt. his hair was silver colored and his eyes where brown as dirt.

"Oh hey there, Alex. You seem a bit eccentric, but nonetheless, let's get this intro with. I'm Ranger Haru, and will be the one guiding you today, throughout your entire expedition. This is my first crew mate, Gallade, who'll be also watching over us." Haru, the ranger said while making pointing at his partner, Gallade.

Gallade was acting strangely and was punching the air. 'well they exist like that to' Alex thought to himself a little while when Haru pointed at an Abra and began walking towards him.

"That's the host, let's go guys!" Haru seamed exited as the telekinetic Pokemon used its teleporting abilities to envelop them in a blue light, while all three of them slowly disappeared.

mt oktori

The whole group suddenly fell down to ground and saw the whole mountain in front of them. the whole area was filled with rocks off all shapes and sizes. there where no signs of life anywhere near them and the only sound that could be heard was from a waterfall far away. suddenly a huge beam of light was shot towards the skies.

"This doesn't seem normal, let's check it out..." Haru whispered as he and Alex ran to the location, both being where competitive where both trying to get ther first, and after a short while Alex took the lead but Haru was right behind him and about 300 feet away was a not to interested gallade following them. Suddenly a clefairy appeared out of nowhere. Alex had trouble stopping but managed to just barelly stop in front of the mean looking clefairy.

"Great. Just when I thought of that light, now this. Hey Alex, send out a Pokemon of yours, this is going to be one heck of a fight!" Haru said as he tried to catch his breath again.

''lets go Rhyperior, use hammer arm''....

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Old 09-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Alex didn't hesitate to move at all. He was full of determination and didn't break a sweat.

''Lets go Rhyperior, use hammer arm''

It was all Haru could hear from afar. The young Trainer flung his right arm forward with such thrust, and a red-white colored ball flew up in the air, burst open, and out came a gigantic mauler; Rhyperior. It's entrance was far more than just a tremor which came after the massive Pokemon came contact with the ground. It gave off an intimidating stare, and from the looks of it, Clefairy was rather trembling.

Rhyperior knew what to do upon arrival in the battle field, and thus, started executing what Alex ordered it to do. However, its speed was the major downfall here. Even before Rhyperior could reach Clefairy, it bounced right on top of it, causing Hammer Arm to miss, and started to roll about and knocked Rhyperior aside; it was then known that Defense Curl was being used, also to boost its defense status.

"He's a bit of a tricky one, isn't he?"

Haru smirked...

Battle Stats :

Clefairy
Stats Changes : Defense +1
Health : 100%
Moves Used : Defense Curl

Clefairy
Stats Changes : None
Health : 93%
Moves Used : Hammer Arm(missed)

Encounters Remaining: 14

Items:
2x Parkballs
2x Superballs
1x Hyperball
2x Max potion
1x Full heal

Pokemon:
- Sceptile(Male) / Bold / Leech Seed / 100% Health (In ball)

- Rhyperior(Male) / Hardy / Roar, Substitute, Counter, Rock Polish / 100% Health (Being used)

Pokemon encountered: Clefairy

Old 10-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

It's been 12 days since this was waiting for a reply. I didn't get any warnings or anything; even if I've been inactive, I was still contactable via PM/VM. You're booted out.

Aftermath Stats :

Items:
2x Parkballs
2x Superballs
1x Hyperball
2x Max potion
1x Full heal

Have a nice day!

-T17