Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:00 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: [AAOC] The Art Achievement and Organization Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post

BUT THERE IS NO LIMIT TO CREATIVITY. IT'S ENDLESS.
Exactly. 83 Which is why creativity is the limit. Because it's endless. /win

And cool. ^^ It'll be nice to see my motto up here.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 10-06-2009, 02:19 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-
Default Re: [AAOC] The Art Achievement and Organization Club - "Creativity is the Limit"

Bamf.

My Battle Log
Old 10-06-2009, 02:35 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: [AAOC] The Art Achievement and Organization Club - "Creativity is the Limit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarago View Post
Whoa. Very nice.

The hair looks really good. I do think that the strands that dangle over his face do seem a bit... weird. Perhaps they just don't fall down right?

The sword looks good except the part where it comes into a handle. It doesn't look attached and seems to pop off of the page.

The arm is a bit thin. Just a bit. Bring it out just a little bit so he seems a bit more muscular like he is in the game/movie.

The shadowing, face, and everything is just fine, though. :3

Hope you keep drawing. x3

|thedynamicduo|
Old 10-06-2009, 02:37 AM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Ha Creativity's the limit. Thats so clever... or is it creative? xD

Waruvial 2177
Old 10-06-2009, 02:37 AM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

I was approved a long while ago - but was never added to the list. D:
Proof.

Diarago; Your drawing is very nice. You have a good grasp on proper shading and structure. :o

Last edited by Sequentio; 10-06-2009 at 02:40 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:49 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post

Whoa. Very nice.

The hair looks really good. I do think that the strands that dangle over his face do seem a bit... weird. Perhaps they just don't fall down right?

The sword looks good except the part where it comes into a handle. It doesn't look attached and seems to pop off of the page.

The arm is a bit thin. Just a bit. Bring it out just a little bit so he seems a bit more muscular like he is in the game/movie.

The shadowing, face, and everything is just fine, though. :3

Hope you keep drawing. x3
The strands hanging off the front do look a little weird, and yeah, it did bug me. The lines there are thick, and I didn't like that one bit. Nevertheless, I really don't have the accuracy to make the strands that thin and that fluid, and so they came out looking a little funny. Doing the rest of the hair was fun, though. = ]

Dang, you caught the arm thing. You should understand that I'm best at drawing human and organic things. I paid most attention to the facial features and the shading on most of the body parts. The reason the arm looks like that is because I was a bit lazy with getting the proper shading of the sweater down, and so I just kinda BS'd the details there. What happened was that I confused the lines because I was shading the arm, and that inner line makes it look a little thin because I accidentally re-drew it in the wrong place. Also, I drew the sword in a weird place, so the way it cuts off the arm, it makes it appear as if it's shaped oddly. Just take some rectangular object and cover up one of the edges with your palm/finger; you'll notice that the object will then look as if it's a lot longer than it actually is. That's pretty much what happened. >_>

And, as I said, I'm more attuned to organic objects, and so stuff like that sword just pissed me off. It looks awesome, but I don't relish drawing it. Since it was so close to the edge of the page, I didn't care to look back and shade the handle properly to give it some depth - I presume that's why it looks the way it does. I never saw that before, though. Nice eye. = ]

My Battle Log

Last edited by -Holland-; 10-06-2009 at 03:53 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

;D

Well, since this is considered art, I guess it'd be fine to just put this right here. First PSP Wallpaper made. Nice and simple. Probably go onto more complex ones later on and stuff~

|thedynamicduo|
Old 10-10-2009, 02:56 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Reminds me of a monorail.

Or, you know, the system menu for...something. >_>

My Battle Log
Old 10-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequentio View Post
I was approved a long while ago - but was never added to the list. D:
Proof.

Diarago; Your drawing is very nice. You have a good grasp on proper shading and structure. :o
Sorry. Dx

You're up now.

I'm sorry I've been so inactive; once marching band season is over, I should have more time to focus on this.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:56 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Geoffrey, I think you've said that about five times in this thread. xDD

Old 10-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck

I never knew band was so time-consuming. @____@

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."
Old 10-18-2009, 02:55 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Geoffrey, I think you've said that about five times in this thread. xDD
I know; I'm just making sure everyone understands. I feel like a total zombie right now. @___@
Old 10-18-2009, 08:53 PM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
I never knew band was so time-consuming. @____@
Well, I'm not in band, but I know it is. They have to get really involved with it to really take part, which is why band kids are so closely knit. Based on my observations, they're more likely to hug one another than any other group of friends. This applies especially to the guys. >_>

My Battle Log