Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Witching Hour [Halloween Event/Mission Sign-Ups]

MISSION: "WITCHING HOUR"

+STORY+

The National Park is a place of abundant natural resources and primitive, wild beauty. Not to mention plenty of Pokemon. In the past, people have tried to plunder the rich ecosystems found around the island, but none have ever done it like this.

They came one night, drawn to the island. They wanted it to themselves, those wrinkly old Hags and the ugly skinny Warlocks. In order to drive everyone away -and KEEP them away- these wretched beings placed powerful curses on visitors, as well as Pokemon, turning them into monstrous Ghouls.

Desperate to save the island and those poor transformed souls on it, the Rangers worked nonstop to find a way to fight back. After an exhaustive amount of research, they managed to create Balls dubbed "Containment Balls" that could, as their name implied, contain the Ghouls; the Rangers also learned how to break the curses of the Hags and Warlocks. Armed with this knowledge, Rangers put out a call of help to Trainers world-wide. Those who answered the cry would assist the Rangers in catching and curing the Ghouls, as well as facing off against the Hags and Warlocks to drive them off

Trainers responded immediately to the plea for aid, flocking to the island, where they were grouped up with the Rangers waiting. Now, night has fallen, and the teams are ready to go. Will they have the strength -and courage- to win? Or will they fail and join the ranks of the Ghouls?

=====

+RULES+

-You must be a member of the National Park to join

-One Ranger can take up to five Trainers

-All groups start in different areas, but can move to others and join with other groups. If more than 8 groups go through, dice will be rolled to determine where the other groups go. Rangers claim the area they want to start in when they post

-All groups must meet and join for the final battle so everyone has a chance to take part. I will let Rangers know when and where to take their Trainers

-Each Trainer can only carry up to four Ghouls

-Trainers CANNOT separate from the group

-No Pokemon can be caught during the Mission

-Rangers: When you make Ghouls appear, you MUST ALWAYS make a number equal to or greater than the number of Trainers you have. This ensures fairness and that everyone will always have a chance to catch a Ghoul

-Only Ghouls are encountered during this Mission (no Pokemon)

-Only Trainers who catch four Ghouls AND take part in the final battle against the Hags and Warlocks will be able to claim the “grand prize”

=====

+GHOULS+

There are five different kinds of Ghouls, all transformed from humans and Pokemon, of which Ghouls can be either or. A Trainer can only carry up to four Ghouls. Ghouls can inflict status conditions on the Trainers or otherwise affect them:

-Zombie: If one bites you, you’re inflicted with Toxic. Trainers have 100 HP, and if it runs out you faint and are removed from the RP

-Werewolf: They can inflict Fear (works like Freeze) by howling at their victims

-Ghosts: These Ghouls have been made insubstantial by the curse of the Hags and Warlocks. They cannot be harmed by most physical means; only Sea Salt Crystals and Special-category Pokemon attacks can affect them. If they get close enough or move through you, you might get inflicted with Paralysis from the biting cold.

-Vampire: These nasty creatures drain a Trainer’s blood. Trainers have 100 BP (Blood Points), and if they reach 0, the Trainer faints and is removed from the RP

-Hags/Warlocks: You can’t catch these Ghouls. They can put a Trainer to Sleep and even turn them into other Ghouls if the victim isn’t careful

Catching Ghouls: You can’t just walk up to a Ghoul and smack it in the face with a Containment Ball. Like a Pokemon, you have to weaken them first. In order to do that, you must use Special Items. These items not only weaken Ghouls, they have other beneficial effects:

Ancient Charm: These old paper charms are inscribed with a prayer in an old language, which is used to banish evil spirits. These charms have a 25% chance to cure Paralysis, a 50% chance to prevent the status, and weakens Ghosts.

Silver Bracelet: These are thin but sturdy bracelets made from pure silver. They have a 25% chance to cure Fear, a 50% chance to prevent the status, and weakens Werewolves.

Sea Salt Crystals: These are pale translucent crystals made from sea salt. Like voodoo zombies (not the ones of horror and science fiction), the Zombies made by the Hags and Warlocks aren’t dead corpses, simply poor souls who have been put into a deep, cruel trance. Their saliva has also become poisonous. The Sea Salt Crystals have a 25% chance to cure Toxic, a 50% chance to cure the status, and weaken Zombies.

Holy Cross: Blessed and endowed with the power of faith, these small golden crosses can be strung on either necklaces or bracelets. They slowly restore your BP (5 points for each post) and weaken Vampires.

Lady’s Blessing: These strange silver pentagram pendants appeared scattered across the island shortly after the Hags and Wizards arrived. They are about the size of a silver dollar and glow with a soft, comforting silver-blue light. They have a 25% chance to cure Sleep, a 50% chance to prevent the status, and weaken Hags and Wizards. These charms are also capable of curing Ghoul stats (10% chance) as well as being able to prevent it (10% chance). Because of their potency and relative rareness (only a handful appeared), they are somewhat expensive.

Pumpkin: These items don’t weaken Ghouls or cure/prevent status. Instead, they heal HP. Because your HP decreases from Toxic, BP loss, and attacks from Hags and Warlocks, you need to be able to restore them. Thus, Pumpkins heal 20HP. You may be lucky to find some glowing on the island, but it’s probably…safer…to buy a few before heading out.

Containment Ball: Anther item not used for weakening Ghouls, but catching them. If you drop a Ball containing a Ghoul, it may break free (and in turn destroy the Ball). Also, other Ghouls will try to break any Containment Balls they see, so don't get careless!

Depending on the quality of your posts, items will either weaken Ghouls only a little or a great deal. The Ranger will post when a Trainer's Ghoul has been weakened enough to capture. Also, Pokemon can battle with Ghouls, but using the Special Items will weaken them more than attacks from Pokemon. Also, each area will have a "mini-boss" that the FIRST GROUP in each area must defeat before moving on to other areas. These Boss Ghouls count as two Ghouls instead of one.

Special Items can be purchased at the Park Shop.

=====

+PRIZES! 8D+

-One Ghoul: 3 of any Park items $1,000 or less

-Two Ghouls: $5,000

-Three Ghouls: An Uncommon Pokemon from one of the areas you visited

-Four Ghouls: A Capture Coupon (Adds 30 to the final capture rate of any Pokemon; single-use)

-Four Ghouls + Final Battle: Intermediate Pokemon from one of the areas you visited + $10,000

Ranger Compensation: Rangers will receive $6,000 for every Trainer they take through the Park.

=====

+Joining the RP+

Fill out the form from the Front Gate and post it here. I'll edit the next post with everyone who's approved to enter. Rangers who are interested in leading groups, please post below saying so.

+THE RP WILL BE POSTED AND BEGIN NEXT MONDAY. SIGN-UPS WILL BE CLOSED ON THAT DAY+

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-19-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:53 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Witching Hour [Halloween Event/Mission Sign-Ups]

Current Trainers:
-Medz (Botanic Gardens) (Ranger: Eraizaa-kun)
-Iridium (Mt Oktori ; Mt Deckbi) (Ranger: Eraizaa-kun)
-Dog of Hellsing (Botanic Garden ; Woods) (Ranger: Khajmer)
-Sequentio (Botanic Garden) (Ranger: Khajmer)
-Dragoness (Mt Oktori ; Mt Deckbi ; Outer Heaven) (Ranger: Marth)
-DarkGardevoir (Outer Heaven) (Ranger: Dog of Hellsing)
-Bumblebee16 (Mt Oktori ; Anywhere else) (Ranger: Sequentio)
-Sec (Mt Oktori ; Anywhere else) (Ragner: Dragoness)

Current Rangers:
-Dog of Hellsing (Outer Heaven)
-Dragoness (Mt Deckbi)
-Eraizaa-kun (Mt Oktori)
-Marth (Woods)
-Khajmer (Abandoned Power Plant)
-Sequentio (Meteor Valley)

Remaining Areas:
-Great Lakes
-Botanic Garden

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-02-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:12 PM
AUfan Offline

Ok, so let me get this right. If i am in a role play right now for the national park, i can't participate?

I hope i am incorrect. This looks really fun.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
MISSION: "WITCHING HOUR"
+Joining the RP+

Fill out the form from the Front Gate and post it here. I'll edit the next post with everyone who's approved to enter. If you were in a normal RP less than a week ago, you cannot sign up for this until your week is up. Rangers who are interested in leading groups, please post below saying so.

+THE RP WILL BE POSTED AND BEGIN NEXT MONDAY. SIGN-UPS WILL BE CLOSED ON THAT DAY+

So unless our RP ends today, we won't be able to participate? If that's the case, there won't be many people signing up for this. D:
Old 10-18-2009, 09:19 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Don't worry, I talked it over with some of the Elite Rangers, and it's been decided that even if you were in an RP less than a week, you can still enter this.

So go ahead and sign on up, yo!

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-19-2009, 07:47 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Obviously, though, you have to end the current RP to enter this... Or so I know. I may be wrong though.

So people, hurry up and try to get what you want? Remember quality = better chances to get rarer stuff (at least for me anyway)

anyway, I think I'll sign up for this as both ranger and trainer. If I can. Other than little insight on how this thing works I don't have anything else more than other trainers.

*hopez other rangers will take Outer Heaven 'cause me wanna go there*

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

EDIT: I assume you can only encounter ghouls here...

Name: Medz
Entrance Fee: $3,500
*Style: Mission
Extra Pokemon Permit: $1000
Total Money: $8 300
Total Cost: $3 000 + $1000 = $4 000
Change: $8 300 - $4 500 = $3 800

Total Items:
Ancient Charm x1
Silver Bracelet x1
Holy Cross x1
Containment Balls x4
Sea Salt Crystal x1

Pokemons:

Pokemon: Venusaur
Nickname: -
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Docile
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day

Pokemon: Mightyena
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: -

Pokemon: Persian
Ability: Technician
Nature: Shy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift

Pokemon: Miltank
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Shy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Attract, Seismic Toss, Surf

Last edited by Keion; 10-22-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

Alright, got a few questions regarding this.

Do we have to end our current RP to enter this?
Are these Special Items refundable, just in case we don't use all of these?
Can Full Heals be used to cure the statuses caused by Ghouls?

I'm assuming we only encounter ghouls in this mission.

<3
Old 10-19-2009, 12:15 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Medz ish accepted, I'll add you.

I guess no one realized that I edited the end of the first post taking out the part about "less than a week" and all that. Just to clear it up though, you CAN enter this even if you're currently in another RP or your last one ended less than a week ago.

Items are refundable if you don't use them, but if I see anyone buying ridiculous numbers just because they know they'll get their money back, that person will lose money equal to what they spent (so you'll lose double money, basically). Also, the Ghoul-specific items are like permanent, like Repellents, so you only need to have one for the whole RP. You don't get a refund for those, since they're used throughout the whole RP.

Yes, only Ghouls are encountered during this Mission.

Also, for Location, you can either do like Medz did and just leave it open, or you can fill in one or two preferred areas you'd like to go to. Rangers claiming that area can then take Trainers who want to start there.

Rangers, make sure you post stating where you're going to be starting.

DG, you can go through this as both a Ranger and a Trainer. However, your Trainer character has to be in a different group from your Ranger character.

Oh, and before I forget again: Rangers, when you make Ghouls appear, there MUST ALWAYS be an amount equal to or greater than the number of Trainers you're taking through. This is so everyone has a chance to capture a Ghoul. And a note to Trainers: Remember, this is like trying to catch normal Pokemon. Your effort and quality will be determined when you try to catch a Ghoul. That being the case, not everyone will always catch a Ghoul when they try to.

Also, I'm gonna be a Ranger, and just because I haven't got to go there yet, I'm going to claim Outer Heaven as my starting location.

I'll post my SU for Trainer-ness in a few.

Oh, please note that in order to go to Outer Heaven you need a Flying Pokemon that can REALISTICALLY carry a person. I don't care if Pidgey can learn Fly, there's no freaking way it's gonna be able to carry a person. The Pokemon doesn't need to have the Fly HM, it just needs to be able to fly and to carry your character.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, no, Full Heals/Restores cannot be used on Trainers to cure status. That sorta defeats the purpose of the Special Items, to an extent. And anyways, those items are made to be used on Pokemon, not humans.

EDIT2: Didn't realize it, but Medz, you gotta subtract another 500 from your money remaining. Entrance fee is 3,500 now.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-19-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

Name: Iridium
Location: I'll go anywhere, but preferaby Mt. Oktori (first preferance) or Mt. Deckbi
Style: Mission
Extra Pokemon Permit: One please
Total Money: $15,500
Total Cost: $3,500 + $500 = $4,000
Change: $15,500 - $4,000 = $11,500
Total Items: Ancient Charm, Silver Bracelet, Sea Salt Crystals, Holy Cross, Containment Balls x5, Pumpkin

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Infernape
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon: Alakazam
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM: Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power [Flying], Snatch, Psych Up, Double Team, Charge Beam, Shock Wave, Light Screen, Torment, Ice Punch, Skill Swap
BM/SM/MT: Barrier, Encore

Other Info: N/A

<3
Old 10-19-2009, 02:13 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

You're approved, yo.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-19-2009, 03:44 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Name: Saundra Blake
Location: I would like to go to the Botanic Garden, or the Woods
Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
Total Money: 101,400
Total Cost: 4,000
Change: 97,400
Total Items: Silver Bracelet, Holy Cross, Ancient Charm, x4 Containment Balls, x2 Pumpkins

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Scizor
Nickname: Ripper
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Jolteon
Nickname: Teon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Rain Dance ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Hidden Power [Ground] ; TM Charge Beam ; TM Protect ; TM Roar ; TM Rest ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Shock Wave ; BM Yawn ; MT Magnet Rise ; BM Wish ; BM Fake Tears

Other Info: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
Name: Saundra Blake
Location: I would like to go to the Botanic Garden, or the Woods
Total Money: 101,400
Change: 97,400
Total Items: Silver Bracelet, Holy Cross, Ancient Charm, x4 Containment Balls, x2 Pumpkins

Pokemon Stats

Nickname: Seagem
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Scizor
Nickname: Ripper
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Nickname: Teon
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Rain Dance ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Hidden Power [Ground] ; TM Charge Beam ; TM Protect ; TM Roar ; TM Rest ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Shock Wave ; BM Yawn ; MT Magnet Rise ; BM Wish ; BM Fake Tears

Other Info: n/a
The Botanic Gardens? The one that has that cute little Skitty?! :D

ACCEPTED!

EDIT: I will sign-up as a Ranger/trainer.

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-19-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

Name: Sequentio Quinn
Total Money: 22,800
Change: 18,800 ( I feel poor. D: )

Total Items: Ancient Charm x 1, Sea Salt Crystals x 1, Holy Cross x 1, Containment Balls x 4 & Pumpkin x 1.

Pokemon Stats;

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Ability; Oblivious (Prevents attract).
Nature; Impish.
TM/HM; Dream Eater & Grass Knot.

Pi the Raichu
Gender; Female
Ability; Static (30% Chance of Paralyzation).
Nature; Jolly.
TM/HM; Grass Knot, Hidden Power (Dragon), Surf (SM), Wish (BM).

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Ability; Serene Grace (Doubles chances for secondary effects).
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM).
Old 10-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Dragoness Offline

Name: Dragana Amonea,

Location: I don't care as long as it is not Meteor Valley, the Woods or the Powerplant. Maybe Mt. Oktori, or Outer Heavens?
Extra Pokemon Permit: One
Total Money: 31,700
Total Cost: 4000
Change: 27,700
Total Items:

Ancient Charm:
Sea Salt Crystal:
Holy Cross:
Silver Bracelet:
Containment Ball x5:
Pumpkin

Pokemon Stats

Nickname: Snookerdoodle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Machamp
Nickname: Macho Man
Ability: Guts
Nature: Bold
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Punch and Ice Punch

Nickname: Kaci
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Punch

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-19-2009 at 08:15 PM.